It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine exists no more at least acoording to google maps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.palestinefacts.org...

What was the history of Palestine between Biblical times and the modern era? Canaanites are known to be the earliest population that inhabited Palestine who lived in the land around 3rd millennium BC. The 2nd millennium saw the area taken over by Pharaonic Egypt and their rule was weakened by new invaders, who included the Hebrews from the Semitic tribes of Mesopotamia and a group of Aegean people from Indo-European stock, the Philistines. The country was given the name of “Philistine” because of their Philistine inhabitants. The Israelites were an alliance of Hebrew tribes, who although defeated the Canaanites, found defeating Philistines much difficult. The philistine population took over the southern coast of Palestine and established an independent state there, controlling Jerusalem, the Canaanite own, and defeated Israelites in 1050 BC. Construction and Destruction of the First and Second Temple One feature which gave Israelite tribe recognition was their unity which enabled Prophet Dawood to work for an independent state for his people, which he did, making Jerusalem the capital of this state. A place of worship was built by Prophet Dawood’s son, Prophet Suleyman and this magnificent structure was named The First Temple. This temple was destroyed by the pagan Assyrians as it housed the Ark of Covenant. After Jews were allowed to return to Jerusalem, they built another temple deciding the site of The First Temple for this purpose. The Second Temple which was further expanded by King Herod but was turned to rubble and the city along with it, when Romans reached Jerusalem in 70 CE.
didnt copy the whole page as its against t and c but it seems pretty informatve and goes waaaay back to biblical times in history

answers.yahoo.com...
www.targetofopportunity.com...(dont know about quality of source) but this one seems to be pretty informative with the possible twist of an agenda present(i get a wiff of crazy)
www.peaceforourtime.org.uk...

edit on 4-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: add more links

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If my Eschatology serves me right, the meek and oppressed Muslims are the ones to inherit the earth. There will be a great war in which the supporters of Israel will be destroyed and then the land will be conquered back to the rightful owners and then the Palestine flag will be flown over Jerusalem

Guess it's a good thing your eschatology is wrong then, because muslims oppress christians and jews in muslim lands and do not even allow them to build synogogues or churches and in Africa there is an ethnic cleansing going on where stage 3 Jihad has engaged in Ethnic cleansing in places like Sudan against christians. Your eschatology fails
You don't know sh*t from applebutter.
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

And who made these people King of the world to decide Palestine?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

UK France and to a lesser extent originally but more so now the united states and well the nations that decided to attack Israel after they turned down a two state solution's to have all the marbles them selves

oh and the Germans they kinda added to the situation as well as giving what to my knowlege is free submarines(dolphin class) that are a key part of the IDF's defense (can allegedly launch sub launched ballistic missiles ) and im not sure but im pretty sure they give money to Israel annually for holocaust guilt?

and the aforementioned nations all conquered most of the area(from the Ottoman turks most recently) and at the time was kind of how things worked so its pretty much been an unstable and highly combative region since the time of the Romans....if it has not changed in centuries why do we think it will be any different for the next few?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by buster2010

While looking at Google maps of the middle east where Syria and Palestine meets I noticed something Palestine is no longer there just Israel.

Errrr could it be because officially....

the state of Palestine does not exist.

Please find a history book.

edit on 4-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

So you have never opened a history book huh? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Palestinian History, A Chronology

History of Palestine

If you need more proof just ask.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

the state of Palestine does not exist.

Palestine is a Permanent Observer Nation at the United Nations and has been trying to get support to become a full fledged member State of the UN.

We are in a Holy War, the muslims have been losing.

Due to the declining birth rate in Israel the Muslims are destined to win this one just by out breeding the enemy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
If my Eschatology serves me right, the meek and oppressed Muslims are the ones to inherit the earth. There will be a great war in which the supporters of Israel will be destroyed and then the land will be conquered back to the rightful owners and then the Palestine flag will be flown over Jerusalem

Guess it's a good thing your eschatology is wrong then, because muslims oppress christians and jews in muslim lands and do not even allow them to build synogogues or churches and in Africa there is an ethnic cleansing going on where stage 3 Jihad has engaged in Ethnic cleansing in places like Sudan against christians. Your eschatology fails
You don't know sh*t from applebutter.
edit on 4-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Your partly wrong here. True in some Muslims nations they are oppressed but not in all of them. If the Jews were oppressed in Iran then why do the make sure that Jews have places in the government so the Jews have a voice? If you want to talk about ethnic cleansing then ask Israel they are masters at it.

BRIEF INFORMATION ON THE VILLAGES ETHNICALLY CLEANSED AND/OR DESTROYED BY THE JEWS/ISRAELIS.

All the red dots are villages where Israel slaughter the people who lived there Zionist are nothing but animals.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Guess it's a good thing your eschatology is wrong then, because muslims oppress christians and jews in muslim lands and do not even allow them to build synogogues or churches and in Africa there is an ethnic cleansing going on where stage 3 Jihad has engaged in Ethnic cleansing in places like Sudan against christians.

If you must bring up the actions of some rag tag "muslim" militia groups in backwards third world Africa, then play fair and bring in the actions of "christian" groups in Africa as well. Heard of the LRA? (yeah, that Kony guy)... heard of the African witch burnings?

Wait, let me guess... they aren't true christians? Fair enough... then these "muslims" aren't true muslims. Or do you normally distance yourself from all the "bad" christians.... while clubbing the "bad" muslims with all of Islam?

PS- What the heck is a "stage 3" Jihad?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Could someone who's muslim please describe for me why Israel isn't supposed to exist? Doesn't Islam revere HEBREW prophets the same as it's own? If your own holy book tells you that the jews were living there thousands of years ago, why aren't they allowed to have their own nation? Or is it less to do with their lineage and more to due with the fact they aren't muslims?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Could someone who's muslim please describe for me why Israel isn't supposed to exist? Doesn't Islam revere HEBREW prophets the same as it's own? If your own holy book tells you that the jews were living there thousands of years ago, why aren't they allowed to have their own nation? Or is it less to do with their lineage and more to due with the fact they aren't muslims?

Not exactly muslim, but I'll try.

From a political perspective.... the people of Israel have a right to exist.... but not at the expense of muslims. If the germans roughed the jews up in WW2, then make the germans pay for it.... not the muslims. Carve out a nation for them in Europe, not the middle east.

From a religious perspective.... Yes, Islam reveres the hebrew prophets as their own. But that does not mean muslims are expected to bend over for the jews.... it does not entitle jews to take over a muslims land or property.

edit on 4-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
it isn't muslims that say israely shouldn't exist
its albert pike who says israel won't exist
and he was one of those who had a hand in zioisms ascension

and look israel really has about 6 million jews in as we speak

parties about to start for real this time I guess...
this will be what the 5 th hollowcost? sixth?
it'll be the real one this time though
6 million dead jews...killed by the satanist bankers that created the honey trap to gather 6 million jews in one place so they could have a REAL hollowcost....jewish bankers who like SOROS during the war 2,HELPED the NAZIS raust the jews..and takeTHEIR MONEY to make Israel

so much for getting something for nothing
its always too good to be true

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

From a political Political perspective.... the people of Israel have a right to exist.... but not at the expense of muslims. If the germans roughed the jews up in WW2, then make the germans pay for it.... not the muslims. Carve out a nation for them in Europe, not the middle east.

edit on 4-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Except they aren't from Europe...

This has nothing to do with hitler other than the fact Israel was formed after the 2nd world war. The jews have lived in palestine for thousands of years. It was called Judea long before it was called Palestine. So why aren't they allowed to live there now? I understand the arguments against Israeli atrocities. I don't support any kind of action that kills innocent people or forcibly removes them from their homes. Atrocities have been committed on both sides and I understand that. What I don't understand is why the jews are supposed to go live in europe when they have just as much claim to the land as the "palestinians" do?
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Could someone who's Muslim please describe for me why Israel isn't supposed to exist? Doesn't Islam revere HEBREW prophets the same as it's own? If your own holy book tells you that the Jews were living there thousands of years ago, why aren't they allowed to have their own nation? Or is it less to do with their lineage and more to due with the fact they aren't Muslims?

So what if they lived there thousands of years ago what does that have to do with now? Why should they have their own nation give me one good reason why another country should be forced to give up their land to a people they did nothing to. Let the Germans give part of their land.

Why bring Moses into this read their history the Jews didn't even listen to him. They did not fulfill their end of the convent so they lost all rights to their so called promise land.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

without Hitlers help and the help of people like that of the jew George Soros who helped steal the german jews money for the Jew Rothschilds Israel wouldn't even exist

without the last abortion of a holocost ( or the preceding practice ones )
no Israel

Nazi Support of Zionism

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
edit on 4-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Could someone who's Muslim please describe for me why Israel isn't supposed to exist? Doesn't Islam revere HEBREW prophets the same as it's own? If your own holy book tells you that the Jews were living there thousands of years ago, why aren't they allowed to have their own nation? Or is it less to do with their lineage and more to due with the fact they aren't Muslims?

So what if they lived there thousands of years ago what does that have to do with now? Why should they have their

Sound logic. So what if the Palestinians lived there 70 years ago? What does that have to do with now? Why should they have their own nation give me one good reason why another country should be forced to give up their land to a people they did nothing to. Let the Germans give part of their land.

Why bring Hitler into this read their history the Muslims didn't even listen to him. They did not fulfill their end of the convent so they lost all rights to their so called promise land.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
the palistinians ( the real genetic decendants of the ancient people who lived there, some of whom where the biblical Hebrews ) were there when the Jews arrived
we know this is true

several thousand years ago there is no proof Israel was even a nation, no david, no soloman, no exodus - that happened to the hyksos....no god signed deed....no god even

thats the difference

albert pike says hi and don't struggle it only make the noose get tighter

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the palistinians were there when the Jews arrived
we know this is true
several thousand years ago there is no proof Israel was even a nation, no david, no soloman, no exodus - that happened to the hyksos....no god signed deed....no god even

thats the difference

That's odd because archaeology seems to disagree with you. I guess that's just the Zionists lying through their jew teeth right? I guess the ancient Egyptians were Zionists too, since they mentioned the hebrew tribes living in the area as far back as the reign of Akhenaten.

But no. No evidence they've been living in the region at all since before 1949. Ship them all back to Europe where they came from

Edit: If you'd actually like to take a moment to do some digging and step away from the anti-semitic propaganda you've been reading, There is a Pharaoh you may find interesting : Sheshonk I

His recorded conquest of Canaan (corroborated by 1st Kings 11:40, 14:25, and 2 Chronicles 12:2-9) seems to indicate what you consider myth is actually history, and that there were hebrews living in the area no later than 922bc. That seems a tad earlier than the 20th century.
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So what if they lived there thousands of years ago what does that have to do with now? Why should they have their

Sound logic. So what if the Palestinians lived there 70 years ago? What does that have to do with now? Why should they have their own nation give me one good reason why another country should be forced to give up their land to a people they did nothing to. Let the Germans give part of their land.

Why bring Hitler into this read their history the Muslims didn't even listen to him. They did not fulfill their end of the convent so they lost all rights to their so called promise land.

70 years where did you get this number from? The Palestinians have been there ever since the Romans conquered the Jews and renamed the place over a thousand years ago.

So Hitler was a prophet for the Muslims? He was for the Zionist for sure they gave him the finances to be able to take over Germany and start WW2 not to mention the Zionist sabotaged the British military for him. Also he was the one that started the idea of moving the Jews to Palestine. So the Zionist owes Hitler quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

70 years where did you get this number from? The Palestinians have been there ever since the Romans conquered the Jews and renamed the place over a thousand years ago.

So Hitler was a prophet for the Muslims? He was for the Zionist for sure they gave him the finances to be able to take over Germany and start WW2 not to mention the Zionist sabotaged the British military for him. Also he was the one that started the idea of moving the Jews to Palestine. So the Zionist owes Hitler quite a bit.

Apparently you missed my point entirely.

Let's try this from a different angle. Why don't we just ship all the muslims and jews to Iraq since they both claim to be descendants of Abraham (who supposedly came out of Mesopotamia). While we're at it, let's find out where your ancestors are from, and ship you back there too. Let's assume half the people commenting in this thread are from North America. Let's ship them back too (unless they are native american, in which case we'll ship them back to Siberia or wherever they came from). Hell, lets all just go party in Africa since that seems to be the place we supposedly all come from.

Do you see how absurd your argument is?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What this thread should be titled:

BREAKING NEWS: PANGAEA EXISTS NO MORE AT LEAST ACCORDING TO GOOGLE MAPS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join