It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine exists no more at least acoording to google maps.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
While looking at Google maps of the middle east where Syria and Palestine meets I noticed something Palestine is no longer there just Israel.

Google maps

Looks like Israel finally got Google to believe their BS of the land belonging to them. Way to fail Google.
edit on 4-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Think maybe you coulda wrote something besides a title?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Think maybe you coulda wrote something besides a title?

Already fixed

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
fuuny the christians say that israel had the right to do this because palistinians didn't have a country
well, I guess that means Hitler had the right because the Jews didn't have a country

israel
say "thank you !" to uncle adolf and auntie joe

edit on 4-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Your headline misspells the word.
Maybe in your search you did too.
should we take this thread seriously?
edit on 4-6-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
fuuny the christians say that israel had the right to do this because palistien was not a country
well I guess that means hitler had the right because the jews didn't have a country

israel
say thank you to uncle adolf and auntie joe

And Israel is always crying Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map.

What goes around comes around.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
In your search, maybe you didn't spell it correctly as in your headline?

Look at the map . Even had I spelled it correctly it still would have appeared on the map. Because I was looking at a map of Syria and then zoomed out. That's when I noticed there was no Palestine.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Your headline misspells the word.
Maybe in your search you did too.
should we take this thread seriously?
edit on 4-6-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

Had you clicked on the link it is centered on Syria. Israel is to the south.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Palestine hasn't existed since the creation of the state of Israel, and some will argue that it never existed even before that.

changing the name on the map and planting forests over old destroyed sacred sites, doesn't change history. But, it is a crime to remember, and I'd say within 2 generations, no one will remember. Palestine will have never existed, Gaza will have never existed.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There are no "Palestinians".

They are just a raging mob of ultra violent muslims engaged in Jihad in an effort to spread Islam and Sharia in the way of their warlord prophet, Mohammed, and in celebration of the Allah deity enshrined in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

see my post above......^

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

They are just a raging mob of ultra violent muslims engaged in Jihad in an effort to spread Islam and Sharia in the way of their warlord prophet, Mohammed, and in celebration of the Allah deity enshrined in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Oh sure people that have lived there for over a thousand years aren't Palestinians. The Jews only controlled that land for a little over 400 years before they got kicked out. They have no claim to this land at all.

And the Muslims here are in no way as violent as Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

To shoot the messenger due to a typo, and ignore the message, is a poor tactic to discredit a subject. I cannot take you seriously as a poster if that is your only offering on this issue.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

And there are no "jews".
They are just a bunch of European Khazars pretending to be semitic... they seek nothing else but global domination through control of the worlds banks, mass media and the brains of sheeplike followers.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If my Eschatology serves me right, the meek and oppressed Muslims are the ones to inherit the earth. There will be a great war in which the supporters of Israel will be destroyed and then the land will be conquered back to the rightful owners and then the Palestine flag will be flown over Jerusalem

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

While looking at Google maps of the middle east where Syria and Palestine meets I noticed something Palestine is no longer there just Israel.

Errrr could it be because officially....

the state of Palestine does not exist.

Please find a history book.

edit on 4-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Regardless of the rights and wrongs, it should be pointed out that Palestine is not a country so there is no reason for it to be represented. There are dotted lines which denote occupied territories e.g. Gaza, West Bank, Golan Heights etc...

I am not a fan of Google, but if you complain that they do not show Palestine, you should also complain about most map makers and publishers of Atlases.

Regards

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

the state of Palestine does not exist.

Palestine is a Permanent Observer Nation at the United Nations and has been trying to get support to become a full fledged member State of the UN.

We are in a Holy War, the muslims have been losing.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... well for what its worth it here is what wikipedia has to say on the issue

In 1946, Transjordan gained independence from the British Mandate for Palestine. A year later, the UN adopted a partition plan for a two-state solution in the remaining territory of the mandate. The plan was accepted by the Jewish leadership, but rejected by the Arab leaders and Britain refused to implement the plan. On the eve of final British withdrawal, the Jewish Agency for Israel declared the establishment of the State of Israel according to the proposed UN plan. The Arab Higher Committee didn't declare a state of its own and instead, together with Transjordan, Egypt, and the other members of the Arab League of the time, started the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. During the war, Israel gained additional territories that were expected to form part of the Arab state under the UN plan. Egypt occupied the Gaza Strip and Transjordan occupied the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Egypt initially supported the creation of an All-Palestine Government, but disbanded it in 1959. Transjordan never recognised it and instead decided to incorporate the West Bank with its own territory to form Jordan. The annexation was ratified in 1950 but was rejected by the international community

sooo it seems they declared them self a state but had no control over the territory and then when offered a two state deal declined it and a war started so kinda fail to see how its palestinan land if the original plan called for a two state situation that would have given them at least some power but they went for total control and lost the war (and extra territory)

another interesting link that should shed some light on the topic at hand

answers.yahoo.com... and yahoo answers so kinda streching as far as sources go but it seems to say this goes all the way back to the romans wanting to screw with the hebrews back in the day and renamed their country to screw with the Hebrew inhabitants at the time
last comment down the list) but thats what i could find ill go see if i can find more info on the roman tie in

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

a non voting member to be fair...but yes they do have "observer?" status i think is the term

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join