It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Palestine exists no more at least acoording to google maps.

page: 6
15
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010
 


Those who did this tell us about events in the back scene.

Google has been supported much by Israel.
Google is not on people side , it is on elite's side.

Sorry google , but you did it to yourself.




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 



Maybe because they've lived in the region for a couple thousand years? Wtf does that have to do with the bible other then corroborating it? Or is that what you're actually scared of?


I've noticed that people who talk about how they lived there for thousands of years.... usually ignore the fact that according to their own history... they violently took over the land from another people.. the Canaanites.

I guess its because that piece of history is waaaaaay way too ancient to be relevant today. For some people, history begins only AFTER Israel was established.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy
 


I wrote : "Why make the Arabs pay with their land for the crimes of the Germans?"

Why must you people always rant about two different things at once? We were talking about religious governments were we not? It's a pathetic way to handle an argument buddy.

I'm not ranting about two different things at once.
It is a very valid question.... If the jews got roughed up by the Germans, why make the Arabs pay for it?
Ignore it all you want but its a valid question.



That still does not mean that it's practiced in reality. It may have, if Israel was under a religious government which sees the Talmud as law, but Israel is not a religious country.

When I brought up the Talmud in this discussion, I was responding to another member who was portraying Palestinian people in the light of the Hamas charter. I referred to the Talmud to put things into perspective... i.e - If Palestinians can be judged by whats in the Hamas charter, then the jews can be judged by their literature.

As for "not being practised in reality", the same can be said for the Hamas Charter as well. Given how weak the Hamas are militarily against Israel, one can also say that the Hamas charter is not "being practised in reality".




I'm not big on religion(s) but it's the equivalent of many things in the Quran which suggests that Muslim are, or should be, superior to everyone.


The Korans definition of "muslim" includes the children of Israel and the people of Moses...i.e - Jewish holy figures.

Secondly, no matter how you try and spin it... Islamic laws regarding non-muslims are nowhere as supremacist as some of these "gems" from the Talmud.

"If a gentile hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed."
"A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work."
"When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. "
"What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep."
"All gentile children are animals."
"Gentile girls are in a state of filth from birth."

Sure, these things are not practised in reality (I hope), but its still there in the Talmud.


edit on 10-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wow this is scary thread...


You people should read an anecdotal account from a Palestinian blog... and it's 'independent', recent posts show it sees what Assad is doing in Syria as detrimental to Palestinians...

Due to new software system, probably coming from a different country or vendor than previous version...

American Red Cross erases Palestine from database

February 8, 2012 By Sami Kishawi 12 Comments

thanks, copyright and full rights to Sami Kishawi

smpalestine.com/2012/02/08/american-red-cross-erases-palestine-from-database/


The American Red Cross was hosting a blood drive at my university today so a friend and I stopped by. I would find out an hour later that my identity as a Palestinian was unverifiable.

Before donating any blood, nurses drew a blood sample and, following standard procedure, asked me a series of questions about my medical and travel history. When asked if I had traveled out of the United States within the last three years, I told the nurse that I had spent time in the Gaza Strip in Palestine. She couldn’t find it in the database.

For the next fifteen minutes, the nurse searched every plausible variation of the words Palestine and Gaza and even searched entire geographical regions.

“I remember seeing it there before,” she told me just as she called a field office for technical support.

By this time, she had committed the details of my travels to memory. “The donor flew to Cairo and took a four hour car ride to Gaza, in Palestine. He stayed there for four weeks and then returned, by car, to Cairo.”

The call lasted for quite a while. The nurse was put on hold repeatedly as managers on the other end of the line searched for themselves.

After just under an hour of waiting, the Red Cross’s support line instructed the nurse to list my travel destination as Israel. I had finally been verified to donate blood — but only at the expense of my own personal, cultural, ethnic, and political identity.

According to the nurse, the Red Cross updated the software system used by its mobile units a few months ago. One of its changes apparently includes the removal of Palestine from its database of international travel destinations.

I doubt that the Red Cross no longer recognizes Palestine or its people but in today’s climate, when Presidential hopefuls liberally deny Palestine’s existence and international news agencies such as the BBC actively defend their censorship of the word Palestine, I’d be hard-pressed to rule this conclusion out completely.

The Red Cross has an extensive history of working with the Ramallah-based Palestine Red Crescent Society (equivalent to the American Red Cross) and has even gone as far as pledging financial support to hospitals in Gaza. This non-recognition is therefore rather surprising. But it is also quite telling of how far reaching the effects of an illegal occupation can be.

edit on 10-6-2012 by mlirenr because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 



Maybe because they've lived in the region for a couple thousand years? Wtf does that have to do with the bible other then corroborating it? Or is that what you're actually scared of?


I've noticed that people who talk about how they lived there for thousands of years.... usually ignore the fact that according to their own history... they violently took over the land from another people.. the Canaanites.

I guess its because that piece of history is waaaaaay way too ancient to be relevant today. For some people, history begins only AFTER Israel was established.


I've noticed the fact that the modern day Palestinians aren't caananites. I've also noticed the fact the Muslims have said in their own holy book that they are not allowed to give back land they have taken via conquest. How convenient that the same does not apply when they are conquered.

Your arguments are weak.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by IsraeliGuy
 


I wrote : "Why make the Arabs pay with their land for the crimes of the Germans?"

Why must you people always rant about two different things at once? We were talking about religious governments were we not? It's a pathetic way to handle an argument buddy.

I'm not ranting about two different things at once.
It is a very valid question.... If the jews got roughed up by the Germans, why make the Arabs pay for it?
Ignore it all you want but its a valid question.



That still does not mean that it's practiced in reality. It may have, if Israel was under a religious government which sees the Talmud as law, but Israel is not a religious country.

When I brought up the Talmud in this discussion, I was responding to another member who was portraying Palestinian people in the light of the Hamas charter. I referred to the Talmud to put things into perspective... i.e - If Palestinians can be judged by whats in the Hamas charter, then the jews can be judged by their literature.

As for "not being practised in reality", the same can be said for the Hamas Charter as well. Given how weak the Hamas are militarily against Israel, one can also say that the Hamas charter is not "being practised in reality".




I'm not big on religion(s) but it's the equivalent of many things in the Quran which suggests that Muslim are, or should be, superior to everyone.


The Korans definition of "muslim" includes the children of Israel and the people of Moses...i.e - Jewish holy figures.

Secondly, no matter how you try and spin it... Islamic laws regarding non-muslims are nowhere as supremacist as some of these "gems" from the Talmud.

"If a gentile hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed."
"A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work."
"When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. "
"What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep."
"All gentile children are animals."
"Gentile girls are in a state of filth from birth."

Sure, these things are not practised in reality (I hope), but its still there in the Talmud.


edit on 10-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)


Also, funny you should bring up the talmud. Should we bring up all the ridiculous things the Quran says about "infidels?" or jews for that matter? You are a liar.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 



I've noticed the fact that the modern day Palestinians aren't caananites.


And modern Europeanized Jews aren't the ancient Israelites who lived on that land thousands of years ago.
So those modern Europeanized jews have no entitlement to that land.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 




Also, funny you should bring up the talmud. Should we bring up all the ridiculous things the Quran says about "infidels?" or jews for that matter? You are a liar.


Don't bother... its already been brought up in a previous post.
I brought up the Talmud only in response to someone who brought up the Hamas charter in an attempt to discount the palestinian people.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can I add that every holy book in every religion contains that kind of stuff?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's a fun thing that happened back in Feb.

Hamas gave support for Syrian opposition when they shutdown headquarters office in Syria.

Israeli media exploited it to the max, but kept overtones of "be careful, still bad people"

I don't find much of an effort to bring that up whenever talk of Palestine comes up...

Arutz Sheva
Hamas Leadership Left Syria, Deputy Leader Confirms

Hamas' No. 2 confirms that the terror group has left Syria because of protest crackdown.

By Elad Benari
First Publish: 2/27/2012, 5:14 AM

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153183

Jerusalem Post

Analysis: Syria and Hamas: End of a honeymoon
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
02/25/2012 19:21
www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=259357


The honeymoon between Hamas and the Syrian regime is now officially over.

Since the eruption of the uprising against Bashar Assad’s regime nearly a year ago, Hamas had refrained from taking sides. Its declared policy was that the movement did not interfere in the internal affairs of Arab countries.

(...)

But now that Hamas has left Syria, its leaders are finally able to voice their true feelings. Last Friday, Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh chose Cairo as the venue for expressing his movement’s support for the Syrian people’s efforts to get rid of the regime.

Haniyeh said that Hamas “lauds the Syrian people who seek freedom, democracy and reform.” This one sentence was enough to signal the end of a long honeymoon between Assad’s regime and Hamas.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 



I've noticed the fact that the modern day Palestinians aren't caananites.


And modern Europeanized Jews aren't the ancient Israelites who lived on that land thousands of years ago.
So those modern Europeanized jews have no entitlement to that land.





So who are the true Israelites? The modern day ancestors of the hebrew people?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 





"If a gentile hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed."
"A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work."
"When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. "
"What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep."
"All gentile children are animals."
"Gentile girls are in a state of filth from birth."


Have you ever read the Talmud ? Do you know Hebrew or are you just quoting something you read on a KKK or some other cesspool kind of websites?

Educate yourself :
www.minuteswithmessiah.com...

www.oocities.org...

Oh and, for someone so Anti Zionist / Israel / Jews, that never even read the HAMAS charter but still pretend to be educated, I would say it makes you a very poor researcher, but that would be a lie. The truth is, You don't care for the truth, as it upsets your journey of hatred.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
fuuny the christians say that israel had the right to do this because palistinians didn't have a country
well, I guess that means Hitler had the right because the Jews didn't have a country

israel
say "thank you !" to uncle adolf and auntie joe

edit on 4-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)


First Palestine means " land of the Phillistines " second the people you call Palestinians are mostly from Jordan when they were evicted from that country back in the 1970's . The indigenous people's of that area ( mostly Christians ) allowed the mass forced migration of these Jordanians to the area because not one Arab country would take them in . Once these Jordanians moved there they started terrorizing the original population thru rapes, murders and other crimes driving them out similar to what happened in Lebanon .

The land called Palestine today was named that around 130 AD by the Romans because of the Jewish uprising and to dissuade Jews from calling it their land which was originally named Judah .

Everything I have written is easily pored with a few google searches , but people do not want the truth they just want their reason to hate Jews .



posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Currently, there are four entities in the former British Mandate of Palestine: Jordan, Israel, West Bank, and Gaza Strip. With the exception of the West Bank, each entity has its own governing authority. In the West Bank, the Palestinian Authority maintains authority within the major cities like Ramallah, while the IDF maintains control everywhere else.

The most obvious reason, for Palestine not being on Google Maps, is simple: They never declared independence and were never accepted by the international community. Therefore, they are not a country. Historically, "Palestine" is considered an administrative region due to the fact that people in the Palestine region were never independent. They never had their own independent government, military, and currency. Most importantly, they never declared their own independence.

Their best opportunity for statehood came in 1947, with the UN Partition Plan. However, the Arabs rejected the Plan. Had the Arabs accepted the Plan, not only would Israel have been a lot smaller, but Palestine would also exist(assuming that they would declare independence too).

Whether Palestine would actually survive in the 1940s-1950s, is up for debate. The reason for this, is because King Farouk of Egypt and King Abdullah of Jordan had their own agendas. Despite the Arab goal of ridding Palestine of the Zionists/Jews, Farouk and Abdullah wanted to capture as much of Palestine for their own kingdom. This was evident when Abdullah placed the Arab Legion, the best-trained Arab force at the time, around Jerusalem and later annexed the West Bank in 1950 and Farouk claimed the Gaza Strip. Therefore it's highly debatable whether Palestine, as an independent country, would've been allowed to exist by its Arab neighbors.

These days, Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammed Mursi has stated that he will make Jerusalem the new capital of Egypt if elected. It sounds insane and I highly doubt it will happen. But If he actually attempts this, not only would it throw any legitimacy of the Palestinan cause out the window, but it would definitely spark a massive regional war in which the Egyptian military is not equipped and prepared for.

Once the Palestinian leadership actually declares independence and is a full UN member, then you will see Palestine on the map. Hopefully, that day will arrive sooner than later...
edit on 14-6-2012 by DJAghetto because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
There are no "Palestinians".

They are just a raging mob of ultra violent muslims engaged in Jihad in an effort to spread Islam and Sharia in the way of their warlord prophet, Mohammed, and in celebration of the Allah deity enshrined in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Your starting to sound like Newt Gingrich.




in celebration of the Allah deity enshrined in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

If that's the case, why are we helping and supporting the Free Syrian Army who are also backed and funded by Saudi Arabia then? as we have helped the rebels in Libya, backed by Qatar.

Its a fact that Iran hates Saudi Arabia and they while they hate Iran for not been there own puppets.

So tell me if Palestinians don't exist, does that mean that Jews also don't exist? no offence meant.
source
source
edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well Palestine currently does not have the status of statehood, therefore at the moment it is not a country with recognised sovereignty. As such it is not represented as a state in the UN. Perhaps this explains Google's failure to recognize it too. There are clear dotted lines which represent the proposed borders of a Palestinian state and the occupied territories. It really isn't such a big deal.



posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin
 


www.ifamericansknew.org...

even Jews disagree with you




top topics



 
15
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join