It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine exists no more at least acoording to google maps.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Secondly... if the Hamas charter represents the viewpoint of all Palestinians.... Then the Jews holy Talmud, (with all its Jewish supremacy and anti-goy statements) should also represent the viewpoint of all Jews.

Um, no?
As you guys so enjoy pointing it out - Hamas was democratically elected. Israeli government was never religious, nor did it follow biblical logic.

And a personal statement - as an Isareli living in Isarel for all my life I have heard about the goy BS far more in here on ATS from the mouths of ranting fools than i have in Israel. Come to think of it I have never came across such attitude, and you can ask the many many tourists that visit here yearly.
edit on 7-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Israeli government was never religious, nor did it follow biblical logic.

It isn't.
Then what was the point of Israel being established in the same region as the biblical kingdom of Israel?

Why make the Arabs pay with their land for the crimes of the Germans?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And a personal statement - as an Isareli living in Isarel for all my life I have heard about the goy BS far more in here on ATS from the mouths of ranting fools than i have in Israel.

The "goy BS" comes straight from the Talmud....the jewish holy book.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Israeli government was never religious, nor did it follow biblical logic.

It isn't.
Then what was the point of Israel being established in the same region as the biblical kingdom of Israel?

Maybe because they've lived in the region for a couple thousand years? Wtf does that have to do with the bible other then corroborating it? Or is that what you're actually scared of?

edit on 7-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bancensorship
the zionist jews control google maps thats why palestine is not in google maps. too bad hitler didnt gas all the jews

Sad that there are people here that would actually star such hateful posts. Can't say I'm surprised, however.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

the zionist jews control google maps thats why palestine is not in google maps. too bad hitler didnt gas all the jews

Sad that there are people here that would actually star such hateful posts. Can't say I'm surprised, however.

calling my post hateful because you cant comeback with a logical argument?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Not that I care either way because it's like children fighting in a way but of course they are not children and there has been much bloodshed about all this and I don't condone either side. But I would like to point out that when your flying on certain airlines which I will not name because I don't want to be in the middle of it in any shape form or fashion, but any how when your flying on this airline I'm talking about and you look at the digital map they provide on the back of the seat in front you there is no Israel.

If you ask them about it they will openly tell you that nothing is missing what so ever and that it is "their" land and always has been! ehehe I'm like WOW ! So both sides are childish in so much that they don't even acknowledge each others country's on maps that the rest of the world acknowledges! WOW .. just wow!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Looks like Israel finally got Google to believe their BS of the land belonging to them. Way to fail Google.
edit on 4-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

And what country is Palestine? I don't remember ever seeing that one on a map. Well maybe back before the French and English screwed up the area by drawing all the lines.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You just implied Hitler should have gassed all the jews and you'd like me to offer a logical counter argument?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Bancensorship joins today, posts 14 times with "zionist jews " in 90% plus of his posts and used the " to bad hitler..." statement a number of times....

He most likely stared his own post with his real account...hehe

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You just implied Hitler should have gassed all the jews and you'd like me to offer a logical counter argument?

i also implied that the zionist jews controlled google maps

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Bancensorship joins today, posts 14 times with "zionist jews " in 90% plus of his posts and used the " to bad hitler..." statement a number of times....

so joining ATS to voice my political opinion is against the law?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Would be nice if the ATS staff could actually look into that. I'm curious if it's one of the same people posting in this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Would be nice if the ATS staff could actually look into that. I'm curious if it's one of the same people posting in this thread.

so just because i am anti-israeli it means i am a sock puppet account?
why dont you stop trolling zionist facist?

Have a nice life, troll

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

lonewolf, please read my earlier post to user gravitational.

You claim your'e a christian...yet you support a people who openly insult Jesus.
You come across as someone who is "christian" only by name.... in reality, you would rather side with a people who are opposed to Jesus.... as is the case with a majority of christians.

edit on 7-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

You do not even know me. I do not support the things they do, only that they should have a jewish state and if they are going to annex land from the West Bank that they should leave the property to the owners and give them full membership into the nation of Israel as citizens. I've been trying to figure out a peaceful solution where both sides can be happy, the problem is both sides want it all their way and you can't work with that. Who gives a damn what nation the country is called? Israel, Palestine whatever. I prefer Israel because that land belongs to Yeshua and it was called Israel in his time here.

Nor do i condone them building walls around Bethlehem and leaving it an open air prison, and any other towns they built walls around, that kind of thing pisses me off and unlike some christians i at least am trying to find out whats going out there and sifting through all the bullsh*t. I do not believe Hamas or the PA are innocent in any of this either, if anything both sides are just as guilty as the other. Nor am i ignorant to the fact that islam claims to believe in Yeshua but they do not keep his commandments but follow after a false prophet. So by that i guess i can say you insult Christ by following after a man who disobeyed every commandment Christ gave to follow after his own evil heart and you keep Muhammad's laws instead of Yeshua's.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hmm, did I say that?

Joining today with a focus purpose makes one highly suspicious though....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It isn't.

Historical roots that date back to the biblic times. That does not mean the government is religious and only a fool would think so.
Religious government is a government that combines religious beliefs with the law. Most Islamic nations has religious governments and that is probably the reason why these countries are prime failures - that is also why there is a huge migration from these failed countries to the western world and even the far east, just to get away from religious madness. Some of these immigrants bring the religious madness with them, but that's a story about hypocrisy for another thread.

Why must you people always rant about two different things at once? We were talking about religious governments were we not? It's a pathetic way to handle an argument buddy.

The "goy BS" comes straight from the Talmud....the jewish holy book.

Yes I've heard that many times. Learned that on ATS btw.

That still does not mean that it's practiced in reality. It may have, if Israel was under a religious government which sees the Talmud as law, but Israel is not a religious country.
I'm not big on religion(s) but it's the equivalent of many things in the Quran which suggests that Muslim are, or should be, superior to everyone.

If the general attitude among Jews was the 'goy' theory that runs rampant in ATS, Israel wouldn't be such a tourism spot for tourists from all over the world. There are millions that come here every year and nobody treats them as if they are inferior in some way.

Long story short - people on ATS refer to that goy crap as if Jews live by it day by day, but as an Israeli that lives among Jews (naturally) I've never seen it in reality. I've never even heard anybody say "pi# off you goy" or something alike.
It may have happened, but not even remotely close to the grand scale people on ATS make it seem to be.
edit on 8-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

i also implied that the zionist jews controlled google maps

WOW what a wonderful input! I'm astounded by the sheer logic of your post, not to mention the vast amount of information you provided including sources and evidence for your claims - I'm sorry I mean facts!

...What a bloody idiot. It's only Ironic that retards like you always wear nicknames like "bancensorship".
edit on 8-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

No, but if you post nonsensical anti-semitic filth, then you can expect people to object.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join