It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran, government censors do nothing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by blueorder
Iran hasn't attacked anyone- Britain and the US has, we need to have a wee word with ourselves

Building a nuclear weapon to use on Israel
like iran is a declaration of war.

Iran has been supplying back up
soldiers by proxy for the past 100 years..
Don't give me that

Don't give me that- what are you nostradamus

Having a nuclear weapon is NOT a declaration of war- there is no logic in that, who is China at war with, what about the USSR, what about India/Pakistan- oh yeah the US and UK (nuke owners) are currently warmongering

FFS even South Africa had one at some point.

Anyways, I'm not Israeli, why should I be more interested than the two Sudans fighting each other

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"if hitler had a nuke he would have use it" What, LIKE AMERICA DID, killing Japanese women, kids and babies?

Really anyone ever heard of the London Blitz bombs,V1's that killed women and children

ran hasn't attacked anyone- Britain and the US has, we need to have a wee word with ourselves

Yeah they have just go ask those soldiers who fought in Iraq and who were killed by Iranians and their weapons and then think about all the guns and rockets that have been given to Hamas and Hezzbollah that killed Isreali's.

Those quotes sound like nazi propaganda and I wonder had ATS existed back in the 30's and they had internet where someone exposed the horrors of Hitler the most bloodiest war in world history have ever occurred.
edit on 2-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Do you know for a fact if Iran has nuclear weapons or is it your zionist juices over flowing?

Surely because Israel had nuclear weapons first, by your logic it has declared war against the peoples of the Middle East.

What is "back up soldiers"? Proxy for what and what has been going on for 100 years? Israel has being occupying Palestine only since 1948.

link   
Being German myself I can assure you, that the comparison of Ahmadinejad with Hitler is beyond ridiculous.

Additionally there has hardly been any leader of a country which the US bombed to shreds, or intends to bomb to shreds, which has not been compared with Hitler. Speak about stereotyping.

I find it also interesting that there is a noticeable correlation between the amount of syria / iran propaganda released by the mass media and the number of threads initiated here on ATS. But maybe that doesn't mean anything, or does it, OP ?

link   
reply to post by GiodanoBruno

hmmm I was following you up the point were you indeed do come off as a denier. I'm not interested in what methods a visionary uses to refute gas chambers or furnaces when the writing is clearly on the wall.

You don't go from massive round-up exterminations in open pits on the outskirts of towns to suddenly deciding to keep them alive and use them for labor. Sorry, does...not...compute...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes it makes sense to bomb a bunch of arabs that you've been trying to liberate in the process. Thankfully with the Internet people can start seeing past the Jewish (yes I said Jewish) propaganda machine. You guys need to find a new way to lead the sheep, not sure if the old way of guilt and name calling is going to last much longer.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Was America named after the Nazi Aryan race?

Was America a haven for Gestapo agents and German operatives during WWII?

Did American leaders advocating killing Jews wherever you see them?

I understand why you make light of the salute but seriously….are you going to deny the history of Nazi Germany and Iran working together?

And Operation Paperclip didn't bring in thousands of Nazis to work for the Pentagon, NASA and the CIA?

The US has a far more extensive history of that than Iran (which was Persia at the time of WW2 and worked with the Allies)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

"if hitler had a nuke he would have use it" What, LIKE AMERICA DID, killing Japanese women, kids and babies?

Really anyone ever heard of the London Blitz bombs,V1's that killed women and children

ran hasn't attacked anyone- Britain and the US has, we need to have a wee word with ourselves

Yeah they have just go ask those soldiers who fought in Iraq and who were killed by Iranians and their weapons and then think about all the guns and rockets that have been given to Hamas and Hezzbollah that killed Isreali's.

Those quotes sound like nazi propaganda and I wonder had ATS existed back in the 30's and they had internet where someone exposed the horrors of Hitler the most bloodiest war in world history have every occurred.

edit on 2-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

If the japs would have liberated the concentration camps in the us you would have the same exact stories. Although I doubt the japs would be milking it so many decades after the fact

Edit is japs an ok word to use?
edit on 2-6-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

being from Japan originally, "japs" is not very nice, the Japanese would have been a little nicer.. but it's better than "nips"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Having a nuclear weapon is NOT a declaration of war-

Sure it is, they have signed
an agreement to get all the money
they have been making to NOT build
a nuclear bomb.. So breaking that IS
a declaration of war..

Then letting Iran censor everything
but nazi propaganda is silly
they want the people brainwashed simple as that.

link   

Iran hasn't attacked anyone- Britain and the US has, we need to have a wee word with ourselves

Don't give me that

You do not have an ounce of proof of that. Understand posting a link to an article isn't proof. You do understand,,, right?!

But let's just say you are right , what would Iran gain if they produce one bomb? Having you ever thought of that. You sound extremely paranoid. You need to stop watching so much TV.

link   

If the japs would have liberated the concentration camps in the us you would have the same exact stories. Although I doubt the japs would be milking it so many decades after the fact Edit is japs an ok word to use?

Wanna be a little more specific?

The work camps such as one that is 15 miles away from me that put German prisioners to work at JP Morgan foods?

The "concentration camps" of Japanese American's internment camps that Roosevelt threw in there.

Even still there was quite a big difference between german concentration camps such as auschwitz and what was in the states during that time period.

On then we can talk about the forced labor to build the Bridge over the rive Qwai and other numerous examples.

Sorry but apples to oranges.

link   
Here we go again. Let's remember that Iran has not invaded a country in over a hundred years. Lets not forget the concentration camp surrounding 1.5 million people in Gaza. Aside from no clean water and only basic rations, Israel soldiers still perform racial cleansing.

The number of internet shills on this site keeps climbing everyday. Or maybe this site is the factory.Who knows. These threads are still fun to read.

Here come the anti-semitic comments. I can't wait.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Having a nuclear weapon is NOT a declaration of war-

Sure it is, they have signed
an agreement to get all the money
they have been making to NOT build
a nuclear bomb.. So breaking that IS
a declaration of war..

Then letting Iran censor everything
but nazi propaganda is silly
they want the people brainwashed simple as that.

What agreement? What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That nazi salute is very unsafe. You could put someone's eye out! The American salute is much safer, you can only put your own eye out.

I think it's a vast stretch to call him the next Hitler. He is a power-hungry leader that Iran an the world could do without imo, but not quite a Hitler.. not yet at any rate. And that website hardly makes that connection.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

What agreement? What are you talking about?

Acting like i'm the one lost?

Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons
en.wikipedia.org...

Iran is a party to the NPT but was found in non-compliance with its NPT safeguards agreement and the status of its nuclear program remains in dispute. In November 2003 IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei reported that Iran had repeatedly and over an extended period failed to meet its safeguards obligations, including by failing to declare its uranium enrichment program.[20] After about two years of EU3-led diplomatic efforts and Iran temporarily suspending its enrichment program,[66] t

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

If the japs would have liberated the concentration camps in the us you would have the same exact stories. Although I doubt the japs would be milking it so many decades after the fact Edit is japs an ok word to use?

Wanna be a little more specific?

The work camps such as one that is 15 miles away from me that put German prisioners to work at JP Morgan foods?

The "concentration camps" of Japanese American's internment camps that Roosevelt threw in there.

Even still there was quite a big difference between german concentration camps such as auschwitz and what was in the states during that time period.

On then we can talk about the forced labor to build the Bridge over the rive Qwai and other numerous examples.

Sorry but apples to oranges.

Yes its apples to oranges to you because the Japanese didnt liberate the camps and create propaganda afterwards.

Auchwitz had theatres, swimming pools and things like that. Of course that doesn't fit the role of death camp so it isn't talked about. I'm not saying it was awesome being detained, but there are a lot of lies floating about

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Tel aviv would be gone in a second.

Oh man, dont tease me like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

DOH you're right, they are part of the NPT, my bad. However, Israel is not. So who's got more to hide?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: funky monkey

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join