It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran, government censors do nothing

page: 3
25
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Ok , if that were true then why not " wipe them off the map " right now ? They do have the means to do so right now so why not , assuming you are correct with there motives ?

Since we are all working on assumption .... What Iran is hoping for is for the Israel government to fall and the land to fall back under Muslem rule . They don't want to turn the land into glass .




posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Ok , if that were true then why not " wipe them off the map " right now ? They do have the means to do so right now so why not , assuming you are correct with there motives ?

Since we are all working on assumption .... What Iran is hoping for is for the Israel government to fall and the land to fall back under Muslem rule . They don't want to turn the land into glass .


No they do not.
Israel is smaller
and more powerful.
Could of taken care of Iran
long time ago.
Iran needs a nuclear weapon
to do anything. They want to
to keep there citizens under
complete control, brainwashing
them with this nazi garbage keep them hating
edit on 2-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 



That is why they are speading
the nazi websites to its people
and wants a nuclear weapon would
make them way more important
when they drop it over israel.


That's why I said figurehead. The guy has no power, he's doing the supreme leaders bidding. So any folk in favor of most of Ahmadinejad's policies are, through proxy, in favor of the "supreme leader's" policies. There are certain issues at which they clash, such as social freedoms for Iranians, Ahmadinejad is a proponent of that idea, while the "supreme leader" is much more conservative.

However, Ahmadinejad can't just implement what he wants since he has to present his ideas to the "supreme leader" first and Ahmadinejad has to answer to the "supreme leader" as well.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Do you know even a single person from Iran?

I assume you haven't, cause if you did you'd know, that they aren't like North Korea. They have the internet, they have ATS actually, proof in the fact that there are members here, long standing members who are from Iran, who live there right now.

Who are you to judge these people? You don't even know what your talking about, you are just a mouth piece for the propagandists.

It's ironic, because you are claiming they are running propaganda, yet you are doing the same and can't even see it.

~Tenth



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lots of us in the us don't really give a crap about Israel and irans soap opera.

Sadly we are forced to care because the biggest lobby in the us is for Israel and all of our politicians are bought.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

That doesn't mean that everybody in Iran holds the same view. They are a dictatorship, there's no real democracy there. Those citizens are no different than you and me.

That argument is so ridiculous, I can't even believe you would defend it.

~Tenth


You appear to be somewhat uninformed as to how the election process works in Iran.


The 2009 Iranian presidential election was held on 12 June 2009 in Iran, the tenth presidential election to be held in the country.

The President of Iran is the highest official elected by direct, popular vote, but does not control foreign policy or the armed forces.

Candidates have to be vetted by the Guardian Council, a twelve member body consisting of six clerics (selected by Iran's Supreme Leader), and six lawyers (proposed by the head of Iran's judicial system and voted in by the Parliament)

Wikipedia


Not quite the dictatorship that you asserted.


Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I can't believe that 21st century minds would condemn on a WHOLE group of people for the actions of one.

~Tenth


Not quite the actions of one. The statements made by the elected president of Iran to the effect that the Holocaust never happened.


Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I wonder how you would react if it was the other way around?

~Tenth


Honestly?

I may not have personally voted for an elected leader, but it wouldn't be unreasonable for people in another country to judge a country's stance and dominant beliefs based on the statements of an elected President.

What on earth makes you imagine that it isn't?



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 



They have the internet, they have ATS actually, proof in the fact that there are members here, long standing members who are from Iran, who live there right now.


Internet in Iran is heavily restricted. Sites such as facebook are illegal. It's relatively easy to circumvent government blockades, however, I think there are punishments if people are caught.

They do have the internet, technically. Wealthy people that is.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Sorry but no they don't need a Nuke to wipe out Israel . If they wanted to conventional weapons could do the job .

All they would need to do to wipe out Israel is to take out Tel aviv .

Once again speculating here ... Iran wants the government of Israel gone , not the land turned into a waste land .



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Do you know even a single person from Iran?

I assume you haven't, cause if you did you'd know, that they aren't like North Korea. They have the internet, they have ATS actually, proof in the fact that there are members here, long standing members who are from Iran, who live there right now.

~Tenth


I do. I have know a number of people from Iran. One has told me that he would be executed if the Iranian government knew what he was saying in the West.

By the way, it is interesting that on the one hand you argue that Iran is a dictatorship and on the other hand argue that it isn't like North Korea.

So which is it?



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
IMO The only nazis in that area, are israelis. Building walls arround people and bombing them with ilegal weapons. Settlers murdering and stealing other peoples land. Attacking ships in international waters. Murdering nuclear scientists ect. Lets not forget the cyber war, which they have let loose in Iran`s nuclear industry. The latest thing is to attack the black people in israel and call for them to be deported or jailed. Yes if there are any nazis arround, then we only have to look and israel and their backers. The USA is becoming more like a nazi state, as we speak.
Iran hasent attacked any one in years and they had a democracy, until the USA installed their puppet the Shah.
edit on 2-6-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Iran & Nazi Germany have/had a common goal, so it shouldn't come at that much of a surprise, the likenesses and culture borrowing is nothing new

Oh and LOL at people calling this propaganda,


Are just going to totally ignoring both Nazi Germany's & Iran's massive & OBVIOUS mutual hatred towards the Jews?

Rah rah rah what utter propaganda, Nazi's & Iran love Jews


I think its likely a case of an OBVIOUS mutual respect between both Iran & The Nazi's, and what they stood for along with its actions, i wouldn't go as far as Iran being "full on" Nazi's as the Nazi's was also "Arian white supremacist" which Iran is clearly not, it all obviously turns on hard line religious Iranians at the sheer number of Jews Nazi's managed to killed during WWII, is it really no wonder that they have borrowed so much from the Nazi's culture? its clear there is some patting on the back from the Iranians you'd have to be blind to miss it or dam right ignorant to refuse its even there,



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino
You appear to be somewhat uninformed as to how the election process works in Iran.


Not at all, I know it's an "election", but do you honestly believe that it's fair and the people actually get who they voted for? Or do you think that' it's corrup as all hell to make sure the status quo remains the same?


Not quite the actions of one. The statements made by the elected president of Iran to the effect that the Holocaust never happened.


Yes, it is one.

Let me ask you this, if Mitt Romney is elected President, does that mean that EVERY American is now a Mormon?

Does that mean that we can just off the cuff state that All Americans are exactly the same because of who they elected?

REALLY?

In a time when we know that most leaders are puppets for Oligarchs and Corporations, you are going to tie the citizens to every action and every comment made by their leader?


Honestly?

I may not have personally voted for an elected leader, but it wouldn't be unreasonable for people in another country to judge a country's stance and dominant beliefs based on the statements of an elected President.

What on earth makes you imagine that it isn't?


It's logically impossible, and downright stupid, to state that one person's opinion reflects the opinions of millions.

Stating represents SOME opinions sure, but to qualify that as all, as a justification for murder, genocide and war, is morally wrong and logically stupid.

Look I don't like the Leaders In Iran, I think they are a dictatorship holding on to the last vestiges of power in their area and I'm not defending them.

I'm defending the millions of people in Iran ( including thousands and thousands of jews, who live quite well) who do not deserve to have our nations meddle in their affairs, for no reason other than the personal gain of those nations.

~Tenth

edit on 6/2/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino
 


I mean it isn't as Isolationist as North Korea, therefore the people there aren't as dumb or naive about world affairs and the truth of things.

~Tenth



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Well, I would say that this is one of the more asinine threads I have seen.

I'm so sick of propaganda.




I couldn't agree its from the daily caller what you expect?



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
IMO The only nazis in that area, are israelis. Building walls arround people and bombing them with ilegal weapons. Settlers murdering and stealing other peoples land. Attacking ships in international waters. Murdering nuclear scientists ect. Lets not forget the cyber war, which they have let loose in Iran`s nuclear industry. The latest thing is to attack the black people in israel and call for them to be deported or jailed. Yes if there are any nazis arround, then we only have to look and israel and their backers. The USA is becoming more like a nazi state, as we speak.
Iran hasent attacked any one in years and they had a democracy, until the USA installed their puppet the Shah.
edit on 2-6-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)


So two wrongs make a right
in this thinking>?

If they keep going back and forth
with the hate nothing will ever change
why does Iran not just quit making nuclear
weapons to bomb israel?
Because they want to bomb them.
Iran supporting these nazi websites
for their people just shows how much
the brainwashing is going.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Iran & Nazi Germany have/had a common goal, so it shouldn't come at that much of a surprise, the likenesses and culture borrowing is nothing new

Oh and LOL at people calling this propaganda,


Are just going to totally ignoring both Nazi Germany's & Iran's massive & OBVIOUS mutual hatred towards the Jews?

Rah rah rah what utter propaganda, Nazi's & Iran love Jews


I think its likely a case of an OBVIOUS mutual respect between both Iran & The Nazi's, and what they stood for along with its actions, i wouldn't go as far as Iran being "full on" Nazi's as the Nazi's was also "Arian white supremacist" which Iran is clearly not, it all obviously turns on hard line religious Iranians at the sheer number of Jews Nazi's managed to killed during WWII, is it really no wonder that they have borrowed so much from the Nazi's culture? its clear there is some patting on the back from the Iranians you'd have to be blind to miss it or dam right ignorant to refuse its even there,



Yes they should be killing the jews in Iran at any time now.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
IMO The only nazis in that area, are israelis. Building walls arround people and bombing them with ilegal weapons. Settlers murdering and stealing other peoples land. Attacking ships in international waters. Murdering nuclear scientists ect. Lets not forget the cyber war, which they have let loose in Iran`s nuclear industry. The latest thing is to attack the black people in israel and call for them to be deported or jailed. Yes if there are any nazis arround, then we only have to look and israel and their backers. The USA is becoming more like a nazi state, as we speak.
Iran hasent attacked any one in years and they had a democracy, until the USA installed their puppet the Shah.
edit on 2-6-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)


So two wrongs make a right
in this thinking>?

If they keep going back and forth
with the hate nothing will ever change
why does Iran not just quit making nuclear
weapons to bomb israel?
Because they want to bomb them.
Iran supporting these nazi websites
for their people just shows how much
the brainwashing is going.


You have no proof of them building nuclear weapons.

YOU are spreading lies and propaganda. Please provide PROOF that they are building weapons, or stop talking nonsense.

~Tenth



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
=

You have no proof of them building nuclear weapons.

YOU are spreading lies and propaganda. Please provide PROOF that they are building weapons, or stop talking nonsense.

~Tenth


Yes the IAEA, here is a source
and the IAEA has officially come out
to say it.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) released a damning report last November saying Iranian scientists had possibly carried out weapons tests at the base in Parchin, near Tehran, since 2003.

A demand for fast and unconditional access to the base will form the crux of discussions when the IAEA's 35-member board meets behind closed doors at its Vienna headquarters for a week from Monday.

The agency's chief inspector Herman Nackaerts on Wednesday showed satellite images dated May 25 showing two small buildings at Parchin that had been recently razed to the ground, according to Western diplomats.

www.thesundaily.my...



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


The report doesn't state that they are building it, i am not surprised your buying into the propaganda.
The mainstream news media has done good brainwashing on you apparently.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

It's logically impossible, and downright stupid, to state that one person's opinion reflects the opinions of millions.
~Tenth


Not if they elected him President it isn't.

After the elected President of Iran stated that the Holocaust never happened, the Iranian people re-elected him.




edit on 2-6-2012 by ollncasino because: clarify




top topics



 
25
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join