It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran, government censors do nothing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran, government censors do nothing

dailycaller.com

Iran’s Islamic regime strictly regulates all forms of communication. Hundreds of websites have been banned, and Iranians’ online access to the free world is severely restricted. But a Nazi propaganda website is consistent with the proclamations of Iran’s military and political leaders, who have both denied the existence of the Nazi Holocaust and called for the destruction of Israel.

The chief commander of the Iranian armed forces, Maj. Gen. Hassan Firouzabadi, announced the doctrine of the Islamic regime in a recent speech. “The Iranian nation is standing for its cause,” he said, �
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection
edit on 6/2/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please Use Exact Headline For BAN Forum.

edit on 2-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
People have been trying to
warn others that there was
a connection between ahmadinijiahdi
People heres your sign,oh uhh iranian
sign

this guy IS the hitler of our time.
It has to be delt with..

QUIT DENYING iran is nothing
like nazi germany well folks
if hitler could could of got a nuke
he would of for sure of hell
used the damn thing..

Lets get real people..
Check the related thread you will
be surprised.

dailycaller.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
zionazi vs iran nazi.Wooo....

Russia should nuke both the nazis along with the evil genocidal west.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So the Nazis of Iran versus the Nazis of Israel?

Leave 'em both to it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Iran could be using
bioweapon tech to create
zombie nazi's also, never know..

The straight feed of nazi propaganda being
piped out of Iran to its people is NOT a good thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You know, people with only half the information are dangerous.

Comparing any modern day leader to Hitler is nothing but a sad attempt at ad hominem and argument ad ignoratium.

The United States has StormFront, is Barrack Obama a Nazi because he hasn't shut it down personally?

I mean this nonsense with Iran must stop. Please open your eyes and think critically about what you are being told and then compare that to the last 30 years of nations that the United States and it's Allies have told us need to be destroyed.

Tell me how well that turned out for the rest of the world, including the US. Are you safer than you were?

It's ironic that this thread discusses Nazi propaganda when most people here who believe this nonsense are blinded by their own countrie's propaganda and nationalism.

It's amazing to me that ANY American would support another war, barring some even like Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

Your entire nation is at risk of collapse because of your last 2 or 3 excursions into affairs that were not your business. Do you intend on putting the final nail in the coffin with Iran?

Please do your own research, make your own opinions, but let's remember that you do not, ever, have the right to your own facts.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/2/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, I would say that this is one of the more asinine threads I have seen.

I'm so sick of propaganda.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Please correct me if I am wrong ....

But Iran use to be called Persian but Hitler recommend that they change there name to Iran

Found this ...

Until a few decades ago, in the English language (which is now international) and in international circles, our country was called "Persia." Unfortunately, however, in 1935 the then government of Persia requested all countries in the world to call Persia by its native name, "Iran," without heeding the delicate point that as an ancient land, possessing a civilization thousands of years old, our country was known as "Persia," not "Iran." Aside from political issues and the political motive of closeness with Germany and Adolf Hitler, which was the main reason for this change of name

Source

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Iran could be using
bioweapon tech to create
zombie nazi's also, never know..

Nazi Zombies?

Have you been playing much Call of Duty by any chance?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You know, people with only half the information are dangerous.

Comparing any modern day leader to Hitler is nothing but a sad attempt at ad hominem and argument ad ignoratium.

The United States has StormFront, is Barrack Obama a Nazi because he hasn't shut it down personally?

I mean this nonsense with Iran must stop. Please open your eyes and think critically about what you are being told and then compare that to the last 30 years of nations that the United States and it's Allies have told us need to be destroyed.

Tell me how well that turned out for the rest of the world, including the US. Are you safer than you were?

It's ironic that this thread discusses Nazi propaganda when most people here who believe this nonsense are blinded by their own countrie's propaganda and nationalism.

It's amazing to me that ANY American would support another war, barring some even like Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

Your entire nation is at risk of collapse because of your last 2 or 3 excursions into affairs that were not your business. Do you intend on putting the final nail in the coffin with Iran?

Please do your own research, make your own opinions, but let's remember that you do not, ever, have the right to your own facts.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Holocaust denial is dangerous.
Iran sticks by *it never happened*.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
OMGGGG the picturesss

just like the nazis they are raising their handss!!!!!!!!
BOMB THEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG The Hindus... the also have a reversed swastika, the orginal one, looks just like the nazi sign
BOMB INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time we'll find the weapons of mass hand gestures

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Oh , you have never seen the movie " Dead Snow " !

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That has nothing to do with anything. Please stop with your straw man arguments. If you'd like to have a discussion, or a debate, then I ask that you stick to facts and the points that are made and then counter point them.

When you spew non related words, you only make yourself look like you have no credible things to argue other than the talking points that have been pounded into your head by the MSM.

And for the record, one guy who states that the Hollocaust did not happen, does not equal everybody in Iran.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

You're right, I haven't. I'll check it out!

But honestly, are we really going for this whole "the zombie's are coming!!" thing since that guy decided to chew his way through someone else's head?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You will not be disappointed ! Dead Snow is a GREAT Zombie movie lol !

But please , after you watch the movie I would really like to hear your comments on the scene right after the guy cuts his bitten arm off , it has to be one of the best zombie scenes ever

Now back on topic , Nazi bad

edit on 2-6-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Glad someone understood..

Iran having a nuclear weapon
is very dangerous..

That is a fact, they can not be allowed to do it.
They have a nuke the world is not safe..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Max_TO

Glad someone understood..

Iran having a nuclear weapon
is very dangerous..

That is a fact, they can not be allowed to do it.
They have a nuke the world is not safe..

America have nukes.

The world is not safe.
edit on 2/6/12 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well from what I can find out the website isn't even hosted in Iran, it just has an Iranian internet address, it's actually hosted in Germany, and since Germany has very strict laws about Nazi propaganda and even showing the flags, and insignia of that regime, It's only a matter of time before the German Government steps in and shuts it down, as it is technically under their jurisdiction.

It's probably just an attention seeking site anyhow, how much controversy can we stir up sort of thing..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

And for the record, one guy who states that the Hollocaust did not happen, does not equal everybody in Iran.

What do you mean one guy?

He is the President of Iran.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the sixth and current President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the main political leader of the Alliance of Builders of Islamic Iran, a coalition of conservative political groups in the country.

Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That has nothing to do with anything. Please stop with your straw man arguments. If you'd like to have a discussion, or a debate, then I ask that you stick to facts and the points that are made and then counter point them.

When you spew non related words, you only make yourself look like you have no credible things to argue other than the talking points that have been pounded into your head by the MSM.

~Tenth

Iran censors everything, but the few sites they
are encouraged and go to which is a nazi propoganda
site indoctrinating the people with hate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join