It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran, government censors do nothing

page: 7
25
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Really anyone ever heard of the London Blitz bombs,V1's that killed women and children



Yes, I have heard of this, now what is this, weird statement of facts- have you heard of the Pyramids?

Horrible attack on civilans, same ways as the US is the only nation to have used a nuke, also horribly killing civilians






Yeah they have just go ask those soldiers who fought in Iraq and who were killed by Iranians and their weapons and then think about all the guns and rockets that have been given to Hamas and Hezzbollah that killed Isreali's.


They would need to ask their leaders who sent them there in the first place eh!

As for the Israelis, no concern of mine, I am not Israeli, up to them



Those quotes sound like nazi propaganda and I wonder had ATS existed back in the 30's and they had internet where someone exposed the horrors of Hitler the most bloodiest war in world history have ever occurred.
edit on 2-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



You need to learn a few things:

- in the 30s whilst Hitler was no angel, he was a mere apprentice compared to the Soviet Union who had already killed millions, and yet we budied up with them and declared war on the Germans over Poland- WHICH THE SOVIETS ENDED UP PLUNDERING ANYWAY

Ignorance is bliss eh




posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 




or you could talk about gulags- or incinerating German babies by bombing Dresden



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You know they are getting desperate when they pull out the " hes the next Hitler card".
Just like Saddam was "the next Hitler"
Ghadaffi was "the next Hitler"
Assad is "the next Hitler"
Now Ahdmadenijad* is "the next Hitler"

I dont know which is worse, them playing that card or the fact that there are naive fools that believe that BS.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino
 


He never denied the holocaust nor did he say he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. Therer also isn't a shred of credible evidence that Iran's nuclear program is anything but peaceful. Some of you people are very easily swayed by propaganda. Kind of odd for a place created to deny ignorance...

www.prosebeforehos.com... he-map-3-develop-a-nuclear-weapons-program/

www.nydailynews.com...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...



Oh my God... I just noticed my 666 post was on Ahmadinejad. It's a sign. He's the Antichrist!

edit on 2-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a lot of cyber war porn freaks- toodle off and get on a flight to Iran and carry the fight to them ifyou feel so scared for Israel, do it, just don't post your inanery on this forum please!



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Whois info on nazicenter.ir

whois


domain: nazicenter.ir ascii: nazicenter.ir remarks: (Domain Holder) Majid Zamani
remarks: (Domain Holder Address) Ayatolah Saeidi St., 9th Alley, No. 286,, Arak, markazi, IR holder-c: mz249-irnic admin-c: mz249-irnic tech-c: bb223-irnic bill-c: sa1601-irnic nserver: ns1.parsvps.net nserver: ns2.parsvps.net last-updated: 2012-04-07 source: IRNIC # Filtered nic-hdl: mz249-irnic person: Majid Zamani e-mail: address: Ayatolah Saeidi St., 9th Alley, No. 286,, Arak, markazi, IR phone: 09189637200 source: IRNIC # Filtered


Assuming this is the same Majid Zamani, as of Nov 2009, he was a political prisoner and an enemy of the current administration.
Which would probably mean that this site is not operating on behalf of the Iranian Govt.

Source


During the elections, Majid was a supporter of the candidacy of Mir Hussein Moussavi. But following the announcement of the election results, Majid accepted the outcome and returned to his job the morning after election-day. He cautioned those around him to follow legal means for resolving the dispute and keep away from street demonstrations. Despite this, and to the great surprise of colleagues and family, Mr. Zamani was arrested outside his workplace in mid-June. Read more: www.pbs.org...


So he also went to the University of Illinois and Columbia

Source



Majid Zamani is such a person. A graduate of the Technical College of Tehran University, he earned an MBA degree from the University of Illinois and later a Master’s of Public Administration (MPA) from Columbia University. Despite professional opportunities available to him after graduation, he returned to Iran about 3 years ago. In conversations with friends and family in the years following his return, Majid always insisted that he could be of greater service inside Iran than outside.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 



OMG The second pic is so CGI. The last pic is of ww2 era. This is so propagandish and so badly put together. Mixing ww2 and CGI portraits together and trying to make it all fit in this thread. GEEzzz, talk about ignorance. A.T.S is supposed to be about DENY IGNORANCE, not propagate it.




posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u
 



OMG The second pic is so CGI. The last pic is of ww2 era. This is so propagandish and so badly put together. Mixing ww2 and CGI portraits together and trying to make it all fit in this thread. GEEzzz, talk about ignorance. A.T.S is supposed to be about DENY IGNORANCE, not propagate it.


Since you're a critic, let's test your knowledge. 

Is there any connection between Nazi Germany and Iran?



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by cloaked4u
 



OMG The second pic is so CGI. The last pic is of ww2 era. This is so propagandish and so badly put together. Mixing ww2 and CGI portraits together and trying to make it all fit in this thread. GEEzzz, talk about ignorance. A.T.S is supposed to be about DENY IGNORANCE, not propagate it.


Since you're a critic, let's test your knowledge. 

Is there any connection between Nazi Germany and Iran?


more importantly WTF!?!

National Socialist Germany ceased to exist in 1945, so it is just bizarre reasoning



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 





Yeah they have just go ask those soldiers who fought in Iraq and who were killed by Iranians and their weapons and then think about all the guns and rockets that have been given to Hamas and Hezzbollah that killed Isreali's.


You seem to forget that Iraq attacked Iran at our request. So if you want to blame the people responsible for their deaths then blame the right people. The American government.

Israel is just getting what they deserve. What would you do if someone murdered your family and stole your land? Stand there and smile? Seeing how you thought Israel had the right to attack the USS Liberty you would probably welcome them.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Here we go again. Let's remember that Iran has not invaded a country in over a hundred years.


They invited the Nazis into Iran in WWII to attack the British.

At first, the British were trying to work out where the Axis bombers were coming from.

Then they realised that Iran had invited in their friends, the Nazis to use their airbases to attack the British.

Wikipedia

To claim that Iran has sat peacefully for 100 years when they proactively provided bases for Nazi aggression in WWII displays a certain level of disinformation.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by neo96
 





Yeah they have just go ask those soldiers who fought in Iraq and who were killed by Iranians and their weapons and then think about all the guns and rockets that have been given to Hamas and Hezzbollah that killed Isreali's.


You seem to forget that Iraq attacked Iran at our request. So if you want to blame the people responsible for their deaths then blame the right people. The American government.

Israel is just getting what they deserve. What would you do if someone murdered your family and stole your land? Stand there and smile? Seeing how you thought Israel had the right to attack the USS Liberty you would probably welcome them.




excellent points



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino

Originally posted by Kang69
Here we go again. Let's remember that Iran has not invaded a country in over a hundred years.


They invited the Nazis into Iran in WWII to attack the British.

At first, the British were trying to work out where the Axis bombers were coming from.

Then they realised that Iran had invited in their friends, the Nazis to use their airbases to attack the British.

Wikipedia

To claim that Iran has sat peacefully for 100 years when they proactively provided bases for Nazi aggression in WWII displays a certain level of disinformation.


possibly, though the US and UK have no place to lecture them considering we have attacked various countries over the last few decades..............



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder
 



National Socialist Germany ceased to exist in 1945, so it is just bizarre reasoning


So nobody wants to be honest or direct??


Weak!!


Nazis cease to exist as a nation but not as an ideology. 



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Please explain why denying something that has been admitted to never of happened by those who made it up is dangerous?



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


Sure it does. As far as governments I'd say there is a greater connection between the USA and Nazi Germany than Iran and Nazi Germany though. Operation paperclip, NASA etc.

Not to mention Rockwell's American Nazi's and the National Socialist Party which survives in different forms to this day in America.
edit on 2-6-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by popsmayhem
 



OMG The second pic is so CGI. The last pic is of ww2 era. This is so propagandish and so badly put together. Mixing ww2 and CGI portraits together and trying to make it all fit in this thread. GEEzzz, talk about ignorance. A.T.S is supposed to be about DENY IGNORANCE, not propagate it.




he,he,he,he Suposedly telling truth, but then caught with CGI pics. Is this the NORM for telling the truth on here.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by blueorder
 



National Socialist Germany ceased to exist in 1945, so it is just bizarre reasoning


So nobody wants to be honest or direct??


Weak!!


Nazis cease to exist as a nation but not as an ideology. 


I am being honest!

The "NAZIS" ceased to exist in any effective form in 1945- what would flirting with National Socialist ideology have to do with starting a friggin war- what a bunch of weird nonsense



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman
 


So for the record...

Are you saying the US has more in common with Nazi ideals because we made a strategic decision to bring former Nazi scientists here after WWII than Iran does for actively supporting the Nazi regime against the allies and carrying on Nazi ideals (hatred of Jews) to this day?

There seems to be a lack of logic there. I know you're simply making that argument because you dislike the US and not because you believe it to be true; I can tell by your posts that you're smarter than that. 



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
LOL and i bet you think The American regime is nothing like the Nazi regime heh? lol. Tool.



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join