It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you want a quick easy way to make sure your body is and stays in an Alkaline state I would reccomend what I do everyday.

2 to 3 tblsp of organic apple cider vinegar 3 times a day.

My name is Chris Wark.
I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Colon Cancer in 2003, at the ripe old age of 26.
I had surgery, but refused chemo.
Instead I radically changed my diet and did every natural, non-toxic, alternative therapy I could find.
By the grace of God, I'm alive and kicking, and cancer-free!
People are always asking me about it, so I started this blog to share how I transformed my health and beat cancer without chemo.
This information saved my life!

It’s rich in enzymes and potassium, which your body uses to regenerate soft tissue, and it’s an alkalizer.

Clinical studies have shown:

-It’s good for diabetes as it lowers blood glucose levels

-It lowers cholesterol

-It lowers blood pressure and promotes heart health

Studies have also shown it may be able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth. Nice!

Apple Cider Vinegar is also reported to assist in curing allergies, sinus infections, acne, flu, chronic fatigue,
candida, acid reflux, sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, and gout.

According to Bragg Health Products it also:

Helps Remove Body Toxins * Helps Promote a Youthful Body *Helps support a healthy immune system
* Helps Maintain Healthy Skin * Helps Control Weight * Improves Digestion and Assimilation
* Soothes Tight and Aching Joints and Sore Muscles from exercise * Soothes irritated skin.

link

this is only ONE of an infinate amount of links I could direct you to.
For those smart asses who are bound to say that I work for Braggs or the guy who wrote the blog works for Braggs, you're high, STFU and get out of this thread.

It really is a great product and if you aren't taking it everyday then you're missing out.

Vinegar is one of nature's great gifts to mankind, and vinegar history shows us why. It is a truly natural product. Any alcoholic beverage, whether it is made from apples, grapes, dates, rice or plain white sugar, once exposed to air, will turn naturally to vinegar. It is the ever-present bacteria in the air that converts the alcohol in cider, wine, and beer, into acetic acid, which gives vinegar its characteristic sharp sour taste. So it is safe to say that man has been exposed to vinegar since before recorded vinegar history.

Recorded vinegar history starts around 5000 BC, when the Babylonians were using the fruit of the date palm to make wine and vinegar. They used it as a food and as a preserving or pickling agent. Vinegar residues have been found in ancient Egyptian urns traced to 3000 BC. As well, recorded vinegar history in China starts from texts that date back to 1200 BC.
During biblical times, vinegar was used to flavor foods, as an energizing drink, and as a medicine, and it is mentioned in both the old and new testaments. For example, after working hard gleaning barley in the fields, Ruth was invited by Boaz to eat bread and dip it in vinegar. (Ruth 2:14)

In ancient Greece, around 400 BC, Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, prescribed apple cider vinegar mixed with honey for a variety of ills, including coughs and colds.

link

edit on 1-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Screwed, ive seen some,awesome things happen from apple cider vinegar. My brother in law ad father both had their high blood pressure go back to normal. Water retention and bloating gone in my mother. And improved energy in me. Thanks for posting

link   
reply to post by Screwed

Note that it makes the body alkaline but apple cider vinegar is very acidic ...

link   
reply to post by MegaMind

This is really great!
I'll be following you here and depending on your outcome, I may give it a shot and see how it does with my laundry list of ailments.
You deserve a lot of credit for undertaking this.
And so does the OP.

link   
A little off-topic, but my buddy's biggest side effect at the moment is blood loss, low blood count, and low platelet count. His bone marrow is damaged so it is hard to regenerate blood, and his bladder is damaged and bleeds a lot, and his platelets are low, so the bleeding doesn't stop like it should.

Any homeopathic remedies for raising platelet count or rejuvenating blood?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Yahoo group DIY-LET has a lot of information about this and other possible liposomal supplements.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
reply to post by MegaMind

This is really great!
I'll be following you here and depending on your outcome, I may give it a shot and see how it does with my laundry list of ailments.
You deserve a lot of credit for undertaking this.
And so does the OP.

Thanks, but I don't know about credit. I am just the curious sort, always interested in what is going on at the fringe of things, and wanted to know for myself. But I am more than happy to share my results.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Screwed

Note that it makes the body alkaline but apple cider vinegar is very acidic ...

Very true.
Strange how the body can turn an acid into an alkaline but........it does.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Easy way to get same results without getting a blender or sonic cleaner?

Just take 5x as much Vit C.

All this process does is attempt to make a single dose 5x more effective, whereas you could easily just take 5x as much per amount to achieve the same results.
And as stated many times prior, most of the excess will be flushed out of the system.

I will let all of you in on a secret:
I don't take any supplements or anything like that.

In fact, since I don't really take anything, even medicines for the most part, my body is forced to handle everything on it's own. I personally believe that there is a chance this has caused my body to make better use of what little it has. I don't eat very often but when I do it is real food not that fake crap. I never get sick really nor do I have any health problems whatsoever.

Oh and also, the best form of water is natural earth water, that distilled water has no minerals in it.
Contrary to popular belief, having a little dirt in your water is actually very beneficial to your health.
edit on 1-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Easy way to get same results without getting a blender or sonic cleaner?

Just take 5x as much Vit C.

All this process does is attempt to make a single dose 5x more effective, whereas you could easily just take 5x as much per amount to achieve the same results.
And as stated many times prior, most of the excess will be flushed out of the system.

If it is absorbed by the blood and flushed out by the kidneys and liver, then fine. BUT, letting it be flushed out the digestive system is just a waste. Why buy 5 times more? Plus, buying 5 times more doesn't mean you'll absorb the same amount. There are limiting factors such as enzymes to process it, and absorption rates vs. time in the intestinal tract. You get diminishing returns the more you take. You might have to take 20x more to get 5x more absorbed.

Oh and also, the best form of water is natural earth water, that distilled water has no minerals in it.
Contrary to popular belief, having a little dirt in your water is actually very beneficial to your health.

This I agree with 100%, but not when you are doing a chemical reaction. The natural water has tons of things that are essential to life. But those same things might mess up the reaction you are trying to accomplish in preparing your solution. Minerals and metals are likely to bond and bind with the free ascorbic acid you are trying to create. Distilled water is better for this "medicine" they are trying to create, but natural earth water is definitely better for the drinking!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If you don't have a blender or US cleaner just take a little extra next time. That's all you gotta do.

If you don't have access to these supplements, go buy an orange or something.

Actual real medicine usually relies heavily upon a good diet.
I actually look at food as medicine.
Even the worst foods can still provide some nutrition and contain medicinal properties, although in 'junk food' the amount of helpful constituents could be outweighed by the toxic components, and it would be somewhat pointless as the good chemicals are wasted counteracting the negative ones.

But I digress.
Food is the best form of medicine there is.

How do you think caveman survived without proper shelter, clothing, or cooking technique?
edit on 1-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SieMa
Ok so I have been watching this thread grow and i've been curious to know
Instead of making this recipe my self, can I not just go out and buy it?

For example I have found this website contains the same stuff in the recipe
If not its exactly the same would this be ok to take and would it have the same effect?

Lypo-Spheric

The point of making it yourself is to save money.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

If it is absorbed by the blood and flushed out by the kidneys and liver, then fine. BUT, letting it be flushed out the digestive system is just a waste. Why buy 5 times more? Plus, buying 5 times more doesn't mean you'll absorb the same amount.

What is the cost of one of those US cleaner machines?

Over 5$?

You know how much Vit C you can buy for that price?

Sometimes people aren't all rich and they have to make wise investments.
An US cleaner is not a wise investment especially considering it requires a source of electricity to operate, and therefore it is useless in the apocalypse.

Do we have any statistics on where the 'cut off' is for Vit C absorption?

If the body cannot absorb that "extra amount", than why is it somehow magically able to absorb it now that you poured water and soy on it?

I would have to say that unless we have evidence of a 'cut off point', that it would be reasonable to assume in general, that roughly 15-20% of each dose will be absorbed until you reach the peak (if one even exists).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I agree with much of what you wrote but I wanted to clarify that the amounts of vitamin C we are talking about here couldn't be had by drinking a gallon of freshly squeezed orange juice.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012

Originally posted by SieMa
Ok so I have been watching this thread grow and i've been curious to know
Instead of making this recipe my self, can I not just go out and buy it?

For example I have found this website contains the same stuff in the recipe
If not its exactly the same would this be ok to take and would it have the same effect?

Lypo-Spheric

The point of making it yourself is to save money.

Buying new appliances for the house just to mix something up (when you already have a blender and spoons), is a bigger waste of money.

Wanna save money?
Stir with a spoon. Huge savings there.

Oh yeah, and spoons are fully operational during the apocalypse.

Win- Win

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by Iwinder

The guy/gal had a valid question. "is too much vitamin c toxic?"

It's valid because there is such a thing as Hypervitaminosis, or "vitamin overdose". This is mainly applied to fat soluble vitamins. Water soluble vitamins such as Vitamin C might cause a little diarrhea when too much is consumed, but that's about it. It just flushes right on out!

Devo,

I am still concerned about the potential for tipping the bodies blood environment to acidic, with this product.

What is your take on this?

Thanks,

RT

This issue is addressed in the link LemaEcho posted on the first page. There's an alternate recipe that includes Bicarbonate...

Another Excellent Recipe is Shown Here:

This recipe will give you a product between 7.0 and 7.5 (measured with Alkalive pH Stix) or similar pH to human blood so there is no risk of over acidifying your blood should you take significant amounts of your homemade Liposomal Vitamin C Ascorbate.

(Blood pH is tightly controlled by the body at near 7.35 pH. If your blood pH were much above or below that number you would be a very sick person.)

Creating an identical pH in your liposomal brew is simply a matter of carefully adjusting the level of bicarbonate of soda.

This Vitamin C Ascorbate recipe is a compilation of several postings on forums and Pdazzler’s own trials in the kitchen. ...

How to Make Your Own Liposomal Vitamin C
edit on 1-6-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I can see that this will be much cheaper than buying the vitamin C in pill form. I will easily make up my cost of the $30 cleaner.
edit on 1-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Its not the same as taking 5x the amount of regular oral vit c. I used to take 2000-3000mg daily just routinely because of low immune system and tired all my life since I was a kid. The oral tablets most bypass through the digestive tract and what does get into your bloodstream only like 3-9% is bio available.

The Vit C IV's that they give to desperate cancer/leukemia and other chronic patients has a little under 19-20% bioavailablity, and thats from a shot direct to the blood stream.

This liposomal form of Vit c, for some reason because its coated in a lipid, makes it over 90% bio-available. Thats more than 4 X of getting an IV !!!! The New Zealan kid who had Leukemia, pneumonia, in a coma on life support is now completely recovered from this form of Vit C, whereas when they gave him the vit C IV there was only slight improvement.

There is most definitely a difference here
If we are headed for Apocalypse, then I can still make this w/ some solar panels, US cleaner, distilled water, and have enough for years to come for whatever I need. There are even studies that Vit C helps against radiation poisoning. I bet this Lipososmal Vit C can help the Fukushima clean up workers have a better survival rate

edit on 1-6-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

I agree with much of what you wrote but I wanted to clarify that the amounts of vitamin C we are talking about here couldn't be had by drinking a gallon of freshly squeezed orange juice.

So you are saying humans should take more vit c than naturally available prior to the industrial revolution?
Why?

In what manner could it possibly be "natural" or "good"?

Or what was the fruit of the garden of eden actually 2000x more potent with Vit C? I don't know just a rhetorical question.

How did humans survive for thousands of years without such high dosage?

Or....could it be....that maybe a few oranges is all of the C your body really needed to begin with? And our diets are so poor and horrific that people won't notice a difference until after they take a ton of this stuff?

I don't really get it to be honest. That's why I just eat stuff, I don't take pills or powders as medications.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Dude, I think everyone here gets the fact that you are not for the ideas in this thread.
Apparantly you have found a better way that works........FOR YOU!!!

Got it.

thanks.

I am really interested in reading the posts from people who are trying or going to try this.
You have a right to piss in the collective Cheerios.
You have done your job well.
No need to keep pissing in them though.

WE GOT IT.

Let's move on and hear from OTHER people who are interested in adding to the ideas in this thread.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join