It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Moderators, this thread read likes a commercial ?

Sure does, and the OP is DEFINATELY asking us to buy from him. I hope nobody says to you something like .......Grow up and stop squealing .......... cause we need people to people like you to keep everyone honest

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
keeping dibbs on this thread as I have had a wicked nasty chest infection for two weeks now.
2nd

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Great post. First I knew you could amke your own lipo vit c.
Could you post some proof that this method does indeed produce lipo vit c
and not just a solution of vit c and lechtin, because I am not convinced?
Limbo
edit on 1-6-2012 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Too lazy to make this myself, maybe I will once i've tried it lol, anyways, how does this seem:

www.yourhealthbasket.co.uk...

What sort of dose should I take daily (29yo male here) and how long will that last do you think?

Many Thanks!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Sure does, and the OP is DEFINATELY asking us to buy from him. I hope nobody says to you something like .......Grow up and stop squealing .......... cause we need people to people like you to keep everyone honest

No he is not. The OP is highly respected on ATS. He has told everyone how to purchase their own supplies, and how to make it. You seem to have a problem with helpful people. Jealous maybe? If you took the time to read, and research the presented material, you might learn something beneficial to you.

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This thread really piqued my curiosity. I have been taking vitamin C in large doses for some time now. Read the work of Linus Pauling, etc etc. I definitely am going to give this a try.

Found an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner at my local Harbor Freight Tools just like the one in the video for only $30. What I like about it is it has a stainless steel tub - no plastic.

After I get this thing going I will report back ...

And hey I can also use the cleaner to clean the carb jets on my motorcycle

edit on 1-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i hope this concoction isn't the same one that is turning people into flesh eating zombies!!!

can you over dose on viamin C ?

no you will pee out what your body can't use.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

No you can't OD on vitamin C. Like the poster above me says...you pee it out. I am waiting to hear from someone who has tried this concoction and can confirm what the OP claims. I wonder why you can't just take C crystals and lecithin separately and get the same effect? Maybe it is a similar effect but becomes stretched out over time and perhaps with this method it is shot into the system quickly and so becomes effective right away?

I know lecithin itself is a undervalued protein removed from cereals and sold in vitamin form while synthetic lecithin is replaced for the real. Many people say this synthetic form is inadequate and humans suffer the loss of it in cereals without ever really recognizing it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Why is it necessary to use distilled water? What happens if you use regular tap water? Distilled water is almost impossible to get hold of where I am.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Bump for future reference

Thanks, OP!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Sounds awesome

Also sound like you may have slipped abit of coc aine in it to

When things make you that active and alive, i tend to steer well clear or at least keep it in moderation and not get to hooked, you know the saying... to much of a good thing is a bad thing, i believe in a health mix/balance of healthy things, in moderation, i don't think it would be to wise to get hooked on this wonder drink and have it every single day because it makes you feel amazing,

I think you become this "active and wild" because the vit c counters the numbing poisons you get forced to eat/drink every day. (factory foods, drinks)

Humans aren't supposed to be tired all day long,.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Iwinder
Good information and I have passed this on to my wife to digest.

She is more into the health thing and I am sure we will be enjoying the pleasures of this shortly.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

Pregnant or trying to get pregnant ladies beware. Copious amounts of Vit C can (not always, but has been known to) disrupt the process of pregnancy enough to cause a miscarriage.

I'd love to try making this myself but alas I do not have the funds to purchase one of those cleaning machines...at least not this month or the next. But star & flag for future reference.

Well obviously.

It boosts the immune system into overdrive. it might get carried away and think the fetus a foreign parasite and attack it. Since a baby has roughly 50/50 mother/father DNA.

Look if your pregnant dont take a normal dose take a half dose or normal Vitamin C.

This is pretty interesting as I have been experimenting with drinking lime juice everyday for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Vitamin C certainly does improve the immune system that is not snake oil. the delivery system is pure genius, I wonder what other beneficial vitamins can be absorbed like this?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter
Why is it necessary to use distilled water? What happens if you use regular tap water? Distilled water is almost impossible to get hold of where I am.

Really?

Distilled water is common in any grocery store here. You can even buy it at autoparts stores sometimes. Distilled water is necessary for most beer or wine making, it is necessary to add water to wet batteries, it is even preferred when adding water to coolant systems on automobiles.

Tap water has minerals, heavy metals, sometimes chlorine or flouride. Tap water is not good to mix with any other chemicals, because you will get unintended by-products.

You can distill your own water if you have to. It isn't difficult to build a distiller, I'm sure the internet has plenty of plans for it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Very interesting. Might have to give it a shot and see how it works. I'm 33 yo and in some desperate need to amp up my energy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Very interesting. I may make some. I have a reverse osmosis filter in my house so distilled water will not be an issue for me. Gotta find the ingredients and go to the local Harbor freight.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All-righty OP! You're in the hot seat now! I have gone and purchased a US cleaner at Harbor Freight, ($30) and hit Whole Foods on the way home for lecithin and absorbic acid. (I wanted to make the stuff today!)

If the results aren't at least somewhat as you've described, consequences will be heavy!
j/k...I will be among those who post my results.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It's an Ultrasonic Cleaner.
We used to use this to clean watches and jewelry.
btw we used palmolive as the cleaning solution. Works great.

It vibrates the dirt loose.

Warning don't stick your hand inside the solution while the machine is running. The vibrations can be painful.
edit on 1-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by steve1709

No he is not. The OP is highly respected on ATS. He has told everyone how to purchase their own supplies, and how to make it. You seem to have a problem with helpful people. Jealous maybe? If you took the time to read, and research the presented material, you might learn something beneficial to you.

Des

Steve was using sarcasm.

I really am going to pay attention to this thread. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I just turned 40 yesterday
And as you 30-somethings are finding out, each day away from being 20-something takes a little bit more of the oomph away. I'd really love to have a safe daily energy and immune booster that works.
I hate popping all the individual vitamins and chewing c-tablets only to have an upset stomach and no real apparent effect (other than surely not having scurvy).
I think the wife has one of those cleaners buried away somewhere, and there are multitudes of health stores around to buy the ingredients.

One can buy this stuff already made in liquid form, but it's not cheap. By purchasing the ingredients and utensil(s) yourself, after a few batches, you've drastically reduced the cost per serving as compared to buying it outright. I guess one other benefit from the home brew is that you know what is going into it, and it's not just some watered down version that slipped past the Weights & Measures dept.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Where is the proof that this works any better than normal C?

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Really?
The ultrasound helps coat the vitamin C with Lecithin.

Someone please explain to me how this jewelry cleaner ultra sound thingy assists
above or beyond a normal chemical reaction.
jewelry cleaner ultra sound thingy

Well, you see the op said it did so it must... this is just quack medicine we are talking about, so do not try and bring facts into it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join