It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by HamrHeed

America still is the foundation for the entrepreneurial spirit

Thanks for appreciating that. At least for now it still is, and hopefully that spirit can be resurrected, but the atmosphere of hatred of anything "Capitalist" is seriously undermining what's left of free enterprise.

Thankfully, it shouldn't take much longer to stamp out that evil capitalism so we can move forward

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Autumnal

You said dual citizenship disqualifies you as president of the US.
OK, as the queen of Jiserkistan, I declare Mitt Romney a citizen of my nation.
Now I just disqualified him according to what you say is the situation at hand.

No need, his dad was born in Mexico!

You still don't get it. His parents were both citizens at the time of his birth.

You still don't get it, Obama is a natural born citizen right NOW

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuonSpin

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

So ironic...Oh, well who cares eh?.....Obviously Obamabots don't....

If we're all going to continue using labels here then I think I may fall under the "Obamabot" label. However, that seems a bit boring and I would prefer if you called me either ObamaTron or Obamamus Prime.

OH OH OH, can I be called Obamaesque since even though I'm supportive of him, I don't fully support him due to reasons other than his political party and race (I'm fine with those parts, I don't like how negative he was toward Hillary and she was a better option...he was too inexperienced...isn't getting things done as quickly as she could have...etc)
Yup, I wanna be ObamaEsque

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I don't know? Why do some people recieve benefits based on their "minority status"?

He is implying that this is a minority (racist) issue, I am simply asking what will happen when the minority figures are reversed? There are a whole lot of people out there who don't want Obama in office because they don't like what he stands for, having nothing to do with skin color. I did not want Clinton in office either, again, nothing to do with color. I also don't want Mittens, again, nothing to do with color.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Thirdeyeofhorus is a female? Wow I didn't expect that, no offence. Others on here, out of habit seem to project and leave nothing to the imagination.
Kudos

Yeah, I always assumed it was a guy since women are usually smarter than that... maybe a bleached blond or something, who knows....

Do you want people to view you as a serious debater or a character from "Mean Girls"?

ummmm I don't really meet the basic qualifications.... but thanks for wanting to include me in your social group, that was very nice of you

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have Dual citizenship, only thing is that the US does not reconize Dual Citizenship, you are either born here or you are not, I was born in England, so naturally im English, but I became a US citizen , have lived here my whole life except for two weeks when I was born, I CANNOT run for president, I could be in the House of Reps, or a senator, but not the President.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

So ironic...Oh, well who cares eh?.....Obviously Obamabots don't....

If we're all going to continue using labels here then I think I may fall under the "Obamabot" label. However, that seems a bit boring and I would prefer if you called me either ObamaTron or Obamamus Prime.

How about Obie1kenobe?

Be multi-national and in the "trend of things" and make it Obey-Juan-Kin-Obey with cultural and sociological overtones for the effect of intrigue!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by MuonSpin

I expected someone would say this. The 'ties' factcheck.org's parent company has to Bill Ayers or Obama is not enough to convice me their information is false or distorted. Your claim is ambiguous @ best.

Well alright then, you won't be seen complaining about posts using WND either.

Not 100% sure what you are saying here. I did take my adderall today, yet I don't see the connection between my post and WND.

But since you said I won't be seen complaining about WND, I'll tell you my experience w/WND is that its ganglion of erroneous information.

Agreed. Anything that is published with the direct intent to be from one perspective or another is often permeated with erroneous information.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

The fact wether Obama is legal to be president has become somewhat redundant by now, what people really should be worried about is what it would take to put a person in the presidency that was not qualifyed to be there.The real problem here is not Obama it is the people that put him there and are still covering for him. That kind of corruption is way worse then just an iligal president because it means that THEY are in compleat control of this country and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Battleline because: spelling, ha I'm trying

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eatbliss
reply to post by PurpleChiten

"BTW, Romney's dad was born in Mexico, so if there logic DID hold, which it doesn't, neither candidate would be eligilbe, now would they?"

I don't care so much about eligible as I do about being qualified, and in the peoples best interest, and it seems neither candidate has these traits. TPTB win, no matter who we choose (if, after all the voting machine scandal and corruption, our votes even count).. It seems like a no brainer to me...if these are the two choices, I'll vote for Mickey Mouse!
(Too bad R.Paul won't be in it, as he seems more than qualified, and eligible). I guess the only thing left to do is to pray that the Mayan hoopla was right, and we get wiped out this coming December 21st, as some predict....('
')

edit on 6/1/2012 by eatbliss because: formatting

yeah, I'd much rather have a good, viable candidate that shows promise. I'm definitely a Hillary supporter, she did a great job for 8 years, I think she could pull us out of a lot of this mess

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

As long as this has persisted, why do people still think having a foreign-citizen parent have anything to do with one's own citizenship? Add to just basic knowledge of how citizenship works in the U.S. the constant news and discussion surrounding Mexican illegal immigrants and their "anchor babies." They're called "anchor babies" because two foreigners who are not citizens of the U.S. sneak in, have a baby here, and that child is an American Citizen.

I believe the only people who would question his or her legal status in terms of running for president would be the same people who are questioning Obama today. That said, I believe that group is largely comprised of those who never bothered to pay attention in any classes teachning how citizenship works in the U.S., and never bothered to do any real research on how citizenship is granted (it's a really simple subject - shouldn't take a 10 year old more than 5 minutes to figure it out.)

The only valid argument of whether Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States of America (by the way, you don't have to be born on U.S. soil to be one) - is the argument that there is a vast conspiracy in place by most o those on the "right and left", as well as the FBI, CIA, and NSA, to have Obama as president over probably hundreds of other puppets who wouldn't have been so much trouble to cover up their pasts.

Occam's Razor.

Often the voice of reason... thank you for putting it so well

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by artnut

Originally posted by CB328

Obama is not qualified to be POTUS.

Only if you think minorities are unqualified to be President, which is the real issue here.

What happened to all the birthers saying they would shut up if Obama produced a birth certificate? What a bunch of lying morons.

So tired of the racist rant, by the way, as of last week more "minority" babies were born in our country than white babies. The handwriting is on the wall, how will you use the race card when the minorities are actually white people?

LOL - this is funny. Why do we gather all the other groups up into one group to measure up against White babies for purposes of determining which group (the Group of 6 Races or the Group of 1 Race) is bigger? What is the point of that?

Would you say that the minority of cars bought in the U.S. are Fords and Chevys, if those two combined made up 49% of sales, when the other 51% is made up of 15 different brands? Of course not, you would simply say, "for the first time in history, Fords and Chevys represented less than 50% of total auto sales in the U.S."

Also, it's obvious the poster you quoted is reaching for some kind of logical explanation as to why you think POTUS is unqualified to be POTUS. He's 35+, Natural-born American Citizen. What makes him unqualified? Obama's proof of citizenship is just as good as what I have, and I'm a 5th-generation American, my family's time here dating to the 1870's. I seriously can't figure out what it is people want to prove his citizenship beyond what any other president's has been proven.

Reminds me somewhat of the old story about the horse race during cold war times.... An American horse and a Russian horse were in a race, the Russian horse crossed the finish line first so the next day, the Headlines read :
"American horse finishes second, Russian horse comes in next-to-last."
Many folks worry more about appearance than about truth. All that matters to them is what other people think of them, not what they actually are.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

I used to be into this subject... not so much anymore. He released his birth certificate then some professional photo people dismantled it and called fake upon it.. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

But while reading this it made me wonder... what if just maybe.. They plan to expose Obama, making him ineligible for a second term so Romney can go in without any hassle..?

Idk.. S#it it's too late to get Obama out anyway. I don't really see the point anymore lol.

Someone knows the truth for sure, although I doubt it is Romney.

I'm more inclined to believe it's someone in the Democrat party that has been keeping this little secret for several years, they are just waiting for he right time and moment to go public.
They probably haven't come out yet for fear of being labeled a racist.
My guess is that it's probably Hillary.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It doesn't matter where he was born. He's part of the family. I'm going to get flamed for saying this but Politics, just like Television, is a bunch of bull feces. It's not real. When you accept this you will be free.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Someone knows the truth for sure, although I doubt it is Romney.

I'm more inclined to believe it's someone in the Democrat party that has been keeping this little secret for several years, they are just waiting for he right time and moment to go public.
They probably haven't come out yet for fear of being labeled a racist.
My guess is that it's probably Hillary.

If so, she is, indeed a brilliant lady and will use it to her fullest advantage. Perhaps the VP nod, then allow it to be leaked through another source in order to obtain her rightful place?
Very plausible. She allowed him to serve 4 years, get through all the "bush-leftover" trouble, endure the horrendous attacks, then, when things are starting to get aligned in the right direction, she comes in and leaves a great legacy as she continues to rebuild what was almost total destruction giving her the title of first female president as well as the "savior" of our country, making it recover from it's "second great depression" as it will later be called in our history books.
Well played Hillary, well played....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
It doesn't matter where he was born. He's part of the family. I'm going to get flamed for saying this but Politics, just like Television, is a bunch of bull feces. It's not real. When you accept this you will be free.

Nah, you won't get flamed. Actually, that's probably one statement that everyone here will agree with.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

OMG, I've been fighting against those who are sexist and never realized that I, too, am sexist!!! I find it more difficult to be mean to her now that I know she's a girl.... is that at least reverse-sexism?? awww mannnn

guess I'm just a little old fashioned and have to be a gentlem....errrr .... gentleChiten

edit on 1-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And don't forget, both Hillary and Obama met secretly with Bilderbergs several months before the 2008 Democrat primaries.
At that time it's possible promises were made and secrets were revealed because immediately afterwards, Obama won the nomination.
Hillary is sitting it out and patiently waiting to get her promise fulfilled.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
I'm a bit confused as to what a duel citizenship would entail? So, say they verify that his citizenship status in this country is actually defined as a dual citizenship. Does this mean that regardless of where he was actually born, he does not meet the qualifications to become president?

It means he has divided loyalties, allegiance to another country besides the US.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

BTW, Romney's dad was born in Mexico, so if there logic DID hold, which it doesn't, neither candidate would be eligilbe, now would they?

Yeah! That's the ticket! I love it.
Throw them both out (please!), and we'll start over. And while they're at it, they should impose limits on Congressional terms, including age, citizenship, background check, etc.

Like they do with the military -- if you're unfit physically or mentally (just so they can wreck you mentally, that is), or too young OR TOO OLD, they don't want you. They don't care about what you have to offer in terms of dignity, honor, respect for life..... all they care about is having a strong youth they can break down mentally and build up physically and psychically into a deranged, order-following killing machine, send them off to be maimed, traumatized forever, or die....

With no skin off their own noses (the Commanders in Chief, that is).....
Shouldn't their commander in chief be held to an ultimate standard of some kind? For example, free from conflicts of interest regarding nationality, patriotism, dual-membership, RELIGION, etc....

My veteran husband and I talked long and cried much on Monday as he relived his many losses of brothers in arms, reviewed the trauma of his service (and he never even saw combat himself!), and discussed how vulnerable adolescents and young adults are to the "grooming" that recruits receive.

It's disgraceful.

Disclaimer: This is not to say that all soldiers are warped, or all veterans are damaged by their service and training experience; but some certainly are, and with few exceptions, all are still in the last stages of adolescence when they are swept up into the net of "military personnel", their lives forever affected by that experience.
edit on 1-6-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join