It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Don’t mess with that third eye stuff little chiten. Once my dad opened up his third eye, us kids had to evacuate the house it stunk the place up so bad

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by RealSpoke

You said birthers have low IQ's.....I don't believe he is natural born...I believe he is illegal as potus...so you are saying I have a low IQ......not a nice thing to say.

Not a nice thing to say?
I would say a sure sign of a low IQ is a huge lack of self awareness.

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

They just can't get it through their childlike minds

reply to post by HamrHeed

Just a liberal....they keep that childlike sense of thinking about the world.......(not a compliment)

But you were saying something, Ms. Manners...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

So ironic...Oh, well who cares eh?.....Obviously Obamabots don't....

Sorry for getting in americans' business I just hate to see the potential of your country pissed away because some young adults feel good when they're a part of something for once in their lives. We see this potential and are blocking out the negative aspects for the most part.
America still is the foundation for the entrepreneurial spirit

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

No one cares other than conspiracy theorists, regardless of their political affiliation

You are in a conspiracy theorists realm....You think average people tune into ATS? If that was the case maybe I should get my parents to become members....I will tell you what they won't be voting for Obama, I will make sure of that....My family from where I can reach won't be voting for Obama....

Or Romney...

edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

I expected someone would say this. The 'ties' factcheck.org's parent company has to Bill Ayers or Obama is not enough to convice me their information is false or distorted. Your claim is ambiguous @ best.

Well alright then, you won't be seen complaining about posts using WND either.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Thanks for appreciating that. At least for now it still is, and hopefully that spirit can be resurrected, but the atmosphere of hatred of anything "Capitalist" is seriously undermining what's left of free enterprise.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

No, as I said, no one cares who is cousins other than conspiracy theorists.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by Autumnal

You said dual citizenship disqualifies you as president of the US.
OK, as the queen of Jiserkistan, I declare Mitt Romney a citizen of my nation.
Now I just disqualified him according to what you say is the situation at hand.

No need, his dad was born in Mexico!

You still don't get it. His parents were both citizens at the time of his birth.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

If we're all going to continue using labels here then I think I may fall under the "Obamabot" label. However, that seems a bit boring and I would prefer if you called me either ObamaTron or Obamamus Prime.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Then my statement holds

which one ??

You are suggesting that every other nation on the planet has more power over our presidential elections than anyone in the US does.
That is bullpucky
this one ??

it's just as much BS now as it was the first time you wrote it.
i didn't suggest anything.

i do know what i've said and i can re-read it if i don't, you on the other hand, seem to have an insatiable need to make stuff up so please, find another playmate.

if we are not travelling on the same wavelength, so be it but don't post such nonsense and expect me to agree.

You said dual citizenship disqualifies you as president of the US.
no, i haven't but you keep repeating it until you believe it ok?

OK, as the queen of Jiserkistan, I declare Mitt Romney a citizen of my nation.
Now I just disqualified him according to what you say is the situation at hand.
no, you just made some random claim which hardly applies.
did you conceive or birth Mr Mitt Romney ?? no ?? well then, it's still nonsense.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thanks for appreciating that. At least for now it still is, and hopefully that spirit can be resurrected, but the atmosphere of hatred of anything "Capitalist" is seriously undermining what's left of free enterprise.

True, the oxygen has been sucked out of the economy and people are hesitating, but for good reason too. I wouldn't necessarily be buying up stock right now until the world stabilizes.
What the world has right now is crony capitalism because if the markets opened up, people might expand into space and that is what the "elites" are trying to do atm
Peace and thanks for the inspiration

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

So be it...Obamatron, Robomnytron. It doesn't matter. Labels are labels...No matter how you spin it...They are dudes with the same goal...Power.

They give two s##ts about the average folk....They are in it for themselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow
wow......It is funny reading through this thread.

It is interesting how debates/arguments unfold. You can always tell which side is wrong because the system of debating shows the truth..

Characteristics of the wrong side

1. they try to generalize a complex issue to side step debating the more complex points brought up
2. continually repeat a unproductive/disproved point
3. and eventually get frustrated and attack.

Obama= Bush's cousin
Romney=Bush's cousin
Obama Romney=cousins
Carrying out the family legacy????????
kudos

this post deserves repeating and if i could give it a thousand stars, i would.
the geneology of all is rather enlightening, isn't it ?
glad to see a few more have noticed, cheers

pssst: don't forget the Bush family are direct descendants of the King but by all means ... close your eyes to the perpetual conflict there
edit on 1-6-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuonSpin

If we're all going to continue using labels here then I think I may fall under the "Obamabot" label. However, that seems a bit boring and I would prefer if you called me either ObamaTron or Obamamus Prime.

How about Obie1kenobe?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

FactCheck has ties to Annenberg which has ties to Bill Ayers. Of course we would never want to doubt what they say, as spokespeople for a man who would have been convicted of bombing buildings were it not for a technicality.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

I expected someone would say this. The 'ties' factcheck.org's parent company has to Bill Ayers or Obama is not enough to convice me their information is false or distorted. Your claim is ambiguous @ best.

To decide if an article or information source is credible, I make my determination based on information provided in the sources cited. Not what Fox News tells me, or what the Washington Post tells me, not what Obama or Romney tell me in a campaign ad, nor Napolitano in a youtube video. In my experience, factcheck.org has been right-on on just about everything I've read. And they are certainly much more credible than a blog citing another blog as in the OP.

If you have information from a credible source which conclusively proves factcheck.org is unreliable, please show me. And if you have knowledge of sources of information which have been affirmed honest and fair, by a broad spectrum of peers, please do tell. I genuinely want to know.

I'm tired of unsubstantiated one-liners and dubious allegations.

Ok so let's start with Factcheck being a project of Annenberg. It says so right on it's own website

www.factcheck.org...

Even DailyKos admits the connection between Annenberg and Ayers

www.dailykos.com...

But try this one on for size. It's a PDF with Bill Ayers name in it

www.annenbergfoundation.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by yellowsnow
wow......It is funny reading through this thread.

It is interesting how debates/arguments unfold. You can always tell which side is wrong because the system of debating shows the truth..

Characteristics of the wrong side

1. they try to generalize a complex issue to side step debating the more complex points brought up
2. continually repeat a unproductive/disproved point
3. and eventually get frustrated and attack.

Obama= Bush's cousin
Romney=Bush's cousin
Obama Romney=cousins
Carrying out the family legacy????????
kudos

this post deserves repeating and if i could give it a thousand stars, i would.
the geneology of all is rather enlightening, isn't it ?
glad to see a few more have noticed, cheers

pssst: don't forget the Bush family are direct descendants of the King but by all means ... close your eyes to the perpetual conflict there
edit on 1-6-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

Don't you mean the queen

They're maternalistic in their profession, are they not?
ho hum

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Before you chuckle your way into a coma....relax....more and more details are emerging daily....here's my question to YOU....If it is proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Potus is foreign born....or that his father was not a US Citizen, what are you and all those name-callers going to do about it??? Just sigh and let it go, because it's easier???...That's what I thought....

His father wasn't a US citizen, but I'm not sure where you are going with that. Obama is president, not his father. The only one who need be naturally born is him.

This desperate, racist nonsense has to stop. You people can't seriously be this #ing stupid.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Before you chuckle your way into a coma....relax....more and more details are emerging daily....here's my question to YOU....If it is proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Potus is foreign born....or that his father was not a US Citizen, what are you and all those name-callers going to do about it??? Just sigh and let it go, because it's easier???...That's what I thought....

His father wasn't a US citizen, but I'm not sure where you are going with that. Obama is president, not his father. The only one who need be naturally born is him.

This desperate, racist nonsense has to stop. You people can't seriously be this #ing stupid.

Do you feel that Obama Sr owed allegiance to the US? Or to Kenya? Or to Britain? Because here is an important point( and I am going to use the very link of Ms purple )

The words of John Bingham

Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural-born citizen;

en.wikipedia.org...

So tell me, when did Barack Sr lose his allegiance to either Kenya or Britain and gain an allegiance to the US? He was never naturalized in the States.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

hmmmmm, considering it was .... Longshanks, i think ... i'm guessing it could really go either way, eh ??
King or Queen ... both of England.

but, but ... i thought we fought a Revolution to escape the clutches of the King/Queen of the day and all future days ??
yeah, nevermind ... i must be mistaken

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

FactCheck has ties to Annenberg which has ties to Bill Ayers. Of course we would never want to doubt what they say, as spokespeople for a man who would have been convicted of bombing buildings were it not for a technicality.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

To decide if an article or information source is credible, I make my determination based on information provided in the sources cited. Not what Fox News tells me, or what the Washington Post tells me, not what Obama or Romney tell me in a campaign ad, nor Napolitano in a youtube video. In my experience, factcheck.org has been right-on on just about everything I've read. And they are certainly much more credible than a blog citing another blog as in the OP.

If you have information from a credible source which conclusively proves factcheck.org is unreliable, please show me. And if you have knowledge of sources of information which have been affirmed honest and fair, by a broad spectrum of peers, please do tell. I genuinely want to know.

I'm tired of unsubstantiated one-liners and dubious allegations.

Ok so let's start with Factcheck being a project of Annenberg. It says so right on it's own website

www.factcheck.org...

Even DailyKos admits the connection between Annenberg and Ayers

www.dailykos.com...

But try this one on for size. It's a PDF with Bill Ayers name in it

www.annenbergfoundation.org...

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Respectfully, I think I may not have been concise in my intent. I do not dispute Ayers connection w/Annenberg. What I dispute is the insinuation this connection automatically means factcheck.org is distorting the truth simply because of something Ayers may or may not have done many years ago. Ayers is not my concern. The truth is. I believe factcheck.org or any information source is capable of genuine honesty in spite of who they may or may not be affiliated with. However, this does not mean I assume they are intrinsically infallible either.

Here is an expansion on what I said earlier, to clarify my intent:
To decide if an article or information source is credible, I make my determination based on information provided in the sources cited. In my view, the cited sources must be of undisputable credibility in as much as it is possible. And the article or exposition subject matter must accurately reflect information contained in those sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join