It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

no dear. that is posted on the State Dept website, not generated by them.
that is a Congressional Research Report ... an opinion page, get it ??

that is also, more than likely, the same report that will be distributed to Congress critters in the hopes that those who do not know better, will follow the party line, without question or doubt.
in some circles, it's called "propaganda".
edit on 1-6-2012 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

And you need to have your smartass mouth washed out with soap....your Mom ever teach you manners or did she just toss you out of the nest because she couldn't stand you anymore?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Which holds weight in legal decisions and sets the precedent, therefore, it is the legal decision at this time.
Seriously, learn something

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Dear LOL
Deer
in headlights

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Starling
I have skipped all 7 pages after the first.
I don't buy what's posted here.

All I want to know is, those who hold office in the US government, who are in fact dual citizens of USA and ISRAEL, commonly known as NeoCons, what is their status in holding positions in the US government?

I refer to the likes of Joe Lieberman as well as several others who hold/held prominant positions under the two George Bush administrations and were responsible for leading the USA into two extended wars in the name of.......ISRAEL?

What about their status, authority and legitimacy to hold office in US government?

Well, as far as the Constitution is concerned that is not of any matter, the only place it matters Constitutionally is in the place of POTUS and VPOTUS(because if something happens to POTUS, the VP takes his place).

I'm sorry, Eye of Horus/Illuminati Woman...
All government entities are elected to be lawmakers for the country which has elected them. Not some other.

If we're having a problem with the POTUS not being a citizen of the country where he was elected to be that country's primary lawmaker and decision maker, then why is it acceptable for lesser government lawmakers to be loyal to one country's laws, and yet hold office in another, where they were elected to that office?

Does that not reek of them being a traitor to the country that elected them to office?....Just as the birthers are accusing President Obama of?

Are you one of those, maybe, or are you protecting those traitors and manipulators on behalf of Israel?

Starling dear, I am NOT Illuminati so let's be very clear on that. My avatar is about the THIRD EYE which is HINDU philosophy as far as I'm concerned.

Next, all government entities are NOT POTUS. POTUS has a different category of status or it would never have been delineated as being different from that of any other govt official including CONGRESS. That is simply the way it is. It seems our Founding Fathers recognized that the office of POTUS was the pivot point of govt and therefore a higher level of responsibility and need for loyalty.
At the time of the Revolution, there were loyalists to the British Crown, and that is one of the reasons why it was so important to the Founders that the POTUS be loyal to America and not to the Crown or any other foreign entity.
After nearly 3 1/2 years, I would hope that people can see the fruits of the error of this Presidency as evidence that foreign powers have sought to usurp the laws of these United States. Just look at how he tries to go around Congress, now he is about to sign 5 different UN treaties without the express ratification by CONGRESS.
It is time for the sleepyheads to WAKE UP

Although I do have to say that Hillary is also behind this UN Treaty stuff and she is likely natural born and eligible, so in the end, the usurpers are in by hook or by crook, natural born, or just naturally traitorous.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

And you need to have your smartass mouth washed out with soap....your Mom ever teach you manners or did she just toss you out of the nest because she couldn't stand you anymore?

awww, you're such a cute lil dumplin

even though I'm on vacation, I need to get some rest.... you kids enjoy yourselves (or welfare recipients or elderly or whatever reason you have to be awake at such an hour...)
edit on 1-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

nope, not specifically, although, the statement is a true one.

Then my statement holds and for some reason you are failing to understand what you yourself are saying.

SNIPPED

Hey, attack me personally and see how productive that is. Did I mention Obama is still president?

this would be putting words in my mouth.
would you like me to do that to you or shall we just have a civil discussion?

No, that is exactly what you are saying. You said it again at the beginning of this reply.

such decisions are Never made on a whim.
rather, they are designed over many, many years, generations, clubs, grooming activities, associations, commitments, obligations and finance.
[probably a few other skills but not necessary for this post]

You have no clue what you are talking about here. I do not think you have a clue what I am talking about which is what you are talking about.

now, if you are going to continue trying to TELL me what i'm saying, please TELL someone else.
i have my own words, my own opinions and am willing to discuss them, are you ??

You said dual citizenship disqualifies you as president of the US.
OK, as the queen of Jiserkistan, I declare Mitt Romney a citizen of my nation.
Now I just disqualified him according to what you say is the situation at hand.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thirdeyeofhorus is a female? Wow I didn't expect that, no offence. Others on here, out of habit seem to project and leave nothing to the imagination.
Kudos

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

You said dual citizenship disqualifies you as president of the US.
OK, as the queen of Jiserkistan, I declare Mitt Romney a citizen of my nation.
Now I just disqualified him according to what you say is the situation at hand.

No need, his dad was born in Mexico!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Thirdeyeofhorus is a female? Wow I didn't expect that, no offence. Others on here, out of habit seem to project and leave nothing to the imagination.
Kudos

Yeah, I always assumed it was a guy since women are usually smarter than that... maybe a bleached blond or something, who knows....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
wow......It is funny reading through this thread.

It is interesting how debates/arguments unfold. You can always tell which side is wrong because the system of debating shows the truth..

Characteristics of the wrong side

1. they try to generalize a complex issue to side step debating the more complex points brought up
2. continually repeat a unproductive/disproved point
3. and eventually get frustrated and attack.

Obama= Bush's cousin
Romney=Bush's cousin
Obama Romney=cousins
Carrying out the family legacy????????

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by timetothink

awww, you're such a cute lil dumplin

even though I'm on vacation, I need to get some rest.... you kids enjoy yourselves (or welfare recipients or elderly or whatever reason you have to be awake at such an hour...)

Oh please, now you are asserting that anyone awake at this hour and opposing you must be a welfare recipient? Is that the slur you needed to feel superior? What does any of that have to do with being on this website? There are people of all walks of life, in different countries, in different time zones, different vocations, retired, or on leave, on vacation, working at home, independently wealthy, or just on their day off. You just never know who is what around here.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowsnow

Actually, Obama is related to other Presidents of the United States from his moms dads side...Isn't it ironic.. Dont you think?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by yellowsnow

Actually, Obama is related to other Presidents of the United States from his moms dads side...Isn't it ironic.. Dont you think?

A little too ironic?

edit on 1-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You must be very young chiten

I wish ... I'm old enough to run for POTUS , as well as a natural born citizen... now if only I were a billionaire like Romney, I'd be right in there

Thanks for proving my point once again. And you whine that people aren't christian enough for your liking so you smite them?
Childish crap

How is that smiting anyone????
That wasn't even one of my snarky posts , sheeesh, you really do have issues. (now THAT is snarky)

Sorry I can't give you attention anymore. This is just getting bizarre and I'm sure you will find a nice man to put up with you. Goodbye

No dude, just because you're gay and just because I support gay rights does not mean that I want a man of my own. I'm happy just the way I am.... but....carry on

Ok enough "christian"

Wow! All of these quotes w/in quotes w/in quotes are starting to look pretty cool. Sort of like looking at a mirror in the mirror. "And isn't it ironic... don't you think?" ~Alanis Morrisette

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

So ironic...Oh, well who cares eh?.....Obviously Obamabots don't....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Kudos

Yeah, I always assumed it was a guy since women are usually smarter than that... maybe a bleached blond or something, who knows....

Do you want people to view you as a serious debater or a character from "Mean Girls"?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

No one cares other than conspiracy theorists, regardless of their political affiliation

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Which holds weight in legal decisions and sets the precedent, therefore, it is the legal decision at this time.
Seriously, learn something
that'd be one light feather but whatever.
in reality, facts hold the weight, while opinions are argued.
this CRReport is just a collection of the opening arguments.
and contrary to your assertion, opinions are not legal decisions.
opinions are offered in a court of law but decisions are often swayed by the facts rather opinions.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join