It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

In the book of Job 38:31 it says the constellation of pleiades and orion have spiritual activity of some sort.

How did you come to this conclusion?

This is what I could find -

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Source KJV

And-

Job 38:31 38:31 sweet influences of Pleiades. The word translated “sweet influences” (Hebrew maadannah) is used only once in the Bible. Its basic meaning seems to be “cluster.” It is known now that the stars in the constellation Pleiades, anciently known as the “seven sisters” (although the telescope reveals many more stars in this group), are bound together gravitationally. The stars in the bright constellation Orion, on the other hand, are not so bound. Only God can either bind or release the stars, as He is the one who created them and placed them in the heavens.

Institute for Creation Reasearch

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
With current technology there is no way one could reach even Andromeda. I've calculated in some old thread it would take more than 1000 years to reach Andromeda by traveling with the speed of light. Note that if the 'faster than light' discovered in CERN turns out true, maybe if it is 10 times less, one could make it for a century.

However, even that sounds too long time, there really must be other ways of travel that if these UFOs are aliens travel with it - hyperspace jump, teleportation? Conventional travel will not get you anywhere.

Interesting. Can I see your calculations? I could have sworn I've had one of these problems in my problem set, and if I remember correctly, travelling at something like 0.8c would get a traveller to the andromeda galaxy within a few years in their reference frame.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I believe in a Young Universe and a 6 day creation. Believing in a 6000 year old or so earth does not make me crazy or brainwashed. After studying for many years I believe in creation science.
If you believe in a young universe, then you also have to believe that when we see a star, that exists at 250 million light years away, to go supernova, it takes less than 6000 years for that change of light to reach us. That means that light travels much, much, much faster than the speed at which Einstein calculated.
RevGen, could you respond to this?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

My question is why do these two constellations keep popping up, everywhere?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

With current technology there is no way one could reach even Andromeda. I've calculated in some old thread it would take more than 1000 years to reach Andromeda by traveling with the speed of light. Note that if the 'faster than light' discovered in CERN turns out true, maybe if it is 10 times less, one could make it for a century.

However, even that sounds too long time, there really must be other ways of travel that if these UFOs are aliens travel with it - hyperspace jump, teleportation? Conventional travel will not get you anywhere.

Interesting. Can I see your calculations? I could have sworn I've had one of these problems in my problem set, and if I remember correctly, travelling at something like 0.8c would get a traveller to the andromeda galaxy within a few years in their reference frame.

Why move matter light years away when you can convert the energy already over there to the matter you need?

Why do ghosts suck up energy(creating cold spots) here to create matter to become visible to us? Phasing themselves into our dimension, temporarily as their energy sources eventually get depleted as they convert energy in this dimension to matter....until they get sucked back into their dimension. As we saw them and they disappear...that matter here must turn back into energy as it disappears and heat should be recordable.

The secret of space travel might just come from...the ghosts that visit us.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
A lot of speculation in the OP. What if instead of aliens being spiritual, the spiritual is actually alien and they are from other, physical places in the universe? Equally plausible to what you have stated.

What if that's even a false dichotomy? I mean how would we define something as "spiritual" anyway? We can do it, but I'm wagering that when we do, it would look like something indistinguishable from post-techno-singularity aliens that have uploaded themselves into some non-physical dimension.

Think like the Ancients or the Ori on Stargate. The Q from Star Trek, or the extra-dimensional Eldils from CS Lewis's "Space Trilogy." Demons&angels or aliens? Or both at the same time?
edit on 1-6-2012 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

I think I used simple formula for velocity, distance and time where the velocity is the speed of light and all units are the same, I think I used all in seconds that converted to minutes, hours, days, weeks, years and the result was more than 1000 years. I threw that completely randomly and hypothetically and that ignores any other factors, just imagine constant velocity, going straight in that direction.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Diablos

I think I used simple formula for velocity, distance and time where the velocity is the speed of light and all units are the same, I think I used all in seconds that converted to minutes, hours, days, weeks, years and the result was more than 1000 years. I threw that completely randomly and hypothetically and that ignores any other factors, just imagine constant velocity, going straight in that direction.

Well, that solution is only partially correct as for a stationary observer here on Earth, but it was way off when it comes to the actual traveller since you have to account for relativistic effects that basic kinematics cannot solve.

Oh, and I glossed over my old notes today and found it was 0.77c and not 0.8c. But even then, using time dilation/length contraction equations, it would only take approximately 23 years in the reference frame of the traveller to reach the Andromeda galaxy, which we all know is 2 million light years away. What is interesting is that this speed can be attained after 1 year of constant 1G acceleration, which is a perfectly safe and reasonable acceleration for even humans.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

You need to rethink your relativistic calculations.

If it takes light 2.9 million years to travel the distance, travelling at .77 or .8 the velocity of light isn't going to get you there in 23 years.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
reply to post by Diablos

If it takes light 2.9 million years to travel the distance, travelling at .77 or .8 the velocity of light isn't going to get you there in 23 years.

Patently false and a common misconception among those who have little understanding of relativity. From a Newtonian perspective, that would be correct. However, relativity and the time-dilation and length-contraction equations say otherwise. Are you familiar with the notion that as you travel a significant fraction of the speed of light, time slows down in the perspective of the traveller?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I used to enjoy the subject of ufology quite a lot, but the amount of nonsense and disinformation that surrounds it is too much for me. This thread is a good example of wrong conclusions from idiotic assumptions.

If I may.....
The Facts of what we know to be true: (which facts? your facts? care to prove any fact?)
1. Aliens are inter-dimensional/Spiritual beings. (says who? what supports this theory?)
2. They do not use interstellar travel. (how would anyone know that?)
3. They are malevolent. (a liar is a malevolent person too. Thus you are malevolent)
4. Their aim is to deceive man-kind. (Says who? As far as I know, mankind deceives mankind since day one)
5. The film industry is helping to prepare us for a "grand deception". (just as much as it indoctrinates people to relate russians and communism and arabs and terrorism)
6. "Alien Abductions" stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ (lmao at this)
7. "Alien Abductions" match the abilities of fallen angels as described in the Bible. (by bible you mean that famous fiction book?)
8. "Aliens" bring primarily deceptive anti-biblical messages, as is reported by abductees and contactees. (should we assume only catholic christians are abducted?)

Please come back when reality takes over you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

I believe in a Young Universe and a 6 day creation. Believing in a 6000 year old or so earth does not make me crazy or brainwashed. After studying for many years I believe in creation science.
If you believe in a young universe, then you also have to believe that when we see a star, that exists at 250 million light years away, to go supernova, it takes less than 6000 years for that change of light to reach us. That means that light travels much, much, much faster than the speed at which Einstein calculated.

To be fair, it wasn't Einstein that calculated the speed of light, it was Maxwell after he derived his famous equations on E&M. In fact, Einstein derived his theory of special relativity from Maxwell's equations. Seems too many people give Einstein credit for just about everything in physics these days...
edit on 1-6-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
reply to post by Diablos

Patently false and a common misconception among those who have little understanding of relativity. From a Newtonian perspective, that would be correct. However, relativity and the time-dilation and length-contraction equations say otherwise. Are you familiar with the notion that as you travel a significant fraction of the speed of light, time slows down in the perspective of the traveller?

I stand corrected, I was unaware that distance is subject to special relativity.

Please forgive my impetuous remark.

Lorentz transformation

In physics, the Lorentz transformation or Lorentz-Fitzgerald transformation describes how, according to the theory of special relativity, different measurements of space and time by two observers can be converted into the measurements observed in either frame of reference.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by poopadoopoulis

But (this is my thought) if aliens are hostile toward us, they would not leave obvious signs of terraforming, they would want us to know as little as possible about them, that might account for all of these sightings that leave nothing tangible behind, they certainly arent trying to make contact, (at least with the general population), and the arguments that i read about them being attracted to nuclear sights just might mean that they are protecting the earth and not us, who knows maybe they want our planet and are waiting for us to kill each other...you know...to save energy.

Here's the problem I am struggling with in terms of ET's and government contact. While I have no doubt that world leaders hide what they know about things they deem classified (ET's being one such topic) I don't get how the ET's would know who to go to without being found out.

Let's take this scenario - let's say we had the ability to visit a planet that was either somewhat more advanced or somewhat less advanced - how would we know who to go and meet and how exactly would we keep that a secret. How would we know who the most powerful being on that planet is? Assuming they are humanoid, we still don't know their language, their customs, or where their centers of power might be - even if we scouted the place for years on end.

So I'm all good with the military, NASA, and the government in general keeping us in the dark, but I think it's more because they are probably as scared as we would be, are trying to reverse engineer craft, and probably have no clue where these things are from. Might be a good reason to keep us in the dark, too.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
A well put together thread.

I think your conclusions to be extremely speculative all the same.

The UFO phenomenon is a vast subject covering so many variables that I find it very hard to take a 'blanket' theory like the OP's seriously.

However, I mean no disrespect.

You(OP) are trying to make the UFO phenomenon fit into your world/spiritual view.

I would like to ask, do you believe that ET's exist elsewhere in the universe?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

I see your point, but i would have to think that if i was an alien on a mission to discover new possibly habitable planets and find us as a civilization, and wanted to learn more about us from a safe distance, i would hi-jack a satellite, or better yet i could have picked up the probe transmission that we sent out to search for advanced life (which could have attracted me to this location in the first place) i could have reversed engineered it with my advanced equipment (which would make the coolest noises) and could have picked it apart,

Even our military intelligence can be pretty advanced (thinking of clear and present danger, harrison ford) they had listening bugs that were lasers that could be fired at a window to listen in on conversations, if we have that tech, then i could imagine a type of laser wave that could be fired out the bottom of a ship as it hovered over a skyscraper that could pick up every voice in an entire building, and who knows how high above the building i could be to use such a device.

Now i know im probably sounding ridiculous, but i have to think that advanced tech is something that even we with our powerful imaginations cant even come close to concieving.

these are just the thoughts of a compulsive day dreamer.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The "Greys" racial name is the "El". "Elohiem" with "Whom Man is at War with in the War in Heaven".

You can find their hieroglyphic image on the Egyptian and Babylonian records and museum pieces.

This was the Babylonian Slave queen Selene's 'god'. "IL,EL,AL" are latin suffixes for 'god' El. During the 3rd world of Selene, they created the Vatican, Royal, Papal, Federal, and Money/Corporations, the five day work week--as a specific system of slavery. Azaz-el was his hebrew name, he also was called "Massawa" the Great architect god of his coven the freemason ("Free Azazel" - he was cast out) The Hoppi call him "Massa". He was Baphomet in egypt with his coven Caesar (Ca-Coven Azazel; e-had; Sar-'czar' is Master=Coven Azazel Master) this is what 'B.C.' (Baphomet Caesar) in the dating system stands for, and why it is also called the Bohemian Coven era. "A.D." stands for 'Anno Domini', which is 'Anunnaki-Owl Domination' of Earth. The papal renamed him "Archang-el Micha-el", and Selene became "Magda-lene" in accordance with the sumerian law of promotions.

According to the Occult works. The El are from the area of 'space' called the "Abyss". This is a separating space between the 'Heaven/Creation' and the 'Underworld'. They enter on the 33rd Degree line which is their entrance doorway to this domain, and why their Coven Freemason uses that term.

The El are not apart of the Divine. Despite the papal propaganda--neither is their Roman pontiff (pope). The Pharaoh's statues led with the left foot, because they are the esoteric Left hand path which is service to self. This forms a Sociopath. Someone who gains satisfaction from deliberate harm to another. The highest service to self is "Murder of Self or Other".
The El and others like this are not a part of the Divine because to be a part of the divine you have to be GOOD. You have to have a heart capable of loving others as much or more than you love yourself, and this is something that the El lack the capacity for. Like true sociopaths, they have perfected their mask in the public but they are deeply steeped in evil. They have a 'religious mindset' and when they possess their followers these become religious killers for their 'gods'. In Babylon it was understood that these were Demons, Deeply evil. In the modern era they've managed to trick quite a few into believing they're innocent and only want what is good for mankind. That is the mask, its like a child lure for a pedophile.

The Underworld has rules as well. They have to obey the Law of One. If a member breaches the Law that creates a Debt (this is in terms of energy and systems of energy exchange) and this falls under 'Debt and Equity' laws. The Nephilheim of Inanna, Enlil, Enki and Marduke (azazel-the horned god of his coven wicca) have breached the 10th Law here, with 'Covet Means' which has a death penalty for being a known method of warfare used against the populations by the Coven Azazel's "Merchants and Money lenders at the Temple". Being reptiles, and ruled by the reptile minds as sociopathic, the Father of their Branch SET (sumerian An) refused to pay their Debt--in service to self--and locked them out of returning to the Underworld.

This means that when the rest of the people are divided..the division of the families...and everyone else is moved, this last group will be left on the planet. You have to understand, when they 'move' us, they move ALL LIFE. All the trees, birds..every living thing will be moved. All that is left is the emptied husk of matter, a shell. That is what gets destroyed. That is the cycle within Matter which is created and ruled by SET and Tiamatt.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Quoting some more from the MILLENNIAL PROJECT:

" Building a true galactic civilization will necessitate condensing travel time between the stars. Even with anti-matter star ships, voyages between K2 starplexes can take decades. We must eventually link the stars in a matrix which allows easy and relatively cheap travel throughout the galaxy.

An electromagnetic launcher capable of accelerating a star pod to 99% of the speed of light would need to be about 450 billion kilometers long-----roughly 100 times the radius of the solar system.The size of the components needed to bridge interstallar space can be intimidating, but we would be dealing with mature K2 civilizations. (even leonardo would have thought the golden gate bridge an impossibility). By the time we undertake to construct these celestial viaducts, such acts of civil engineering will be well within our means.

With a 300 AU launch tube, star pods can be pushed along at accelerations tolerable to the human body. At modest accelerations of around 10 g's, it will take a month or so to attain terminal velocity, anyone making the trip, would almost certainly prefer to remain in a state of light hibernation for that time. A month at 10 g;s would be no picnic.

Once a high fraction of the speed of light had been attained, the pod would exit the launch tube and coast to the next star system. At 99.99% of the speed of light, apparent flight time would be only one seventieth as long as "real" time. Thanks to Einstiens time contraction, the four light year trip to Rigil Kent would appear to take only 3 weeks.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The Facts of what we know to be true:

1. Aliens are inter-dimensional/Spiritual beings.
2. They do not use interstellar travel.
3. They are malevolent.
4. Their aim is to deceive man-kind.
5. The film industry is helping to prepare us for a "grand deception".
6. "Alien Abductions" stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ
7. "Alien Abductions" match the abilities of fallen angels as described in the Bible.
8. "Aliens" bring primarily deceptive anti-biblical messages, as is reported by abductees and contactees.

Conclusion:

"extraterrestrials" are intentionally evangelizing people to an alternate spirituality (new age) and are demonic in origin.

If this image doesn’t offend you, I don’t know what will. This is ET’s message in a nutshell, and what God has called my life to be dedicated to fighting. The Son of God is not “crucified afresh” on planet after planet throughout millions of galaxies. The Bible says that Christ died once for all.
edit on 29-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Aliens stop in the name of Jesus Christ...
Aliens are the Fallen.

Both statements are true, but you havent realized the worst of it. They 'fell' because they disobeyed the Law of the All Father. They do not fear or obey the All Father.
Who do they Fear and Obey? Their own Branches Father, and his heirs...'Jesus christ' was created by the 'Bible' which is given to us by Azaz-el in the Babylonian age. "By-B-El". The El were the "Whore of Babylon" for their creations of the Ba-el and the nephilhiem and others. "Magda-lene" is Selene's new papal name, 'Arsinoe II' was her greek name and her hebrew name is 'Lilith'. This is the nephilhiem of Inanna. Nephilheim does not translate into 'offspring'. According to the ancient texts (coptic) 'Syn' was the babylonian name of Ptolemy Philadelphus (roman name) and his sumerian name was "Isa/Isu".

When you give the 'call' to "Jesus" you are calling the branch of SET to save you. This allows SET to claim you and seal you for the division of the families.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

This would make for some interesting reading yellow rose, what book would i need to look up to read more of this subject ?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join