It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by SaturnFX

How would "advanced tech" prove your "extraterrestrial life on other planets" theory anyway?

If the universe is around 6000 years old than no amount of technology could have even been developed fast enough for little green men to be travelling billions of miles around the galaxy anyway. That's if they even exist at all, which all the evidence suggests they do not and are-in-fact spiritual entity's deceiving people. Do you honestly believe in intelligent life on other planets?
edit on 29-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

ummmm the universe is an estimated 14 billion years old...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
reply to post by autowrench

Seriously, dude?

Have you seen the OP's other posts?

Don't waste your time. He'll call his own shadow a demon (LITERALLY, NOT EVEN A JOKE) and then tell you to call his own shadow a demon would be arrogant and dogmatic.

Then he doesn't get why he call him arrogant and dogmatic.

well...ya know, a shadow does take the shape of what it represents, so maybe his is a demon

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I really can't tell if OP be trolling...or brainwashed...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
I really can't tell if OP be trolling...or brainwashed...

Don't forget the "mentally ill" possibility!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Some of the ET craft are made of nuts and bolts and are solid(unknown alloy).
They have been locked on radar,burn up the soil/grass where they hover or land.
Leave dead cows to.

There civilization(s) could be much older than ours,and few hundred times + more advanced.on technology.
So I assume they would know more than us on how to avoid a "RUN IN" with a particle traveling at light speed or whatever there method of propulsion is.

Not going to dwelve into ones beleif on religeon on what they beleive is the all out truth.
I myself do think there are spirits(some good and bad and some just dumb),spooky stuff we can't see like ghosts to.

But at this time Im not going to beleive ET's and spirits are the same.
The Aztecs thought Cortez and his men were Gods at first on their horses.

None of us don't even know the half of it yet,LOL

M

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
yeh of course aliens and demons are all the same thing. and yeh most of them are probably trying to decieve us, i think that even goes for a lot of the ones we think to be benevolent. don't see how this fits with pyschic stuff though. every kid you see under the age of 7 is pretty psychic. ive experinced telepathy, telekinesis, precogntive dreams- and that was all while i was a "christian" , just like you- a good old hateful christian like we ought to be. now that ive began to meditate these things have increased while im not really trying to go in that direction. and i've never seen a ghost or had any other paranormal experinces

Wow! What kind of fake Christian church did you belong to? I know there's plenty of hateful anti-Christian churches who call themselves and believe themselves to be Christians, but you were and are completely out of touch with actual Christianity (as are millions of others) if that's what you believe Christianity to be. The hateful types seem to be the loudest about their brand of "Christianity", but they represent true Christianity the same way an imbecile would demand that their Yugo is a Ferrari. True ridiculousness at its finest.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyMN
(partial quote) ...

There civilization(s) could be much older than ours,and few hundred times + more advanced.on technology.
So I assume they would know more than us on how to avoid a "RUN IN" with a particle traveling at light speed or whatever there method of propulsion is.
M

Great and should-be obvious point. Without theorizing on the how, one would assume if you can travel even 500,000 mph, by then you'd be able to push those particles away, or negate them somehow...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
yeh of course aliens and demons are all the same thing. and yeh most of them are probably trying to decieve us, i think that even goes for a lot of the ones we think to be benevolent. don't see how this fits with pyschic stuff though. every kid you see under the age of 7 is pretty psychic. ive experinced telepathy, telekinesis, precogntive dreams- and that was all while i was a "christian" , just like you- a good old hateful christian like we ought to be. now that ive began to meditate these things have increased while im not really trying to go in that direction. and i've never seen a ghost or had any other paranormal experinces

Wow! What kind of fake Christian church did you belong to? I know there's plenty of hateful anti-Christian churches who call themselves and believe themselves to be Christians, but you were and are completely out of touch with actual Christianity (as are millions of others) if that's what you believe Christianity to be. The hateful types seem to be the loudest about their brand of "Christianity", but they represent true Christianity the same way an imbecile would demand that their Yugo is a Ferrari. True ridiculousness at its finest.

no. christains see christ as some tyrant god who created existence just so he could send 90% of his creation into hell. Christianity is the real antichrist

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax84
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Maybe there's a third possibility. I mean they say that the Great Deception will be very convincing. How would that work though? Well if I was the devil I would make something that was 99% true, with 1% lies in it. That's usually how the best deceptions work. It's entirely possible that if such a thing happened that the "official story," "the New Age Jesus", would actually be mostly true, but slightly off.

I mean few people know this, but you can actually derive the basic elements of orthodox Christian soteriology from the Kabbalah. Fundie theological tenets, but ironically derived from what LOOKS like a new age approach.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

New age is not really new all. But at least they are trying to bring heaven here. The great deception from my point of view is the romans stealing your spirtitual enlightenment with many thrus and many controlling phrases so that you will not wake up and stay smallminded. Christianety alwas killed the people who woke up since they knew to much and was competition to their control of the dreamers. They killed both saints and nonsaints for a long time. For me the Christians who are fundamentalistic and egodriven in their duality views are truely anti-christs. God answers all who are saintlike no matter your view of the universe/existance. And with his answer the view of the universe/existance will change. One day humans will figure our that Christianety as a whole was unenlightning but had souls that evolved despite them being Christian. But you do not have to worry. I think Islam is just as bad. But these are my views and I do not really have all the facts.

New age are not 100% right and my views are not it either. I do not have to be. God knows both my heart and soul and that is enought. This mind that is a bit pissed of with good reason and my views are temporary as I gain more knowledge and wisdom.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"These are the facts we know are true:"

Really? And just how are they factual/true? More opinion in my book....

"If this picture doesn't offend you, I don't know what will".

Well sir it did not offend me but your statement that you don't know what will IS indeed a fact. Just as I would have zero idea of what would offend you but my guess is anything anti-Jesus. Would I be correct?

Other than those two statements (and your conviction that it can't be anything other than Angels and Demons, I do like the argument. It reminds me of the post regarding the George Noory show where a caller claimed he had recently been fired from Area 51. He was speaking as if he were scared and paranoid and about to be located when he stated these beings are multidimensional (or interdimensional I don't remember). Anyway just as he was getting to the meat of his story the Coast to Coast program was knocked off of the air for a time. Someone claiming to be the original caller phoned in again several days later to say he was joking but the fact that the show was knocked off of the air - either it was hoax by the host himself or there was something to it. That's my take anyway.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Have you seen the OP's other posts?

Yeah, I've seen them all. Totally and completely brainwashed, or at lease seriously mentally ill. Lives in a world filled with Demons and Satans, and they way he keep calling on them, he may even be possessed. Fun to mess with though. Wish he was a little smarter though, then the debate would be a lot better.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Perhaps we dont have eyes to see what is really going on.

Lets just say, for fun, that quantum physics can explain all of this, the collapse of waves, the observer influencing the subject, quantum entanglement etc etc.

My point being that until we have an understanding of all sciences and all para phenomena (I mean para in the sense of being out of the norm) we can only speculate. But by all means speculate away, as the more questions we answer, the more arise. The best way to solidify a claim, is to try and disprove it. Those that work for the Egocentric aspects, have no place studying or hindering real progress.

All is one, one is all, everything is connected.

Jesus could have well been an ET, just as I could be one, one of the theories is that we were placed here by God/Et's, which would make sense if we were constructed in his image. Now I dont particularly subscribe to this reasoning, but it hasn't been disproven, and there remains a large amount of study to be made. For one, we should be looking at the deepest depths of the ocean, and also intra earth, we may even confirm or debunk the hollow earth alien theory, or the reptoids. (thats one of my faves, especially the ridiclous youtube vids with the "morphs")

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

You sir, have taken the rest of my thoughts out of my mind!

I wasn't offended either, I think his "we know this to be true" part is the only bit that offended me. By using "we, he lumps us in with him. There is a certain sadness to theological schizophrenia, as it is only suited to one purpose, discrediting others beliefs, and claiming moral superiority, which in itself, if a true moral/theological power exists beyond intrinsic right and wrong, would make you no better than Judas, which is kind of what religion is... :/ hummm.

Regards, and keep up the good neuro pathways!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would like to quote from Marshall T. Savage, author of the millennial project:

" The milky way is at least 10 billion years old, the diameter of a galaxy is only 100,000 light years. even if extra terrestrial space arks crept along at the glacial pace of one light year per century, the aliens could inhabit the entire galaxy in just 10 million years."

Apparently it was thoughts such as this that ultimately became "the fermi paradox" which asked the question "where is everybody ?" meaning the universe should be teaming with aliens, we should be seeing terraformed galaxies with a green tinge to them which would tell us they have been thoroughly seeded and teaming with life.

But (this is my thought) if aliens are hostile toward us, they would not leave obvious signs of terraforming, they would want us to know as little as possible about them, that might account for all of these sightings that leave nothing tangible behind, they certainly arent trying to make contact, (at least with the general population), and the arguments that i read about them being attracted to nuclear sights just might mean that they are protecting the earth and not us, who knows maybe they want our planet and are waiting for us to kill each other...you know...to save energy.

Also someone wrote about the ships that might leave psychic 'vapor trails" that create hallucinations which is a cool idea, they could jam our brains so we see something different than what type of picture our cameras would take, of course this sounds like something the mothman could do, and probably did when the wave of ufo sightings, and flying creatures around point pleasant west virginia in 67.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Thanks.

I noticed how some researchers/scientist apply our laws/tech/theories to the ET's or ETs' on space travel?
IMPOSSIBLE.(beyond stupidity)

Yes,,its very dangerous out there and anyone with common scense knows that.
I also assume the ET's have accidents as well.

But I say again, if there 1-5 hundred times+ more advance than us,they are visiting.
Look what we have done in the last 100 years.
Imagine in 3000 years?
Kind of special if a race makes it to travel the heavens.
Probly species out there who are highly intelligent who just cant also.(maybe us also)?

I hope in my life time we make it to mars.

The way the world is in ?.

I dream and think on whats out there.

Sorry on the reply going off topic to the OP thread here, and also not agreeing with it.
We don't know the half of it it yet ,and it will take some time to get to the halfway mark.
I'll be in the grave by then.

M

edit on 31-5-2012 by MollyMN because: spelling

edit on 31-5-2012 by MollyMN because: spelling again,sorry

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i strongly, though not entirely, believe that aliens are interdimensional. But i dont understand why the OP is pushing the Christianity-angle. The implications of interdimensional beings making contact with us throughout our entire history go far beyond any religion. Sure, demons in the bible may really be aliens, but that is different than saying aliens ARE the demons of Christian origin.

Every religion has them. Its not exclusive to Christianity. .

edit on 31-5-2012 by nunya13 because: Made an assertive mistake

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
We are definitely being visited by extra terrestrials and also possibly inter-dimensional beings, and beings native to earth that exist in both our biological world and perhaps a spiritual world.

We as a species are heading towards the final frontier. We have goals set in space. I believe in August the new Mars rover will land, and just a few days ago it was suggested that the basic building blocks of life currently exist on Mars from meteorite research.

BBC News

We have massive radio satellites set up all over the world and in space. Its only a matter of time until it becomes a natural event to make contact with another intelligent species in space.

If you feel confident that one day the human race will accomplish this, then you must consider that someone may have discovered us first. Or created us.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

ETs are very different than us, really there is a big difference between them and us, their energy can knockout any human being in an instant means you get unconciouss unless the ET prevents this, people dont get knockout around greys (like i said they are organic androids) because they dont have that energy so they can work on humans easy and induce semicouncioss state on humans using technology. Being infront of an ET or even a grey is not for the faint of heart, any human who its around them will cry and get afraid to the point of fear even the strongest man in the world or the more tenacious one will cry and yes piss on their shorts!!! even black ops who have seen the worst in our world in human terms who not have any contact with them will cry and get parlized and afraid , thats the real truth. Et's work at night because we are on our most vulnerable state, yes sleep, they rarely work on daylight unless its something that have to be done fast.

About disclosure, that will never happen in our lifetime, a few centuries are still a head for that, humans are not ready for open contact , imagine our friend revelation what do you think it would do if its confronted by some alien??? i guess he will do what any human would do, shot first ask questions later and trust me many gov have try that a few times, peolple tend to believe that praying stop this, i am sorry but preaying yes it helps but on common stuff, yeah pray for the wounded, for people that have some decease or some problem and it helps your guides hear you! but on Ets thats a different matter they have the OK for do what they do, the only thing it will happen if somebody is so freak out by an encounter is a black out, they will black out you and erase most of the encounter on your concious side, the sub on the other hand can remember more stuff, thats why sometimes after some incident when people dream they remember some of the stuff not everything.

Mark my words the future of humans is in space and yes this will help the economy! like planes today bring tourist to different places in the world and bring goodies and economy and some prosperity for the people who lives there, in a few centuries humans will go out of this world like today we go to vacations to the other side of the world in a few hours, we will go for a great vacation to moon, mars and some other moons out there, like today´s normal vacations. That doesnt mean we will have problems achieving that, of course there's always set backs like today accident happens on planes , this same will happen in outer space but the future is out of earth.

And about discloure a few centuries a head when it happens dont expect goverments will have a press conferences, it will be so obvious that mostly the entire population will already accept this like a fact and there will not be riots or problems in the world, right now thats not posible, humans are not ready to this reality at least normal human beigns who right now are thinking if tomorrow may have something to eat or not or have clean water to drink, heck there are tribes still on earth deep in the amazons that have never make contact with other humans still today, they dont care about ET's , aliens or this stuff., they care about what they are going to eat or drink tomorrow or in a few hours.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm going to play a little devil's advocate here. Of course, I don't personally believe aliens are visiting us, but I'll take that position for argument's sake.

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
'The Hidden Truth' notes the following: First, there is the problem of time. What if we suppose that UFOs come from some distant star in our own Galaxy? Travelling from the nearest star, Alpha Centauri, which is 25 trillion miles from the earth, in terms of the speed of light, it would take more than four years and three months to travel from this star to the earth. Travelling from a nearby star system at more realistic speeds than the speed of light, say the speeds that our own space rockets travel if UFOs were to travel 1 million miles a day it would take them 70, 000 years to travel to earth. And that's only from a nearby star system. Other stars are thousands of times further out in space. Then there is the question of energy. It is estimated that a space ship, carrying ten people, and travelling 5 light years to and from a nearby star system at 70% of the speed of light would consume 500, 000 times the amount of energy consumed in the U. S. in one year!

Are you familiar with the time dilation equations in physics? When you are travelling at a significant fraction of the speed of light, time passes by much more slowly in your reference frame relative to an inertial reference frame moving at a much lower speed or is at rest. Relativity implies that you can reach your destination in a much shorter time if you travelled at a significant fraction of the speed of light. I hope you realize that the estimated 5 light years transit time is only in the reference of a stationary observer. As for the energy argument, that is now philosophical. The U.S expends more energy in a year than entire civilizations of the past combined. Also, can you please post how you worked out that such a space ship would expend more than 500,000 the energy of the U.S? I'd like to check your math.

Originally posted by RevelationGenerationThere is also another difficulty with the idea of space travel nearing light speed. Outer space is not an empty waste. The fact is that throughout space there is debris scattered everywhere in the form of cosmic gas, dust and particles. Any spacecraft would encounter them, and at low speeds brush them harmlessly aside. But at near light speed, it will smash into them with devastating results.

Hypothetically, space-faring civilization that can accomplish near-light speed travel either has some forms of metallurgy or even "shields" to combat such space debris. Hell, there are even scientists and engineers on Earth that have proposed effective ideas of how to get around this problem should we ever get to accomplish interstellar travel, although much of the technology proposed is currently in its infancy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
With current technology there is no way one could reach even Andromeda. I've calculated in some old thread it would take more than 1000 years to reach Andromeda by traveling with the speed of light. Note that if the 'faster than light' discovered in CERN turns out true, maybe if it is 10 times less, one could make it for a century.

However, even that sounds too long time, there really must be other ways of travel that if these UFOs are aliens travel with it - hyperspace jump, teleportation? Conventional travel will not get you anywhere.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join