It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strongest quality of love?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If the word "Love" did not exist and you have to use a word to describe its most important quality, what would that be?

Would it be care or affection? Or do you have a better word? It can only be one word and it has to be what you believe is the best quality of love.

diosregarding your thread's OP question... and answering your initial thread title question....

I would say...

PARENTAL DISCIPLINE......

guiding burgeoning intelligent forces in a direct and authoritative manner in order to consummate a specific course of reason for their civilization's trajectory...

no bleeding heart "attachment" .. no whimpering "compassion"...
while these are valuable and necessary.. the MOST valuable quality of love is WISDOM.. directed via STRUCTURED FORCE....

ie: parental discipline... whether from an alien source or not.. humanity needs guidance.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Commitment.

Or Acceptance.

Either will do.

From my standpoint, commitment means you will support/be there for people you love (regardless of the type of relationship), even if that means allowing them to make mistakes, even if it will be difficult and painful to stand by them.

Acceptance means you will take the time to know and understand your loved ones (regardless of the type of relationship) and accept them for who they are, not who you want them to be.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

connection ...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Warning if you are under 18 discontinue reading and skip to the next post.

But I honestly think Bum love, now if you can get a girl to agree to have anal sex with you...you know she loves you way too much, maybe the most a person can be loved.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
oneness

Along this line I would say...

All

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If the word "Love" did not exist and you have to use a word to describe its most important quality, what would that be?

PEACE, my friend

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
if u accept to erase the word love by its most true sense quality, i would say that love is in truth intelligence superiority

love is the free point out of objective reality intelligent constancy, that mean superior constancy value by moving right accordingly

when objective is a reality, then intelligent conclusion is to mean objective true

meaning that objective is true, is to seek objective move, since it exists

seeking objective move, is to move itself in new terms so free of objective but faithful to what self objective perspective exist

that is why love is in truth the valorization of objective existence as a sacred fact, in reference of truth exclusive value of being real, what is real by itself is due to truth value, only truth is the reason of what seem to b existing alone as constant same objective fact still

the error that everyone seem doing by having an objective perspective of existence
is to consider the possible free move out of that knowledge as self valorization will

noone seem to b intelligent enough to understand that u cant reach to b a self value when objective value is the reason of ur free sense from knowing it

one must get back always to objective value while meaning to profit from its possible move sense since objective exist as positive still same that allow any self move out

that is why certainly the only self realisation possible out of knowing that objective existence is real, is out of evil oness ways

like only what accept to be opposed to values so opposed to objective value is the way to mean the profit of free moves

but what i always say, is what freedom in truth is not what u think

freedom in truth is not a move, the move actually in truth is contrary to freedom

that is why concerning free will, freedom is right but will is wrong so free will is evil

freedom is truth space, so any free sense is true then it must b real only as being free still right constant

but then freedom that move to consider positively objective freedom is more constant free reality as superior freedom right reality

since its move mean that it is true, while what is free sense cant move objectively unless it is true, especially in moving objectively to point objective freedom existing so nothing really

unfortunately, u insist in meaning one value by killing truth superiority while only truth is the reason of all values as it is far beyond always first

how cant u imagine or picture existence and free concepts while rejecting that perfection exist then for sure

how can average or random exist in such objective and constant terms and perfection is never/??

ur minds are pervert totally deformed

what is right is what is real so true but also a plus is always right so the truth since plus is realisation of constant reality value

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
paying for my wife's habits - cigs/booze/laptops/eating...and i still mow the lawn.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
True Love lies in selflessness and that is where hope is born.

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Maybe that person will agree out of fear of loss or disapointment.
Love is anal sex? Could've found better...

Do you Love your family? Think about it...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

that is why it is evil that advice u to love what is evil or wrong

love is superior intelligence meaning objective superior value existing

if u run to consider what is wrong existing then u r meaning evil life, onesss

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

If you find out your mom has cancer you fear she will die so another example of love from fear.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

fearing getting hurt from losing what u love, is not love

u prove how u r positive only when negative is absolute fact
since u see the disease and death of another as a reason to love him

ones fear of loosing what they sherish is the reason of anger and negative reactions
noone can love what is dying this is impossible in truth

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not really because my mom doesn't need to have cancer to have my Love it's already there.
Peace!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Adore, and I am very surprised that it has not come up yet. For some reason the word courtesy comes to mind as well. you adore someone or something and treat them with the utmost courtesy. I think the word courtesy stems from love in one form or another.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

We are all dying at different rates...so your claiming there is no love. Check

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have to agree with OmegaSynthesis....
My word is compassion.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The best quality of Love is Hope

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Giving. Now I'm I going to get in trouble with the mods because I only gave a one word response.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears

We are all dying at different rates...so your claiming there is no love. Check

u r dying talk for urself and yea obviously ur existence has nothing to do with any love

which is proven easily by the fact how u generalize everyone death to claim anything of u

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join