It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strongest quality of love?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
EMPATHY

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
EMPATHY

probably something like that... or "care"

you may be obsessed with being with someone that you'd do anything and constantly repeat the word love, but at the same time... you don't really care how they feel (you in a general sense of course). I've experienced this a lot. Guys just obsessed with an idea, but do stupid things like try to make you feel bad, because they are insecure... or pit others against you for not loving them back. that crap isn't love... and then there are people that think the way to make you love them is control you... but then you wind up hating their stupid guts

If you love someone, you care about how they feel.

you don't just pretend to care, you actually CARE.

If you find yourself infatuated but there is something about them that makes you makes you feel not so empathetic to them... maybe they have too strong/shallow/weak/boring/fast of a personality to you... and you like them/have the hots for them but you don't find yourself truly concerned how they feel, don't play that game. that is my advice. People see through that. Others think they won't but people do.
edit on 30-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Yeah a lot of people will say they "love" someone and will still do selfish things in that relationship to get what they want. That's not love because there is no empathy in that.

When you hear a parent say that they would take a bullet for their child, that's real love.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
did you catch the part where he said you were going to die?

a bit much i'd say but he does this... gets on a t..roll.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Devotion. Adoration. Friendship... w/ benefits

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
did you catch the part where he said you were going to die?

a bit much i'd say but he does this... gets on a t..roll.

Wow... Yeah... Everyone dies but....I have to say, I do kind of feel dirty after posting in this thread now. Note to self: Check the flow of the thread before putting myself out there emotionally...I should've known I would only be hurt again by ATS! *sobs and goes and runs into my room and hides under my bed and continues sobbing and shaking uncontrollably* And I came in here all lighthearted... Well ish got real pretty fast, didn't it?!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Just listen to what you have wrote your crazy as # seriously. Judging me and my eternity HAHA you know nothing little man I have died twice in my life I could tell you what really happens and its the same for me,you and everyone on this planet.

YOU TALK A LOT BUT SAY NOTHING
edit on 30-5-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

again, meaning death as objective knowledge is not saying anything, u r definitive evil proven by the idiot edge u feel proud to get to urself wills through

and who mention ur eternity?? again u prove the same thing of u, u would use any shape of else expression to climb above for free profits,
u said being dying and i said go to nonexistence, how did it end as u having an eternity??

and idiot, what is happening on u is never u, even if it is a positive happening so when u r meaning killing others it is never about them nor their existence, while being involved in a present move is surely being blind stand, so ur allegations that u know ur death put it in ur # back

let me ask you something... who are you trying to be?

what dark, damp, cold cell have they got you locked up in with only a bowl of cheerios they have peed upon?

seriously, who are you pretending to be?

seriously... what is your gripe. maybe it is genuine. I think you are trolling but seriously... let me give you the opportunity to express what ails you.

here is you chance to not be a troll.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What if love was the center of our being?- Ghanga White-

This could be the final answer....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hate

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Hate

can you explain this?

I'm sure you have your reasons but I'm also sure you know this doesn't really make any sense.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sometimes you got to think out of box and consider ET/ALIENS DO visit ATS boards. Helps interpret the lang. diff. sometimes.. That is if this is REALLY true. The LOVE for other Creater Creations helps transmit their responses. Again if this is true. Still observing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears

I know he just went off on a crazy rant. This is the type of guy who would stalk you down and cut your heart out as a sacrifice to the eternal god Lucifer.

And this is his thread...about love hahah

The thread was started by Arpgme.

Absolutely just likes to crash all of the positive threads and start calling people names, damning them, etc. That's just what s/he does. If you look through his/her past posts, you will see that the majority of them are directed toward other members, calling them evil and satanic and the like.

We should show Absolutely a lot of love.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Sometimes you got to think out of box and consider ET/ALIENS DO visit ATS boards. Helps interpret the lang. diff. sometimes.. That is if this is REALLY true. The LOVE for other Creater Creations helps transmit their responses. Again if this is true. Still observing.

if you are talking about "absolutely"

nahhhhhh... I'm putting my chips on TROLL.

too easy to see through. absolutely... like that guy at the end of some shows on comedy central ABSO LOOTLEY

he's so see through I could probably stick my hand through him.

if only he would become completely invisible.

for some, the only language is NONSENSE.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

not pointing out any members, JUST SAYEN SOMETHING TO CONSIDER

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If the word "Love" did not exist and you have to use a word to describe its most important quality, what would that be?

Would it be care or affection? Or do you have a better word? It can only be one word and it has to be what you believe is the best quality of love.

In French, love is "amour". In another language, it could be "castropledi", "brushesthel" or "gavapopo". Whatever name we use, it will never change the nature of reality. What you're experiencing isn't a word.

edit on 30-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join