It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strongest quality of love?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
words.

if love was something real you would not have to create a thread like this to justify it. to indulge its ego.

they are just words. we attach certain meanings to these words.

we should not take any word seriously. it could be dangerous.

make sure you see words for what they truly are. meaningless.

we do not have the words to describe what you are looking for.or what you really know.

i wish i could explain to you what i have seen but i cant. you will only see it if your keep your eyes wide shut.

when you see , you realise there is no words.

this has actually taken a long time to write and it is still not close to what i am trying to say. sorry. i tried.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by arpgme

Giving. Now I'm I going to get in trouble with the mods because I only gave a one word response.

wat do u have to give?? stop being rubbish heads

if u mean the energy to support else then u become less to urself so objectively u cant give then love do not exist

and if u mean to give to what gives u back or first then it would b about urself justifications being right so it is not about love

anything exist only if it is true since only relative truth exist
true love is exclusively about considering truth that do not exist

but it must b the true truth in order to b existing still out of meaning it while it is not existing

truth is beyond absolutes superiority so definitely never exist objectively while existence is only from knowing being truth reasons

everyone should stop believing being source of anything objective or reality while everyone should be forced to respect absolute superiority being always existing right first as true else, since obviously u cant stand alone right free

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
by the way,

i dont love you.

you are much more important to me than that.

;-)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

u r wrong

words are nothing to u while all to objective facts

of course nothing of u since what u mean is its best in u so words are always less so not it

but that is the way of words realisations as objective reasons facts since u cant b the maker of superior sentences to urself means and while urself is nothing to all and of course to existence truth

that is how words are always the most precious information source about everything while never a word about what writers are

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

OVERRATED, and will never exist or evolve to 'true love'.

Love is different then true love,’ Love is Love' but true love is a total different era than any human has ever seen on this earth.
True love is like finding a leprechaun walking with Jesus down the yellow brick road finding weapons of mass destruction in wonderland.

Every body loves but love doesn’t last so what type of love is that?

Love is overated because it’s the lowest of the classes of what love is suppose to be.

edit on 29-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
by the way,

i dont love you.

you are much more important to me than that.

;-)

if smthg is important to u then u do not exist and if u do not exist while u r claiming things then it is a matter of time to realize existence as superior fact before becoming nothing to really

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

there cant b anything unless it is true first then anything become a free reality of existing fact

when everyone reject truth rights to exist first, then everyone would keep exclusively meaning wrong objectives as existing first in stating themselves ends

that is how everyone mean love as being nothing to what exist and all to fanciful wills that should never b objective even in words
which cant last so end in becoming still of enjoying being of living lies or enjoying torturing any existing right

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by lacrimaererum

u r wrong

words are nothing to u while all to objective facts

of course nothing of u since what u mean is its best in u so words are always less so not it

but that is the way of words realisations as objective reasons facts since u cant b the maker of superior sentences to urself means and while urself is nothing to all and of course to existence truth

that is how words are always the most precious information source about everything while never a word about what writers are

of course. i am completey and utterly and totally wrong.

thank you. i truly honestly thank you.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

u make me smile.

thank you.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by arpgme

True love is like finding a leprechaun walking with Jesus down the yellow brick road finding weapons of mass destruction in wonderland.

That's love of party and country... and Halliburton. It's the love of money, and making lots of it until there is no more hate but peace and the worship of one beast, a monopoly enterprise ran by this man. > msnbcmedia4.msn.com...

Oh and his daughter of course > avalonking.files.wordpress.com...

And they are not crazy, they just look like they are.

Okay, they are crazy.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Synchronicity - both the best quality of love & best one word description.

As coined by Jung: "synchronicity" expresses a causal connection of two or more psycho-physic phenomena.

In less-psychobable speak: basically a mental & physical "connection" that may not be explainable, but is more than coincidence.

In more common parlayance: connection/knowing despite physical distance.

In all "loves" that come to mind, partners, parent/child, friends - there's always some kind of unexplainable "connection" or knowing, vis a vis the other person.

Parent's know when something has happened to a child, twins know when something happens to the other, we dream something will happen to someone we care about & it does. Maybe even substitute "know" for "feel".

Synchronicity doesn't require conscious thought, knowledge or even acceptance - it just is.

And, I would argue, synchronicity - or lack of it - is one way we even know whether we're really in love.

Heck, I'll go one step further & say that synchronicity is how we subconsciously gauge if love is still there (or ever was). When we're out of sync, & that knowing connection is just gone, well ..
edit on 29-5-2012 by AtlasShrugging because: danged keyboard can't spell

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Lawyers!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
One more thought on this.

Love is a verb.

Love is a doing word.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You could find thousands of attributes of love. Some of my favorite being compassion, kindness and humility, but you can not find any stronger quality of love than love itself. There is nothing greater than love.

People write essays to define and describe it, but I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. I have no desire to dissect it or analyse it, just to experience it in all the fullness I can.

It's the best reason for living What it means to each one is different depending on who we are and what our experiences have been.

The best love I have ever known is God's love for me. The most precious love I have is for God and for those He has given me to love. The hardest love to achieve is for my enemies.

Love is a work in progress for me.

Thank you OP for giving us an opportunity to remind ourselves of its importance. I think we take it for granted way too often.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Trust/Faith
Without trust you can not give, or will not receive any of the rest that has been mentioned.
The same simple truth of God.
But then we are the fabric of God

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by absolutely

We are all dying at different rates...so your claiming there is no love. Check

u r dying talk for urself and yea obviously ur existence has nothing to do with any love

which is proven easily by the fact how u generalize everyone death to claim anything of u

Wow your writing is atrocious, I can't really understand what you are trying to articulate. Even if English isn't your first language, then you argue on posts you have read and are unable to comprehend them with your lack of education.

You have no valid points. My point is FACT. We are all dying its nothing to do with being optimistic its a FACT if we all live to 100 years old, hypothetically speaking then we are all getting closer to dying you are not superhuman or special you are also dying. I am not asking you opinion on that fact, I am telling you that is how it is if you can't understand that simple logic if fear most of this post will go way over your head especially the big words.

It is not a case of " well if I see my self as living eternally it might happen"...NO you will die and no positive thinking will change that. And today you are closer to death that you have ever been yes YOU.

As for you comment about my existence "OBVIOUSLY" having nothing to do with any love...because I disagreed with you point of view shows how you actually operate on an ignorant childish level (this guys annoying me so I am going to say he hasn't got love like I have and make him feel bad). You are obviously trying to appear to be a enlightened and positive minded individual by talking about a subject you know nothing about, Thus exposing yourself as bit of an idiot.

I am being truthful to my self about who I am what I know...you are ignorant and clueless about yourself and what you know.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If the word "Love" did not exist and you have to use a word to describe its most important quality, what would that be?

Would it be care or affection? Or do you have a better word? It can only be one word and it has to be what you believe is the best quality of love.

Loyalty

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

for me the strongest quality of the phenomenon we point at when using the word "love"
is that there are no words that can capture its qualities
that it can only be experienced

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

One word huh? How about ....SEX?
2nd

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Love is a complex mystery, so I always go to the source of wisdom for an answer.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ESV Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant (5) or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; (6) it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. (7) Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Some say that obedience is better than sacrifice; but repentance is the highest form of worship. IMHO

Is it wrong to love everyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join