It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strongest quality of love?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

subject is relative positive stand still
object is absolute superior fact free

subjects cant have a form as objects bc they are always relative existence
objects become in forms existing bc they are absolute different facts freedom which become still reality from else objects freedom

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
[u reject objective superiority bc u never want to realize the respect of else value from what u r

that is why ur logics are all fake emptiness, as if u come from up having smthg to give or to pretend standard that u r not

true existence is always from right relation with else objective superior values

a subject is alone so cant consider being superior while it can consider else superiority from knowing itself objective value one

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Superiority is both objective and subjective. Unity.

No, superiority is exclusively objective in truth

true subject is absolutely free so alone, it is the conscious energy or even what u call observer, u r there alone how r u superior??
that is why what is true is always objectively superior while being the abstract positive existing still identity that would also realize itself positive stand through objective free superiority

what is superior is never still it belongs to infinite free senses values
what is still is always positive so real existing

Duality - Opposites - is real objective reality fact. To be and not to be.

Accept - Not Accept
Hot - Not Hot
Light - Not Light
Large - Not Large
Be - Not Be

This is fact. Reality of accepting is a true fact of objective reality. You are in fantasy.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Harmony

This is another quality of Love that I find true to form. Young lovers with nothing are filled with a sense of everything. Sometimes our darkest days can change yet the world we live in is still messed up, through Love the Harmony can take hold.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sure creators impose on freedom existence rights, but truly not so. If one is accepting enough then one is free regardless of what I create around him/her. We are creators who are learning how to be accepting of other's creations. Once we are accepting enough, the creations are of no consequence to freedom.

oh reallyyy?? who said so?? is it a verbal math equation that everybody know?? u have creations too??? so acceptance is about accepting others creations?? o how interesting? is it a vision of a futur planet name gogo?? or gago?

hey, what is that reply?? what anything i said has to do with property rights??
oh i see the word freedom is responsable of that flow from u,,

I'm not talking about property or technological creations when I say "creation". I'm talking about anything that is brought out from inside an individual and expressed outside. A word would fall under this definition. I am free to say whatever I want and you are free to listen or not. That is why what I bring forth is really of no consequence to one who is accepting. Acceptance is about accepting what is. That includes other's self-expressions.

miss, freedom from my sense has nothing to do with urs
freedom is not ready to go or the will to do smthg or inventing as creation

It's mister not miss. My name is smithjustinb.

Freedom is just freedom. Freedom is highly limited within an individual due to his/her anatomy except as far as the individuals imagination. Therefore, individuals aren't objectively free, but free on the inside only.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Superiority is both objective and subjective. Unity.

No, superiority is exclusively objective in truth

No, the objective does not exist without the subjective nor does the subjective exist without being objective.

true subject is absolutely free so alone, it is the conscious energy or even what u call observer, u r there alone how r u superior??

Truth object is absolutely free as well. It also is the one observer. There is no inside and no outside. It is all one.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
sacrifice

I would have said the same thing. Says it all when you understand what sacrifice is.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

[u reject objective superiority bc u never want to realize the respect of else value from what u r

that is why ur logics are all fake emptiness, as if u come from up having smthg to give or to pretend standard that u r not

true existence is always from right relation with else objective superior values

a subject is alone so cant consider being superior while it can consider else superiority from knowing itself objective value one

Reality is a two way street. If you want something inside to be real, you have to bring it outside. And if something outside is real, it has to be brought inside. And it is only real once that has happened.

So if I think of saying, "hello" the word isn't real until I say it. If everyone closed their eyes at the same time, the world would be black.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Duality - Opposites - is real objective reality fact. To be and not to be.

Accept - Not Accept
Hot - Not Hot
Light - Not Light
Large - Not Large
Be - Not Be

This is fact. Reality of accepting is a true fact of objective reality. You are in fantasy.

it is u that insist and mean to b in fantasy

accepting is a verb not a thing, reality is the concept of objective existing fact so never of a verb nor to

you are obviously from limiting all to ur illusions, u reject the concept of truth being existing independantly to what u perceive

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

it is amazing how far u insist to say nothing but u

no miss objective is what is never of subject nor to, and subject is what is never objective

the fact that u cant perceive what is not of u nor to, and not even conceive its existence in truth, is ur problem not everyone issue

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Verbs (Actions) do exist in reality. Things move, and things do things... That is a fact.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

okay. What then is the role of the subjective in reality?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join