It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strongest quality of love?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I know he just went off on a crazy rant. This is the type of guy who would stalk you down and cut your heart out as a sacrifice to the eternal god Lucifer.

And this is his thread...about love hahah

The thread was started by Arpgme.

Absolutely just likes to crash all of the positive threads and start calling people names, damning them, etc. That's just what s/he does. If you look through his/her past posts, you will see that the majority of them are directed toward other members, calling them evil and satanic and the like.

We should show Absolutely a lot of love.

I agree; and Absolutely has never made a thread before, just criticizing others. I would honestly like to here about his/her opinions and views on life, maybe that'll explain the negativity.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Hate

can you explain this?

I'm sure you have your reasons but I'm also sure you know this doesn't really make any sense.

Yes. I think we are unable to separate Love and Hate, as they are merely two extremes and varying degrees of one thing. I was being very vague, but I answered the question.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by NotAnAspie

dirty woman u r the very visible pee u desperately try to point others as, for the glory of # upon all as the only existence u belong to for that one life u adore to b any opportunity through
this concern only urself woman never anyone else, individuality is real every where u r not so enjoy ur fancy of seeing nothing for all what u will end seeing endlessly, u will surely need to remember it while having to stay still, till u become the invisible for everyone sake out of space

absolutely, why dont you TEACH many how you feel EXPLAIN better so it does not come off so harsh, many are just trying to understand and yet you keep a constant tone to your post. Just asking teach many not to be ignorant of the objective points of view you feel many possess over YOUR subjectiveness?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

IF YOU KNOW BETTER KNOWLEDGE DATA TEACH THEN OR IS IT IN YOUR NATURE TO DEGRADE OTHERS?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

exactly, love to all that preach it, is wat is left from absolute hate so out of it, the only thing they end to b through since they cant b individuals but by killing everything else in mind, it is pathetic how such low standard of being insist to use words to kill everything truth, so they could live fancy of having an expression left representing themselves to love

it is unbelievable what this time is revealing

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

IF YOU KNOW BETTER KNOWLEDGE DATA TEACH THEN OR IS IT IN YOUR NATURE TO DEGRADE OTHERS?

anyone is alone, so the pretense of teaching is to u never to anyone true nor real, while i already repeated many times that i never feel anything so u r proving my point, how whatever i might say it is u alone of ur own expression

degrade others? it is amazing how ur kind cant b but u only killing all truth

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

[color=grey]Thanks for taking the time to share absolutely. You got to understand the mind here has been taken to WAR consciously and its like a school class with all the data thrown accross the classroom floor and many have to gather as best they can with what is shared not to mention the main papers are kept away from most in class and then minipulated upon others. So YES THE BEST MANY CAN COME UP WITH AS A POSITIVE SOURCE OF LIGHT* IN DESCRIPTION AND ACTIONS IS LOVE. 1 CAN SEE HOW LOVE OF THINGS YES CAN CAUSE THE HATE OF OTHERS BUT THAT DEPENDS ON THE COMPASSION OF THE BEING TRYING TO LOVE. THE CORRECT BEING WILL NOT HATE ANY* JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WITHIN BARRIERS OF UNDERSTANDING LOVE NO, THEY WILL JUST BACK AWAY AND OBSERVE AS TO MAKE BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THAT BEING(S) OUTSIDE THE UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE) So its like with some if you dont love what they love then your hated but thats not the case nor is what should be evaluated here. The LOVE is based off of the school papers allowed to be thrown accross the school room and that is how many are taught here. this is why I home in on some of your post to get it thru to you that its not like forcing truth but trying to understand truth as best it can be evaluated- SO I ASKED THAT YOU TEACH INSTEAD OF SPEW HARSH WORDS @ SCHOOL STUDENTS TRYING THEIR BEST WITH THE DATA THEY ARE GIVEN. It seems you have more in the KNOW DATA then what may be observed by some. Like when you say cant be its like your observing a similation and many are not??? due to the ending of the similation being sent- manifested projected/downloded in? Until next time absolutely.
NAMASTE*******

edit on 5/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

u keep repeating ur own will of others, i told u my opinion love is not the way nor ever mine

while u keep insisting that i could enlighten u of some data i dont have at all and not interested of knowing

u r on ur own as i am exercising my freedom right as usual, it is hallucinating how far u cant value but ur god wills, u have all papers of him and his son, stop ur hypocrisy by reversing facts to step upon freedom rights

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There's no need to feed the trolls.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

what dark, damp, cold cell have they got you locked up in with only a bowl of cheerios they have peed upon?

how do i get a warning for clarifying what is really happening while she get to keep her post by saying that i eat chips peed upon ? i am asking for her post to b removed when u dont allow me to publish my reply

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dear Ophiuchus 13 and absolutely,

I got so confused reading your banter, I plum forgot what thread I was on.

I can barely comprehend what either of you are attempting to verbalize.

But one thing is clear you two have a "connection", you can "communicate"
with each other and that is a quality that a lot of people find to be
"the strongest quality of love"

Might be love !
Hmm... just say'un

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Oh damn I thought the tread was started by Absolutely, I feel bad now for the abundance of off topic replies I made. I apologise to the OP for that.

Yes you are spot on Absolutely really does need to be show a lot of love, very true word my man.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Love is Peace and feeling a sense of 'alrightness' Like everything is alright, all is well; a deep peace in the heart and soul---a comfort so we can let go and rest with Life---no more struggle, or fight---

Love heals or makes us feel whole, rather than separate or shattered or fragmented. Love is a sense of Wholeness, completeness and that brings us peace and the peace heals our broken heart and our worried mind---

Love is our reason for being --- to love our world and each other and God--- giving and receiving--

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

u r on ur own as i am exercising my freedom right as usual, it is hallucinating how far u cant value but ur god wills, u have all papers of him and his son, stop ur hypocrisy by reversing facts to step upon freedom rights

Nobody said God or his son. You are changing fact of this discussion.

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by ottobot

Oh damn I thought the tread was started by Absolutely, I feel bad now for the abundance of off topic replies I made. I apologise to the OP for that.

No problem. It was interesting.

how do i get a warning for clarifying what is really happening while she get to keep her post by saying that i eat chips peed upon ? i am asking for her post to b removed when u dont allow me to publish my reply

Freedom (Acceptance) is a quality of love, so if you do believe in the way of love a little bit.

edit on 30-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

im not changing anything, her expectation is clearly about god wills
meaning to teach or to learn how to live is exclusively to please the creator of everything in mind as a condition to get smthg

it is incredible how u creators love keep willing to invent urselves instead of simply being real

and no pigme, freedom is not acceptance nor objective consideration or love, this is ur fancy about deforming facts

freedom is truly being always else, so a real individual

but u cant picture being else but as an excuse to kill others, so u refuse to see the true logics of else being

else is first about recognizing that else exist, so objectively is else

i gave u clear reply about my perspective on the matter, but of course u act as if i never said any

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Unconditional ACCEPTANCE.

To accept the 'other' unconditionally, no matter what.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The strongest quality of love is desire

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Unconditional ACCEPTANCE.

To accept the 'other' unconditionally, no matter what.

one must b another to let other b, and being really another is through other reality, so there is no love there only truth of other reality as an objective fact existing

as i mentiond before, love cant exist unless it is true, so true love is loving truth
then it is about advancing on ur own in the way of being real knowing the true meaning of absolute superiority being perfection that only exist right so in order to b truly existing

what i say is not idealist while what u say is always for subjective superiority

superiority is only objective bc truth exist and existence is only what is true

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join