It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebula or Nibiru (May 28 2012)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The most common complaint or ad hominem is: 'if it was out there, more people would be seeing it' and to that I say, yes and no.

Most on EA*RTH using (KNOWN visual observing technologies) cannot see in full spectrum of what is considered FULL VISUAL PERCEPTION Human_Alien. Sort of like how bees and butterflies see in UV. The bees/butterflies can see ultra-violet wavelengths of light, which some techs./observing beings can’t. NOTICE wAVELENGTH VISUAL PERCEPTION?? example below of how some CREATOR CREATIONS see different then others.

montessorimuddle.org...

So Human_Alien, Nibiru/Nemesis/PlanetX ect. MAY BE REAL but not detected by most amature EA*RTH observers due to their observation techs. But if REAL AND LOCAL SOL SYSTEM LOCATED it is being detected by say HIGHER GLOBAL (UNKNOWN) TECHNOLOGIES ABLE TO VIEW IT AND THOSE IN CONTROL OF THESE HIGH TECHS ARE PREPARING IF SO. I guess the amature observers wont VISUALLY see it till w/o debunking chance until closer/reflecting more BUT THEIR SOULS/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES/CONSCIOUS HIGHER SELVES MAY DETECT IT.

edit on 5/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 29-5-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PluPerfect

Don't be a lazy ass, use Google search....Even Nasa admitted in one PDF, where space shuttles are 'excited' by Vibrational Harmonics, and are build with vibration suppression systems..Ever heard of the Schumann resonance, or heartbeat of the Earth? That is a vibration, you are a vibration. All matter is energy simply condensed to a slow vibration, all planets vibrate not just ours..
edit on 29-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok let's be clear on something. Most all of the evidence (amateur) that has been posted so far was proven to be lens flares or camera optics problems. Showing a Nebula from skyview however does not prove the objects thus far because those Nebulas in question were shot NO WHERE NEAR the sun!

I can shoot IR with a camera, BUT I will get nothing from the sky or an object close to the sun because our Atmosphere filters this and other wavelengths out (IR and UV).

They can however be shot at very high altitudes like Keck at Mauna Kea and you can as an Amateur astronomer or a student apply for telescope time. But I really doubt they would let you aim at the sun! LOL
You could of course shoot with an IR camera at that height. But the only objects that would only be seen in IR would be a black hole. As a dust cloud, planet, or a comet would all reflect some kind of light even if they had a seriously low albedo.

So I am sure now Nibiru will become a black hole as it dances from all sorts of different orbits in amateur cameras from all parts of the globe but can only be seen from Antarctica…

Nibiru sure is sneaky!

Just for kicks and giggles I do plan on shooting the sun with my IR camera at 4:30 and again at sunset.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You dont give amatuer astronomers enough credit this is the kind of stuff some of them have, I have even seen some bigger than these.

How about this beauty with a 48" (4ft) mirror.

Here is a link to images from above scope

www.faintfuzzies.com...

They may not see Nibiru direct if it did exist
but they would see the effects it would have.

Nibiru is BS roll on 2013, but by then of course all the web nuts will have changed the date

edit on 29-5-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yes. Gravity is now suspected to be much faster than the speed of light. Just one example. There are many other examples on this website

You call this getting it all wrong? This is a speculation, nothing more. It simply is a speculation that a gravitational field is not bounded by luminal velocities. This is hardly getting it all wrong.

So here we have a statement on a website and you think that is meaningful in terms of science? I was expecting something more substantial such as something from a peer reviewed journal and not personal statements. These sorts of claims are made by people but are not part of science when they are tossed into the appropriate arena of discussion which is scientific journals and meetings.

When I read this paragraph I was immediately thinking charlatan or worse yet someone who had an idea that turned out to not work and is now bitter against those that showed that their idea was wrong.

Intuitively, most of us understand that an idea's popularity is no more an appropriate measure of its validity today than it has been at any other time in history. Yet those who question any widely accepted theories are labeled ignorant, and if they persist are branded cranks, charlatans, or worse. Meta Research does not claim to have all the answers. But here at least it is safe to ask the rude questions... and to make a case for alternative hypotheses.

I believe that the site was published by Flandern and seems to be in limbo since it reports 3 year old news. Fladern was known for some unorthodox ideas including the idea of limitless free energy. He also thought that the face on Mars was not natural.

And this is coming from actual scientists who are recognized in the field of astronomy, not opinions of anonymous posters who for all we know could be overzealous 15 yr olds.

This comes from 1 person, right?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

edit on 5/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Are you kidding. That IS rational thinking. A civilization that knew so much that we didn't even know until just last century? And today's modern scientists either ignoring them (since they have no clue what to say) or explaining it away with a theory that uses a lot of big words, but is actually ridiculous. The problem with scientists today is that NONE of them are willing to revise what they already think they know. If something shows them evidence that their methods can't explain, or suggests that they re-think their methods, that something is heaved to the trash heap

This nitwit claim is constantly being vomited here and there. Scientists do not disregard evidence. They constantly check and recheck the theories to verify that they do indeed work as stated.

Ancient man knew a lot with the tools on hand. They did not know more than us. We have relied over the ages on their techniques and knowledge. Yes, we have lost technologies such as making bone harpoons, stone tools, and ocean navigation by the stars. We don't need that anymore than we need slide rules which were lost to time a few decades back.

Ancient history I find particularly hilarious. It seems like every other year, there's evidence that all their notions of when civilization started, and what happened in the past are relegated to meaningless, yet they pay no mind and continue on blindly - literally.

It's true that we do find more information each year. Why do you think there are digs and research going on right now? The evidence at one site leads to new questions that lead onto further research. You actually think that someone can get things right the first time with only part of the evidence?

THAT does not sound at all like rational thinking to me.

Rational thinking begins by thinking about the conclusions you've drawn. I don't think your observations or conclusions are thought out that well.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Nibiru is not Fiction.

Got any evidence for this nonexistent fiction?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Argyll

This world works on agendas now. So I am going back in time when agendas were hardly a concern let alone, a word!

This made me LOL. Your entire post history is an agenda!

You believe in aliens, Nibiru, and whatnot, and every thread you post is in full-on support mode for it.

[/insert facepalm meme here]

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Are you referring to sinkholes or the quake claim failure?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So when is supposed to hit now?

A few months past never.

There is no Nibiru. Just people who wished it existed.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

Why not use a solar filter? If an object can be picked up by a camera, then it surely canbe picked up without all of those shenanigans

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

My point was, the founder of Meta Research has a PhD in astronomy and is a recognized name in the field of astronomy, as opposed to people here who for all we know haven't even graduated from high school yet - and these anonymous posters act like we should take their theories as gospel. I'll listen to the PhD thanks.

You've chosen to align yourself with a lone voice in the darkness. Your argument is an appeal to authority rather than an appeal to evidence. Fladern had a lot of outlandish ideas including the faceon Mars which has been shown with better resolution images to be natural.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The flower is visible across a broad spectrum of the EM frequencies. Objects reflect light. Amateurs can detect light using their eyes. Amateurs would detect the object in question IF it existed. There is no new planet sized mass in the solar system within the orbits of the known planets. If there were the tables people use to locate objects would no longer work. Things would no longer be where they are supposed to be.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Ancient man knew a lot with the tools on hand. They did not know more than us. We have relied over the ages on their techniques and knowledge. Yes, we have lost technologies such as making bone harpoons, stone tools, and ocean navigation by the stars. We don't need that anymore than we need slide rules which were lost to time a few decades back.

Pssssst. stereologist......The US Navy (and others) still teach us how to navigate by the stars using a sextant and star charts.

GPS is great, but if your equipment ever goes down or get's destroyed, you have to have a alternate way to navigate (one that is reliable) and navigating by the stars is.

Ah! But they don't teach us how to make bone harpoons anymore.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Oh, boy!!:

Don't be a lazy ass, use Google search....Even Nasa admitted in one PDF, where space shuttles are 'excited' by Vibrational Harmonics, and are build with vibration suppression systems..Ever heard of the Schumann resonance, or heartbeat of the Earth?

Wow...talk about not understanding something one reads!

Vibrations, and harmonics in a complex machine are not unusual events.....but, they are NOT related to the fictional "Schumann Resonance" baloney. The harmonic vibrations are merely mechanical in nature, resulting from the machine itself.....not from any external influences!

Here, is THIS the "PDF" to which you were referring?:

VIBRATION CHARACTERISTICS OF I/8-SCALE DYNAMIC MODELS OF THE SPACE-SHUTTLE SOLID-ROCKET BOOSTERS

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Don't be a lazy ass, use Google search....Even Nasa admitted in one PDF, where space shuttles are 'excited' by Vibrational Harmonics, and are build with vibration suppression systems..Ever heard of the Schumann resonance, or heartbeat of the Earth? That is a vibration, you are a vibration. All matter is energy simply condensed to a slow vibration, all planets vibrate not just ours..

You are confusing real science with your pseudoscience. That is why hoaxers and charlatans use scientific sounding words or real phrases to describe their baloney. That is why they employ words in their pseudoscience such as vibration, frequency, harmonics, etc.

For example, all objects have a resonant frequency. I think you are referring to a well known mechnical issue. Devices such as dashpots are employed to dampen vibrations.
en.wikipedia.org...

Resonance is where an object tends to vibrate better at some frequencies. Push a child on a swing at the right time and the child swings higher. Push at the wrong time intervals and the child swings less.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Nibiru is not Fiction.

Got any evidence for this nonexistent fiction?

Nah, be fair, Nibiru, in Akkadian, can refer to Jupiter. And Jupiter exists. QED

The Nibiru invented by Sitchin also exists. In the same way Jinx, Wunderland and We Made It exist.

On the other hand, we all remember when Nibiru/Planet X passed close to Earth in 2003 and killed over a billion people. Right?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Time is on the side of those who are correct. When 2013 is ushered in without nary a sighting of Nibiru, the Truthers will either push the date back AGAIN, create new usernames out of shame, or move along to the current Doom Du Jour and deny all conncection to this fairytale.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join