It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebula or Nibiru (May 28 2012)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

And where does Serotonin come from? Nor did I say that Marijuana binds with the Pineal Gland, I said it stimulates Melatonin production...

Serotonin - en.wikipedia.org...

Melatonin - en.wikipedia.org...

Pineal Gland - en.wikipedia.org...

Also if it you can't see with this gland then please explain how you can see anything at ALL in a dream, if your eyes are closed? Even if they were open for any length of time you most certainly wouldn't be seeing anything else except for your room though right?
edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Lol, did you miss the part where I said IF IT WAS TRUE? I don't think you did, of course like always you pick one a few points in an argument, twist it, and think you are a champion..Yes I am saying that because as many people as that is, they ALL have to be funded somewhere down the line, and where do you think that usually comes from? Subsidiaries of the collective banking cartel. Did I say anything about a Swastika? No I mentioned the flag under his balcony. Why else would the cross have 4 additional points, I suppose it's part of the decoration, huh? Whoever sewed it up for the Pope must have thought it would look pretty to make it look like an 8-pointed star, huh? You ignore the facts and claim it to be "You are paranoid."..So debunk that isn't a 8-pointed star, and that Ishtar/Inanna wasn't represented by the said star. See you can't...

What does any of this pointless, irrational rant have to do with some nut on YouTube claiming a distant nebula is a fictional planet?

As for Universities and your 'accepted knowledge', do you even know who prints your textbooks and owns the manufacture companies? You are the one in denial, denial that we are being lied to, denial that we are being manipulated, and you are in denial of free-thinking. Also it's possible if what ever tablet that Zecharia supposedly translated, didn't know about Nibiru being in a separate dimensional timeline. They could just be like "Oh look, Gods are coming down." Just because no known method exists of detecting Nibiru if it even exists does not give proof of it's nonexistence. Think of it like this, say you misplace something in your house, but you look absolutely EVERYWHERE you can think of. Does that mean it was a figment of your imagination, or that maybe you just aren't looking at it the right way. Nibiru or no Nibiru, there are still other things I agree with Zecharia Sitchin on.

These paranoid delusions seem to be clouding your judgment. Are they preventing you from learning about the world around you? Are they preventing you from realizing that YouTube is full of idiotic videos by frauds, charlatans, and hoaxers?

I read a while back that there is a portion of the population that will grasp like a drowning person onto ideas that are deemed to be against the establishment regardless of how stupid those ideas are and how easily the ideas are shown to be false. I find it interesting that people will latch onto ideas that they themselves could determine to be false. They close their minds to the evidence and doggedly refuse to test. They refuse to ask the simple questions that could separate the laughable from reality.

Again with the excuses about why the fictional Nibiru does not exist. Whole sky surveys check the whole sky. No Nibiru out there. No place to hide. That is what whole sky means. The entire sky is scanned time and time again looking for changes. Even stars can change. A new star, or nova, might appear. A star may change in brightness. These are variable stars. Other objects change position. These objects are closer.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

*Sigh*, then tell me why these three 'institutions' I mentioned are the most powerful in the world? What with the White House feeling it's our obligation to save the world with Democracy, the ruling family in UK still acting like it's 3000 B.C with their Kings and Queens, or the Vatican with their almost unlimited power and influence in all countries. Maybe even the fact that via the Treaty of 1213 the Pope claims ownership over everything and everyone on Earth?

To Stereologist: If you can't reply to my questions and with the attitude of "I don't watch videos.", then drop your argument with me right there. If anything you are the one that backpedaled and totally ignored everything in my post. How is it gibberish non-sense if it's all true?

The Pope that you claim has almost unlimited power cannot stop the legalization of abortions. Your claim is as vapid as the claim that a distant nebula is a nearby planet. It's utter foolishness.

I will not watch videos that are not introduced. If you don't think that the material in the video is worthy of comment, then I believe it is not worth watching.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Simmer the hell down man.

For only being here 9 days, you sure got yourself worked into a lather already.

btw: You might want to rein in the talk of illegal drugs too.

That's not gonna fly around here.
edit on 5/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lol, and you call me hilarious...If this King John they are all related to, made a contract with the Pope, swearing himself as the Pope's vassal, and giving his lands and all others to the Pope; Does it not make sense that the Presidents would have to be related to the King, to hold the lands for the Pope? Keep on dismissing pertinent facts that just don't seem relative to YOU, because your mind is still so very closed.

That is completely ludicrous. That makes no sense at all.

I don't believe that these people are related and I certainly do not believe that any bloodline matters such as you claim.

There is a very good reason they can't say anything about Abortion or Contraception, do you realize what a big moral risk that poses to them? How do you think it would look if the Vatican church endorsed the killing of an innocent fetus/child? That does not look well on the resume of followers of 'God'.

The Church openly has a stance against abortion, yet the world continues to make abortion legal in more and more places. That despite your claim that the pope is powerful.

The pope is not powerful. At best he makes requests and those requests are often ignored.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Also if it you can't see with this gland then please explain how you can see anything at ALL in a dream, if your eyes are closed? Even if they were open for any length of time you most certainly wouldn't be seeing anything else except for your room though right?

Right now I can "see" myself standing on a ledge big enough for a single foot 2/3 of the way up El Cap at the glowering spot. I am awake and not there, yet I "see" what happened. The pineal gland is not involved in this. I can imagine turning a coffee cup in front of me and reading what is written on the base. I see this and the pineal gland is not involved. I can see the building I am in from a spot high above me, a position I have never been in, yet I can see it. The brain is an amazing organ allowing me to see what I did see int he past and what I could see now and what I am unlikely to ever see. None of this involved my pineal gland.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

*Sigh* *Sigh*, The governments are in place to do all the things the Pope can't do in front of the masses, which is why there is a separation of church and state. You don't hear God talking about his almighty church government? What did my argument have to do with some 'nutcase on youtube'? That those are his ideas, not mine. I'm simply saying that not all bases have been covered so it is still a possibility some archetype exists...As for whole sky surveys, they sure as hell do a fantastic job at keeping a lookout for asteroids and comets don't they? "Oh but we weren't REALLY focused on that section of the sky." That's the best excuse, I've ever heard...I think it goes right next to the dog ate my homework...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You doubt all of these Presidents are related to him, eh?

www.youtube.com...

If you fail to even watch the video, which is from a news cast, not some "hoaxer, then you fail to have an informed opinion and thus yours becomes invalid and irrelevant.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

None of that has to do with you dreaming either, now does it?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I do not intend to be so....fiery, however I have been lurking for a long time and am tired of people like Stereologist and others, that act like "Mainstream theories" are the only ones with credibility...At one point in time the Earth being flat was "accepted mainstream theories". Even then, people just like him, argued with people just like me, about whether it was round or flat.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

*Sigh* *Sigh*, The governments are in place to do all the things the Pope can't do in front of the masses, which is why there is a separation of church and state. You don't hear God talking about his almighty church government? What did my argument have to do with some 'nutcase on youtube'? That those are his ideas, not mine. I'm simply saying that not all bases have been covered so it is still a possibility some archetype exists...As for whole sky surveys, they sure as hell do a fantastic job at keeping a lookout for asteroids and comets don't they? "Oh but we weren't REALLY focused on that section of the sky." That's the best excuse, I've ever heard...I think it goes right next to the dog ate my homework...

Clearly you have limited or no knowledge of whole sky surveys. Whole sky surveys see the entire sky and objects and are not restricted to comets and asteroids as you so mistakenly claim. The Kuiper belt objects such as Sedna and Eris were uncovered in whole sky surveys.

Your pope claim is still as ludicrous as when you first brought it up. The pope is not powerful as you claim. Abortion laws show that is the case.

There is no Nibiru, but there is a distant nebula which is not Nibiru.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Once again you are trying to twist what I said, and infer I said something I did not. I never said whole sky surveys are restricted to only Asteroids and Comets, I mentioned about what a bang up job they do at detecting those, some even significantly close to us, yet the portend to know about 'every planet'. I am not claiming this nebula is Nibiru or even that Nibiru exists. Those who pretend to know everything know nothing, and those who accept they know little, understand much. I am claiming that not you or I, or Xcalibur, Phage, Kangaroo Jack, know everything, so stop acting like everything that comes out of your mouth is absolute fact. This is an elitist type view, and evidences how much of a destroyer you are. You are rude and pompous at best, the world needs less people like you, whether aliens or not. That's why the world is so screwed up now, people acting like they knew better than everyone else. I can't wait to see the looks on 'debunkers' faces when one of the things they screamed "Hoax!!!!" at for years, proves to be true. I'll be there when it happens, and I'm going to say I told you so...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Dreams are produced by the deep white matter of the frontal lobe, mesolimbic dopaminergic pathways, and mesocorticol dopaminergic pathways. Specifically there is a pathway that runs from the ventral tegmental area to lateral hypothalamus, through various basal forebrain areas, and ends at the amygdala, anterior cingulate gyrus, and frontal cortex. If this pathway is removed dreaming stops. If L-DOPA is introduced into this pathway dreams increase in frequency and vividness without affecting REM sleep.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

What does any of this have to do with where you are experiencing the 'SIGHT' of your dreams at? Why else would the gland be called the "Third Eye" or produce Melatonin, the sleep hormone?

L-DOPA - en.wikipedia.org...

L-Tyrosine - en.wikipedia.org...

Melanin - en.wikipedia.org...

Oh but wait, didn't I prove in another thread that Melanin comes from the Pituitary Gland, due to stimulation of melatonin from the Pineal gland?

My thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

So let me get this straight: L-DOPA is made from L-Tyrosine, and the pigment Melanin is also derived from a building block of L-Tyrosine, but is connected via the Pituitary and the Pineal Gland, due to Melatonin. So if Melatonin stimulates the Pituitary gland to produce Melanin, which is derived from L-Tyrosine(which also makes L-DOPA), wouldn't that stand to reason that Melatonin also stimulates L-Tyrosine and L-DOPA? Where does Melatonin come from again? The Pineal gland..

www.google.com...,mod=13&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=MSH+and+L-tyrosine

Enjoy plenty of links, in that search backing up what I just said.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

None of that has to do with you dreaming either, now does it?

It has to do with seeing without using the eyes. So your inference that seeing in dreams is related to the pineal gland is a failure. Below is what you wrote.

Also if it you can't see with this gland then please explain how you can see anything at ALL in a dream, if your eyes are closed?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I do not intend to be so....fiery, however I have been lurking for a long time and am tired of people like Stereologist and others, that act like "Mainstream theories" are the only ones with credibility...At one point in time the Earth being flat was "accepted mainstream theories". Even then, people just like him, argued with people just like me, about whether it was round or flat.

That's a commonly repeated mistake. The flat Earth time was a time before science and its theories. It is a valid approximation when you travel short distances. It is still used by surveyors laying out building sites. When people began to travel it became apparent that the world was not flat. Later it was realized it was not a sphere. Continued changes addressed new evidence.

In the case of the nebula and the fiction of Nibiru you continue to off topic.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Those who pretend to know everything know nothing, and those who accept they know little, understand much.

A typical remark with no utility.

I am claiming that not you or I, or Xcalibur, Phage, Kangaroo Jack, know everything, so stop acting like everything that comes out of your mouth is absolute fact.

Never made that claim simply pointing out facts that challenge other positions. You have made a number of off topic claims that have been challenged. You don't seem to enjoy being challenged. That's not the way open forums work.

That's why the world is so screwed up now, people acting like they knew better than everyone else. I can't wait to see the looks on 'debunkers' faces when one of the things they screamed "Hoax!!!!" at for years, proves to be true. I'll be there when it happens, and I'm going to say I told you so..

In the case of Nibiru that's never happening since it is a fiction constructed by Sitchin and shown to be wrong in a large number of ways.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Obviously it wasn't....I daresay they've practiced astronomy and science since at least the first millennium A.D if not before. The Earth being flat is a theory is it not? "Oh but it was a mistake!" So we can have mistakes back then, but not now, because we have just learned everything, now haven't we? The Earth being flat was not a theory? Then what was it? Funny, for someone who doesn't like being challenged, I responded to yours did I not?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You can't see those things in your head as if they are your reality though can you? There is a difference in remembering a photographic image and walking around as if business is usual and everything you are seeing is your absolute reality at that point.

By the way, nice abuse of star power. Doesn't anyone else think it's funny how this thread has just him and I arguing, yet he has received at least one star for every post on this page for the exception of one. He clearly has alternate accounts used to give him stars...and therefore increase his "credibility" here. Can you say snake in the grass?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi Hot Stuff,
dont forget the silver bullets for the Florida trip.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join