It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebula or Nibiru (May 28 2012)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Also if Nibiru is in a separate dimensional time-line, it would not be effecting the planets on our dimension, but theirs

Then we don't have anything to worry about. No earthquakes. No end of the world.
Well that's a relief.
edit on 5/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Correct, but they can still come here though, granted that this was possible/true. 4th dimensional beings would most definitely be able to easily travel to 3rd dimension. It's going
that's the problem.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

4th dimensional beings would most definitely be able to easily travel to 3rd dimension.

Of course.
Just like us 3rd dimensional beings can easily travel to the second dimension.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Where can i get that program? That space editor thingy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well allow me to retort Mr. Sarcasm. All things in separate dimensions, exist in the same place at the same time(sorta, but not in the true linear sense). There are 2nd dimensional things that happen right in front of us that we don't even know about, such as atoms smashing, etc. Energy is abundant and exists through everything, which is why I think stuff like Zero Point Energy is possible. Not to mention Nikola Tesla practically founded free energy such as this, and most of the people in this forum couldn't even hold his jock strap in the intellectual department. We exist on all dimensions, but our vibrational frequency determines our perception of just what dimension we are on. Do you not think that atoms or molecules might have intelligence behind them?

That comment you found so funny to pick out though, was more gauged at the kind of technology that 4th dimensional beings would be applying in their ships/vessels.
edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Do you think it isn't just slightly suspicious that the Vatican, the most powerful institution in the world, requested meetings with Zecharia Sitchin?

Or was it the other way around? Sitchin and hic cronies pretending they had support from Harrington. Always pretending that someone loves them. What else would we expect from someone that creates fiction.

The Vatican is not the most powerful institution in the world.

was an 8-pointed star

There we go again with the symbols in the open, taunting us. Sheesh. What a nothing claim that has been from the false claims that DIA is a swastika to this being star being a Sumerian symbol.

Yet it is such an imagination stretch to think that your friendly neighborhood scientists don't tell you everything.

I think I know what you meant to write. So hundreds of thousands to millions of people are in the know and none of them spill the beans especially when they are employed by any of over 100 governments, thousands of universities, thousands of companies, a multitude of private groups, or just plain amateurs.

There is a very good reason you can't detect Nibiru or whatever type planet that is being hypothesized about, names are labels, and labels are good for nothing. The reason you can not see it is because of the means being used to attempt and OBSERVE it. If it exists at all, it is obviously not in the 3rd Dimension, but the 4th or higher. Are you aware of atoms and particles that take place on such a small scale right before your eyes, but you could never see it? Energy and matter is all around us, and not all of it can be seen. Also if Nibiru is in a separate dimensional time-line, it would not be effecting the planets on our dimension, but theirs.

This is what it all boils down to: EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES.

When it becomes overwhelming clear that this is nothing more than rampant lunacy and an irrational clinging to a lie out pop the most ludicrous of excuses.

Admit it. You've been keeping your mind shut to the evidence. You've been clinging to this idiotic story from Sitchin and it is a failure. It's okay to let go of that fraud's story. Make this a learning experience and allow yourself the possibility of testing ideas before taking them hook, line, and sinker.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

It is obviously not in the 3rd Dimension, but the 4th or higher.

Ok, so if no Nibiru theorists are going to answer my questions on page 9 (one post up from bottom), can I get an answer to these ones?

Why do you think is it's obvious that Nibiru is in some kind of higher dimension?
Why do you think it is in one at all?
How would we know it was there if it was?
How do we know that higher dimensions exist?

I'll give my thoughts, only fair if I'm asking others I guess.
I do not believe in Nibiru theory as it is commonly given, that there is a planet or star on a halleys comet style orbit around the sun. I can buy the idea that IF the sun has a binary companion then that star MAY have planets, but that's as close as I get to this.

Higher dimensions? I couldn't build a case that would stand up in court that they exist obviously it's just my belief that they do (are we talking afterlife etc?) However, I see no reason to think that Nibiru theory can be connected to higher dimensions unless believers are just reaching to connect the theory to absolutely anything at all in order to keep it alive.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: spelling

edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: to add my thoughts

edit on 30-5-2012 by Vasteel because: clarity, can't type today

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Correct, but they can still come here though, granted that this was possible/true. 4th dimensional beings would most definitely be able to easily travel to 3rd dimension. It's going that's the problem.

I don't think you are using dimension as it is used in science or math. An object in 4-dimensional space has a projection into 3-dimensional space. You could have 2 non-intersecting 3-dimensional spaces.

What are you talking about?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

H_A its the 30th what gives, no Nibiru
did I miss something.

Its ok I also missed Jesus return, all the Glory, the clouds, the Trumpets all of it

I missed it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by MamaJ
There is so much we are learning and have yet to learn, like dark matter for instance. Just watched a seminar on black holes and dark matter. It seems its possible for an object to be out there not emmiting light.... Especially if it were dark but we would feel the effects if said object made it into our neck of the woods.

Time will tell all though, this is the only thing I know for sure...

When it comes to science, as you are suggesting, the best way to learn is to have an open mind. And yes, as you suggest but many here seem to disagree with, we have much to learn.

After all, is hasn't even yet been 200 years since the industrial revolution - and we know it all now?

Science is advanced by examining anomalies, observations that don't fit into pre-existing theories, like the 188 day earthquake cycle - completely unable to be explained by what we previously knew of earthquakes or plate tectonics, but easily explained by the 188 day alignment with a new heavy mass object in our solar system.

Not to mention all the other earth changes - here is a list of a multitude of recent sinkholes - about 3 standard deviations from what you would expect from normal, and the sinking of a Caribbean island:

poleshift.ning.com...

Sorry, work, kids, vacations.....ya know.... Had me busy but I have a few minutes to spare this morning.

Its funny.....my 14 year old son who wants to be a physicist one day told me yesterday in the car he will laugh his butt off at all the " things" we thought we knew that will one day be proven wrong. We are in infancy stage he said....there is soooooo much we do not know! Science is awesome.... Love it! The one thing though we forget is we are not know it alls.....we know very little still. Of course, I like to think there is a reason we still know very little. My son went on to talk about the human brain, clouds, water, and so on and I think its quite cool that he being only 14 has an open mind to the possibilities the Universe holds. This to me.....is more than wise!!

Is there a " nibiru"???? I have no idea but for me to say there isnt would make me feel foolish... Like I know? Hahaha... I thought the sky was blue.... I see its blue... But when I was told it wasnt.... Well, that changed everything. Seeing is not always believing, the brain is as complex as the Universe!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Human_Alien

H_A its the 30th what gives, no Nibiru
did I miss something.

Its ok I also missed Jesus return, all the Glory, the clouds, the Trumpets all of it

I missed it.

The 30th is not over yet... Well not in TN anyway....

I really hope Jesus holds off a few more weeks so I can go to Florida.... Have lots planned this summer so... Yeah.

In regards to the clouds..... Wow... There were some craaaazy looking clouds yesterday. Saw some long tubular clouds, stormy dark clouds, double rainbow so vibrant it hurt my eyes!! It was awesome! Luckily we didnt have any severe storms....lots of wind though.

Suposedly people have not only been seeing trumpet lightning, but also hearing trumpet sounds, I have been hoping I would hear strange sounds too... But then I woke up from that dream... Hahaha!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If you don't think the Vatican is the most powerful institution in the world, my friend you are SORELY mistaken....If I were you, I'd brush up on my history, because there must be a lot you are not aware of. Why is the Vatican part of the 3 city-states of the world, separate from any one country, and dictated by an obelisk? Why does the Vatican have diplomats and bishops just about EVERYWHERE in the world. I assure you it has nothing to do with a Religious sense. It's because the Pope has power. Ever read the Treaty of 1213? The three city-states are District of Columbia, Vatican City, and the City of London. That is what the three stars REALLY stands for on the flag in D.C. Have you not seen any of my posts about all of the Presidents(except Martin Van Buren, but that is still up for debate), being related to the very same King John Lackland of the Treaty of 1213? I suppose this is a coincidence huh?

/E: Don't come screaming "Magna Carta!!!", at me after you go and research the Treaty of 1213. I've already debunked the "Magna Carta" scenario...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Enjoy.

According to my theory about dreaming being fourth dimensional, law of attraction, and manifestation; Can you debunk the fourth dimension if manifestation of your desires and thoughts are instantaneous. Or that I am wrong about being able to do just that during a lucid dream? Can you debunk the Pineal Gland? Can you debunk that Marijuana and '___' stimulate this gland, '___' being produced from the building block Serotonin, and Marijuana producing a 4000% increase in Melatonin production? Can you even debunk that the Pineal Gland is the only other part of your body that has rods and cones like your eyes do, or the logic that this would be where dreams take place if you have your eyes closed while you are sleeping. I'm sick of all these people that act like they are 'Denying Ignorance', by denying anything that they don't understand or think from a personal perspective is true. You know what, I am man enough to admit that I am wrong about some of my beliefs, but at least I don't walk around like I have my head in the sand. I encourage free-thinking because it is the only way true learning and evolution will happen. When you restrict free-thinking, you restrict the ability to learn anything new. What do you think the world would be like today, if everyone just didn't want to challenge the world being flat for fear of falling off?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you don't think the Vatican is the most powerful institution in the world, my friend you are SORELY mistaken....If I were you, I'd brush up on my history, because there must be a lot you are not aware of. Why is the Vatican part of the 3 city-states of the world, separate from any one country, and dictated by an obelisk? Why does the Vatican have diplomats and bishops just about EVERYWHERE in the world. I assure you it has nothing to do with a Religious sense. It's because the Pope has power. Ever read the Treaty of 1213? The three city-states are District of Columbia, Vatican City, and the City of London. That is what the three stars REALLY stands for on the flag in D.C. Have you not seen any of my posts about all of the Presidents(except Martin Van Buren, but that is still up for debate), being related to the very same King John Lackland of the Treaty of 1213? I suppose this is a coincidence huh?

OMG, that is hilarious. You are quite the comedian with this. If I were you I'd brush up on reality.

The Vatican is unable to affect US policy when it comes to abortions or contraception. The same is true for the UK. How many US presidents were Catholic? Abortions are legal in the US, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Italy, Russia, China, Australia, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Canada, etc. In fact the number of countries where it is legal has increased by 11 since 1994.

The Pope does not much say in things if one of his big issues is losing ground.

I have not read your baloney about people being related. That is meaningless. It is what the people do rather than what their heritage is that matters.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

According to my theory about dreaming being fourth dimensional, law of attraction, and manifestation; Can you debunk the fourth dimension if manifestation of your desires and thoughts are instantaneous. Or that I am wrong about being able to do just that during a lucid dream? Can you debunk the Pineal Gland? Can you debunk that Marijuana and '___' stimulate this gland, '___' being produced from the building block Serotonin, and Marijuana producing a 4000% increase in Melatonin production? Can you even debunk that the Pineal Gland is the only other part of your body that has rods and cones like your eyes do, or the logic that this would be where dreams take place if you have your eyes closed while you are sleeping. I'm sick of all these people that act like they are 'Denying Ignorance', by denying anything that they don't understand or think from a personal perspective is true. You know what, I am man enough to admit that I am wrong about some of my beliefs, but at least I don't walk around like I have my head in the sand. I encourage free-thinking because it is the only way true learning and evolution will happen. When you restrict free-thinking, you restrict the ability to learn anything new. What do you think the world would be like today, if everyone just didn't want to challenge the world being flat for fear of falling off?

I don't watch videos. I have a long standing tradition here at ATS of not watching videos unless given ample reason to do so.

The rest of your claims are the sort of off topic gibberish people toss out when they fail to discuss the topic at hand.

What does any of that have to do with the fictional Nibiru and some YouTube nut claiming a distant nebula is close by?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The three city-states are District of Columbia, Vatican City, and the City of London.

Well that's just out and out false. You're right about there being only three sovereign city-states in the world but they're Vatican City, Monaco, and Singapore. There are also a number of non-Sovereign city-states. These are international cities, cities that are component states of federations, federally-administered cities, and autonomous cities of unitary states. Washington, D.C. is considered a federally-administered city along with Canberra, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Labuan, Mexico City, Abuja, and Islamabad. London is neither a sovereign or non-sovereign city-state. In fact the only city-state in the UK is Gibraltar which is an autonomous city of a unitary state.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Lol, did you miss the part where I said IF IT WAS TRUE? I don't think you did, of course like always you pick one a few points in an argument, twist it, and think you are a champion..Yes I am saying that because as many people as that is, they ALL have to be funded somewhere down the line, and where do you think that usually comes from? Subsidiaries of the collective banking cartel. Did I say anything about a Swastika? No I mentioned the flag under his balcony. Why else would the cross have 4 additional points, I suppose it's part of the decoration, huh? Whoever sewed it up for the Pope must have thought it would look pretty to make it look like an 8-pointed star, huh? You ignore the facts and claim it to be "You are paranoid."..So debunk that isn't a 8-pointed star, and that Ishtar/Inanna wasn't represented by the said star. See you can't...

As for Universities and your 'accepted knowledge', do you even know who prints your textbooks and owns the manufacture companies? You are the one in denial, denial that we are being lied to, denial that we are being manipulated, and you are in denial of free-thinking. Also it's possible if what ever tablet that Zecharia supposedly translated, didn't know about Nibiru being in a separate dimensional timeline. They could just be like "Oh look, Gods are coming down." Just because no known method exists of detecting Nibiru if it even exists does not give proof of it's nonexistence. Think of it like this, say you misplace something in your house, but you look absolutely EVERYWHERE you can think of. Does that mean it was a figment of your imagination, or that maybe you just aren't looking at it the right way. Nibiru or no Nibiru, there are still other things I agree with Zecharia Sitchin on.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

*Sigh*, then tell me why these three 'institutions' I mentioned are the most powerful in the world? What with the White House feeling it's our obligation to save the world with Democracy, the ruling family in UK still acting like it's 3000 B.C with their Kings and Queens, or the Vatican with their almost unlimited power and influence in all countries. Maybe even the fact that via the Treaty of 1213 the Pope claims ownership over everything and everyone on Earth?

To Stereologist: If you can't reply to my questions and with the attitude of "I don't watch videos.", then drop your argument with me right there. If anything you are the one that backpedaled and totally ignored everything in my post. How is it gibberish non-sense if it's all true?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Lol, and you call me hilarious...If this King John they are all related to, made a contract with the Pope, swearing himself as the Pope's vassal, and giving his lands and all others to the Pope; Does it not make sense that the Presidents would have to be related to the King, to hold the lands for the Pope? Keep on dismissing pertinent facts that just don't seem relative to YOU, because your mind is still so very closed.

There is a very good reason they can't say anything about Abortion or Contraception, do you realize what a big moral risk that poses to them? How do you think it would look if the Vatican church endorsed the killing of an innocent fetus/child? That does not look well on the resume of followers of 'God'.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This is going into off-topic territory but I'll respond anyway. First marijuana does not bind with the pineal gland. Cannabinoid receptors are found in the hippocampus, the basal ganglia, the cerebellum, and the neocortex. Second, N,N-dimethyltryptamine is constructed from tryptamine. This is produced by breaking down L-tryptophan. It then undergoes a transmethylization process requiring indolethylamine N-methyltransferase. While this enzyme is present in certain parts of the brain it is not present in the pineal gland. It is also not true that the pineal gland is composed of rods and cones. There are pinealocytes in certain non-mammalian species that resemble photoreceptor cells but they are not rods and cones.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join