It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Where is that logic coming from? That the bible was written by people trying to describe things they didn't always understand. Ask most people where their conception of heaven is and they will point to the sky. Where would aliens come from? The sky. You guys keep accepting the backwards theory... Ancient or any aliens for that matter, are not fallen angels( possibly in a different sense than most Christians can think of), but fallen angels are really aliens. Some are good and some are bad, which is why there are 'angels' and 'demons'.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by shasta9600

Where is that logic coming from? That the bible was written by people trying to describe things they didn't always understand. Ask most people where their conception of heaven is and they will point to the sky. Where would aliens come from? The sky. You guys keep accepting the backwards theory... Ancient or any aliens for that matter, are not fallen angels( possibly in a different sense than most Christians can think of), but fallen angels are really aliens. Some are good and some are bad, which is why there are 'angels' and 'demons'.

Please, you can't even make a post that isn't so wishy washy back and forth and difficult to discern. Yet you want to tell someone they have it backwards. There will be a single truth that pans out someday and if it was yours ?
It would have done so by now.

The authority of the Bible says you are backwards and in total denial. By what authority do you make your claim ?

It was a rock.

edit on 26-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The news about the rock and the video posted is from June 8th, there is newer info where despite the obvious game of nerves, there is no official statement that it is just a rock. Nor any claim that it is aliens, however since some recent information by Maximillien whose interview was shut down while talking on the phone and he was saying that Hitler did use the Baltic to test some of his machines, it is possible that it be that, or ruins of something or just a rock eventually.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i find aliens more plausable than any religous story

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you know what I sense by you and others religious boys/girls? Fear, fear something may come out of somewhere some day that may tear apart your brainwashing dogmae.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Where should I start? Maybe with, as much corruption as there is in the world, religion plays a big part. How better to pick a fight than stepping on someone's beliefs. The Bible has been edited rediculous amounts of time to hide any shred of credibility all of its contents hold. It's been written to control mindless sheep. Demanding worship is petty and a true loving god wouldn't punish you.

That's like me going to another country and enslaving them. If anyone questions my word, I just shoot them right? Free will isn't free if you are under distress and threats. No I don't subscribe to Christianity, while it may have several gems when read the with the discerning eye, it is merely the piece of a much larger puzzle. The bible is written and conducts in faith. Mathematics is fact. It's impossible for there not to be other life. To call them all demons is irresponsible. Religion lead people to be close minded and not challenge their own beliefs.
edit on 26-6-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

All lies. You are being completely deceived partner.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Do you know what I sense by you and others religious boys/girls? Fear, fear something may come out of somewhere some day that may tear apart your brainwashing dogmae.

Yooo ! That is scary because I have never been wrong about anything in my entire life and I just wouldn't know how to deal with it. Frightening indeed, please lets not talk like that. I can't bare the thought.

You obviously not only have a damn clue of the person I am. But you don't have any good sense about it either.

If it was going to happen at all. It would have by now. period.

Now what?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I do not know what you are but seeing how quickly you hoped to dismiss the Baltic case (which I do not believe is a UFO but still we are talking about YOU), I could guess you are like most religious - they shudder at any discovery that may shake the very foundations of their religion. Afterall, aren't you also on the aliens are posing Angels-Demons-Satan frequency? ... How desparately do you try to defend all in the Bible is the way it is written and there is not a single inaccuracy or misidentification there?
edit on 26-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I have never told a greater truth than to say, I feel nothing of what you describe. 0

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The Bible comes from Sumerian texts and is just copied and modified and in other words, whoever started it, started a giant pile of crap. Face it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Prove to me your big bombastic claims aren't just lies and your completely biased opinion. You haven't even got the integrity to admit The Bibles significance as one the greatest examples of ancient literary works we have in our possession. You fail on so many levels I would be here all day listing them and yet you persist. the word that comes to me is pathetic. Not as an insult but a proven fact demonstrated by yourself upon yourself. You hate the authority the Bible suggests. You should admit all that for starters.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Imtor

Prove to me your big bombastic claims aren't just lies and your completely biased opinion. You haven't even got the integrity to admit The Bibles significance as one the greatest examples of ancient literary works we have in our possession. You fail on so many levels I would be here all day listing them and yet you persist. the word that comes to me is pathetic. Not as an insult but a proven fact demonstrated by yourself upon yourself. You hate the authority the Bible suggests. You should admit all that for starters.

What needs proof, that the Bible's stories come from Sumerian and basically are just a compilation of someone else's stories? Plagiarized ancient texts, that's the Bible. Does this need proof, it is a fact that writings before the Bible were telling those things,

Just because people got entirely brainwashed by the Church and for centuries everything from literature to others revolved around it, doesn't make it any less gay.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

See, even your attempts at insults are pathetic. When you believe a lie that can be demonstrated to be a lie.
The only thing aliens are ever going to save you from is the truth. The truth you obviously hate. Because if anything is gay it's what you wish was true. So do you intend to derail here with more of your brilliance or can you give me some proof. Because I assure one thing. I won't allow this to go on much longer.

Is it gay aliens or gray ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The problem is that you are believing a lie, and it is called religion. I love when one says the correct words, however doesn't look in a mirror. For your information, I do not believe in aliens until proven such beings exist, though if they do - I would call them interdimensional, aliens, time travelers, anything but your stinky Biblical expressions such as Demons and Angels. Only completely zombified by religion cannot realize what I posted pages ago - many things were called with biblical names for lack of a better word... why do I need to comment it further.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

why do I need to comment it further.

It certainly isn't happening by request.

Who would know of a warning that comes to him from antiquity, about what is happening in the times in which he lives, describing exactly what is happening in those times and not at least show some interest in the warning ! Instead because you can't stand the rest of the truth that comes with it. You are hear trying to convince yourself, of what you want to believe. Which is the lie you should have been warned about in the first place. If you would have had an open mind at all. I guess you can't be reached. To bad for you. But I'm the last person you should be arguing with. I'm telling you, you're are wrong and soon time will tell you also. Nothing and no one can has or will shake my confidence in that. You on the other hand, can not possibly have that same confidence.
Why do you think Jesus said, To spread the gospel ? So you would either have the warning or no excuse believing the lie.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What of you are the one who has been deceived all this time?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hell it must be true if you read it in the bible, eh? You are powerless because you disempower yourself, to believe in another. I don't need your savior. Hell what is the difference between aliens and Jesus being saviors huh? If they can't, neither can he. I'll decide how to live my own life, because I don't need someone else to tell me right from wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by randyvs

What of you are the one who has been deceived all this time?

Veritas if there was any spot or glitch in my armor I would know of it. There isn't any chance in hell that I'm wrong.
If you don't see the multiple chinks and holes in your thinking ? Then you just aren't being honest with yourself.
I would grab your face and scream it at you right in your face at the top of my lungs. That I only want to help you see how you are being deceived by all the media. The media is an illusion owned by liars. They are the wicked the Bible talks about them too. Please just open your mind to these facts. This paragraph I'm sending you is truth not sent for any benefit of my own. I get nothing unless I reach you or someone or anyone.

Jesus Christ died for you. That you might have life. Ignore that and you're just wrong.

edit on 27-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well I find no pleasure in wasting my time on someone who doesn't appreciate my efforts. Carry on with your illusions.
I can't take them from you. You must discard them.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join