It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Ya, me and my little pea brain lack an exaggerated imagination I guess. I only see the similarities between the writings. Not anything consistent or equal to a redeemer in Buddha. Certainly could never compare to Christ in anyones mind.

No power in the name of Buddha to do sqwat.
edit on 2-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Jesus' last name wasn't Christ. Christ is an archetype. Christ is a term like the Jewish messiah is, but used a lot more broadly and in lot more cultures. Buddha fits the bill for a Christ.

Buddha was never considered a god, never said he wasn't from this earth and never preached of a deity. Buddha was a teacher, that led by example the way to peace and enlightenment. That is the definition of a Christ.

As far as a redeemer, that's were you and I part ways. I don't believe Jesus died for the sins of the world, or rose from the dead, or was born of a virgin. I think he was a man, just like Buddha.

edit on 2-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but, Christ - Messiah = Anointed by God ? I know Jesus to be the Christ, of which there is only one and he was born of a virgin. Her name was Mary.

But you are allowed to think which is quite unfortunate in many cases.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

As is your ability to delve into dogmatic thinking...Jesus is obviously not the only person to be reputed born from a virgin. Tammuz and Horus stories are identical to Jesus birth... Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The name "Christ" means "annointed one". This is take from the Greek word "Christos". Some language historians trace the Greek language to the oldest Indo-European language, Sanskrit, which is 3,500 to 6,000 years old, perhaps older. By finding a Sanskrit equivilant, it is reasonable that we may be able to ascertain the probable origin of the word "Christ". The Greek "Christos" is almost identical in sound and spelling to the Sanskrit word "Krista", meaning all-attractive. Sometimes we meet a girl named Krista or Crystal.These are common American names.

The Sanskrit word "Krista" is a variation of the word KRISHNA, one of the countless and ancient names for God Almighty in that language. The name "Krishna" also means "all attractive". Who is the most attractive person? GOD, of course. Why is God a Person? It is written, "MAN IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD." If we are persons, then logically, as our creator, God is the Supreme Person. Why is God called "All-attractive"? Because He has everything in full.... including power, fame, renunciation, wealth, personal beauty, and intelligence. www.hknet.org.nz...

Pharaoh, kings and emperors all laid claim to being "god" or the perfection of god incarnate "Christ."

A little more on Christo, or Chi Rho.

As a pre-Christian symbol, the Chi-rho signified good fortune. The Chi ro became an important Christian symbol when adopted by the Roman Emperor Constantine, representing the first two letters in the name of Christ- the Chi, or ‘ch,’ and Rho, or ‘r.’ symboldictionary.net...

You are perfectly welcome to your believe that Jesus is "Christ." But just know, he isn't the first or the only one to make such a claim, or have others make the claim on behalf of another.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Have you ever looked at paranormal activity in a culture that hasn't been impacted by the religious tyrants of today? Do they use the concepts of angels and demons are do they use their own spiritual beliefs to explain what they see and experience.

There is good and evil out there, but to define it all down to what is written in the bible is ignorance at its best.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You are perfectly welcome to your believe that Jesus is "Christ." But just know, he isn't the first or the only one to make such a claim, or have others make the claim on behalf of another.

Can you show me where Christ made this claim ? Because I thought it was prophetic scripture fulfilled thru him that caused the label of truth to fall on him so called by the people, those healed and his followers.

He did claim to be the truth. the life and the way.
No one comes to the Father but by me.
This coming from someone who claimed also not to be of this world who never lied.

But I've let you push me around enough. Back on topic or don't post !

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There are arguments on both sides as to whether Jesus made the claim to be the messiah of the Hebrew scriptures. Others have proclaimed on his behalf, that he is the Christ.

Many have made the "Christ" claim. In China the emperor was known as "the son of heaven" and ruler of "All under heaven." I believe that last was person to declare to be the son of god was Emperor Hirohito, who was forced to declare that he wasn't a "god" after the allies defeated Japan.

Of course, I don't buy into the scriptural context that concocts the Jesus character to fit the scriptures in order to convince people that he was the coming messiah and the hope of the Hebrew nation.
edit on 2-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Funny, I don't see Christians meditating and opening their third eye...I guess that's of the devil isn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Not to mention the great deal of suspicion that Jesus spent a great deal of time in India when he was younger. He could have easily adopted the 'christos', after being enlightened to his inner divinity, which is inherent in all of us.
edit on 2-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Buddha preceeded Jesus by about 500 years...

Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I am".

All false religions are illuminati created...
"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

Satan is behind ALL false religion

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Source

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.
Source

MONK SEES BUDDHA IN HELL AND LIVES TO TELL

Monk who came back from hell

edit on 2-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yeah, I've read such theories. Makes sense to me. He probably went to stay with his 3 great uncles from the east. You know, the Magi that followed the star, maybe Venus, as it was moving through the constellation Virgo, the Virgin.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I wonder if you knew that Tibetan monks wrestle with and fight demons as part of ritual. They also believe that after death, they must battle the demons that they failed to defeat in life, before reincarnating.

Buddha, on the other hand, battled and defeated the most powerful demon, Maya (illusion), reached nirvana, and continued on to teach and establish monasteries and temples, during his lifetime..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well just as you said, other religions do know about demons and also many of them agree that they are shape shifters. That they can take on a pleasing shape. Sort of an " I'm anything you want me to be " sort of entity.

But only when the Bible speaks of these true to life forms, do we get the rash smug comments, filled with contempt and hate. To obvious to even deny. Christianity gets attacked on all fronts. Individually, all the way up the ladder to other religions, media, governments and their rulers, celebrities and even demons posing as strange visitors from another planet. Who BTW, are said to flee with wreckless abandon, at the mere mention of the most powerful name in the universe.
That name isn't the powerless Buddha !

That name is JESUS CHRIST.

edit on 3-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well just as you said, other religions do know about demons and also many of them agree that they are shape shifters. That they can take on a pleasing shape. Sort of an " I'm anything you want me to be " sort of entity.

Tribal people, in their religious customs, are especially brave, in my mind, and willing to confront and fight with them. Most Americans would wet their pants if they became that intimate with a demon. LOL

But only when the Bible speaks of these true to life forms, do we get the rash smug comments, filled with contempt and hate. To obvious to even deny. Christianity gets attacked on all fronts. Individually, all the way up the ladder to other religions, media, governments and their rulers, celebrities and even demons posing as strange visitors from another planet. Who BTW, are said to flee with wreckless abandon, at the mere mention of the most powerful name in the universe.

Not all visitors are demons. Not all disembodies souls, are demons.

That name isn't the powerless Buddha !

Silly. Calling on a magic name, or a superman to come and rescue you is straight out of fairy tales. There is help along the way. But no evil boogie man is lurking under your bed, waiting to jump out at you just as you fall asleep.

Let the force be with you........

That name is JESUS CHRIST.

Whatever dude.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Tribal people, in their religious customs, are especially brave, in my mind, and willing to confront and fight with them. Most Americans would wet their pants if they became that intimate with a demon. LOL

Well damn it, as much as I hate your saying this, I'm sure there is a lot of truth to it. You could have completed this statement with the rest of the truth tho. That it doesn't mean there aren't a lot of Americans like my self for one. Who wouldn't let wet pants keep them from the sword of truth and vanquishing these venal and vitillan, vermin.

Aren't you supposed to be an atheist Win ? Doesn't seem right you admiting to so much of this ?

Maybe your coming around ? Nah!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am not an atheist. I believe in reincarnation and a God. I just think that this god is greater than religion, and quite frankly to big to step down and commune with planet earth.

I believe in a hierarchy of spiritual guides, a network that is appropriate for each individual. But these spiritual leaders/giants are not GOD.

I got no problem with Jesus. His people? Eh.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well then this ones on me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Demons and Angels can merely refer to benevolent or malevolent entities outside of your precious bible. That doesn't mean the Bible is 'real' based off of things like this...You don't have to be a christian to believe in benevolent or malevolent entities. Just have open enough eyes to observe your fellow mankind.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by randyvs

Demons and Angels can merely refer to benevolent or malevolent entities outside of your precious bible. That doesn't mean the Bible is 'real' based off of things like this...You don't have to be a christian to believe in benevolent or malevolent entities. Just have open enough eyes to observe your fellow mankind.

What good does it do for you to even have any eyes. When in the end there will only be one truth that you were blind to your whole life. Because of whatever infantile excuse you use to believe all the lies. Lies pumped out at you by the media machine everyday, driving the message home that the government still denies. Oh but The Vatican talks about as if they moved in next door. Aliens are our space brothers ? I mean you have to be skyjack'in me ? Right ?
That's it huh ? You just been mess'in with my head this whole time right ?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join