It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Did you not ignore when I pointed out that God is a hypocrite for committing one of his own Seven Deadly Sins? That's not out of a petty matter of 'hatred' for 'God', but a pure fact. He even says it himself in the bible.

You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4-5).

Is it or is it not true that jealousy/envy are one of the seven deadly sins? Is it or is it not true that 'God' condemns hypocrites? Don't try and sweep the nastiness under the rug. The Bible has obviously been adapted to suit the interest of the 'God of this Age' (Corinthians 4;4)
edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by The GUT

I'm not interested in channelers or anybody who proclaims to relate messages to mankind from some deity.

My experiences are personal and tailored to me and my needs. When I pray, I put my fears and despair up on an alter and ask for help in overcoming my anxiety and reprehension of life's slings and arrow. I am almost always blessed with loving and informative visits or dreams. They always address the issues I'm placing on the alter. Sometimes help doesn't arrive immediately but comes down the road in pleasantly surprising ways.

I have faith in God that the right message will be given to me when I ask for help and guidance. I know that I am not alone and I'm not afraid of boogie men.

Who is it that answers you?

To tell you the truth windword I not only joined this discussion late, but I also skimmed over some of your posts.

If you could direct me to some of your posts where you explain your beliefs and practices in more detail, I will be glad to read them and comment further.

The point I attempt to make via the "Channeling" vids is no matter how they are "contacted" these so-called "higher intelligences" or "extraterrestrials" can adapt to ones leanings or preconceptions. That kind of "contact" comes in many forms. You really should watch the vids I posted. I bet you will find them entertaining--if not informing--at the very least.

I well realize to someone not predisposed to Christianity and studying the differences between it and the occultic perversions that there might not seem--on the surface--to be a distinction between the two.

However, as long as you are not as monumentally deceived as is VeritasAequitas into believing that YOU are God, you might not be that far away from finding even deeper truths than you now profess to experience.

I've personally been on both sides of the fence: New Age anything goes syncretic spirituality/occultism vs Christianity. I gave them both a chance and was fairly dogged in checking them both out.

Ultimately, for me, only one passed my own litmus test. Jesus IS Lord. Babylon vs YHWH has been going on for a loooong time. That study alone should be fairly eye-opening and go quite a ways in explaining our worldly condition today. Go on…give it a shot!

As to your vids: I don't know enough about the first one to pass any personal judgement on it, as far as the second I think DeadSeraph said it best:

Guess you missed the part about discernment. If you think the same forces haven't infiltrated the Christian (and Catholic) churches, you are kidding yourself. Or perhaps you think we aren't aware of it?

BTW: Have you looked at ANY of the links that some of the folk here have suggested? The point is that some of them might lead you into some fascinating and revealing study. Many of them aren't even written by Christians, but secular researchers so you shouldn't be put off.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Many who have astral projected and explored meditation/lucid dreaming can confirm this.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Did you not ignore when I pointed out that God is a hypocrite for committing one of his own Seven Deadly Sins? That's not out of a petty matter of 'hatred' for 'God', but a pure fact. He even says it himself in the bible.

You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:4-5).

Is it or is it not true that jealousy/envy are one of the seven deadly sins? Is it or is it not true that 'God' condemns hypocrites? Don't try and sweep the nastiness under the rug. The Bible has obviously been adapted to suit the interest of the 'God of this Age' (Corinthians 4;4)
edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Envy is one of the "7 deadly sins" and that is catholic doctrine. The Almighty is justified in his jealousy. For every alley way you have to lead someone astray, The Lord has provided an avenue in the scriptures, AGAIN, you attempt to derail the thread (possibly even with the intent of having it closed).

Funny how you are the only one of us quoting scripture thus far?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Should I go back and find the posts where Randy actually quoted scripture? I am not attempting to derail the thread, I am sharing the alternative viewpoint that not all Aliens are malevolent beings. You base the presumption on your religion, and I am pointing out the flaws of your assumptions through your religions. If you aren't comfortable with someone sharing their own experiences and beliefs that contradict your own, then maybe you shouldn't leave your hidey-hole.

en.wikipedia.org...

What about this guy? Does he look like a misled devil worshipper to you? No, he looks like a kind and gentle soul who expresses his spirituality through his artistic talents. Many of his drawings and art are based around metaphysical type things, such as the Third eye, which many proponents of benevolent E.T.s and good HUMANS in general stress developing your spirituality through balance of the chakras and meditation.
edit on 4-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Many who have astral projected and explored meditation/lucid dreaming can confirm this.

You replied to me, but that's not my quote VA. I do believe this, however: Those beings one comes across in the so-called astral are notorious liars. History is full of "adepts" that have been fooled and died in horrible and lonely squalor.

None of the folk I've met--and I've met MANY--that profess the beliefs you suggest above turned out to have anything character-wise that I wanted. Doesn't mean I don't love 'em...just that they were much more selfish and vague than they perceived themselves to be. Don't get me wrong: I've been as selfish and shallow as one can be myself. I'm a little better these days, though, I hope.

Back to the adepts in history: Check out how well their Babylonian philosophy worked out for 'em below.

Famous Occultists

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You need to get out more. As for my desires, I am not selfish in the least. I strive everyday to improve my knowledge, wisdom, and compassion for fellow man. I am becoming a Holistic health and alternative medicine practitioner, so that I can help to heal and take care of people instead of allowing big corporate pharmaceutical companies to routinely poison and kill people. Consciousness changes over time, and many of Greece and Rome's finest philosopher's have dealt and explored what you deem the 'occult'. Many were some of the greatest thinkers and advancers of the Human potential movement.

How in any way am I being misled to deceive and take advantage of my fellow man? In what way am I not leading my lifestyle in compassion for other beings by refusing to accept fees for medical treatment?

I can't even scroll farther than a few paragraphs down that link. It reeks of biased opinions of those people...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Mr. Gut,

The Spiritual realm isn't much different from the physical world. There are all kinds of people, of all walks of life and some neighborhoods are safe while others or not. There are very old, wise and loving beings, fun loving and adventurous beings and those that force you to confront certain personal demons. Those are the good ones. You know them by the love they project and the feeling of victory you're left with.

The bad ones are like wolves stalking you and they project hate, fear and terror, because they're hungry and feed off of negative vibes.

People used to believe that the world was flat and the ocean was filled with sea monsters waiting to devour them, before falling off the edge into the abyss. Later, they learned that there was a new world on the other side of a vast ocean. They heard about a strange and different people and deemed them dirty heathens that were less than human.

If a padre or trader tried to argue that these were people, worthy of respect, I suppose that they would be met with the same skepticism and misgivings that I am met with in this thread. They wouldn't trust that these really are just people, so they needed proof. When they find that they dress differently and have different colored skin, eat differently, speak a different language and worship a different god in a very different way, they're convinced of their original assumption, that they're heathens after all, less than human and not deserving of the equal respect given to a Christian gentleman.

My gift of out of body and spiritual awareness started when I was very young. It just came naturally. I have always had gifts that scared others and they referred to these things that I think are normal human traits as weird. I don't need to watch videos explaining the phenomena I know so well. I don't need to be saved or cured.

I feel sorry for people who are trapped in their bodies as much as I feel sorry for people who are scared to travel abroad. But to each his own. I don't appreciate people preaching that people like me are deceived or evil, and who refuse to acknowledge that there are many mysteries that we don't fully understand. Not understanding or knowing about something doesn't make it evil.

edit on 4-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Those beings one comes across in the so-called astral are notorious liars.

This is a VERY key issue because it links everything together and helps determine WHICH side someone is on.

Are they speaking the truth or are they speaking lies? This is why you MUST learn the truth before you can truly comprehend what is going on! Until you do, you will NEVER know whether or not you are being deceived.

We are being LIED to and DECEIVED from EVERY direction and by everyone who has connections to those in control of the planet:

• Aliens
• Illuminati
• Education
• Science
• Medicine
• Media
• Secret societies
• Religion
• Government

edit on 4-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So is Jealousy/Envy an acceptable trait to have, especially for one who contends to be perfect, loving, compassionate and merciful god?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

You need to get out more. As for my desires, I am not selfish in the least. I strive everyday to improve my knowledge, wisdom, and compassion for fellow man. I am becoming a Holistic health and alternative medicine practitioner, so that I can help to heal and take care of people instead of allowing big corporate pharmaceutical companies to routinely poison and kill people. Consciousness changes over time, and many of Greece and Rome's finest philosopher's have dealt and explored what you deem the 'occult'. Many were some of the greatest thinkers and advancers of the Human potential movement.

How in any way am I being misled to deceive and take advantage of my fellow man? In what way am I not leading my lifestyle in compassion for other beings by refusing to accept fees for medical treatment?

I can't even scroll farther than a few paragraphs down that link. It reeks of biased opinions of those people...

That link scared you, huh? I can't comment on the whole site as I've only read the "Famous Occultists" section, but I spot checked it for accuracy here and there and it held up well.

From your comments I perceive you to be a moral relativist and as such you would believe that you are "not selfish in the least" as you've stated above.

Sadly, you have no concept of what sin really is and how it not only hurts us, but those we practice our "moral relativism" on. Human Potential Movement my behiney.

I can't say for a fact, but I'm fairly certain, from what I've read from you, that I've had a more immersive experience in the new age community than yourself. It sounds deep, but comes up shallow time and time again. Maybe that will hit you one day. I pray so.

As an astral traveler, I would also imagine that you understand that what the AA theorists believe are E.T. are actually denizens of another dimension, no?

Anyhoo: I leave you with this:

And this:

And, Yes, I think I will take at least one piece of your advice and "get out more." I'm gonna go with my Pop and some friends to the 'Tater Festival. What fun!
See Ya!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Please tell me where I even attempted to contradict Christ..Actually if you read my prior posts, I quoted him and for good reason..

Do you confess Jesus Christ as the living Son of God, Crucified for mankind's sins, and raised to eternal glory?

Oh Oh Oh ! I did this one ! Yes ! That was me ! ( jumping up and down with arms raised and hands waiving ) I have pictures too and I'm happy. Yes Yes Yes that was me ? Wanna see ? huh? Oh man i love that question ! Life is good ! Thank you Jesus.
I'm pretty !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So If you choose to believe lies over what God gives ample warning against and if for warned is for armed. Why trust ? I see so many people making a huge mistake that will someday come crushing down upon them. Please look at what is really going on with an open mind people ? Before you are crushed under the wieght of your own damned ignorance.
reply to post by randyvs

I'm sorry but never have I seen one shred of scientific evidence for this. I have however seen scientific evidence and PROOF of the existence of other planets. This is not intended to sound aggressive but if you're going to post a thread (let alone win peoples hearts and minds) then show some evidence my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

Stop chasing your tail. If you have to look for evidence, you won't find it. Because you are blind to it. End of your story.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

And, Yes, I think I will take at least one piece of your advice and "get out more." I'm gonna go with my Pop and some friends to the 'Tater Festival. What fun! See Ya!

I fricken love this guy !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It's funny how you mock me and what I am attempting to do in my life. What is egotistical or selfish about wanting to help heal other people and doing it because I love my fellowan, if I'm not doing it for money. Statement stands... You don't know me to judge me. Actually as the saying goes, 'Only God can judge me.' The common sense Is lacking in this thread where the level of arrogance is astounding.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86
I'm sorry but never have I seen one shred of scientific evidence for this.

It's truly amazing what you will see when you actually open your eyes...

"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep" ~ Native American Proverb

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Oh my god I’m TOTALLY getting a download....

I’m changing my name it Rainbow Moonbeams Star.

Oh my godess.

Oh my god, did you feel that?

*coughs* Kemtrails.

Can you guys be quiet, I’m meditating.
I love your energy.

(burning) *coughs* *coughs*

Wait – wait – wait – wait – let’s pull a card.

I so know you from a past life.

My crystal says your not telling me everything.

Even though I ate a piece of cheese today, I totally love and accept myself.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So is Jealousy/Envy an acceptable trait to have, especially for one who contends to be perfect, loving, compassionate and merciful god?

The problem here, is that if I answer you about why this is in the bible, and how it is NOT a contradiction, You will just continue to debate me regardless, or find other issues you have with the bible to pick a bone with. This could go on for 20 years and nothing I ever say will convince you otherwise, as you have made up your mind and chosen your side (and hardened your heart). There is time to change your mind, but I suspect nothing I can say will be at all persuasive. It is ultimately up to you to seek your heart for the answer, and to read the bible for yourself while you do so. I suspect you have no intention of doing that, however.

Besides, I'm not participating in this thread to convert you, or to defend my choice of religion. I'm here to have a conversation regarding the nature of the contactee/abduction phenomenon, and the fact that I feel it is at best, inter dimensional in nature, and at worst, completely Demonic (what are demons and angels anyways, if not inter dimensional).

Best regards, and God bless.
edit on 4-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I've read the Bible. You see I use to be just like you God fearing, loving people. However, there comes a time when you have to question your authority. Ever wonder why there is a separation between Church and State? Because God doesn't talk about his Almighty Church Government does he? No. The Church controls your afterlife, and the Government controls your life. So when do YOU take control of the reins? If you become a slave now, you'll always be a slave..

I find it highly intriguing how 90% of the replies to me and Windword are totally biased and filled with contempt and arrogance...

This could go on for 20 years and nothing I ever say will convince you otherwise, as you have made up your mind and chosen your side (and hardened your heart). There is time to change your mind, but I suspect nothing I can say will be at all persuasive. It is ultimately up to you to seek your heart for the answer, and to read the bible for yourself while you do so. I suspect you have no intention of doing that, however.

If this isn't one of the biggest assumptions, I've seen yet. You suspect I have no intention of doing that? I already have. I have a KJV Bible sitting next to my computer filled with marked passages of interest to argue with people just like you. I've shut up pastors and Christians that thought they knew everything alike. I have a lot of questions that can not be answered. If they can not then there is clearly a problem with the religion or belief system.

Like why did God create humanity twice? Why did he talk in plurality, etc? Although I know you guys like to twist the interpretations anyway you can so that you maintain the image of 'God'. Just too much stuff that contradicts about the Bible, guys sorry. I tried it, and I just found that it wasn't what resonated as truthful to me. Also you can be sure that with the level of corruption, anything endorsed is almost certainly under their control. That includes Church...Look at the Pope, despite what most think he does in fact have control of the others.

What you don't get about I'm okay with being wrong, although there is just as much of a chance for you to be as well. Christianity is only like one of 4 Monotheistic religions, who are separate from like a group of what 18 other religions at least that are polytheistic? This could be akin to 18 scientists saying Nibiru is fake, and 4 'Fringe' saying it's real. Christianity has nowhere the kind of lead on origins compared to Hinduism, which is exactly where I pick up on very key aspects like Buddhism that I incorporate.

Only 'God' can judge me. That just so happens to be myself. I'm not your God, nor do I want to be anyone's 'God'. I do not want worship or money or favors or anything. I am strictly MY God. Life is like a double slit experiment. It depends on the intentions of the observer, thus Law of Attraction. If I become 'awakened' and balance my positive and negative, I become the Twain. Or the middle path for lack of a better phrase.

You won't change my mind, the Bible won't change my mind, and my heart isn't hardened. Ask some of my friends what they would say about my 'ego' or personality. All of them would vouch that I am a kind person, who treats others as they should like to be treated. That is all I ask for. I respect your free will, so I would like you to respect mine. I want to be free to develop my own beliefs and ideas without influence by ANYBODY else, unless it happens to be something I feel is right. The Bible just does not do that for me. Don't get me wrong, I believe it has nice moral stories. However, there are some serious other problems with the whole 'religion' worship of 'God', 'God's'. What if they don't want your worship?

Is that not what you have done though? You read the Bible and it resonated with you. I read it and it didn't resonate as completely truthful to me. I did research that panned into other areas that I did resonate with. The truth is subjective, everybody finds their own way back home. Your 'truth' isn't the only 'truth' that matters.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join