It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
. I don't need your savior.

you do if you want salvation.

and don't waste your breath saying that you don't need salvation.
every human being needs salvation.

having said that, I fully acknowledge the possibility that you don't want that salvation.
I would also concede that is your choice.

it takes big balls to be able to look in the mirror and admit your failures.
God is patient, but I wouldn't tarry for too long at this point in the process since it seems like He's ready to git'r done and get this mess wrapped up.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Veritas if there was any spot or glitch in my armor I would know of it. There isn't any chance in hell that I'm wrong.

Pfff hahaha so delusional in his religion... So one is supposed to be 'open minded' for the lies that have consumed such like you, and yet for you there is no question of your credibility and how you think, What are you? How are you with the thinking? Nuts?
edit on 27-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Pfff hahaha so delusional in his religion... So one is supposed to be 'open minded' for the lies that have consumed such like you, and yet for you there is no question of your credibility and how you think, What are you? How are you with the thinking? Nuts?

I'm what ever you want me to be.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Just wanted to point out that the Bible wasn't officially written until about the Viking Age, and the Earth is far from 6 or even 12000 years old. Why would God spend so much time designing the rest of the Universe if nobody will be able to live there? Boredom maybe? I'm sorry but your whole "Aliens are demons" hypothesis flies in the face of basic mathematical skills.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Never seemed like a good idea to me to question Gods motives for anything ? I guess there are people that do tho.
edit on 28-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Just wanted to point out that the Bible wasn't officially written until about the Viking Age, and the Earth is far from 6 or even 12000 years old. Why would God spend so much time designing the rest of the Universe if nobody will be able to live there? Boredom maybe? I'm sorry but your whole "Aliens are demons" hypothesis flies in the face of basic mathematical skills.

Um, what does aliens are demons have to do with math?

Regardless, ever hear of the theory that the universe had to be created exactly like it was with the specific amount of mass it contains and everything set in tandem motion to function like a perfectly calibrated clock.....just so life could exist on earth?
Might want to check into it, pretty mind-blowing stuff.
And keep in mind, the size of the universe is of no consequence to the one who created it. Our perception of it is grossly subjective to our limited capacity to fathom infinite concepts.

The Bible would have originally been written on parchment, which decomposes, unlike stone tablets. However, if your lifestyle consisted of nomadic tent living, then it would not be very feasible to carry around a bunch of stone tablets. There have been paleo-Hebrew petroglyphs found in North America, but the indians were a nomadic tent dwelling culture as well. To say that they didn't have a written language, despite their intelligence and advanced culture, would be ignorantly presumptuous. Much like saying that the Bible was not written in any form until 800 BC.

Regardless, the date something is written down does not constitute the date it was conceived.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Imtor

I'm what ever you want me to be.

I want you to get outta Caliweird and be my neighbor so we can use my new telescope & drink some beer while checking out our Main Man's handiwork
It's an orion skyquest XT8....WHOOT! The mister got it for me for my birf-day last week

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Ha ha ! I bet you're stoked. You would prolly love my wife.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well your argument of "aliens are demons", has much to do with mathematics... The statistical odds or probability of aliens being nonexistent with the infinite number of galaxies and star systems is like 1 to infinity... I'll take that fact over 'blind faith' anyday.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well your argument of "aliens are demons", has much to do with mathematics... The statistical odds or probability of aliens being nonexistent with the infinite number of galaxies and star systems is like 1 to infinity... I'll take that fact over 'blind faith' anyday.

Yeah, and the statistical probability of aliens ever visiting earth is also just as unlikely, yet here you are talking about us having "blind faith". You claim you have "facts", based on a piece of data that has no use in of itself, when in reality its just blind faith in science fiction. And you haven't even been anywhere near space nor did you create the universe, so how could you possibly know that the universe is "infinite"? I'll take the word of God over the imaginations of some science fiction writers any day. This thread isn't even specifically about the question of life in space, its about the motive behind the promotion of the ancient astronaut theory and evaluating whether or not these UFO's and the so called "alien" abductions is genuinely extraterrestrial. All the evidence (and not just a statistic) indicates to the phenomenon not being truly ET in origin but instead it being the activities of demons and fallen angels.

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists." - Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

This explains the abduction reports that have been cited on this thread of these "aliens" running scared in the name of Jesus. You can take the evidence for what it is or leave it and just continue believing in the clever spin off of these entities being space aliens from whatever planet or star system these inveterate liar's claim to be coming from. I really don't care in the end as I'm not really here to convince anybody of anything. You are going to believe whatever you want to believe as you have been conditioned to.

edit on 28-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

You are the ones being deceived. The great deception is that there is no God other than the self. You are aware that there are at least 500 billion observable galaxies right? The chances are quite low still, and who are you to say they couldn't get here?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Veritas and Imtor are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. Let me enlighten you a bit on the alien phenom.

Zeus seduced Europa with a bull.

Europa was the daughter of the king of Phoenicia (the red men).

She is depicted with wide open owlish eyes which is symbolic of the knowledge of the constellations and the procession through that old serpent the ourobouros which is the milky way.

David Flynn begins his explanation of symbolism and very interesting geographical "synchronicity" along the 33rd meridians (reference to the third of the host of heaven which fell to the Earth)

The modern interpretation of this would be the Nordic aliens who claim to come from the Pleiades, which is located in the horns of Taurus.

Most all the alien encounters and systems they claim to come from correspond to old mythology.

Those monsters/gods/beasts are in fact the constellations.

Imtor may claim they are actually aliens from another planet. That planet is planet X.

Planet X is saturn represented with a cross (the one Jesus was sacrificed upon).

Saturn has the six pointed star on its pole which encodes a 3d box or cube.
When one unfolds a 3 dimensional cube they find a cross.

The cube/cross is found in the major religions of Judaism, Islam, and Catholicism.

Saturn is the lord of time (original sin) coming from the constellation Capricorn the sea goat.

Babylon used the sea goat (Capricorn) as its symbol of their tower rising from the waters and rising to the heavens.

Capricorn was represented by an All Seeing Eye, also named the Light Bearer and Wise One.

Don't take me at my word, investigate for yourself and see with your own two eyes, or fingers if one happens to be blind (LoL).

Peace

Transcend Time my brothers
edit on 28-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Veritas and Imtor are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. Let me enlighten you a bit on the alien phenom.

Zeus seduced Europa with a bull.

Europa was the daughter of the king of Phoenicia (the red men).

She is depicted with wide open owlish eyes which is symbolic of the knowledge of the constellations and the procession through that old serpent the ourobouros which is the milky way.

David Flynn begins his explanation of symbolism and very interesting geographical "synchronicity" along the 33rd meridians (reference to the third of the host of heaven which fell to the Earth)

The modern interpretation of this would be the Nordic aliens who claim to come from the Pleiades, which is located in the horns of Taurus.

Most all the alien encounters and systems they claim to come from correspond to old mythology.

Those monsters/gods/beasts are in fact the constellations.

Imtor may claim they are actually aliens from another planet. That planet is planet X.

Planet X is saturn represented with a cross (the one Jesus was sacrificed upon).

Saturn has the six pointed star on its pole which encodes a 3d box or cube.
When one unfolds a 3 dimensional cube they find a cross.

The cube/cross is found in the major religions of Judaism, Islam, and Catholicism.

Saturn is the lord of time (original sin) coming from the constellation Capricorn the sea goat.

Babylon used the sea goat (Capricorn) as its symbol of their tower rising from the waters and rising to the heavens.

Capricorn was represented by an All Seeing Eye, also named the Light Bearer and Wise One.

Don't take me at my word, investigate for yourself and see with your own two eyes, or fingers if one happens to be blind (LoL).

Peace

Transcend Time my brothers
edit on 28-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

Your exposure of the occult has been a joy to me here. Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts and some correlations. You have obviously done your homework

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Your exposure of the occult has been a joy to me here. Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts and some correlations. You have obviously done your homework

Thank you, but I am unworthy of your praise.

This is penance.

Peace

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Thank you, but I am unworthy of your praise.

This is penance.

Peace

It is the same for me, my friend.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This brings in the "legend" of Zeus being suckled by a goat (Capricorn/Saturn) and usurping the heavens form Saturn.

This may remind one of the Fallen and their children the Nephilim (djinn/faries/etc . . .) who waged war amongst each other and the world.

The root meaning of the word church is congregation (Jesus built no temples in this realm) and this is important when one realizes the communion/congregation which was being performed in these temple (idolatry) to bring the spirits into this Earthly realm.

The altar of Saturn is the oldest temple in Rome which later worshiped Jupiter (Zeus). Rome is important here for Christians whom have long associated Rome with the seat of the anti-christ. Why do you think the Romans were so fond of sacrificing people on crosses?

Peter the Roman . . .

Peter comes from petr which means stone, the stone which fell from Lucifer's crown - (light bearer Saturn/Capricorn - House of Death) when he fell from Heaven.

Zeus's mother stole a stone from Cronus/Saturn and gave it Zeus draped in cloth and that stone was a cube (Pandor's box anyone?) or the Petr Roman.

(Note Rhea the titan goddess of the Earth, mother Earth, Gaia is always involved in betrayal and providing the tools to over throw the ruling deity. Reminds one of the green movement and saving the Earth. The goddess is also the highest deity of Satanism.)

Kabba stone of Islam is said to be a stone which fell form heaven which is housed in a cube and draped in a cloth while the faithful circle around it (like the rings of Saturn).

Good thing another prophet was there to preach that Allah is not One-eyed (bismillah)

On to another deception;

Why do you think there are warnings form high up government officials warning of Aliens at the olympics?
The rings represent the master of time and his light bearing in the "eternal" flame.

The mascots are all one eyed aliens and the stadium is illuminated with pyramids with their flood lights at the top.

Capricorn is also called the House of Death for the sun rises in it during the winter solstice passing through the gates of Gemini and returning through Cancer for the summer solstice. Death and rebirth like the Phoenix or Osiris.

Speaking of Osiris, Operation Osiris was the name of the military training exercise in which they simulated a massive terrorist attack at the olympics (olympics mount olympus).

We do battle with evil in high places, principalities of the air.

I say they are full of hot air.
edit on 29-6-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Here here ! That was only, a most excellent critique, evaluation, education and breakdown of the in your face truth.
I, I, I could not have. Oh hell, that got me all fired up.

You are the ones being deceived. The great deception is that there is no God other than the self. You are aware that there are at least 500 billion observable galaxies right? The chances are quite low still, and who are you to say they couldn't get her

What kind of reply is NO YOU ARE ? I can't believe these people are so hopelessly beyond blind. W/E !
Making judgments about beings they don't have the first clue about and when you point to something that does tell them. They cover their ears and start screaming, " The voices ! the voices ! ".

edit on 29-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You are the ones being deceived. The great deception is that there is no God other than the self. You are aware that there are at least 500 billion observable galaxies right? The chances are quite low still, and who are you to say they couldn't get here?

What does that say on your avatar?
There is no religion higher than truth?

So what exactly is your religion?
Personally, I subscribe to no religion, I simply seek and follow Truth.

What is Truth?

"I am the Way, the TRUTH and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

"Sanctify them by the TRUTH; your Word is TRUTH."

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH will set you free."

"We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is TRUE. And we are in Him who is TRUE--even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the TRUE God and eternal life."

"Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only TRUE God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

That's a whole 'lotta definitions of the TRUTH.

My Randivious brotha' is shining his light as a disciple of Christ by proclaiming the TRUTH in this thread.
Even though he already knew he would be hated and attacked by putting it in the UFO/Alien forum.
"All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

Why do our beliefs make certain people so angry?
"I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world."

What does it matter to you what our beliefs are?
"For they hated knowledge and chose not to fear the LORD."

This is an internet forum, not your living room. We're not banging down your door forcing you to listen to what we have to say.
We know the information in the thread to be the Truth, but we also know that there will be many who cannot comprehend it.
"The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."

However, we also know that there are many who are not just paying lip-service to finding "truth", but who are literally starving for THE TRUTH. People who inherently know the TRUTH, and will not rest until they have filled their cup with living water.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

"But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. "

The truth of the world, the truth in your avatar, is that UFO's are extra-terrestrials.

The universal truth, the highest truth, the truth that can say BOOYAH SUCKAAAAS, the truth that is fo'realz is that the UFO phenomenon, the nature of which, being that which is addressed in this thread, is not Giorgio Tsoukalos' "Ex'ta Te'estrials". To believe that LIE is to be a deceived lemming, because that is EXACTLY what they wanted you to believe in the first place. "They" know that it is much more palatable for human beings of our technological capability to believe in ET over "medieval superstition".
You know why?
Because PRIDE always comes before the FALL, and mankind can always be counted upon to wallow in the pride of his perceived "accomplishments."
Mankind pats himself on the back for achieving such tantamount technological feats, but can't even figure out how the pyramids were built.

You and Imtor are but a few among many, that no matter what is said or brought to the table, it will always somehow still be chalked up to "alienzzzz"....

Okay, maybe Teletubbies really are aliens, I'll give you that one.
One last question. What date would you posit that the whole UFO business began to noticeably increase in being witnessed &/or experienced? Noticeably increase? Snowball, take-off, popularized?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The gods of the gaps and everything in between.

Good one Sista ! I hope you reached someone.

Okay, maybe Teletubbies really are aliens, I'll give you that one.
One last question. What date would you posit that the whole UFO business began to noticeably increase in being witnessed &/or experienced? Noticeably increase? Snowball, take-off, popularized?

I'll take a crack at dees one. Rosewell, Kenneth Arnold, Isreals rebrith. Off the top of me head without the exact dates ?

edit on 29-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Uh, i'm just going to step in a bit here and uh.. you say this

Jesus Christ died for you. That you might have life. Ignore that and you're just wrong

Negative. He was dead for what.. 3 days? And was raised and now sits at the right hand of God. How is that a sacrifice? Besides, if anyone can be born unto a virgin, then i'd like to know what kind of magic is at play. Yup, magic.

Jesus was so fantastic and yet no other documentation about him, no statues, no writings, nothing. The church got it's love after the fact thou!
When no one can say yea.. i saw that.

Edit: And also, when you have epics like the Mahabharata floating around and considering Hinduism is an actual religion, how am i going to believe you over them?
edit on 30-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join