Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 19
44
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The 'researchers' you quoted are not reliable at all, they are very delusional and a lot more credible people will tell you much better and talk about them being extraterrestrial than your sources. No, I do not mean History Channel 'TV STARS' the ones' I mean are from presidents, top scientists, astronauts, a lot more credible people than BOGUS RESEARCHERS like the ones you cite! Also Hynek is supporting the idea of extraterrestrial, not biblical hocus-pocus.

That's it, religion in all forms and shapes needs to be abolished, destroyed and forgotten worldwide, and anyone who performs it in any way needs to be punished.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
The 'researchers' you quoted are not reliable at all, they are very delusional and a lot more credible people will tell you much better and talk about them being extraterrestrial than your sources. No, I do not mean History Channel 'TV STARS' the ones' I mean are from presidents, top scientists, astronauts, a lot more credible people than BOGUS RESEARCHERS like the ones you cite! Also Hynek is supporting the idea of extraterrestrial, not biblical hocus-pocus.

That's it, religion in all forms and shapes needs to be abolished, destroyed and forgotten worldwide, and anyone who performs it in any way needs to be punished.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)


Thank you Reichsfuhrer Imtor-Himmler.

Whine all you want, that will still never change the FACT that a significant portion of the population note and acknowledge the grossly conspicuous FACT that the UFO/alien phenomenon is OVERWHELMINGLY CORROBORATIVE with occult phenomenon and Biblically related beliefs.

booyah



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


You know what? Let's firstly find out these stories with beings are true at all, then decide what they are.

I am not responsible for those nutjobs that take the possibility of having extraterrestrial or native to the planet intelligent beings as a religion. I am only speaking from objective point, and if you had a clue you would know quite sane people will tell you the same.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
 


UFO iconography not to mention being of sky gods are on the books so to speak. And these so called myths and legends predate Christianity by thousands of years at least. Christianity is the religion that defines things into demons/angels or used that concept. Not to mention you have actual reported UFO phenomenon throughout even the medieval times. Written accounts! So, ufo activity has still been around. You have a reported contact with a UFO from 1920!

If you want an objective perspective then you have to start listening to cultures that haven't been influenced by outside sources. I find it funny that the Dogon has a legend about sky gods that came from the sky. AND they were amphibious. And they pretty much taught them everything they know. It's quite powerful considering that they knew some astronomical information. There is still debate as to how they came across this knowledge. Because they know it, but the question is how. And that like everything else is smudged..

What about the legend of Preah Pisnulok?

Their are the good guys and the bad guys. But all are extraterrestrial.

edit on 20-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


Auch das stimmt, ich werde dein Führer sein, jetzt und in Zukunft



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 


I said, ba-hoo to the yah.

So, ya done been pwned.

Means, no reply was necessary.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by stupid girl
 


Auch das stimmt, ich werde dein Führer sein, jetzt und in Zukunft


I'm glad you agree that what I said was true.
But unless you are running for president in the next 4 months, I seriously doubt you will be my leader now or anytime in the near future.
But when the satan aliens-are-demons-are-aliens of satan get here, feel free to make them the same offer.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 

You double-posted, that's not good. You know how to use google translator? Too bad, I thought you could actually speak Deutsch like me. Your user name suits you. You have nothing better to add to the topic, so goodbye.

In all uncertainty of such beings, you all need to stop calling things with biblical names as I've given good examples how many things were called in the same manner.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 





That's it, religion in all forms and shapes needs to be abolished, destroyed and forgotten worldwide, and anyone who performs it in any way needs to be punished.


So you want the world to be Stalinist Russia? No thanks, we know how that went, last thing we need is communism grinding the people of the world under it's rather Nazi-like jackboots.
edit on 20-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by stupid girl
 


You know what? Let's firstly find out these stories with beings are true at all, then decide what they are.

I am not responsible for those nutjobs that take the possibility of having extraterrestrial or native to the planet intelligent beings as a religion. I am only speaking from objective point, and if you had a clue you would know quite sane people will tell you the same.


We already know what they are. My brothers and sisters have been dealing with them for thousands of years. We have known what they are before the word "science" was ever invented and long before you were ever born. They are not E.T.'s, they are Extra-Dimensionals and they come from the 3rd Dimension which is Eternity. We exist in the 4th Dimension which is Time and Space.

There are different wavelengths that exist within this universe, wavelengths we cannot see nor interact with but are nontheless very real and very there. A different spectrum our eyes cannot see, a "world" underneath the world we see with our limited eyes and our limited capability to only see certain kinds of light.

In the Holy Bible there are stories of people who were allowed to see into the 3rd Dimension and the "scales" fell away from their eyes and they observed a battle raging all around them between these 2 factions of angels. It is rare but every once in a while we (those who believe in YHWH/IEUE) are permitted to see them and they look just like us for the most part.



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


I am sorry I do not read what completely delusional or crazy people have to say, claiming that you know, that's your problem. Saying your brothers and sisters have seen - more like hallucinated, It's pointless to try to run your stories of what you or your brothers and sisters hallucinated/dreamed on me, I do not buy any close encounters. Especially when ATS is full of people who hallucinate too much, to say it nicely.

Please learn history, Communism isn't about abolishing religion, nor Nazism, where have you ever read that? I am supporting a completely new order not seen so far, that is without religion of any forms.

I said it in the previous page - there are NO DEMONS and ANGELS these are wrong words, even if there were beings from another dimensions - they are alien to this Earth, as in not from here, Omg what's so hard to understand about the meaning of 'alien'

and I said in the previous page why using the biblical words is wrong, it seems whoever is into religion has taps in the ears and blindfold and won't listen or see and continue to post like a parrot the same thing over and over again!
edit on 20-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
 





It became apparent, at least to me, that the new age movement consisted of folk who were ripe for the rhetoric of a NWO. Especially one that promised a cleaner planet and the necessity of neutralizing the pesky Christians that were holding humanity back. See…there they go again; There's that specific target again. Not Mohammed, not Buddha, but the singling out of Christ. For more on the mystery schools and the NAM see the vid below.


Darkness hates light bro. The darkness sees the light and it comprehends it not. There is an attack on those who believe in Yeshua, from every angle. Not just physical Israel will be a thorn in their side but spiritual Israel will be a bigger thron in their side.

The locusts spoken of in Revelation are not actual locusts. The locusts are the doctrines of Christ that sting the wicked relentlessly, which is why they do not harm the righteous.

New Age wants to unite humanity for humanity, to worship the creation versus the Creator. It's unadulterated humanism. On paper it sounds all flowery and kosher but in practice not so much. Imagine if they get control of power what will happen to those who refuse to go along with their plans. The U.N. is all a part of it. In the U.N Headquarters in new york theres a "prayer room" where all religions can go and an altar in the center of it for all religions, tell me you don't find that interesting?



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
These videos explain much of the phenomena for those with the eyes to see.


Nasa and the occult along with some details on the 19.47 (Roswell event)


explains the astronomical proportions of much of the ufo phenomena (Roswell and 1947)

Peace



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Love the topic.

Randy, Gut, and Lonewolf....I completely agree with all of you. It is really refreshing to find others who have put in the time and research into this subject matter. Unfortunately, even on a site like ATS which champions free-thought, mentioning the man upstairs or the Bible is met with venom and mockery.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by The GUT
 


UFO iconography not to mention being of sky gods are on the books so to speak. And these so called myths and legends predate Christianity by thousands of years at least. Christianity is the religion that defines things into demons/angels or used that concept. Not to mention you have actual reported UFO phenomenon throughout even the medieval times. Written accounts! So, ufo activity has still been around. You have a reported contact with a UFO from 1920!

If you want an objective perspective then you have to start listening to cultures that haven't been influenced by outside sources. I find it funny that the Dogon has a legend about sky gods that came from the sky. AND they were amphibious. And they pretty much taught them everything they know. It's quite powerful considering that they knew some astronomical information. There is still debate as to how they came across this knowledge. Because they know it, but the question is how. And that like everything else is smudged..

What about the legend of Preah Pisnulok?

Their are the good guys and the bad guys. But all are extraterrestrial.

edit on 20-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)


Incorrect. Demons (or evil spirits if you will), have existed in religions, shamanistic practice, and spirituality as far back (and further) than written language. Your myth is just that, a myth. Christianity did not "invent" demons or evil spirits. They predate Christianity, and furthermore Judaism (and it's roots in Mesopotamia) predate Christianity even further.

In regards to medieval accounts of UFO phenomenon, You have chosen to interpret these events within the context of what you want them to be. Additionally, there were accounts of Demonic activity as well (dating back WAY before medieval times) and yet you choose to adhere to one interpretation and not consider the other.

Finally, had you bothered to read any of the source material numerous people in this thread have provided, you'd know that the book of Enoch coincides eerily with your "sky gods" teaching mankind various technologies and systems of thought, spiritual practices, mathematics, etc. The book of Enoch just goes one step further and lists the origins of these "gods". Again, you have already made up your mind, so you will interpret it as "ancient aliens".

I urge you to detach yourself from any preconceived notions you have about religion, Christianity, or aliens, and approach the phenomenon and the available data from a purely objective point of view. I too, used to think the idea there was anything behind this phenomenon other than space aliens ridiculous. I assumed that the "demonic" theory was simply a bunch of narrow minded fundamentalists who were incapable of living in a universe big enough to contain other species of intelligent life. It wasn't until I dug deep that I began to see just how striking the two sets of phenomenon were to each other. Things became especially apparent when I started researching "Contactee's", abductions, and the new age philosophies that seemed to be coming out of these experiences.

If you are honestly seeking an answer to what the phenomenon is about, you will dig deep enough to consider other theories you are not at all comfortable with. The alternative is that you will choose to assign a context to it that suits your preconceived ideas (regardless of whether or not it is the truth).
edit on 21-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 


Enoch was told to encourage the fallen to pray for humanity.

How can a man inspire such a thing?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by DeadSeraph
 


Enoch was told to encourage the fallen to pray for humanity.

How can a man inspire such a thing?


Enoch tried to get them and the Nephilim to repent, spoken of in the book of Giants found with the other Dead Sea Scrolls.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
[color=#01BDFE]I want to bring you this:

From the argue so far, it seems we are on the same agreement about what they are, the argue seems to be about how they should be called.

Those who believe in religion consider them not flesh and blood but rather spiritual.
Those who defend AAT also consider the possibility of them being interdimensional.

These two - 'interdimensional' and 'spiritual' are one and the same meaning of 'not flesh and blood but invisible to our current reality,

CIA has declassified witness' reports regarding such beings. While a witness testimony isn't very credible, among them there have been ones that talk about interdimensional beings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here comes the pointless argue - if they are not from the same reality as us, doesn't matter if the same planet, universe, dimension, that makes them alien by a definition. Alien meaning not from where we are, that's like saying an unknown object in the sky is not a UFO, when an Unidentified Flying Object means that exactly... There is no reason to deny this word.

As for demons and angels, I do not understand what you mean to say by calling them so? If you are saying that the light beings are either Angels - men with wings or demons - ugly creatures with horns, this is not it. You shouldn't generalize like that, also there could be more than one race some of them could be terrestrial, not higher dimensional and the same dimension as ours.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by The GUT
 





It became apparent, at least to me, that the new age movement consisted of folk who were ripe for the rhetoric of a NWO. Especially one that promised a cleaner planet and the necessity of neutralizing the pesky Christians that were holding humanity back. See…there they go again; There's that specific target again. Not Mohammed, not Buddha, but the singling out of Christ. For more on the mystery schools and the NAM see the vid below.


Darkness hates light bro. The darkness sees the light and it comprehends it not. There is an attack on those who believe in Yeshua, from every angle. Not just physical Israel will be a thorn in their side but spiritual Israel will be a bigger thron in their side.

The locusts spoken of in Revelation are not actual locusts. The locusts are the doctrines of Christ that sting the wicked relentlessly, which is why they do not harm the righteous.

New Age wants to unite humanity for humanity, to worship the creation versus the Creator. It's unadulterated humanism. On paper it sounds all flowery and kosher but in practice not so much. Imagine if they get control of power what will happen to those who refuse to go along with their plans. The U.N. is all a part of it. In the U.N Headquarters in new york theres a "prayer room" where all religions can go and an altar in the center of it for all religions, tell me you don't find that interesting?


The New Age movement has the facade of promoting peace, love and harmony, but when it comes to the world accepting their beliefs specifically in relation to their beliefs turning into a world religion for a type of new global system, they have absolutely no tolerance for anybody that refuses to go along with it, especially Christians. Here are a few quotes from a few New Ager's to prove my point.


"Years ago I said that the war which may follow this one, (ww2) would be waged in the field of the world religions...it will be fought largely with mental weapons and in the world of thought; it will involve also the emotional realm, from the standpoint of idealistic fanaticism. This inherent fanaticism will fight against the appearance of the coming world religion and the spread of esotericism." - Alice Bailey



"There has not been and there will not be a place for the unfit. The fit will lead, and if the unfit are not coming along, there is no place for them. In the place where light dominates there is no place for darkness. In the age of Enlightenment there is no place for ignorant people. the ignorant will be made enlightened by a few orderly, enlightened people moving around. Nature will not allow ignorance to prevail. It just can’t. Nonexistence of the unfit has been the law of nature" - Maharishi



“We can take all the scriptures, and all the teachings, and all the tablets, and all the laws, and all the marshmallows and have a jolly good bonfire and marshmallow roast, because that is all they are worth. - David Spangler



“But the future is now and the maneuvers are being unveiled. Christianity therefore as I say must either now come frankly forward and acknowledge it’s parentage from the great order of the past, seek to rehabilitate that and carry mankind one step forward in the path of evolution – or else it must perish, there is no alternative.” - Acharya S.



"Humanity will not be able to make the transition from Earth-only to universal life until the chaff has been separated from the wheat. The great reaper must reap before we can take the quantum leap to the next phase of evolution. No worldly peace can prevail until the self-centered members of the planetary body either change or die. That is the choice. The red horse is the destruction during the birth process of those who refuse to be born into God-centered, universal life...

This act is as horrible as killing a cancer cell. It must be done for the sake of the future of the whole. So be it: be prepared for the selection process which is now beginning. The second seal revealed a red horse ridden by the one with the power to take peace from the Earth. It stands for the necessity of the selection process which shall rip apart the old order and destroy those who choose to remain self-centered remnants of the past. - Barbara Marx Hubbard


edit on 21-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 


Angels and demons are the same thing and they don't have horns, aliens is just name we Invented for this civilization. You must be on your defense at all times because all the new age or old new age guys speak of a time when we ascend to higher demension but that is just another word for when the the holy spirit leaves and death will evade us. Ever wonder why the governments won't say they are extraterrestrials and always deny their existance, maybe thy are telling the truth and they are actually fallen angels.

A lot of people do not wish the bible to be true, but when you put it all together it pretty much sums it up and it's amazing how everything fits and I'm glad I took bible study. Ghost don't exist and everything is just them pretending to be these beings. I would do a lot of research on UFOs and alien beings with every book I found back when I was looking for something other than God. You see if they come from say andromeda galaxy and travel through space would be pointless and why would they travel this far through a sand like universe. You will say they use worm holes or go through demensions but if they go through demensions they would still be in the same spot because they just went into another plane and wouldn't move,I don't know about that one lol. Don't be angry with us and you don't have to be so hurtful in your choice of words my friend. Peace.





new topics

top topics



 
44
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join