It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
:3 I chuckle a little when I see these Satan is using Aliens as a trick threads. Technically speaking angels, demons, Jesus, and God are aliens by definition. Heaven is an alternate dimensional plane or another planet somewhere in space. They really aren't tricking humans into believing what they really are.

Wrong. Try extra dimensionals. Theyre here we just can't see them because theyre in a different dimension our limited eyes cannot see. There are different wave lengths other than the one we exist on you know. They exist in a spectrum we cannot see or coexist with as we are.

Because you can't understand anything that is written in such an obviously primative book
, and you fail at reading between the lines, you miss the parts where the "scales" peeled off certain peoples eyes and they saw into this extra dimension for a brief period because YHWH allowed them to see and saw a war being fought there, that goes on to this day between these loyal extra dimensionals fighting to protect us and the fallen one trying to drag us down with them.

That or you obviously never bothered to read the book and ask pertinent questions such as who is speaking, what they are saying, why they are saying it, when they are saying it, and who they are addressing and who is addressing them. To you it is fiction because you have eyes but you do not see, you have ears but you do not hear.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have come out of ATS retirement to give my ATS amigo randyvs two thumbs up. I didn't wanna believe it either but after more than 30 years of my own research, a very up-close and personal sighting, a stint in the New Age community, and much thought, the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

I also suggest as a further course of study for anyone whose mind is still open, and that being the timeline for the year 1947.

Ya know, right about 1947 some very fascinating things happened. For one: Israel is becoming a nation again against all odds. Who woulda thunk it and where did we hear it first?? And now that I mention firsts: It's also the place the NWO was predicted...or rather, prophesied. Pretty impressive long-shots those two, eh?

In addition the modern UFO age is born via Kenneth Arnold's sighting, not to mention the two mysterious events that make up the Roswell enigma.

Nuclear Energy & Destruction is making it's entry into the world.

And the Dead Sea Scrolls are found--including much of the the Book of Enoch.

In the meantime we're busy assimilating Nazi science--and philosophy--into our system via Project Paperclip. (Was some sort of evil baton passed off in a cosmic Relay Race? Mebbe.

Aleister Crowley dies. Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard are doing sex magick rituals in the desert in an attempt to open dimensional doorways and birth a moon child. With the help of a "scarlet woman" of course. They were stoopid, but not that stoopid to try and birth a baby by themselves, heh-heh.

Some might find all that coincidental and indicative of nothing in particular, but I find within those events (and many other 1947 anomalies) the nuggets of a hypothesis that fits the facts like nothing else.

A lot of us are here at ATS fall under the broader term of "Conspiracy Theorists." I don't particularly agree with the term but it does provide context.

Many of us know that the world isn't exactly how it seems or even as TPTB would have us believe. Something epic, we know in our bones, IS coming.

If you put the Bible and the Book of Enoch together a blueprint for that amazingly right-on hypothesis becomes, to me, undeniable.

This is my Meme/Hypothesis and it proves itself time & time & time again:

From UFOS to NWO to Climate Change to Man's Inhumanity to Man to Souless Corporate Greed & So Much More: The explanation proposed within the Bible is freakingly accurate & prescient. It explains it ALL and truly becomes Occam's Razor.

No other hypothesis can come close to nailing our world and the situations that surround us. I think it's worthy of contemplation. The countdown clock was set in 1947-1948 and it's winding down. Peace.

(So much more in 1947, just google that year along with "timeline")
edit on 14-6-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ratsinacage

Are you aware of how vast and infinite the Universe is? Mathematics beats your Bible theories of "Aliens are demons." any day. You think that is air you are breathing? How would you know? How do you define what is real? No, you all forget that the Bible everyone reads now was edited by the Illuminati? I can prove a great deal of its story, was infact taken from Sumerians. At least the entire Genesis.Abrahama was born in the Sumerian city-state of Uruk(Erech) which is where we get the name for Iraq. Didn't hear anyone calling him a terrorist did you?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Are you aware of how vast and infinite the Universe is? Mathematics beats your Bible theories of "Aliens are demons." any day. You think that is air you are breathing? How would you know? How do you define what is real? No, you all forget that the Bible everyone reads now was edited by the Illuminati? I can prove a great deal of its story, was infact taken from Sumerians. At least the entire Genesis.Abrahama was born in the Sumerian city-state of Uruk(Erech) which is where we get the name for Iraq. Didn't hear anyone calling him a terrorist did you?

How do you know the Sumerians didn't just take the paleo-Hebrew beliefs and put their own spin on them?
How do you know for a fact that they were the first civilization to have written their beliefs?
And how would that even have any bearing on who's were "correct'?

Their tablets were made out of stone and not parchment, therefore that's really the only single solitary FACT we have to go on. This is why I refuse to argue with anyone when they start blabbing about the Sumerians, because it's like arguing with a doorknob.

The Bible everyone reads now is not edited by the "illuminati". That is a major FAIL. The Masoretic Text is true to the original Hebrew. And we have copious texts in Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew of the New Testament. In fact, it is probably the most verified composite of ancient text in the history of mankind. When you have a gazillion copies of the same damn thing written, translated & copied over the course of hundreds of years, that makes it fairly easy to glean a base-sourced original context.

The "illuminati" as you say, didn't get their grubby paws into the mix until the 4th century AD when the Vulgate was done. Unless you count all their gnostic efforts in the first few centuries up to that point. And even so, most of the New Testament are letters written by the Apostles REFUTING gnostic heresy. That is why we have the canon, and that is why it does not include texts that were even suspect to the influence of gnosticism.

And how, pray tell, does mathmatics prove or disprove the OP?
Drake equation?
FAIL-- it is riddled with "potentially"s and "possibility"s

Read up on the Fermi paradox and Professor Andrew Watson.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

How do you know the Sumerians didn't just take the paleo-Hebrew beliefs and put their own spin on them?
How do you know for a fact that they were the first civilization to have written their beliefs?
And how would that even have any bearing on who's were "correct'?

Their tablets were made out of stone and not parchment, therefore that's really the only single solitary FACT we have to go on. This is why I refuse to argue with anyone when they start blabbing about the Sumerians, because it's like arguing with a doorknob.

The Bible everyone reads now is not edited by the "illuminati". That is a major FAIL. The Masoretic Text is true to the original Hebrew. And we have copious texts in Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew of the New Testament. In fact, it is probably the most verified composite of ancient text in the history of mankind. When you have a gazillion copies of the same damn thing written, translated & copied over the course of hundreds of years, that makes it fairly easy to glean a base-sourced original context.

The "illuminati" as you say, didn't get their grubby paws into the mix until the 4th century AD when the Vulgate was done. Unless you count all their gnostic efforts in the first few centuries up to that point. And even so, most of the New Testament are letters written by the Apostles REFUTING gnostic heresy. That is why we have the canon, and that is why it does not include texts that were even suspect to the influence of gnosticism.

And how, pray tell, does mathmatics prove or disprove the OP?
Drake equation?
FAIL-- it is riddled with "potentially"s and "possibility"s

Read up on the Fermi paradox and Professor Andrew Watson.

If there was so much as a hint that the Bible we read today was written or changed by the Luciferian, anti-christian Illuminati, it would by easy to prove at this point. We would be seeing some real proof of it from someone out there, especially from academia, as heavily scrutinized as the Bible is from them. They often claim that the Illuminati wrote revelations as a plan, but its more likely that it is in fact an expose of the Illuminati. If I were the Illuminati, it wouldn't make much sense in me writing a book telling the world everything I plan on doing to them, including the elimination of Christians or anybody that follows the commandments of God and sticks to the testimony of Jesus Christ.
edit on 18-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut you're to damn cool to retire completely. How bout semi retirement and low cal donuts ?

I love you man.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

To tell you, the Rosewell incident may be nothing more than Project Mogul. You are going on the wrong way of thinking, there are no 'demons' if you mean evil persons then yes, if you mean dimensional - has yet to be proven since they appear quite corporeal if the stories with encounters are to be believed, they may have been living in caves underground but if some come from beyond this planet, no matter if Dimension X or not, that makes them ETs in origin, what else to discuss?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by The GUT

To tell you, the Rosewell incident may be nothing more than Project Mogul. You are going on the wrong way of thinking, there are no 'demons' if you mean evil persons then yes, if you mean dimensional - has yet to be proven since they appear quite corporeal if the stories with encounters are to be believed, they may have been living in caves underground but if some come from beyond this planet, no matter if Dimension X or not, that makes them ETs in origin, what else to discuss?

Why do you feel the need to believe that they are "ET"? This insistence is from conditioning that you have unknowingly received, and it stems from the acceptance of the theory of evolution - that if life evolved here, then it MUST have evolved elsewhere. That is SO powerful that the only one able to shake it off today is one who humbly approaches our Creator in repentance, in a heart ready to reject evil and wickedness. There is only one reason that millions insist these things are extraterrestrials and that is because somebody has indoctrinated it into them.

Knowing that scripture written nearly 2,000 years ago states that Our Father is going to allow a strong delusion in order to allow acceptance of "The Lie", not "a lie", but "The Lie" - "The Son of Perdition" - instead of "The Truth" "The Son of God" - can you not see where the media propaganda is heading? Acceptance that aliens were our creator. Every "ancient alien" book, tv show and film today is programming minds to believe one thing only - that aliens either intervened in our past or created man. Can you not sense the indoctrination, that someone is leading you and many others to the day when an "alien" lands and says "we are your past"? Look who the producers of the media are, look what channel "ancient aliens" is on - the frigging freemasonry History Channel. They are writing the script for you to believe "The Lie" - "The Son of Perdition". Don't you find it incredibly interesting that the once predominantly Christian populations are the ones who have the descendants believing this stuff? It's NO coincidence. Don't you find it interesting as to why the secular media teaches evolution at all opportunities, yet the freemasonry History Channel is there spouting the ideology that actually we did have a creator, but that He's not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Now why is that? Do you not know who the little horn is of Daniel, the "peak with an eye which speaks blasphemous words against the True God"? Scripture is all about OUR CREATOR AND HIS CREATION, and therefore, the most blasphemous words that this little horn speaks is to deny the TRUE CREATOR.

Please, feel the time in which you live. Two days in God's time are nearly over. What we are heading towards will not be Jesus walking the Earth - but the exact opposite. Are you going to willingly stand there in awe of what's coming knowing what you've been told? Is there no love of truth within your heart to humbly approach the throne of grace for help to understand and give you the faith to know and believe in the blessed Saviour sent all thoteat ears ago? For you and your family? Or is it that the lies are too attractive to you that you could care less about the Truth? Can you not see how Our Creator allows you to make the decision for yourself? The love of Truth, no matter how it may rock your personal apple cart, is to be loved above all else. Truth is absolute, God is Truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Oh I absolutely feel the time. I do not really think of the possibility of intervention (which religious people also consider not just intervention but actually the whole process has no evolution, to them all is creationism) because Giorgio says so, I have my own mind, not based on History Channel and not based on Giorgio or anyone else.

And this mind of my own tells me this:

- Ok I do not exclude the possibility of dimensions (although without a single piece of evidence I do not say exist), let's say that there are, have you ever wondered who God is??

You tell me how I get indoctrinated by a TV? No I don't, I ask who really God is? You all who are monoteists and believers and for who nothing is questioned, nothing needs to be answered, you do not put the credibility of the Bible, for you there is no IF, YOU dare talking to me about indoctrination or brainwashing or whatever!? Hello?

The Ancient Aliens proponents give a critical thinking on what the Bible really means to say. So let's say that the Bible's events happened, which would you think in the case:

Jesus was artificially made in the Virgin Marie that is a Virgin, Tell me what is the 'credible explanation' to you? That God who at that time was before Jesus created Jesus with word, magic? Ok let's not say he was genetically engineered, there is no evidence for that, then where is the evidence for the even wilder claim you make?

And leaving that aside, how would you explain all the people described coming from the sky? Even if they are other dimensional, that makes them aliens to the 3Dimension, and to planet Earth?

So which part of 'alien' you didn't understand? Demons? Please so many things were called demons that I think it is high time you got understanding that you need to LOOK for answer and not use and repeat the same words like a parrot Demons (said in the 16th century) then again called Demons in the 17th, 18th, 19th century and again in the 20th and even in the 21st century!

Dimensional does not exclude the meaning of alien and even if they were dimensional, cases show they become pretty corporeal and touchable once they enter this reality. And that provided that such beings really exist.

Why did Native Americans call the trains iron horses? Why when you go to a tribe in Africa or New Zealand with a computer or airplane or like when Columbus met the people in America they would consider you a God?

Because this is primitive mind, and primitive thinking, people explain the ways with their limited dictionary and knowledge.

Some of you may laugh at Ancient Astronaut proponents but IF and I repeat IF they did happen, this sounds times more plausible and all the facts point in that direction than the primitive explanations of RELIGION...

So the only one brainwashed and delusional is you who still call things with religious and biblical names.

First of all, I am not certain in the Ancient Astronaut Theory, but it has a very big going on and I would say sounds totally logical and really is imo on the right direction.

Unlike me, not only you are certain in your religious claims without a shred if evidence, you arrogantly refuse to accept you are wrong. Thank the Church that twisted completely the idea of what religion was meant to be.

Face it, calling the names ANGELS, DEMONS, SATAN is like I do not believe the apple will fall on the ground if I drop it - meaning, you are believing in something that is absolutely NOT. Because the way it is presented is like the example with the apple or see the example with tribes and their modern human encounters.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
reply to post by randyvs

I am having a really hard time understanding the God vs. Fallen Angels concept, so maybe you can help me.

Why would God create angels capable of launching a rebellion against him and then allow them to deceive and torture humans for centuries? At some point, did he become weaker and these beings were able to overpower him?

Also, if God was powerful enough to come to Earth and give humankind a warning and spend centuries having messengers and prophets help contstruct the Bible and then spread it around the world, then why couldn't he just stop them these fallen angels from misbehaving?

I know you don't genuinely ask these questions with the desire to know the answers, but some other might genuinely want to know them.

As part of this phase (age of mankind's self rule) of God's perfect plan for the creation of His family (Elohim) evil (the way of life that opposes God's eternal laws of happiness and well being) must exist. The angelic realm is full of beings that were given free morale agency (the ability to think on their own, to choose a way of life to live) God knew by creating Lucifer in the manner in which He did, that Lucifer would in time choose a way of life that is against the one God gave to him, and with that choice evil came into existance, by the design and purpose of God almighty and His creation of Elohim (God's family).

Mankind has also been created as a free morale agent (free to choose what you believe in, and how to live).

This physical age of mankind was designed to teach human beings that the wages for sin (sin = breaking of God's eternal laws for happiness) is suffering, pain and death. The world we all live in serves a mighty example of mankinds selfish way of life and how it always leads to death/destruction.

In the time to come after the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ and the Elohim of God (144,000) a time known as the Great White Thrown Judgement resurrection, in which all mankind (except those in Elohim) will be resurrected to physical life a second time God will make these truths known. God will provide a total and complete contrast between my way of thinking experienced in this age (what seems right to me) which always leads to pain, suffereing and death; and His way of thinking (as summerized in the 10 commandments/ Annual Holy Days/ Weekly 7th day Sabbath) which always leads to happiness, peace and joy for all life in the universe.

This is the only way to cause free morale agents to willingly choose God's way of thinking over the way which seems right to a physical selfish creation. For only then can the blessings of becoming a child of God and an immortal spirit being in the family of God (Elohim) be trusted to free morale agents.

Much like sometimes it is best to learn a lesson the hard way because it is the only way to fully agree with the conclusion. In this age mankind is to live however they want, choose whatever religions they want, governements they want and cultures they want, so we can learn the ultimate lesson in this age which is all ways of life which break God's laws (sins) lead to pain, suffering and death. This is why it appears as if God is weak and Satan is powerful in this age, but it is by God's infinate wisdom and mercy that we fully grasp what selfish thinking always leads to, like a parent that let's their child touch a hot stove, knowing that they will never choose to touch a hot stove agin as a result.

Then when you live again (after the 1000 years, which btw begins Pentecost next year) and see the total contrast as a result of living according to God's laws in your second life, you will choose freely, willingly and enthusiastically to obey the laws of God forever because you have prooven to yourself that way which leads to peace (Jerusalem = "way of life that leads to peace").

I hope this is clear and that you really hear what is being given, again I know you were asking in a sarcastic manner and with an attitude to find fault, but the truth of this question is one of the most beautiful aspects of God's perfect plan for salvation.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
reply to post by randyvs

I am having a really hard time understanding the God vs. Fallen Angels concept, so maybe you can help me.

Why would God create angels capable of launching a rebellion against him and then allow them to deceive and torture humans for centuries? At some point, did he become weaker and these beings were able to overpower him?

Also, if God was powerful enough to come to Earth and give humankind a warning and spend centuries having messengers and prophets help contstruct the Bible and then spread it around the world, then why couldn't he just stop them these fallen angels from misbehaving?

I know you don't genuinely ask these questions with the desire to know the answers, but some other might genuinely want to know them.

As part of this phase (age of mankind's self rule) of God's perfect plan for the creation of His family (Elohim) evil (the way of life that opposes God's eternal laws of happiness and well being) must exist. The angelic realm is full of beings that were given free morale agency (the ability to think on their own, to choose a way of life to live) God knew by creating Lucifer in the manner in which He did, that Lucifer would in time choose a way of life that is against the one God gave to him, and with that choice evil came into existance, by the design and purpose of God almighty and His creation of Elohim (God's family).

Mankind has also been created as a free morale agent (free to choose what you believe in, and how to live).

This physical age of mankind was designed to teach human beings that the wages for sin (sin = breaking of God's eternal laws for happiness) is suffering, pain and death. The world we all live in serves a mighty example of mankinds selfish way of life and how it always leads to death/destruction.

In the time to come after the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ and the Elohim of God (144,000) a time known as the Great White Thrown Judgement resurrection, in which all mankind (except those in Elohim) will be resurrected to physical life a second time God will make these truths known. God will provide a total and complete contrast between my way of thinking experienced in this age (what seems right to me) which always leads to pain, suffereing and death; and His way of thinking (as summerized in the 10 commandments/ Annual Holy Days/ Weekly 7th day Sabbath) which always leads to happiness, peace and joy for all life in the universe.

This is the only way to cause free morale agents to willingly choose God's way of thinking over the way which seems right to a physical selfish creation. For only then can the blessings of becoming a child of God and an immortal spirit being in the family of God (Elohim) be trusted to free morale agents.

Much like sometimes it is best to learn a lesson the hard way because it is the only way to fully agree with the conclusion. In this age mankind is to live however they want, choose whatever religions they want, governements they want and cultures they want, so we can learn the ultimate lesson in this age which is all ways of life which break God's laws (sins) lead to pain, suffering and death. This is why it appears as if God is weak and Satan is powerful in this age, but it is by God's infinate wisdom and mercy that we fully grasp what selfish thinking always leads to, like a parent that let's their child touch a hot stove, knowing that they will never choose to touch a hot stove agin as a result.

Then when you live again (after the 1000 years, which btw begins Pentecost next year) and see the total contrast as a result of living according to God's laws in your second life, you will choose freely, willingly and enthusiastically to obey the laws of God forever because you have prooven to yourself that way which leads to peace (Jerusalem = "way of life that leads to peace").

I hope this is clear and that you really hear what is being given, again I know you were asking in a sarcastic manner and with an attitude to find fault, but the truth of this question is one of the most beautiful aspects of God's perfect plan for salvation.

God Bless,

are you saying that God's family is only the 144,000?
are you saying that only the 144,000 will be on the earth during Christ's 1000 year reign?
are you saying that Christ's 1000 year reign will begin 5/19/2013?

The Great White Throne Judgment is when all of humanity stands before God and gives an accounting for themselves. Those that are not found worthy are to be cast into destruction.
Those found worthy are given eternal life in spiritual bodies. Is that what you are referring to when you say "resurrected to physical life" ?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Imtor, as I've stated: I didn't wanna believe it either, but, for me--and many others--the evidence kept stacking up. To the point that it became intellectually undeniable that no other hypothesis fit the phenomenon better than the "Demons Masquerading as Aliens Theory."

I wasn't a practicing Christian when the preponderance of evidence finally forced me to a conclusion. It got in my head before it got into my heart. On one hand, that's pretty back-asswards. On the other hand; it also sinks in pretty deep that way if you, like me, are fairly rabid about your research and vet your sources.

You're obviously an intelligent soul and as such I hope you keep a somewhat open mind to the hypothesis proposed here by the inimitable randyvs and others.

There are, I contend, "proofs" as it were, but as far as physical "proof" we're ALL--at least those of us `that have come to some form of conclusion be it the E.T. Faith, Ancient Astronaut Religion, or Christianity--creatures of "faith" when it comes to this issue.

Any one particular area of research might not have led me to this belief system. I think we have to look at history and the human condition as a whole.

One piece of the puzzle was my eventual acceptance that there was actually and in reality an elite that were totally committed to ushering in a one-world government. The NWO. And where did we first hear about such a thing: The Holy Bible that's where! Some pretty freaky prophecy in that book. But that in itself wasn't enough.

Research into the machinations and belief system of these NWO proponents did, however, reveal a subset of highly damning information and that is the mystery school beliefs riddled throughout these "elites" philosophy like a cancer.

Not only that, but I came to the realization that the "mysteries" in their various guises had been around for a LONG time and just maybe had some relation to the Ancient Astronaut Theory--a theory I was once, but no more, very fond of. A few points to ponder in relation to the A.A. theory are made in the following article:

The ancient civilizations of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas shared several intriguing characteristics:

1.They were extremely advanced scientifically and technologically.

2. Animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming rate, preceding their demise.

3. They believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from the "gods", whom they perceived as coming from the stars and also the subterranean level of the earth.

4. These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct while at the pinnacle of their existence.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

The mystery schools--into which category I include the new age movement--may differ in some detail, but they have one very telling aspect in common: They vigorously, and often vehemently, deny the authority of Christ. They don't really pick on other religions that way. Why?

In addition, we find that the UFO phenomenon has not only been with us as far back as recorded history goes, but that there are actually many reasons to consider that it does indeed have a spiritual component i.e. the Beings of Light and the demonological accounts that we find littered throughout not only the Bible but much other ancient & pre-modern literature as well.

If these "extraterrestrials" do have our best interests in mind why don't they help us with cancer? Why do they remain shrouded in mystery? Why do they abduct us? Why do they act like the reports of the demons of ages past? And again: Why do they seem to hate Jesus so much?

Some of the best "evidence" & "clues" I've found actually comes from brilliant secular researchers. None are definitive in and of themselves, but I do find that they not only add greatly to the hypothesis, but would further assert that the hypothesis grows ever more sound and all-inclusive as the evidence stacks up. Dr. Jacques Valle's 'Passport to Magonia' comes to mind as an excellent and scholarly starting point.

CONT...
edit on 19-6-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And then there's the nature of the anomalous craft and the apparent psychology of the occupants themselves. You've probably seen some of these quotes before, Imtor, but I hope you will consider them again as well as the linked article. Probably at least a few down the list that might be new to you:

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception." 
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." 
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us." 
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." 
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

“Many UFO reports, he said, seem to pertain more to accounts of 'poltergeists' (cases where objects fly around the room and strange sounds are heard) and other types of 'psychic' manifestations than to 'actual solid items of nuts and bolts hardware.' 'That is one of the reasons,' added Dr. Hynek, 'why I cannot accept the obvious explanation of UFOs as visitors from outer space.'”
- J. Allen Hynek interview, The Unexplained Column, by Allen Spraggett, November 8, 1975

“In March 1950, Navy Commander R. Mclaughlin published an article in True Magazine describing how scientists had tracked a silvery saucer-like object travelling at an overhead speed of 25,200 miles per hour near the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. This was a startling report because no physical object could travel at such speeds without burning up in the atmosphere.”
- Chuck Missler, Alien Encounters: The Secret Behind the UFO Phenomenon, p.62

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.”
- John Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 183

“A number of revelators and UFO contactees have since mentioned to me that just before the appearance of an entity they were aware of a strange buzzing sound. Witnesses of unexplained aerial phenomenon have also referred to a buzzing or rushing sound shortly before the 'flying saucer' appeared over them. I am also reminded that great deal of poltergeist activity produces a preparatory 'signal' of a buzzing, rasping, or winding noise.”
- Brad Steiger, Revelation: The Divine Fire, p. 148

“The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks.”
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13

It is interesting that they twist or deny many important biblical truths. Why would supposedly evolved intelligences from other worlds be so concerned about a local, unique religious manifestation? They should not be threatened by something we would eventually 'outgrow' as a race. The obvious answer is that the Bible makes their attempt to deceive us obvious. It thwarts their plans for mass brainwashing and takeover. They must deny the truth of the Bible.”
-David Allen Lewis, UFO End-Time Delusion, p. 123

“Drawing from what we know can happen in seances and poltergeist activity, it seems that these supernatural forces can manipulate matter and energy, extracting energy from the atmosphere, for example (which manifests as a local temperature change), to manipulate matter and produce an apparent violation of the second law [of thermodynamics], and I guess my feeling is that on a larger scale this is what a UFO could be. I'm not saying that I know what it is, but only that it could be. It seems to me likely that UFOs are large-scale violations of the second law in which energy is arranged to take on enough of a force field appearance so that it appears to look like matter, yet it's really just energy concentration – it's not really matter in the usual sense.

... Demons, as fallen angels, apparently retain great powers, such as the manipulation and restructuring of matter, as well as the ability to influence or control human consciousness and experience through classic possession by direct psychic implantation of a set of experiences.”
- Dr. Curt Wagner Ph.D., SCP Journal, August 1977, Vol.1 No.2, UFOs – Is Science Fiction Coming True? pp. 19, 20

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

CONT...
edit on 19-6-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
From the viewpoint of those of us that have followed our ufo research and found--to our surprise--Christianity, rather than from Christianity to the identification of the ufo occupants thereof, I'd also like to suggest the following article from Fortean Times written from a secular and fairly non-biased point of view:

Flying Saucers From Hell

I guess the main reasons why I feel that the "Bible" hypothesis satisfies Occam far in advance of any other theory:

1. It harmonizes and explains the ability of anomalous craft and/or it's occupants to materialize, dematerialize, merge, and defy our accepted laws of physics

2. It not only gives us early revelation of the Babylonian mystery religion and it's offshoots, but also gives testimony and context of why the mystery schools hate Christ. It also further illuminates issues such as channeling and alien abduction to name just a couple and reveals the diabolical nature of these entities.

3. It explains the proclivity of many ancient cultures to indulge in human sacrifice. Why would extraterrestrials come to teach & guide us and at the same time condone such behavior? Fallen Ones, on the other hand, love to deceive and receive worship, and get pretty fired up about human sacrifice.

4. It also suggests another alternative to the ancient astronaut theory on where--and from whom--we received much of our advanced knowledge.

5. Bible prophesy not only predicted things like Israel becoming a nation again, but also described our current world situation today including the build up to the realization of a one-world government system brought about on the heels of natural and manmade catastrophe.

All the above constitute only a small part of the many reasons I suspect the Holy Bible is relevant in seeking answers to the ufological problem. Another aspect that I touched on briefly was my own time spent in the new age community.

It became apparent, at least to me, that the new age movement consisted of folk who were ripe for the rhetoric of a NWO. Especially one that promised a cleaner planet and the necessity of neutralizing the pesky Christians that were holding humanity back. See…there they go again; There's that specific target again. Not Mohammed, not Buddha, but the singling out of Christ. For more on the mystery schools and the NAM see the vid below.

Some further readings you might find interesting.

Jacques Vallee Interview from The Daily Grail

Ritual Magic, Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities' By Gordon Creighton

More Intriguing Quotes

Watchers/Nephilim Commentary from Ancient Texts

The Occult World of CC Jung from Fortean Times

Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men

Also: See my comments in a previous reply in regards the year 1947.

Peace Y'all.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I love you, too, randyvs...you not only rock but you roll. And, I might add, you come off as purty darn intelligent while you're doing it. Now, where can I find those lo-cal donuts!?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

All a big facade my man. Just like the Ancient Aliens.

You can find them only at Randy's donuts. In Inglewood.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
From the viewpoint of those of us that have followed our ufo research and found--to our surprise--Christianity, rather than from Christianity to the identification of the ufo occupants thereof, I'd also like to suggest the following article from Fortean Times written from a secular and fairly non-biased point of view:

Flying Saucers From Hell

I guess the main reasons why I feel that the "Bible" hypothesis satisfies Occam far in advance of any other theory:

1. It harmonizes and explains the ability of anomalous craft and/or it's occupants to materialize, dematerialize, merge, and defy our accepted laws of physics

2. It not only gives us early revelation of the Babylonian mystery religion and it's offshoots, but also gives testimony and context of why the mystery schools hate Christ. It also further illuminates issues such as channeling and alien abduction to name just a couple and reveals the diabolical nature of these entities.

3. It explains the proclivity of many ancient cultures to indulge in human sacrifice. Why would extraterrestrials come to teach & guide us and at the same time condone such behavior? Fallen Ones, on the other hand, love to deceive and receive worship, and get pretty fired up about human sacrifice.

4. It also suggests another alternative to the ancient astronaut theory on where--and from whom--we received much of our advanced knowledge.

5. Bible prophesy not only predicted things like Israel becoming a nation again, but also described our current world situation today including the build up to the realization of a one-world government system brought about on the heels of natural and manmade catastrophe.

All the above constitute only a small part of the many reasons I suspect the Holy Bible is relevant in seeking answers to the ufological problem. Another aspect that I touched on briefly was my own time spent in the new age community.

It became apparent, at least to me, that the new age movement consisted of folk who were ripe for the rhetoric of a NWO. Especially one that promised a cleaner planet and the necessity of neutralizing the pesky Christians that were holding humanity back. See…there they go again; There's that specific target again. Not Mohammed, not Buddha, but the singling out of Christ. For more on the mystery schools and the NAM see the vid below.

Some further readings you might find interesting.

Jacques Vallee Interview from The Daily Grail

Ritual Magic, Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities' By Gordon Creighton

More Intriguing Quotes

Watchers/Nephilim Commentary from Ancient Texts

The Occult World of CC Jung from Fortean Times

Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men

Also: See my comments in a previous reply in regards the year 1947.

Peace Y'all.

Absolutely brilliant break down of the situation. Thanks for spending the time to put this together and include sources. I only hope it will be considered by at least some of the people who cling to the extraterrestrial theory.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Indeed. I'm book marking the page for future reference. And Will use what Gut has written here all credits duely assigned.

And he calls me intelligent. Quite a gent
edit on 19-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

reply to post by DeadSeraph

reply to post by randyvs

word to ya' mamas

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You are only deceiving yourself, you are making it look like religion tells you all in the words that the books talk? I gave you perfect examples how many things were wrongly called 'Gods' 'Demons' or 'Angels'.

First if all Ancient Astronaut Theory is a take a wild guess what - it says it - NOT Religion like Christinaity. Some of the proponents of the AAT are wrongly jumping to assumptions about things being EBEs when they could have been man made (some monuments and such). However, their idea coincides with absolutely objective view I have on the case which matches logically lots of things they say. And yes, the part where things were called Gods, Angels or Demons is wrong - again gave you example how many things were called GODS, even PLANET MARS WAS 'GOD'!....

You are saying that AAT attacks Christianity - the researchers are western, most of the information is about cases in Christian world, that explains why most of the counter-information to your Religious Dogmae is about Christianity. However, AAT absolutely does not attack Christianity's false claims, it has given lots of examples in Buddhism, Judaism, Islamism - and also people from the Middle and Far East whose mind isn't blurred will tell you the same.

What you are saying is they are not 'flesh and blood aliens' like AAT proponents say, as being objective unlike the AAT proponents, I cannot claim that these are corporeal and only in flesh and blood, they however, do materialize in this world or have this ability? You say they can be from another dimension - OK it is possible that they are from another dimension and materalize - I think both sides can agree on that possibility.

And then, why do you have to call them, ALIENS DEMONS and such - when being from another dimension makes them aliens (Not From Where The Humans Live) by definition and Demons and Angels - is only the inability to give proper explanation like the examples I gave you in upper posts

If there is Hell or Paradise in another dimension - OK, it's also no longer the Earth, it could be another Universe - STILL MAKES THEM ALIEN

Quit using words such as Demons, Angels, Satan, Gods call them aliens. Basically this is a discussion how to call them but it seems there is no argument they could be from another dimension.. They are alien by definition as not being from this dimension and world, get it?

And IF there are more than 1 races, some of them could be very much 3D like us! And indeed live on a planet outside Earth - stop trying to force your Religious Dogmae on an ALIEN FORUM - it is wrong and it is NOT TRUE

Unless you are trying to send disinformation.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join