It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! Is this for real??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid
reply to post by petrus4

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

SOL – 741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

LA – 852 Hz – Awakening Intuition

KUNDALINI MEDITATION

My intentions were to let go of everything bad in my life, my attitude was that i only wanted love around me..

was she doing this too?
edit on 25-5-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: edit

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Are you attracted to little girls ?? If you a 17 year old was messing around with my 15 year old daughter I would have punished you severly, you wonder why you have problems now. Get some help you might just be a closet peda!!!!!!!!!!!

What??????

Pedophile???Wtf???What´s the matter with you??

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

was she doing this too?

No, she´s doesn´t believe any of it..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I´ve met my wife 12 years ago (I´m 32 now,she´s 27).
edit on 24-5-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

I think they're saying when you met you were 20 and she was 15. Is that right?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

was she doing this too?

No, she´s doesn´t believe any of it..

Could be part of the problem.
And people do grow apart especially if you met when you were really young.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I coudn´t sleep this last night and found myself roaming through youtube videos when suddnely found this..
youtu.be...

and this youtu.be...

Omg, it´s like they know her...
Is it possible that she is this ??

...They just hit the nail in the head..

WOW! I think you got it. Your descriptions sound a lot like those YouTubes. I have a similar problem with a family member. I found another one:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

I had a thread about Kundalini but it violated the terms
I have to say that since my husband stayed open minded to my ideas this part of our relationship has been blowing my mind away.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I think they're saying when you met you were 20 and she was 15. Is that right?

I was 20 and she was 16...

So???here where i live 16 is the legal age of an adult, and i really loved her.
What´s it got to do??

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I coudn´t sleep this last night and found myself roaming through youtube videos when suddnely found this..
youtu.be...

and this youtu.be...

Omg, it´s like they know her...
Is it possible that she is this ??

...They just hit the nail in the head..

WOW! I think you got it. Your descriptions sound a lot like those YouTubes. I have a similar problem with a family member. I found another one:

Exactly what she´s doing for the last 6 days...
Thanks.

edit on 25-5-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I realize you love this women.

Most of us have been rejected at some point in our lives....It SUCKS !!!

Now for what is important. Your daughter.

Show your daughter how to be normal. Show her how a responsible adult acts.

Be that example that her mother is not capable of.

You are completely focused on the wrong young lady.

A woman wants a man. Your daughter needs a father.

Once you become this person...You will not want her mother back.

I wish you well....And just ignore the hater's and the baiter's.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
You met this gal when she was 15 years old. She has known no other life as a young person, other than one with you. For some women, they can meet one guy when they are very young, and stay together with that guy forever. Most girls, though, will "wake up" in their 20s and realize that they never went through the experiences that their friends did. It's as if you married her at 15. Twelve years later, she is restless and probably has a bunch of friends telling her how great it is to fly solo and chase men.

She had a baby and realized that she was still unfulfilled, hence the postpartum depression and subsequent break-up. She is chasing something that will end up leaving her empty and bitter, but in her mind, she is making up for "lost time". She got out on her own without you, got scared that you were going to be lost to her forever, and won you back. Perhaps a new guy has appeared on the horizon, and now she's done with you again.

It's like a kid who has had a toy for so long that they don't care about it anymore, until another kid comes along and wants to play with it. Suddenly it has value again....for a while.

In no way am I defending her behavior. She is behaving like a child, because she still is one, despite her chronological age. She has not "grown up" mentally or emotionally. Some women, like some men, take forever to grow up and become mature, thoughtful, caring adults.

This I've seen a lot.
The girl gets married has a kid too young then it hits them. They want to join all their friends at the club.They feel like they're missing out on something. I feel bad for the kids they get stuck with a babysitter every weekend. That's what I've seen anyway.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Don't get too attached, just move on.

emotions get the best of people, especially women.
edit on 25-5-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

Pain is an understatement..
I´m fu... lost..
Feellike fuk... desapearing cause i´m such a fool..
I can´t stop thinking how can she be so fu... cruel..

Women can be pure evil sometimes.

That said, most relationships end due to money fights. It is something I heard Dave Ramsey talk about in his Financial Peace University. Is this something you were experiencing in your relationship? Conversely, since you dumped your job, friends, and family to do her a favour by moving elsewhere, you undermined your taking the lead in the relationship, which totally ruined your 'new life' that she should have been part of. Yet you became a part of her 'old life'. Women who have issues that dwell on are not your fault. They will make up excuses and the leave you in the dust.

Be strong, be a damn good dad, and like someone said above, get a damn good job close to your daughter. Hope you can get out of this rut soon

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

SOL – 741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

LA – 852 Hz – Awakening Intuition

KUNDALINI MEDITATION

My intentions were to let go of everything bad in my life, my attitude was that i only wanted love around me..

If you are doing kundalini meditation, that would explain the stomach pain. I would be very careful. You need to do a lot of foundational work before being ready for a kundalini experience, otherwise it can be extremely rough. I've got some of those Solfeggios myself, though. It sounds as though you're manifesting some needed change, but go gradually. When we ask Kali to step in and clean up our lives, the process can be chaotic for a while.

Jai Ma!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I sometimes give someone a silent treatment if I have a grudge against them for something. Does this make me a narcissist????
edit on 25-5-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

They will make up excuses and the leave you in the dust.
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Exactly whats happenning...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I sometimes give someone a silent treatment if I have a grudge against them for something. Does this make me a narcissist????
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Day 20 i got a message from her at work saying that she doesn´t know what she wants and its better if i leave.
For 6 days now that she doesn´t utter a word to me, and when i try to talk to her she just ignores me,sees television or phones to her friends spending hours talking about nonsense.
You think this is normal??

I´m so fustrated cause i don´t fuk.. know what´s wrong ??get it??

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
1.Find a job
2.Enjoy your life with your daughter
3.Do these without divorce

Women is like that, ignore her and she will come back, what matter most is your daughter. If all else fails, at least you have job to support your daughter if she decide to follow you. Your wife love you but love require to be separated to be felt. The feeling of "need" is gone from her until she realize it.

Focus on whats important and immediate. She can have everything else, including the middle finger.
Drastic measure - runaway from home, rebuild, but do mention and keep in touch with your daughter. All in all case, your daughter is the queen, not her, and you as loyal subject, work for the queen.

Our culture maybe different, but its like this - marriage is not about love, its about valid progeny and you owe the world to your child. So focus on that!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It breaks my heart to hear your story because it's WAY TOO FAMILIAR to mine. I'm 40, she's 35 and we have 3 kids, a 2 yr old, a 4 yr old and 6 yr old. Been with my wife for 14 years and my kids are my life and all that I live for, and I have a psycho bitch wife who's been on anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, and other mind stabilizing drugs. My wife has gotten nuttier in the past 7 or 8 years, but to kick me when I'm down, I was extremely fortunate to be successful in my career that my wife didn't need to work, or earn a living, and has been home since to "raise" the kids. Well, to add insult to injury, I was diagnosed with stage iiib colon cancer in 2009, had a colon resectioning to remove the 18 inches of colon that had the tumor, and then went thru 6 months of chemo. Now, I'm permanently disabled and, fortunately for me, because I had insurance at work, and opted to the highest coverage, I am getting 100% salary and don't need to work. So, now I'm home, I have no taxes or expenses, and we have a great life aside from the disability, but she is still miserable and unhappy, bat-# crazy at times, and constantly depressed, but, she never once gave a crap about me, my health or future. Now, she constantly talks divorce, but she can't leave cause disability insurance thats given based on an illness that wasn't caused by my line of work, is not split in a divorce, so she'd get nothing, so she stays with me. So, everyone is miserable and I really want her gone, but can't put my kids through that, cause the courts would award me full custody since I'm permanently home, have an income that would provide for them, and own all the assets in my personal name, that also can't be split in divorce. So, I'm left wondering - do I ditch the bitch and try to have my kids live a life without her, or do I tough it out and see if I can make things work provided she gets the right medication to "fix" her.

I totally empathize with your situation. I'll be watching this thread to see how things develop.
Best of luck,

XJ

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by intrptr

Because you are even able to ask that question, I think not. Narcissists don't care to self analyze. You might ask yourself where you learned to do that and why you do it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join