It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! Is this for real??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am sorry but whilst your story sounds as if you are perfect and she is a headcase I have to say that we only know your side. I know from very close friends how wrong only one sided stories can be.
When our mate left her husband, we only heard his side, which made her look and sound like she was totally crazy and he was a saint.
Guess what, he was actually the guilty party but he couldn't see it.
He still can't and we have no more contact with him.

I am not saying that you are at fault here but I am almost 100% sure that she is not the only one that is 'bad'.
I am reading for example that she had post natal depression. Does any man know how debilitating this is? And you the OP got so pi**ed off with her that you left her. I guess that was exactly what someone who is insecure and depressed needs [sarcasm].

She needed as much time to think to get back with you as yourself. That shows me that it wasn't an easy decision on her part. she was probably melancholic and wanted back what you once had because you got together so young. When she was back with you she realised you hadn't changed and called it off.

Makes complete sense to me. I will not comment any further because without her side of the story we can't possibly take sides.
The truth lies probably somewhere in between. Nobody is a s perfect as the OP, something is left out.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
She has a lover perhaps and doesn't have the guts to tell you.

Confront her about it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Yes, I always say there are three sides to every story. One side the other side and..... what actually happened.

I know I was not the ideal partner in my own mess, and I paid dearly for that and still am. Accountability is hard to realize and harder to admit.

Thanks for you input it has helped to balance the scales of justice.

On a side note, is that a tapeworm in your avitar?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Sorry if you missunderstood what i meant. i´m not here to direct my rage or whatever to no one, on the contrary..
It´s just that i don´t understand how could i beg love to someone so selfish that even doesn´t find the insight to play or treat her child with true love.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xlmmortal

WTF? Drugs are bad.

I dont get it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

And you the OP got so pi**ed off with her that you left her. I guess that was exactly what someone who is insecure and depressed needs

You musn´t have read well what i wrote..When she got PP Depression, SHE LEFT ME.....After Months of me taking her to the doctor,os endless days that she went missing and went clubing with her friends and left me with my daugther.Till she fu... my best friend..
I never leaved her side..
I know i´m not perfect, and that i got many flaws (i´m only human), but you really think that i came here just to tell my side of the story and portrait myself as a perfect person???really??

edit on 25-5-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This sounds similar to what issues my husband and I went through. Though we never separated items close. I told my dad about my husbands distant behavior toward me. He sent me this book. www.amazon.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The 5 love languages . It really hAs helped us out. We at least have a better understanding of each other. It explains that people feel loved in different ways. The book helps you to recognize the types and how to use them for your significant other.
She might feel loved when you give her gifts because she is trying to show you love by giving you gifts. It's a good book and its not long or difficult to read. I hope you guys can give it a try.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Bless your heart!!!!!!

As a woman, I can honestly say that your wife is showing signs of having a cold heart towards your relationship and she has no respect what so ever. She wants you one day and the next she doesnt. She cheated on you with your best friend even, why would you ever take her back? For your daughter? No! I dont buy that..... Why is this? Why would you take anyone back after cheating with your bf? My advice is to fix yourself because its sad to think you thought she would be different this time. You can only change you..... She can only change her. Some people change, sure. Did she though? No.... And why did you think she changed? Because she sent you gifts? Ha.... She just wanted what she couldnt have which is sooooo childish of her. She is playing you like a damn fiddle man!

Let me ask you, how long did you two date before making it official the second time around? Were you still married or did you get remarried?

Also, how did she regain your trust for her after she cheated?

I really think you should find a place to stay, get a job, spend your free time with your daughter and not think about a relationship until your psyche heals which may take a good year or more. Do you and your daughter. You have a hobby? If not, find one. Keep your mind busy and dont fall for your soon to be exs tricks anymore.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid

For quite some time that i´ve been exposed to the subject of Meditation cause i´m a big Fan of Chandra Mohan Jain(OSHO),but i never went too far on it cause my life was directed in another way.

That's the guy that poisoned a bunch of people in that cult right ??? What does this have to do with it?

Since i moved here i found out about Ats and read a thead about solfeggio frequencies that got my attenttion.I started then hearing those frequencies for about 2 weeks when something strange happened, i started to feel a lower abdominal pain that lasted for about 1 month and my wife started fights for no aparent reason,i lost my job and i simple couldn´t find another....then on the Solar eclipse of May 20(coincidence?) i receveid a message from my wife that is at work saying that she really doesn´t know what she want´s no more and it´s best if we go both our separated ways... WTF????
edit on 24-5-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

I am not familiar with solfeggio frequencies but I have looked into music that helps align the chakras.
I had read Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and purchased some music he did that balances the chakras.
Seriously it helps. My husband and I had a fight and I put it on. It helps release the negative emotions. I noticed that the more I cleaned and balanced my chakras my husband would get negative so thank god he's open minded and joined me.

Any argument, fight, or whatever I don't say anything...... I wasn't there. I am not a part of it. I do feel sorry about what you are going through. But we all know that things get distorted especially when certain emotions are involved. So the only people that can say anything are the people in the disagreement. I have always felt that way. It is good to get insight - sometimes we need that. To help you see that someones behavior is harmful, yes you would need others input. But it comes down to what you want, need, and are willing to put up with.
I might have b**d and complained about my husband coming home late and drunk (back in the day) but my complaining made him look bad and my friends wonder why are you with him. Because I loved him. Ultimately it comes down to you. You are in control of what you do.
And I hope you are trying to get sleep.
You posted on another thread that you weren't getting enough sleep, well now we know why.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

For your daughter? No! I dont buy that..... Why is this?
reply to post by MamaJ

Because i loved her, but the main reason really was my daughter, i can´t stand not being with her..That´s as true as it gets,i really mean it..

Second time we got together we dated for 2 days...

She showed me no proof, i only bought her words..

How gulliblle of me...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

its all in your mind!! don't take me as cold just my own experience tells me, learn to let go. All is on loan,you don't own a thing nor a person. They are the way they are, learn to love (not blindly) but wisely.There is the small view and the wide one, don't get stuck in the small one, if you do suffering will be constant. best wishes on the journey.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Details, please. I want to know:-

a] The specific notes/frequency of the Solfeggio stuff you were listening to.
b] What type/process of meditation you were using. Describe exactly what you were doing, or close to.
c] What your attitude/intentions were while you were meditating.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Because i loved her, but the main reason really was my daughter, i can´t stand not being with her..That´s as true as it gets,i really mean it..

Ok.... How are you there for your daughter when you are willingly on a rollercoaster emotionally? Your daughter needs your mind to be in a healthy place so you can focus on keeping hers in a healthy state. Going back to your wife would have been an awesome thing for her IF you were back to stay. This is not in your control, I realize this. What is in your control is not going back or being with someone who treats you with so much disrespect. What does this teach your daughter? I imagine there are talks if not fights going on in front of her?

Love is not toxic..... Do you really love your wife? It appears you may not love yourself nor her because your self is in need and you are ignoring this need. Our human need does require love..... But the kind of love that does not hurt.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That's the guy that poisoned a bunch of people in that cult right ??? What does this have to do with it?
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

????????? Cult????Poison??

About me not sleeping doesn´t have to do with this cause it began a month or so ago...
We broke up 6 days ago...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

SOL – 741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

LA – 852 Hz – Awakening Intuition

KUNDALINI MEDITATION

My intentions were to let go of everything bad in my life, my attitude was that i only wanted love around me..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by obnoxiouschick

????????? Cult????Poison??

About me not sleeping doesn´t have to do with this cause it began a month or so ago...
We broke up 6 days ago...

I saw something on cults on the history channel about this guy.
It's right in the link you posted here I'll cut and paste it.

Osho (11 December 1931 – 19 January 1990), born Chandra Mohan Jain, and also known as Acharya Rajneesh from the 1960s onwards, as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh during the 1970s and 1980s and as Osho from 1989, was an Indian mystic, guru, and spiritual teacher who garnered an international following.
n 1981, Osho relocated to the United States and his followers established an intentional community, later known as Rajneeshpuram, in the state of Oregon. Within a year, the leadership of the commune became embroiled in a conflict with local residents, primarily over land use, which was marked by hostility on both sides. The large collection of Rolls-Royce automobiles purchased for his use by his followers also attracted notoriety. The Oregon commune collapsed in 1985 when Osho revealed that the commune leadership had committed a number of serious crimes, including a bioterror attack (food contamination) on the citizens of The Dalles.[3] He was arrested shortly afterwards and charged with immigration violations.

They cultured food poisoning bug ....which one I forgot salmonella or whatever, they put it in a buffet salad bar and 1/2 the town got sick.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Second time we got together we dated for 2 days...

She showed me no proof, i only bought her words..

How gulliblle of me...

Awe..... Yes, gullible and a tad naive. Life is all about lessons my friend, this is a major lesson.

Words are nothing without action. Someone can say something all day long but its up to you whether or not you require proof.

I was lied to, cheated on.... By the time I met my current live in boyfriend of two years I was not all that willing or trusting with words. I asked him to " prove it" all the time. I dont want feel good words, I want to feel good about being with someone and only I ( you) have that control.

Show her you will not be disrespected. You are not a floor mat who can be walked on all the time.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

Are you attracted to little girls ?? If you a 17 year old was messing around with my 15 year old daughter I would have punished you severly, you wonder why you have problems now. Get some help you might just be a closet peda!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

SOL – 741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

LA – 852 Hz – Awakening Intuition

KUNDALINI MEDITATION

My intentions were to let go of everything bad in my life, my attitude was that i only wanted love around me..

You got what you wanted and needed huh? Good for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join