It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! Is this for real??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVoid

Digital01Anarchy is right. I explained to the judge and the counselor that she could see or call our kids anytime she wanted, that my door was always open to her, I even went as far as trying to get the court NOT to enforce child support on her, just to let them know how important it is to me that their mother is in their lives. Even to this day, after being divorced for 5+ years and my children's mother living in another state, I would love it if she moved back and was closer to her kids, because I know she loves and misses them, and they her.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Don't even think about that. your child still needs to see her mom no matter how messed up she was too you. Just make your time with your daughter a hell of a lot more fun then her time with her mother!

I do really think like you here.
But she doesn´t care about the kid,she doesn´t even play with her ans shes 5 years old.
All she does is scream and has no patient to whatever my daughter says.
I wish you could hear some hours of her two being together,it´s like hell...But my daughter still loves her so...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

probably has a bunch of friends telling her how great it is to fly solo and chase men.
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thats so true....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid
reply to post by intrptr

Pain is an understatement..
I´m fu... lost..
Feellike fuk... desapearing cause i´m such a fool..
I can´t stop thinking how can she be so fu... cruel..

Thats true love. All those feelings?
Broken heart? Check
Feeling abused? Check
Angry? Check
Revenge? Check

I declare you human. (Thats a good thing)
I'm almost jealous. You have loved and lost. I have never even loved. Or had kids.
So who's the worse off?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I'm almost jealous. You have loved and lost. I have never even loved. Or had kids. So who's the worse off?
reply to post by intrptr

Jealous??off this pain???

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hmmmm
Baaaad decisions, deal with them and don't do it again.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, ....well ya can't get fooled again.
Fool me thrice, I deserved it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You know my brother is a full time Dad. His ex was declared incompetent. Many fathers raise their kids, you can too.

Good luck and please think about consequences before you take action. Your kid needs you!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVoid

I'm almost jealous. You have loved and lost. I have never even loved. Or had kids. So who's the worse off?
reply to post by intrptr

Jealous??off this pain???

I was trying to cheer you up. I know this don't mean much right now... theres this saying that it is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all? Dumb choice right now. Sorry about that.

Heres another stupid one. They are just feelings. They will pass.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

All I can say is that I feel for you, I really do!

I have gone through a very similar thing to you and its a hard thing to get through. Thats the honest truth.

Try your best to get back with her, do anything you can and just keep trying to talk and communicate. Beg if you have to and show her how much you care!

Try to be positive, I feel like a hyporcrite saying that coz I know it feels near impossible but just try

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
First find balance. That may be a job as a scuba diver instructor on a beautiful beach or being a good father for your daughter. You have been released from all of your duties. Appreciate the universe for this blessing. Focus. Read alot, learn the truth about who you really are.

edit on 25-5-2012 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So many people here have given good advice. I would just say hang in there and don't give up. Don' t do anything that you may regret. You can win custody if you get your life in order, it's not always found in favor of the mother.

Keep your chin up! We are here for ya...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Brother we all get sh-- on pick your head up i know its heavy and hard go have a good time and blow off some steam. Hit the bar have a beer flirt with some hotties get your man feelings back things will work themselves out. Dont let her keep doing this to you it will scar you to other women i know from experience good luck. Just go get some it does help.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I coudn´t sleep this last night and found myself roaming through youtube videos when suddnely found this..
youtu.be...

and this youtu.be...

Omg, it´s like they know her...
Is it possible that she is this ??

...They just hit the nail in the head..

edit on 25-5-2012 by SoulVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Beg if you have to and show her how much you care!
reply to post by Havick007

Show how much i care???Haven´t i showned enough??After what she did i accepted her back and i gave up on everything to be with her again...

BEG??????You for real???Beg for love??That can never be healthy...I learned that trough sheer pain..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Fight for your daughter, get yourself settled near her and if the prives in that town are too high, move to the closest one.
Jobs are hard to find now, but if you did it once let's hope you'll pull it again.
Don't go with the "mother always wins" mindset, from what you say she is unable to care for your daughter, and maybe she doesn't even care that much for now.

It's normal for a daughter to love a mom no matter what, especially when she's that young, don't let that discourage you because I'm sure she loves you too.

I'm gonna go on a stretch here and guess you're in LX portugal, Barreiro is a nice choice for affordable houses, bigger place for the same amount of money. (If you're not where I said, disregard this part
)
edit on 25-5-2012 by Evansr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I know a lot of people who have had similar meltdowns with relationships. All I can say is.. Keep your cool. Focus on what you would want if its a final break. Dont do ANYTHING STUPID. And good luck. Life is about struggle. You become a bettr person by taking it head on and working through it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You sound stressed, I am just trying to help.

She wouldn't have just up and left you for no reason! Have a look at yourself before you start re-directing blame and misdirecting anger.

So do whatever you want... it's up to you but don't start taking your anger and fustration out on people that are just trying to help.

Good luck and I hope it all works out...

edit on 25-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

your wife is a psycho b. most likely bipolar. Woman are emotional beings and are prone to change. I would say she met someone who fawns all over her every word and she thinks the grass is greener. Best to say goodbye and the next time (and there will be a next time) tell her to f herself!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If I found out one of my ex's cheated on me when we were together I would go find them and waterboard them...and I have had waterboarding done to me...its instant pain,fear, panic an just plain torture, sucking water into your lungs is horrendous. But you got back with that turd of a woman. Your fault bad judge of character. And you seem to care more about the silly woman playing with your mind than you daughter...yeah you mentioned her but in passing, she should be all you care about from this moment on or you can be a pussy and feel sorry for your selfish self.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Void of Soul : I feel for you because Iam going thru the same type of thing. It is so hard to be betrayed and tossed aside like nothing ever mattered. I cant offer any advice as I am just trying to work thru this kind of thing myself. A lot of good people have replied to your post and some of what they have said has really hit home. I think we are here to learn and some times the lessons are so "F"ing hard to take, it makes you feel like just WHY?. I have to go now cause Iam getting a brain tumor just typing this. I hope you can find a way to make this alright or make it go away.
Peace my freind and try to remember scars are only skin deep, the soul cannot be wounded.

Wow now the rough stuff is coming out "up arrow" well I guess we all have to deal with our sh.t in or own ways.

Take the high road and you will feel better about yourself in the long run and that is all that matters.
edit on 25-5-2012 by lunchmanstan because: just read a post that was just.... wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join