It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP to bring Perfect Weather for the Queen's Jubilee

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by prevenge

What's pathetic is succumbing to mass hysteria about a project that, at the moment, is innocuous..

don't see any hysteria here except you trying frantically and desperately to stop the hysteria you're imagining others exhibiting.

What's pathetic is not ascribing to logic to problem solve and instead let media influence you.

others are showing absolute logic in their theorizing using circumstantial evidence.
I don't see any "problem" to "solve" here.. it's just people amassing researched data about a subject and theorizing on a hidden conspiracy agenda behind it's existence.

What's pathetic is assuming that a US FUNDED project could care less about whether or not Her Majesty has a "nice day"

Well if you google a bit.. (i'm not going to do it for you) .. you can plainly see that royal blood flows deep in modern US politicians in office, and previously in office. Family helps family.. beyond "taxpayer" opinion. Clandestine agendas abound whether you believe it or not.

What is NOT pathetic, is someone who knows better trying to guide another into perhaps using their critical thinking skills and putting down youtube for a few minutes.

So you've taken this responsibility upon yourself? I mean.. kudos.. sure that's not biting off more than you can chew? This IS ATS afterall...lol.. Who placed you in this position? How's the pay? Benefits?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What's pathetic is succumbing to mass hysteria about a project that, at the moment, is innocuous.

AAAAnd another thing dear sir, which I think you're completely missing.. (or are completely aware of and intentionally looking over for whatever reason
)

Is that in modern military research/development and tactical planning, NO stone is left unturned lest there begets weak-spots, blind-spots and security holes... and in the most efficient and comprehensive of world military intelligence structures, most seemingly blind-spots are intentionally laid for testing purposes or tactical bait...

NOW, IF there WAS the potential for such weaponization of scalar technology such as that at HAARP, do you think that the US military would leave speculation of such a thing to it's enemies to theorize on, conceptualize, research and eventually DEVELOP, on their own, out of sight of US intelligence's eyes?

We spend billions on defense intelligence think tanks, which employ the cream of the crop of the upper strata of the best and brightest minds in the world to come up with concepts and technological means to reign supreme in global power. There is a mindset present where "If it can be thought up, then we must assume that our enemies have and or will eventually think it up and implement it, therefor we must preemptively implement it, no matter the cost."

If some 1000 kids in their moms basements on ATS can comprehend the supposed might of what HAARP could be capable of... then you can bet that someone in at least one of the militaries of the top most powerful nations of the world, over the past 5 decades... has thought of the same prospect, and pushed with ample reasoning to have it implemented.

And if that one person was American, then you can bet it's been developed, because they know someone else would think of and develop it. If that person wasn't American that thought it up, then by the same logic, we'd still have developed it, eventually.

The US military has a plan to "own" the weather by 2025 I believe was the year.

According to Mitchio Kaku, In order to be classified as a "Type 1 Civilization", a civilization needs to be able to control it's planet's weather patterns and geological behavior. Taking that great step would include the use of some form of technology. Scalar technology seems to be the most efficient method. HAARP is scalar technology.

HAARP doesn't have to be viewed %100 as a weapon of mass destruction.. because this technology can be used for magnificently wonderful things. But the capability of such technology for mass destruction exists, hence the reasonable concern by people who focus on that area of discussion.

I think that since you seemingly have not considered what I have just proposed in the above text, you are ignorant of why people are concerned, and are fighting a loosing battle in trying to stamp out a fire that is not even there.

I personally am fascinated with scalar technology, and the incredible possibilities it has in store for mankind's future.
Being able to create rainfall on crops in a scheduled manner in order to more efficiently magnify growth and harvest rates..
Being able to balance water distribution throughout the world without piping or shipping it...
Being able to eventually raise certain land masses out of the ocean by slipping one plate under another..
Being able to create "venting" mini-quakes in order to stave off naturally occurring mega-quakes..
Being able hit the slopes in july in perfect powder conditions!
Being able to create perfect weather conditions for her majesty's Jubille festivities....

However, there also lies the capability of creating quakes in populated areas, tsunamis aimed at populated areas, cyclonic weather patterns, drought....

and even IF.. even if it is not "HAARP" in Gakona Alaska that is responsible for certain weather and geological phenomena in recent times... You can bet that someone.. somewhere is using scalar technology to perform such feats.
It's a civilization's inevitability to procure manifestation of such ability.
Born of militaristic competition... hopefully blossoming into a god-like gift to the future generations.

can you see the bigger picture now?
I think if you apply a healthy dose of reason, you will.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

don't see any hysteria here except you trying frantically and desperately to stop the hysteria you're imagining others exhibiting.

Frantically? Desperately? LOL I'm neither frantic or desperate. But I don't need to present some imagined intangible hysteria. I don't necessarily mean here on ATS, go to any high traffic media outlet and search for HAARP, and I'm certain you too, will see the hysteria.

others are showing absolute logic in their theorizing using circumstantial evidence.
I don't see any "problem" to "solve" here.. it's just people amassing researched data about a subject and theorizing on a hidden conspiracy agenda behind it's existence.

Part and Parcel to "theorizing on a hidden conspiracy agenda" is actually having a degree of aptitude for problem solving.

Well if you google a bit.. (i'm not going to do it for you) ..

Please.... you lower everyone's IQ around you when you think this is clever....

you can plainly see that royal blood flows deep in modern US politicians in office, and previously in office. Family helps family.. beyond "taxpayer" opinion. Clandestine agendas abound whether you believe it or not.

Sure it does.

And sure, there are clandestine agenda's all around, but prudence demands that you don't glean that information from youtube.

So you've taken this responsibility upon yourself? I mean.. kudos.. sure that's not biting off more than you can chew? This IS ATS afterall...lol.. Who placed you in this position? How's the pay? Benefits?

ME? I never said me... I said another....which could be ANYONE who uses well thought logic process versus the chicken little mentality. Trust me, I have no desire lol...I've been on ATS far too long to even WANT that
edit on 29-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

ue to Langmuir's efforts, and the research of Schaefer at General Electric, the concept of using cloud seeding to weaken hurricanes gathered momentum. Indeed, Schaefer had caused a major snowstorm on December 20, 1946 by seeding a cloud

So no HAARP then just cloud seeding

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well so much for this thread.

I've just watched TV coverage from the boat festival la Tamise Londres.

La reine d'Angleterre Elisabeth II looks absolutely frozen solid, uncomfortably cold. She had stooden in the freezing rain now for over an hour, do that to someone in a care home and you would be prosecuted.

Poor Queen Elisabeth her good day was ruined by English weather

Whare was HAARP when you need it most ??!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
HAARP is just pure fantasy in the main. Microwave non-ironising radiation is not capable of doing the things the HAARP fanatics claim it is capable of. HAARP could be a good signal jammer but changing weather patterns, please give me a break. The energy required to heat a substancial amount of atmosphere to make any kind of difference would be impossible to supply. Also these idiots that believe that HAARP can change the layering in the Ionosphere are also loopy, the secrect is in the name IONosphere as in Ionised particles, why they believe non-ionising radiation would have an affect on this is well beyond me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It's been raining up in London.... and it's very windy in the South where I am. That HAARP thing really made a difference, huh?

But honestly, have we become so insecure and paranoid that we have to link "nice weather" to top secret government technology? The weather can be nice because of perfectly natural causes, you know, even if it is the UK.

"Gullible fools duped by implausible headline"....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Do you run keyword searches on ATS, such as 'HAARP' and 'chemtrail', so you can drop in at the right time to debunk and ridicule?

Just seems to be a common thread running through, well, threads.

And for the record, Manchester, UK is absolutely deluged today - tomorrow is the date of our own street party, and it doesn't look like we're going to have a very nice time of it.

Darn.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

We spend billions on defense intelligence think tanks, which employ the cream of the crop of the upper strata of the best and brightest minds in the world to come up with concepts and technological means to reign supreme in global power. There is a mindset present where "If it can be thought up, then we must assume that our enemies have and or will eventually think it up and implement it, therefor we must preemptively implement it, no matter the cost."

They also spend quite a lot on counter-intelligence and cyber-warfare, professional trolling etc.

Know what I mean?

edit on 3-6-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
After this thread attracted so much attention, The House of Rothschild had to cancel their 'nice weather' Jubilee gift to QE, they'll most likely just give her cash instead, or if they get time they could always destabilize another country by sending in mercenaries, then send in NATO to 'Save the Day', and give her that country rather than the cash, Lebanon sounds ideal (the mercenaries are handy nextdoor in Syria)
edit on 3-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Do you run keyword searches on ATS, such as 'HAARP' and 'chemtrail', so you can drop in at the right time to debunk and ridicule?

It's the biggest smoking gun of all, seeing how many non-conspiracy 'HAARP Experts' show up to 'Debunk' HAARP on a Conspiracy board, they stick out like a saw thumb and should make all of the non-paid posters on ATS investigate deeper into HAARP/Chemtrails. TPTB don't want HAARP to get to the 9/11 stage where a significant percentage of the world's population have a fair idea about the reality.

I'm ashamed to say that once upon a time I laughed off this conspiracy; how wrong I was!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am wondering if there is somehow a different definition of what is "perfect weather" in the States versus over here. It's going to take me days to get all of my gear dry after covering the events.

I hope we can finally put all of this HAARP nonsense to bed now. What I would be quite appreciative of though is if these evil super-scientists could make a machine that forces trains to run on time. Aside from the rain and damp that was the worst part of the party to be sure.

If you'd like a real "conspiracy" might I suggest Maggie's plan to privatise everything so that companies could make our transit system awful while lining their own pockets.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
I hope we can finally put all of this HAARP nonsense to bed now. What I would be quite appreciative of though is if these evil super-scientists could make a machine that forces trains to run on time. Aside from the rain and damp that was the worst part of the party to be sure.

Investigate HAARP/Chemtrails, there's lots of info out there. Unfortunately ATS is no longer a good place for this topic as there are paid debunkers everywhere to confuse you

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Investigate HAARP/Chemtrails, there's lots of info out there. Unfortunately ATS is no longer a good place for this topic as there are paid debunkers everywhere to confuse you

LMAO.

Are you kidding ME?! Here's the chronology of events lest we forget:

You create a thread on the 24th of May, stating your own speculation on "Perfect weather for the Jubilee courtesy of HAARP"

During the course you call those who find you AND your sources dubious at best "Paid Shills and Disinfo Agents (gainfully employed at it no less)

June 3rd you write oooops I guess the Elite Bankers and Rothschild and Scooby Doo didn't feel like firin up ole HAARPY today afterall......maybe the Queen pissed them all off? Served the wrong type of Pasty's?

Or in other words, you said something-
It didnt happen-
And now you try to get everyone to believe it was on PURPOSE it didn't happen because of us paid guys-

You know what everyone, he is absolutely right! Everyone check out that peer-reviewed pinnacle of academia called youtube

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Translated:

I want everybody to agree with me. Whether my facts are correct or not...

ATS is for all viewpoints in regards to this issue...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I want everyone to have had access to both sides of the story, that is the most important point. If the first thing people see on the topic is Pro Debunkers swarming around a HAARP thread, they will have to be strong-minded to continue their investigation.

Originally posted by seagull

Translated:

I want everybody to agree with me. Whether my facts are correct or not...

ATS is for all viewpoints in regards to this issue...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Investigate HAARP, that's the most important point, don't allow yourself to get diverted. While the Internet is still open, the information is freely available. The Internet won't be like this forever and your chance will be gone.

LMAO.

Are you kidding ME?! Here's the chronology of events lest we forget:

You create a thread on the 24th of May, stating your own speculation on "Perfect weather for the Jubilee courtesy of HAARP"

During the course you call those who find you AND your sources dubious at best "Paid Shills and Disinfo Agents (gainfully employed at it no less)

June 3rd you write oooops I guess the Elite Bankers and Rothschild and Scooby Doo didn't feel like firin up ole HAARPY today afterall......maybe the Queen pissed them all off? Served the wrong type of Pasty's?

Or in other words, you said something-
It didnt happen-
And now you try to get everyone to believe it was on PURPOSE it didn't happen because of us paid guys-

You know what everyone, he is absolutely right! Everyone check out that peer-reviewed pinnacle of academia called youtube

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes, indeed:

While the Internet is still open, the information is freely available.

SO is your local library...open during regular business hours.

However, since the Internet is a place where anyone.....and, I mean anyone can post and claim utter drivel and nonsense, then it requires the proper amount of scientific investigation in order to vet these fantasies.

And, HAARP is one of many categories of pure, unadulterated crap spewing anytime anyone claims it (they) are "capable" of "weather control", or "causing earthquakes", or "ind control" (yeah, I've seen that assertion too).

I had a weird dream last night.....must have been due to HAARP.....but, the details, I cannot recall anymore....I knew it was weird, but a few hours after waking up, the details were forgotten. So, HAARP can affect people's memories, obviously too.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well OP, it's the Jubilee and the weather is absolute crap, rain, rain, rain.

Care to rethink anything yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

It's the biggest smoking gun of all, seeing how many non-conspiracy 'HAARP Experts' show up to 'Debunk' HAARP on a Conspiracy board, they stick out like a saw thumb and should make all of the non-paid posters on ATS investigate deeper into HAARP/Chemtrails. TPTB don't want HAARP to get to the 9/11 stage where a significant percentage of the world's population have a fair idea about the reality.

I'm ashamed to say that once upon a time I laughed off this conspiracy; how wrong I was!

When you win, you win and when you lose, you win, eh?

On top of that, when people agree with you it's because HAARP is real, and when they disagree with you, it's even more because HAARP is real and they're shills.

You've sure made certain that HAARP is going to be forever real in your mind, with this unfalsifiable, illogical BS.

Seek help, this kind of reasoning is not sane.
edit on 4-6-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join