It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP to bring Perfect Weather for the Queen's Jubilee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I'm not a de-bunker, paid or unpaid. You're the one who started a thread saying that HAARP would be fired up to bless la reine d'Angleterre Elisabeth II with good weather for the celebrations in England and it hasn't happened. In fact, it was quite the contrary and everyone knows it, saw it, experienced the awful cold pervading the River Tamise.

Repeat your de-bunker crap in my jurisdiction on a board more favorably disposed to providing me with your personal information and I'll sue your ass off.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
it hasnt stopped raining.

so we can safely say haarp didnt bring the perfect weather.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

hi, i know others are saying the weather was rubbish in the uk yesterday, but i'm from yorkshire and it was beautiful yesterday, my husband even got sun burn on his legs through his trousers whilst out fishing. it was a lovely day, just a shame it was probably engineered

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
COME ON SHEEPLE - they saw this thread and realised they were on to them, so they made it rain so we'd THINK HM Government doesn't borrow the keys to HAARP as and when it needs it. OPEN UR EYEZ.

*chuckle*
edit on 5/6/2012 by Kolya because: because 's-n-i-g-g-e-r' is apparently a banned word...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join