It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HAARP to bring Perfect Weather for the Queen's Jubilee

page: 4
1
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Official information isn't available to the public on covert weapons.


Let's add some specificity here....on your speculation that there is some nefarious covert weapons program hidden within the thralls of Ionospheric research.


Originally posted by Rubinstein
The public get told fairy tales about these things, in the same style as we do about 9/11.


Actually, it is the public that is CREATING the fairy tales, based upon pure speculation. What is REALLY happening is like this:

Person 1: I've got an Orange
Person 2: No you don't, you've got an apple.
Person 1: I have an orange, you can clearly see it's color and rind....it's an orange.
Person 2: Ohhhh no, you're not fooling me, I can see clearly that you've got nothing more than an apple with Orange rind wrapped around it.

The public (person 2) immediately jumps on the anti-gubbment bandwagon before they use critical thinking to attempt to PEEL the orange before calling it an apple.


Originally posted by Rubinstein
They don't want us getting in the way, it is essential this remains covert so as it can always look like mother nature and not a weapon.


Unless, of course, an orange is just....well, an orange.


Originally posted by Rubinstein
HAARP/Chemtrails is a crime against humanity.

Anyway, I'm sure you knew that already.


The biggest crime against humanity here, is what is happening to our ability to reason effectively. I notice how you evade (conveniently) logic to inject these faux emotionally driven statement "Oh my gosh, what a crime against humanity!!! Heavens to mergatroid, what to do what to do?!".

It's amazing to me, always, how those unwilling to see logic will try to drag others (with the same penchant for abandoning logic) to their cause.




posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein
 


So NO results just the usual BS internet links



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein
 


k listen up OP...


you should research this story about Paul McArtney doing a concert in Red Square Moscow.. and it was a beginning to a rainy day about to have the concert shut down.. and his report about it .. how they launched jets and seeded clouds and instantaneously cleared the area for a nice blue sky concert.... google it i'm sure youll find it...



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone
 


you've just spent a considerable amount of time trying to convince someone on a conspiracy forum not to pursue a conspiracy theory.

that's more pathetic than grasshoppers trying to convince ants not to collect sugar grains.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Looks like HAARP has been switched back to tea making duties for the Jubilee

Oh well, the weather might not be anything special but at least we'll be able to toast Her Maj' with a nice cup of Earl Grey



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes, you're right, even Alton Towers are planning to use the technology to keep their theme park dry. There's evidence everywhere. The Paid Debunkers like to play Half Truths, but a Half Truth is a Full Lie


Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Rubinstein
 


k listen up OP...


you should research this story about Paul McArtney doing a concert in Red Square Moscow.. and it was a beginning to a rainy day about to have the concert shut down.. and his report about it .. how they launched jets and seeded clouds and instantaneously cleared the area for a nice blue sky concert.... google it i'm sure youll find it...




posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
HAARP won't stop someone inclined to leave her a steaming coiler in a brown paper bag.


"Would you like that in a cone or a dish, your excellency?"


....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
..............................
edit on 29-5-2012 by HIWATT because: added flavour



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It is a bit silly, but it does give away clearly what his agenda is. He's probably got a list of info that he's meant to choose from with his responses. One of the biggest giveaways of all with HAARP is the amount of professional paid debunkers on the conspiracy forums; they stick out like saw thumbs. Why is there so much funding available for them if HAARP is perfectly innocent?


Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by alphabetaone
 


you've just spent a considerable amount of time trying to convince someone on a conspiracy forum not to pursue a conspiracy theory.

that's more pathetic than grasshoppers trying to convince ants not to collect sugar grains.




posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
All this silly hysteria about bankers and HAARP and the rest is frankly a laugh. I cannot believe some people actually believe some of what has been said, but I suppose people will believe what they want, even if they are making it up as they go along.

For the record, Britain has a temperate climate. It is quite likely that the weather will be sunny and good in Britain for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee not because the bankers dictate it to be so, but because it is (er) Summer.

Perhaps, this will help.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

Oh, I know the UK's Meteorological Office is a government agency, but put that thought aside for a minute and spend a mere two minutes acquainting yourself with the probable weather conditions in June over Britain.

Well, I suppose if the weather is good for the Jubilee then people will say “I told you so, it was HAARP that did it”. If it rains (as there is a chance it will) people will say “there you go, HAARP did it, bloody bankers”. Sad really how some people’s worldview helps them avoid reality.

Regards

edit on 29/5/2012 by paraphi because: corrected typo


CX

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'd be more impressed if they used it to make rain for the drought stricken countries that need it for crops.

CX.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I'd be more impressed if they used it to make rain for the drought stricken countries that need it for crops.

CX.


They use it for the opposite, then send the UN in with food and take the place over



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Keep on trying, you might be able to fool a few newbies if you're lucky, but the rest of us are well informed


Originally posted by paraphi
All this silly hysteria about bankers and HAARP and the rest is frankly a laugh. I cannot believe some people actually believe some of what has been said, but I suppose people will believe what they want, even if they are making it up as they go along.

For the record, Britain has a temperate climate. It is quite likely that the weather will be sunny and good in Britain for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee not because the bankers dictate it to be so, but because it is (er) Summer.

Perhaps, this will help.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

Oh, I know the UK's Meteorological Office is a government agency, but put that thought aside for a minute and spend a mere two minutes acquainting yourself with the probable weather conditions in June over Britain.

Well, I suppose if the weather is good for the Jubilee then people will say “I told you so, it was HAARP that did it”. If it rains (as there is a chance it will) people will say “there you go, HAARP did it, bloody bankers”. Sad really how some people’s worldview helps them avoid reality.

Regards

edit on 29/5/2012 by paraphi because: corrected typo



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Sad really how some people’s worldview helps them avoid reality.


couldn't agree with you more on that part...
it's also sad how some people's world view makes them waste their time criticising other people's perspectives because they don't agree. you're the hysterical one really...



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Keep on trying, you might be able to fool a few newbies if you're lucky, but the rest of us are well informed


Yeah right! If there is anything I have said that is not factual then please point it out. I challenge your assertion that HAARP will somehow bring summery weather in summer. If it started to snow then that would be out of the ordinary wouldn’t it?

Regards



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


What's pathetic is succumbing to mass hysteria about a project that, at the moment, is innocuous.

What's pathetic is not ascribing to logic to problem solve and instead let media influence you.

What's pathetic is assuming that a US FUNDED project could care less about whether or not Her Majesty has a "nice day"

What is NOT pathetic, is someone who knows better trying to guide another into perhaps using their critical thinking skills and putting down youtube for a few minutes.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Why is there so much funding available for them if HAARP is perfectly innocent?



Why is there so much funding for the Queen if she is perfectly innocent?

You can ask that about any Government funded effort. You can make that assertion for just about anything that you have next to zero oversight on. That doesn't mean they are all a conspiracy, nor that they pay people to "debunk" it.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Keep on trying, you might be able to fool a few newbies if you're lucky, but the rest of us are well informed



LOL the REST of us?? Who the heck is US? I see you trying to make a (uninformed scientifically WEAK) case for giving the Queen a nice day.....where is the rest of your informed posse?



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by CX
I'd be more impressed if they used it to make rain for the drought stricken countries that need it for crops.

CX.


They use it for the opposite, then send the UN in with food and take the place over


Maybe when you have a few DECADES reading the BS you believe in, it will sink in that YOU are talking BS!



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Yes, you're right, even Alton Towers are planning to use the technology to keep their theme park dry. There's evidence everywhere. The Paid Debunkers like to play Half Truths, but a Half Truth is a Full Lie


Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Rubinstein
 


k listen up OP...


you should research this story about Paul McArtney doing a concert in Red Square Moscow.. and it was a beginning to a rainy day about to have the concert shut down.. and his report about it .. how they launched jets and seeded clouds and instantaneously cleared the area for a nice blue sky concert.... google it i'm sure youll find it...




Wait.....you're the OP, correct?

You quoted the story about Paul McCartney in Moscow, correct? And, you said "...even Alton Towers are planning to use the technology to keep their theme park dry."

Yet, the "technology" mentioned by member prevenge has nothing to do with HAARP....does it? Read it again. It's quite clear.

YOUR thread premise is about HAARP and it's (fictional) ability to "control" weather.

However, "cloud-seeding" is not fiction, and is a well-known technique, been used for decades. It's not always effective, it's a bit hit-or-miss.....but, it IS quite humorous to see a person hoist on one's own petard, as shown here...

...yes, quite amusing......



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Yes, you're right, even Alton Towers are planning to use the technology to keep their theme park dry. There's evidence everywhere. The Paid Debunkers like to play Half Truths, but a Half Truth is a Full Lie


Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Rubinstein
 


k listen up OP...


you should research this story about Paul McArtney doing a concert in Red Square Moscow.. and it was a beginning to a rainy day about to have the concert shut down.. and his report about it .. how they launched jets and seeded clouds and instantaneously cleared the area for a nice blue sky concert.... google it i'm sure youll find it...




Wait.....you're the OP, correct?

You quoted the story about Paul McCartney in Moscow, correct? And, you said "...even Alton Towers are planning to use the technology to keep their theme park dry."

Yet, the "technology" mentioned by member prevenge has nothing to do with HAARP....does it? Read it again. It's quite clear.

YOUR thread premise is about HAARP and it's (fictional) ability to "control" weather.

However, "cloud-seeding" is not fiction, and is a well-known technique, been used for decades. It's not always effective, it's a bit hit-or-miss.....but, it IS quite humorous to see a person hoist on one's own petard, as shown here...

...yes, quite amusing......



i'm pretty sure cloud seeding and scalar technology go hand in hand... you seed the clouds so that there is something the scalar radiation can react with and "drag" the clouds about.. or heat up in order to dissolve...

Brejnev's "doomsday device" undoubtedly was scalar weaponry... same what HAARP is.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join