It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP to bring Perfect Weather for the Queen's Jubilee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Ok I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pick apart your post bit by bit, and give my thoughts on it all.

The Bankers have the money printing machines, this is not about money, it's about converting the money into control.

Let's start with the above. The money IS the control, they don't need to corral people into segregation to have AND maintain that control.

Currently there are too many slaves to be controlled effectively.

No there aren't. So long as there is a market for "their" product (ie., more need for money) they will take all the "slaves" they can.

Think about if a company had slaves sprawled out all over the place, that's no good, they end up with too much freedom, they can resist, hide and at times fight back.

Sure. And, just like the Roman Empire fell and Alexander the Greats rule came to an end, so will theirs. But they won't need HAARP to ATTEMPT to do it, they just need control the money and HARRP is nothing but a passing fad, at best and a control on weather (or weaponizing it) at worst.

What they want is people in small areas, where they can be watched and policed, they want total control over them.

Again, they do not need to. Their control of the money IS the control of the people.

If you've seen the recent film The Hunger Games where the US is split up into districts, you might remember that there are fences blocking people from going into the countryside, perhaps this is coincidence, or maybe the author has looked into Agenda 21.

I prefer not to bring fantasy hollywood into what should be intellectual debate.

Anyway, we don't need to speculate,

Yes we do, because that is all this is, is sheer speculation...short of a document signed, sealed, and legislation stating that HARRP will corral us, females must get injected with ovarian egg killing plague du jour, and that all must ingest Polysorbate 80 (which used to be very prevalent in iced cream) has become the Code of Law, all it is, is mere speculation so yes, we must speculate.

Funny name don't you think...Swine = Hog Wash = The Story You Feed to the Pigs; that's all Swine Flu is, a story that gets fed to the pigs so as they will accept their fertility damaging injections.

Ummm I'm unclear, are you saying the Swine Flu wasn't / isn't real? If that is what you're saying I have a funny feeling I need to walk away from this thread now lol

The vaccine even said on the insert that it was untested on fertility, this is to protect them from lawsuits if anyone ever proves what's actually going on.

The problem here lies in choice....so long as we still have the choice NOT to get vaccinated, it's not a problem and no lawsuits necessary.

Personally, I have seen over the years just how easy it is for people to become hysterical over non-issues (and it is very prevalent on ATS). To the point they become ill. While, no one is suggesting complacency, critical thinking about ALL possibilities, not simply the "ones that sell" based upon sensationalism, is the best bet for all concerned.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I haven't got time to reply to all of that now, but if you watch the video of Rockefeller, you'll see what his desired population is, that's straight from the horses mouth. We do not need to speculate, we have the information direct from him

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Ok I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pick apart your post bit by bit, and give my thoughts on it all.

The Bankers have the money printing machines, this is not about money, it's about converting the money into control.

Let's start with the above. The money IS the control, they don't need to corral people into segregation to have AND maintain that control.

Currently there are too many slaves to be controlled effectively.

No there aren't. So long as there is a market for "their" product (ie., more need for money) they will take all the "slaves" they can.

Think about if a company had slaves sprawled out all over the place, that's no good, they end up with too much freedom, they can resist, hide and at times fight back.

Sure. And, just like the Roman Empire fell and Alexander the Greats rule came to an end, so will theirs. But they won't need HAARP to ATTEMPT to do it, they just need control the money and HARRP is nothing but a passing fad, at best and a control on weather (or weaponizing it) at worst.

What they want is people in small areas, where they can be watched and policed, they want total control over them.

Again, they do not need to. Their control of the money IS the control of the people.

If you've seen the recent film The Hunger Games where the US is split up into districts, you might remember that there are fences blocking people from going into the countryside, perhaps this is coincidence, or maybe the author has looked into Agenda 21.

I prefer not to bring fantasy hollywood into what should be intellectual debate.

Anyway, we don't need to speculate,

Yes we do, because that is all this is, is sheer speculation...short of a document signed, sealed, and legislation stating that HARRP will corral us, females must get injected with ovarian egg killing plague du jour, and that all must ingest Polysorbate 80 (which used to be very prevalent in iced cream) has become the Code of Law, all it is, is mere speculation so yes, we must speculate.

Funny name don't you think...Swine = Hog Wash = The Story You Feed to the Pigs; that's all Swine Flu is, a story that gets fed to the pigs so as they will accept their fertility damaging injections.

Ummm I'm unclear, are you saying the Swine Flu wasn't / isn't real? If that is what you're saying I have a funny feeling I need to walk away from this thread now lol

The vaccine even said on the insert that it was untested on fertility, this is to protect them from lawsuits if anyone ever proves what's actually going on.

The problem here lies in choice....so long as we still have the choice NOT to get vaccinated, it's not a problem and no lawsuits necessary.

Personally, I have seen over the years just how easy it is for people to become hysterical over non-issues (and it is very prevalent on ATS). To the point they become ill. While, no one is suggesting complacency, critical thinking about ALL possibilities, not simply the "ones that sell" based upon sensationalism, is the best bet for all concerned.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

HAARP can NOT "control" the weather.

To believe otherwise means that one cannot understand the actual science behind HAARP!

HAARP affects the ionosphere...and ONLY the ionosphere. That aspect of Earth's total atmosphere is NOT influencing the regions where weather occurs....down here, where we live, in the troposphere.......

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect

To believe otherwise means that one cannot understand the actual science behind HAARP!

HAARP affects the ionosphere...and ONLY the ionosphere. That aspect of Earth's total atmosphere is NOT influencing the regions where weather occurs....down here, where we live, in the troposphere.......

Well, I'm not going to come to his defense or offense on this. I think we don't fully understand the complete scope of the Ionosphere to Weather ratio.

Although, I do have to agree, that at the moment there is no technology that WE have to drastically influence weather patterns, most specifically in the manner that is being suggested here.

Were I going to find ANYTHING to worry about with respect to HAARP, it would be more along the lines of altering personality traits. With respect to Schumans Resonance, it's been proven that, changing the frequency of Schuman's Resonance slightly alters personality. If memory serves me, these studies were done upon Astronauts and Cosmonauts.

But, like you, at the moment the least I would worry about is the relationship between Ionospheric alterations and drastic weather....with an underscore on at the moment.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Originally posted by faryjay
Would you say HAARP is keeping the weather nice and hot these days too, in UK?
edit on 24/5/12 by faryjay because: Added location!

Most of the time they cloud us over, these slides show how it happens (click on the right arrow)

How aircraft contrails form cloud
news.bbc.co.uk...

Reminds me of the summer of 76 were you about then

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by faryjay
Would you say HAARP is keeping the weather nice and hot these days too, in UK?
edit on 24/5/12 by faryjay because: Added location!

Most of the time they cloud us over, these slides show how it happens (click on the right arrow)

How aircraft contrails form cloud
news.bbc.co.uk...

Reminds me of the summer of 76 were you about then

That was memorable Summer indeed, until around the 8th September when things changed very quickly

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Perhaps you don't live nearby a HAARP corridor where you get to witness it going on every week

First this s2.hubimg.com...

Then this www.lightwatcher.com...

Check it out for yourself, depends where you live, but watch the sky for yourself, don't rely on what I've said.

Originally posted by PluPerfect

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Rubinstein "The Bankers have the money printing machines, this is not about money, it's about converting the money into control."

The money is the control, yes, but it doesn't work like they'd want it to. They have nowhere near the control that they desire. Perhaps you've heard of Brzezinski, he's a buddy of the Rockefeller's and one of the main guys behind the concept of Al Qaeda, here's what he says

Brzezinski: "Its easier to kill a million people...than it is to control them"
www.youtube.com...

If they do not have proper control over us, because there are too many slaves over a vast area, they put themselves at risk of eventually losing control and being overthrown. They want to get into a position where they can never lose i.e. they have all the weapons, while the rest of us have very few rights.

The great thing about HAARP is that it's covert, so you can keep the public believing that there's no war going on, no mass murder, while at the same time herding them where you please.

Not according to Rockefeller's buddy Brzezinski, that's come straight from the top

That comment makes it seem like your trolling, whether you are or not, of course a film can be used to show a particular concept. Perhaps you haven't read about UN Agenda 21 or seen the film I mentioned, but if you had I'm sure you'd be able to see the similarity.

What makes you think that they need to officially announce covert weapons? They don't have to get your permission for this, and covert weapons don't work once everyone knows about them. It's a very nice idea you have that they have to check everything with the general public first, but unfortunately it's a long way from reality.

As for Polysorbate 80, there's a huge difference between consuming it orally, as opposed to having it bypass your blood-brain barrier, injected directly in. There are many things we can get away with consuming orally which would kill us if injected. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Swine Flu is real, it's a mild flu that was deliberately released as a pretext to inject young females with Polysorbate 80, to reduce future fertility rates.

This is true, it's incredibly smart how it's been set up, to make people choose to 'risk' their fertility for the sake of trying to avoid mild flu. The vaccine is only 25% effective, so 3 out of 4 of the vaccinated can still catch mild flu, but ovaries are left damaged
edit on 24-5-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The past couple of weeks in the UK its been raining a lot, but this week its hotter than some places like Spain, its been really warm even started planning camping with friends which happens rarely because we don't get hot weather like this to often. so it does make you wonder the sunder change from rain the last couple of weeks to hot weather so near the queens jubilee

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's been hot here in Cumbria all week, and later today (Friday) it's going to get even hotter. I'm currently sitting at 1:48am in my boxer shorts, with all the windows open and I'm still sweating from places I didn't know could sweat.

Normally it is cold up here, especially here on the coast.

Oh, and for the record, HAARP is a hoax, at least in this context, it is a British built system designed to research the ionosphere to improve radio signals.
edit on 24/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Oh, and for the record, HAARP is a hoax, at least in this context, it is a British built system designed to research the ionosphere to improve radio signals.
edit on 24/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

That's what the debunkers tell you, there are many of them, whole teams, there's a lot of funding. That is because HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, look at the sky after chemtrails have been sprayed, these are HAARP waves www.lightwatcher.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I have a little bit more common sense than to believe in things like chemtrails.

Each to their own opinion though.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

HAARP isn't a hoax, not really in any context. The premise by which it could potentially be exploited may be overstated, but the project itself is not a hoax.

But I think what you may be trying to say is simply that it could never be used in the way it's being hypothesized here.

Personally I'm unwilling to commit on it's potential or not as I don't believe we know nearly enough about the processes between the troposphere, mesosphere, ionosphere and all of their pauses. Much less the relationship by manipulating them.

In the Military (I was a long range marksman) we had a saying "Remember boys, you cant put the bullet back in!"....some triggers are better left UNpulled.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

THIS I agree with wholeheartedly.

If there is, in my opinion, any justification for calling what is up there a "chemtrail", it would be exhaust ....which frankly one would never really see from a commercial airliner, but in an effort to give the benefit of doubt. But that's a topic for another thread methinks.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

HAARP corridor?

I've heard it all now!

HAARP can't do what you want it to, no matter how hard you wish it, the science isn't there to back up your beliefs, yet there are hundreds of papers written by hundreds of different people about HAARP and its actual capabilities and none of these papers discuss weather control.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I never said the project was a hoax, I said what some people believe, ie it can cause earthquakes, it can change the weather etc is a hoax.

Also, I said chemtrails, ie them deliberately spraying us with aluminium or whatever else the believers claim is a hoax. I know what contrails are and how they are formed, and yes you do see them from commercial airliners.

I think we may have crossed wires.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

I never said the project was a hoax, I said what some people believe, ie it can cause earthquakes, it can change the weather etc is a hoax.

Also, I said chemtrails, ie them deliberately spraying us with aluminium or whatever else the believers claim is a hoax. I know what contrails are and how they are formed, and yes you do see them from commercial airliners.

I think we may have crossed wires.

Yep, I think we have crossed wires too.

I think using hoax may just be an unfortunate term in this case....perhaps out of the scope of its intended use is more apropos?

As far as contrails, I too, know quite well what they are, versus the chemtrail theory. I know condensation trails can be seen, I know how they form, and equally how they interact with the varying conditions in the troposphere. I was merely pointing out that chemtrails could never be seen even IF they were a reality as theorized.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It's not about belief, we need to use our eyes, if 'common sense' is 'common', it must be what those people have who all get herded around by the media and adverts. One needs to take a more scientific approach. Anyway, there are HAARP dubunkers all over ATS, so be careful, investigate for yourself, there is overwhelming evidence available of what's going on. They might be able to fool someone who hasn't investigated HAARP and observed it for years in the sky (where I live), obviously they cannot take away the knowledge and experience that I have on the topic.

I have a little bit more common sense than to believe in things like chemtrails.

Each to their own opinion though.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Please investigate, there's information available all over the Internet, don't close your mind to what's going on

Originally posted by Chadwickus

HAARP corridor?

I've heard it all now!

HAARP can't do what you want it to, no matter how hard you wish it, the science isn't there to back up your beliefs, yet there are hundreds of papers written by hundreds of different people about HAARP and its actual capabilities and none of these papers discuss weather control.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Please investigate, there's information available all over the Internet, don't close your mind to what's going on

Do YOU think everything you read on the internet is true as long as it's not from an official source

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join