It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP to bring Perfect Weather for the Queen's Jubilee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Next month in the UK there's a national holiday on the 5th June to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee

The Royals, Elite and Banker's are all closely related and connected. The Banker's control HAARP, what's the bet that they ensure the weather is absolutely Perfect for the Jubilee celebrations on the 5th June in the UK?

Let's wait and see...but it will just be a coincidence right?

Some people are expecting bad weather, but they don't know about HAARP whereas on ATS we do!

Winters going on until the Jubilee! Snow hail, and even more rain...summer is still on hold
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Unseasonal Weather To Accompany Queens Jubilee
www.thewp-group.co.uk...

Chemtrails and HAARP Weather Warfare- History Channel
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Would you say HAARP is keeping the weather nice and hot these days too, in UK?
edit on 24/5/12 by faryjay because: Added location!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

At the minute in the UK we are getting some crazy hot weather
well crazy hot for the UK anyways

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
please demonstrate the link between "the bankers" and haarp

I'm trying to catch up

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Would you say HAARP is keeping the weather nice and hot these days too, in UK?
edit on 24/5/12 by faryjay because: Added location!

Most of the time they cloud us over, these slides show how it happens (click on the right arrow)

How aircraft contrails form cloud
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

I expect they'll have it nice for the Jubilee and the Olympics

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

There is absolutely nothing crazy about the weather here right now. It's nice, but certainly not out of the ordinary for this time of year.

To the OP: If the weather is bad for the Queen, will you admit your theories about this were BS? I doubt it, you'll probably just say TPTB read your thread, realized they were rumbled, and changed their plans. Conspiracy logic always finds a way to turn a failure into a success.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I'm trying to catch up

The bankers own the system, read Tragedy and Hope to get up to speed. Also do you think David Rockefella was the being sent to meet Saddam etc even before the US presdients just because he is such a lovely bloke? A retired banker sent to negotiate, erm what?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm trying to catch up

The Banker's are at the top of the system (Rockefellers/Rothschilds), they control pretty much everything apart from the Internet(yet). HAARP is military, the Bankers control the military, that's how they control HAARP.

Interestingly though, you'll see here Rothschild promoting a site MyWeather. He knows weather is going to be the big thing in the coming decades, people will think what's going on is nature, but really it's a weapon that's being used to herd us around, eventually into the borders that have been drawn up in Agenda 21.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing

I'm trying to catch up

The bankers own the system, read Tragedy and Hope to get up to speed. Also do you think David Rockefella was the being sent to meet Saddam etc even before the US presdients just because he is such a lovely bloke? A retired banker sent to negotiate, erm what?

Well said trustnothing

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

True but living in the top end of the land you don't always get the best of the weather, when it's like this on the north coast it's a blessing indeed

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
At the latest bigwig campout, harp was used to piss on the cops and protesters.
They were kettled and pissed on. Symbolic to the core.
Jose on yt (jose s) pointed me in this direction

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

I'm trying to catch up

The Banker's are at the top of the system (Rockefellers/Rothschilds), they control pretty much everything apart from the Internet(yet). HAARP is military, the Bankers control the military, that's how they control HAARP.

Interestingly though, you'll see here Rothschild promoting a site MyWeather. He knows weather is going to be the big thing in the coming decades, people will think what's going on is nature, but really it's a weapon that's being used to herd us around, eventually into the borders that have been drawn up in Agenda 21.

the currency comment was a lot more troubling than the weather comments.

so where are these haarp bases ?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

When did DARPA sell the project? As far as I know, HAARP has been (and will always continue to be) funded by DARPA....

Where DARPA gets the funds I'm sure can be questioned....

However, I will say this much...I find it a bit incomprehensible that even Her Majesty would want a hole poked in the ozone, that can only be fixed over periods of time, just so she can "have a nice day".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
HAARP locations rense.com...

I'm trying to catch up

the currency comment was a lot more troubling than the weather comments.

so where are these haarp bases ?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I grew up on LI, going there this summer

are there any pics of them or are they like area 51 style no access bases ? maybe I'll have alook next time I go to montauk

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)."

en.wikipedia.org...

The Elite/Bankers want global taxes in place, they need to trick us that humans are damaging the weather i.e. "Climate Change", that's one of the main purposes of HAARP. The other is as a weapon, they don't want us living where we are now, they want us in much smaller areas so as we are easier to control, this is called Agenda 21, they will say it is not safe to live in certain areas after they've caused huge tsunami's, droughts and floods, here is the Agenda 21 plan for the USA www.robodoon.com... If you live in the red or yellow zones, you won't!

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by trustnothing

When did DARPA sell the project? As far as I know, HAARP has been (and will always continue to be) funded by DARPA....

Where DARPA gets the funds I'm sure can be questioned....

However, I will say this much...I find it a bit incomprehensible that even Her Majesty would want a hole poked in the ozone, that can only be fixed over periods of time, just so she can "have a nice day".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here's a pic www.bariumblues.com...

Find out more here

JESSE VENTURA - HAARP - PART 1
www.youtube.com...

I grew up on LI, going there this summer

are there any pics of them or are they like area 51 style no access bases ? maybe I'll have alook next time I go to montauk

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

this is called Agenda 21, they will say it is not safe to live in certain areas after they've caused huge tsunami's, droughts and floods, here is the Agenda 21 plan for the USA

So let me get this straight, their "agenda" is to decimate the areas where the "slaves" who make them their money live?

No elite banker in the world would do that, as it would severely reduce their investment in us as "slaves" in the first place.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Bankers have the money printing machines, this is not about money, it's about converting the money into control. Currently there are too many slaves to be controlled effectively. Think about if a company had slaves sprawled out all over the place, that's no good, they end up with too much freedom, they can resist, hide and at times fight back. What they want is people in small areas, where they can be watched and policed, they want total control over them. If you've seen the recent film The Hunger Games where the US is split up into districts, you might remember that there are fences blocking people from going into the countryside, perhaps this is coincidence, or maybe the author has looked into Agenda 21.

Anyway, we don't need to speculate, here's a video of Rockefeller himself stating his preferred population and admitting that his UN will be used to control it. www.youtube.com... One of his recent attempts was by damaging developing female ovaries by injecting Polysorbate 80, to us this was known as "The Swine Flu Vaccine". Funny name don't you think...Swine = Hog Wash = The Story You Feed to the Pigs; that's all Swine Flu is, a story that gets fed to the pigs so as they will accept their fertility damaging injections. The vaccine even said on the insert that it was untested on fertility, this is to protect them from lawsuits if anyone ever proves what's actually going on.

Originally posted by alphabetaone

this is called Agenda 21, they will say it is not safe to live in certain areas after they've caused huge tsunami's, droughts and floods, here is the Agenda 21 plan for the USA

So let me get this straight, their "agenda" is to decimate the areas where the "slaves" who make them their money live?

No elite banker in the world would do that, as it would severely reduce their investment in us as "slaves" in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join