It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hologram Ring, 100% bonafide alien tech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

When I said

And yes I connect to Fox and MSNBC all the time and it happens to us regularly.

I mean our studio does live feeds to the news stations for interviews. Not that I see it on TV from home. I see stuff like this from the engineering booth 10 feet away from the person getting interviewed/doing a segment. I can assure you my boss is no alien. And yes a green screen can do funny things also.You have really gone off the deep end with this.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have never heard of micro frames. Where do they exist? Do you need a special program to access them? You do know that the weatherman carries a remote control in that hand right? The "ring" you are seeing is the remote control the weatherman holds to cycle through the weather images that appear on the green screen behind him. I believe all this "morphing" is going on in whatever program you use to generate "micro frames".

micro-frames are just the term I gave frames that contain less than a 1/8-1/16 speed of the original footage. Slow down several fold passed the traditional slow-mo speed. and yes I know he has a remote, that is not a remote. Why is it gold with a red jewel on it and why is there a Plasma circle of energy(or whatever thats is) on top of his hand....swamp gas? And even if you surrender that it is a remote, thats does not dismiss the fact that this guy has an alien hand and the 50 other anomalies that i didn't point out, like his eyes and his face mutating to the point of an abstract painting.

To say, that what's happening in this video, or my other video of the actual gold reptilians eyes, or the beings with all black eyes-no whites(the dark eyes), or people with two set of eye-lids or the ones I caught where chunks of there face just disappears and then reappears, is just denial in my eyes. But what do I know, I am just an Earth human connected to The Source, living consciously and listening to the existence. It is telling me this is 100% real, in fact it pointed me to this video and when to stop to catch it. beleive what you will, whether you beleive or not it is irrelevant. I am just trying to pass the truth of what is happening on this planet.

Don't you find it peculiar that the reptilian part of the human brain is the dominant part. and yet we aren't even reptilians. The peculiarities and coincidences that people accept on this planet would fill 10,000 Rose Bowls. when do they stop becoming anomalies and coincidences and start becoming just the way it is?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

When I said

I mean our studio does live feeds to the news stations for interviews. Not that I see it on TV from home. I see stuff like this from the engineering booth 10 feet away from the person getting interviewed/doing a segment. I can assure you my boss is no alien. And yes a green screen can do funny things also.You have really gone off the deep end with this.

I see what you are saying, but you must understand I sift thru bogus crap like that all day. I see the interlaces and blurs and the tracers and the rest. They Are Different, different types of anomalies. Once you break down the barrier that tells you what you think you know is correct, you can start to rebuild with some truth. we have been lied to our whole lives brother. I am not trying to convince you, I am only trying to inspire you to look deeper into this yourself. and don't be so arrogant with your experience and intellect, it will derail you every time. That kind of mentality has stunted our intellectual growth for aeons.

Don't you feel it? Can't you feel what is wrong on this planet? Earth humans are not competent enough to pull this off. There is a much more intelligent species at work here, they are the ones controlling this planet at the moment. good luck in your quest for the truth, I am sorry this didn't help.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry, what are they pulling off? If you are talking about holograms we just had Tupac perform again....
edit on 24-5-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
...and I have one more questions:

4) Are you currently taking and prescription medication?
edit on 24-5-2012 by TheFlash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
Uh-oh. Looks like someone has multiple accounts and forgot what he typed in the last one...

...and I have one more questions:

4) Are you currently taking and prescription medication?

It's not the taking that is the problem, it's when people don't take them.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by chunkafungus
Hey all,

I am a long time ATSr but haven’t started many threads. I hope I am putting this in the right place, if not i’m sure the awesome mods here at ATS will place it in the right location
Thank you in advance for your patience.

I have been tracking and recording Reptilian beings, greys, androids, Earth-Human hybrids and so much more, for the past few years. I have several hundred hours of excellent footage, but nothing this cool. And even though the group of reptilian beings controlling this planet, have only misery and suffering in store for us, I am still fascinated by the very fact that they are posing as news-casters and politicians and other elected officials and persons of prominence. And I truly enjoy film hunting them. They have been creeping around Earth for aeons.

Anyway, yesterday I caught something by mistake that turned out to be a huge score. I caught an “alien” posing as a newscaster, wearing a gold ring with a red jewel in it, projecting a holographic image of a human. It is truly mind-blowing.

I have had this theory for quite some time now, the theory that “they”(Alien Beings) are using a hologram device and/or digital overlay to hide their true appearance. Well this footage proves that my theory was correct, or at least something close to it. This is 100% genuine footage. It was caught while sifting thru different footage I was about to post. While in 'post', i was skimming thru the frames one by one, when a few sporadic glitches caught my eye. I highlighted the glitch segments of film and then broke those segments down into micro-frames. And when I analyzed the micro-frames I noticed something truly magnificent. I captured the hologram glitching, the ring used to project the image, and the hand of the alien being hiding behind a human projection.

Anyway, without further adoo, here is the video, showing the “dark Earth controllers" technology. I hope you enjoy and can’t wait to hear you theories.

Thank You

p.s. While trying to embed a video here, it asked for the YouTube video number. can anyone please tell me what that is? I am trying to get it to show up on this post(not just the link)
edit on 24-5-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

Very interesting chunkafungus. Would you please share a little bit about yourself with us so we can properly frame this material? I'd like to know:

1) If you currently use marijuana or any psychotropic drugs?
2) If you have used them in the past?
3) What you do for a living?

Thanks so much.

LMAO, why yes most certainly. I am college educated. I spent the first 20 years of my adult life in corporate business to business sales and I do not use drugs. But yes I do medicate on occasion, so if your one of those people that thinks medicinal marijuana is a detriment to ones cognitive functions then I guess there is nothing left to say. I just want to remind you that the scientist who discovered the double helix was on '___' at the time, and if you know anything about the plant in question, you know it is of no harm to ones intellect(contrary to what mainstream politicians would have you beleive). And although my rhetoric my be relaxed at times, I assure you I am of the utmost mental competence and I would be happy to compare bran pans with any non-medicinal user out there. As of three years ago at the tender age of 39, My home is paid for, I have cashed in my chips and I have removed myself from the system. In addition, as of 1.5 years ago, I have connected with Source(The One True Creator) and I am living consciously and aware. I know who and what I am, a Soul in this body, Not a body with a soul. I thoroughly understand what is happening on this planet and whether you beleive me or not, i am getting help on this topic, from the spiritual beings that are in our midst right now. So I guess you could sum it as, I am a former rat in the wheel, who woke up, cashed out his chips and is now living consciously for the light

edit on 24-5-2012 by chunkafungus because: type-o

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Thanks for that. I think that clarifies things for us...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

In addition, as of 1.5 years ago, I have connected with Source(The One True Creator) and I am living consciously and aware. I know who and what I am, a Soul in this body, Not a body with soul. I thoroughly understand what is happening on this planet and whether you beleive me or not, i am getting help on this topic, from the spiritual beings that are in our midst right now. So I guess you could sum it as, I am a former rat in the wheel, who woke up, cashed out his chips and is now living consciously for the light

How did this communication with the creator occur?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

When I said

I see what you are saying, but you must understand I sift thru bogus crap like that all day. I see the interlaces and blurs and the tracers and the rest. They Are Different, different types of anomalies. Once you break down the barrier that tells you what you think you know is correct, you can start to rebuild with some truth. we have been lied to our whole lives brother. I am not trying to convince you, I am only trying to inspire you to look deeper into this yourself. and don't be so arrogant with your experience and intellect, it will derail you every time. That kind of mentality has stunted our intellectual growth for aeons.

Don't you feel it? Can't you feel what is wrong on this planet? Earth humans are not competent enough to pull this off. There is a much more intelligent species at work here, they are the ones controlling this planet at the moment. good luck in your quest for the truth, I am sorry this didn't help.

What I see that is wrong is that people like you get so firmly caught up in their beliefs about something that instead of collecting evidence and then examining it to see what it is, and where it leads them, you instead decide that something is the truth or real, and then try to make the evidence fit.

In other words, you try to pound a square peg into a round hole.

If you firmly believe that there is an alien species living on our planet and disguising themselves as humans, then you are going to have to provide better evidence than video interlacing and motion blur. I'm afraid the only thing that evidence proves is that camera and video technology can produce these visual effects. Not reveal something that is hidden.

You want to prove that these aliens exist and are disguising themselves? Capture one and force them to reveal themselves. In public.

THAT would be proof. Not some video defects that can be caused and repeated in so many ways.

You said you went to college. Fine. Now show your education and intelligence by actually using the scientific method for proving something, and not the road you are going down, which is based more on a cult / faith belief system.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

In addition, as of 1.5 years ago, I have connected with Source(The One True Creator) and I am living consciously and aware. I know who and what I am, a Soul in this body, Not a body with soul. I thoroughly understand what is happening on this planet and whether you beleive me or not, i am getting help on this topic, from the spiritual beings that are in our midst right now. So I guess you could sum it as, I am a former rat in the wheel, who woke up, cashed out his chips and is now living consciously for the light

How did this communication with the creator occur?

a long time of cleansing my ignorant ways and thought patterns and then genuine, spiritual, pure intention of invoking the light meditation.

oh and a clarification, it was not the creator who pointed me to this video, it was another spiritual being that helps me in this process. they are very real, all you have to do is ask, with your intentions pure and persistent and they will answer.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ugh...reptiles and aliens...such ignorance and gullibility in this thread it makes my head hurt...

Just had to say that.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
lol,
OP

The thing that worries me most, is that you are dead serious!

Look,
I think "aliens" (aka people from other worlds) are visiting Earth,
I think they might even have technology to help disguise their true appearance,
I think inter dimensional beings exist and can walk between dimensions..
I think there is probably a race of ancient beings living deep inside what some call the "hollow earth"..
I know holograms exist and can do some pretty impressive things.. (to say the least)..
and.. I also think - that this entire video/thread.. is wack! lol

I get called/or looked at as "wacky" sometimes for the things I subscribe to and read into and talk about..
So, if you have a "wacky" thinking you are WACKY... You my friend. are Wacky!!

But I'm not here to judge..

Seriously dude.. Just going on the way you talk about it (and not even the subject itself)..
is enough to tell me to spend no more time here.

I do have an "open mind", and think most of what we know and are told is a pile of rubbish..
and that "the reality" of life as we know it.. is not even close to being fully known, understood, or even comprehendable. "If people only knew 1/1000th of what really goes on" ...
But this is one of those threads that makes me remember the quote..

"have an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out"..

I think you're pretty close to it falling out bro..
be careful! Good luck.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

When I said

What I see that is wrong is that people like you get so firmly caught up in their beliefs about something that instead of collecting evidence and then examining it to see what it is, and where it leads them, you instead decide that something is the truth or real, and then try to make the evidence fit.

In other words, you try to pound a square peg into a round hole.

If you firmly believe that there is an alien species living on our planet and disguising themselves as humans, then you are going to have to provide better evidence than video interlacing and motion blur. I'm afraid the only thing that evidence proves is that camera and video technology can produce these visual effects. Not reveal something that is hidden.

You want to prove that these aliens exist and are disguising themselves? Capture one and force them to reveal themselves. In public.

THAT would be proof. Not some video defects that can be caused and repeated in so many ways.

You said you went to college. Fine. Now show your education and intelligence by actually using the scientific method for proving something, and not the road you are going down, which is based more on a cult / faith belief system.

That is so funny, that is exactly how I view people with your mindset
You are so certain that the only way to prove something is if you abide by the same corrupt scientific guidelines that have distorted our entire knowledge base for centuries. hogwash. you will soon see that spirituality and science are one in the same. there is nothing mystical about it, it is a higher science, a spiritual science and has always been that way. We have just been duped into thinking that this underbelly of scientific atrocity is all there is, and that it is the most cutting edge method in the Universe. Cause and effect right? wrong. Look into Dr. Brice Lipton, then come talk to me about the scientific dogma you subscribe to. They way you look at things is archaic, primitive and distorted. But please do not take offense, as I thought that way for most of my life. Everything is about to change, it has already begun. Stay within your "Earth is flat" and "Science proves all"(Earth Science that is) mindset and you will never grow into the powerful spiritual being that you are. Without any insult, I urge you to drop your arrogance and understand that everything you were taught by this system was deigned to keep you imprisoned in the closed boxed mentality. Believe what you will, but if you cant see the massive psy-op, eugenic, brainwashing operation happening, then I am afraid you are one of the unlucky subjects who may have a harder time breaking free. We were all there, at some point during our lives, even those of us who get it now. good luck in your search for the truth, its hiding in plain sight. sorry this information din't help you out

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
lol,
OP

Look,
I think there is probably a race of ancient beings living deep inside what some call the "hollow earth"..
I know holograms exist and can do some pretty impressive things.. (to say the least)..

I get called/or looked at as "wacky" sometimes for the things I subscribe to and read into and talk about..

Seriously dude.. Just going on the way you talk about it (and not even the subject itself)..

I do have an "open mind", and think most of what we know and are told is a pile of rubbish..

be careful! Good luck.

Although, I am not as serious as you think, I just know the truth. If you knew what I knew, you'd probably take more serious as well. I have fun with this now, I have absolutely no fear of any of this, bring it on. And it is the quotes like that, that appeal to the barrier minded...You seem to still have the mentality of "hey he doesn't beleive what we believe, so KILL IT! KILL IT!"

The problem on this planet has not been, having too open a mind, it is quite the opposite.
Your still grounded into thinking that the truth you seek is going to be found in an Earth book or Earth person or any one video. soon you will realize how much the deception has corrupted the knowledge base and even the fundamental intellect if the people on this planet. Good Luck to you brother, I hope you find the truth your looking for

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
lol,
OP

Look,

be careful! Good luck.

Although, I am not as serious as you think, I just know the truth. If you knew what I knew, you'd probably take more serious as well. I have fun with this now, I have absolutely no fear of any of this, bring it on. And it is the quotes like that, that appeal to the barrier minded...You seem to still have the mentality of "hey he doesn't beleive what we believe, so KILL IT! KILL IT!"

The problem on this planet has not been, having too open a mind, it is quite the opposite.
Your still grounded into thinking that the truth you seek is going to be found in an Earth book or Earth person or any one video. soon you will realize how much the deception has corrupted the knowledge base and even the fundamental intellect if the people on this planet. Good Luck to you brother, I hope you find the truth your looking for

Likewise bro, thanks.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You are so certain that the only way to prove something is if you abide by the same corrupt scientific guidelines that have distorted our entire knowledge base for centuries. hogwash.

You mean the same "corrupt scientific guidelines" that without which, you would not be using a computer right now to communicate with me over the internet?

That my "hogwash" method is not how you enjoy using a cell phone?

The this "bogus" method is why your air conditioning works? Keeps your food cold in the fridge? Is why you can heat food up in a microwave?

Enjoying that car / plane? Obviously scientific method was not used to create them either right?

So of course we didn't really get to where we have with medicine and drugs by this method either, right? I mean we all know that we should still be using leeches and bleeding to cure people, right?

Riiiiight.

I'll let you get back to cruising through bogus video clips on YouTube (how about that video camera? Guess someone used spiritual insight to make that too) in search for these aliens. God knows we need to be protected by these impostor weather people......

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

NO ITS A REPTIALIAN HOLO CAR!!!!

proof is right there. I dont care if you dont believe me. Im an idiot who likes to live in a delusional world to support my religious beliefs because i would rather die than live without them.

REPTIALIANS EVERYWHERE!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

You are so certain that the only way to prove something is if you abide by the same corrupt scientific guidelines that have distorted our entire knowledge base for centuries. hogwash.

You mean the same "corrupt scientific guidelines" that without which, you would not be using a computer right now to communicate with me over the internet?

That my "hogwash" method is not how you enjoy using a cell phone?

The this "bogus" method is why your air conditioning works? Keeps your food cold in the fridge? Is why you can heat food up in a microwave?

Enjoying that car / plane? Obviously scientific method was not used to create them either right?

So of course we didn't really get to where we have with medicine and drugs by this method either, right? I mean we all know that we should still be using leeches and bleeding to cure people, right?

Riiiiight.

I'll let you get back to cruising through bogus video clips on YouTube (how about that video camera? Guess someone used spiritual insight to make that too) in search for these aliens. God knows we need to be protected by these impostor weather people......

My point exactly, you are so convinced that this primitive technology is just the end all be all. typical. no need to say more. Whoa, look at all our wonders, text me, Im on facebook and don't forget the lemon scented tide and oh the computer that always crashes and needs to be replace every two years or the drugs that have a list of side effects, ten pages longer then the effects. think about what your saying man, this tech we have is garbage. All you are doing is regurgitating what some TV program or professor told you. Do you really think all this made-in-china, poison food and drugs, cheap plastic, computer never works right after two years techno-primate society, is the cats' meow? ooookay....

I will keep surfing the garbage footage to pick out the diamonds, and you keep eating the lie... at least i put the time in to discover the truth. Where is your research? I would love to get your take on the truth, oh thats right I already saw it on a FOX news special last night, never-mind.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
I appreciate the work you put into this. Interesting stuff. I'm still currently watching the video (Where I am, it takes roughly 40 minutes to load the entire video...painful)
I'm still new to this particular subject and currently looking around and doing a little bit of a research. Interesting so far...

Thank you man. I do this in hopes it will inspire someone to do just that, Research it for themselves! David Icke has through research on the subject and even more important, the evidence is scattered throughout our entire history. Don't listen to the haters man, they are either still manipulated or paid to spread the hate and ignorance on the subject. The dark controllers do not want us waking up after-all.

David Icke the loony tune failed sports commentator

Well do you want to explain why we only see this BS on low quality video and never high quality

Look up mpeg and compression problems.

Now the purple one is doing his tours he must love people who believe this crap he probably goes back to his hotel counts his dosh and says SUCKERS!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join