It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hologram Ring, 100% bonafide alien tech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Im sorry but that youtube vid has to be the biggest load of nonsense out here. This kind of crap seriously undermines all the hard work real researchers are doing and giving the whole UFO/Alien subject a negative and joke like status. This has to stop. Lay off the drugs, turn off your computer, go out side without your foil hat and enjoy some sunshine.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If it was filmed in HD there wouldn't be motion-blurring/interlacing as the framerate would be able to pick up the fast movements - however this isn't HD which is why there's motion-blurring, and it's accentuated by using video editing software to put it into slow-mo.

You put effort into this which as far as I'm concerned is always worth a pat on the back, but unfortunately this is nothing more than the result of compression/visual artifacts caused by fast movement being recorded at a regular framerate.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
I appreciate the work you put into this. Interesting stuff. I'm still currently watching the video (Where I am, it takes roughly 40 minutes to load the entire video...painful)
I'm still new to this particular subject and currently looking around and doing a little bit of a research. Interesting so far...

Thank you man. I do this in hopes it will inspire someone to do just that, Research it for themselves! David Icke has through research on the subject and even more important, the evidence is scattered throughout our entire history. Don't listen to the haters man, they are either still manipulated or paid to spread the hate and ignorance on the subject. The dark controllers do not want us waking up after-all.
edit on 24-5-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by chunkafungus

You either have not done your research, you are a paid shill or you are unfortunately still manipulated. This is not the BS you normally see. Believe what you will, I do not care if you believe me, I am not trying to convince you. and If you are too stubborn to look at the evidence then why are you responding?

Actually.. It is you who has not done their research, or is a paid shill. Because this whole reptilian nonsense has already been clearly explained countless times, but you would know that, because you didn't do any research outside of David Icke's paranoid fantasies.

But see, Icke is at least better than you, because he doesn't actually believe the crap he says, it's written all over his face when he's talking about it, it's pure BS and he knows it. Beyond that, clearly, have the time he's making crap up as he goes along.

But it's done the trick, countless people have "woken up" to the "reptilian" invasion.

Guess what? We all watched "They Live!" too, sorry.

Well, attacking Icke won't help him realize he's wrong.

Without Icke, I would have never figured out about this place. He may have woken me up "BS" like you
said, but once I got to a certain spot, I could see what was right and what was wrong; what their
was proof of, and what there wasn't proof of.

Now on topic, this is wrong & right :

I captured the hologram glitching, the ring used to project the image, and the hand of the alien being hiding behind a human projection.

He's right that it was a glitch, but the alien part is...Untrue.
I've watch countless videos frame by frame and let me tell you
that eventually your going to run across something like this.
I'm no video expert, but I'm pretty sure that has something to
do with..Well..The video.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Can we just categorize these threads as 'Too deluded for analysis'

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
If it was filmed in HD there wouldn't be motion-blurring/interlacing as the framerate would be able to pick up the fast movements - however this isn't HD which is why there's motion-blurring, and it's accentuated by using video editing software to put it into slow-mo.

You put effort into this which as far as I'm concerned is always worth a pat on the back, but unfortunately this is nothing more than the result of compression/visual artifacts caused by fast movement being recorded at a regular framerate.

Actually man, I had to drill this down to catch it(and you do catch them on HD I have footage in HD as well) however this particular clip was recorded by accident, hence i did not find out about it until post. anyway, I have done this for a few years now and I can tell the difference between regulars blurs and tracers and the real deal. Watch my other video "reptilians for skeptics" and tell me that you think that the "golden, reptilian eyes" on Wolf Blitzer in that video, are a blur or an everyday occurrence.

thank you very much for at least giving it a watch, I truly appreciate it. Not everyone is going to get this right away, we have been programmed to deny it with every bone in our body. it is a fight to break free! again, I appreciate yours and all intelligent responses, even if they do not agree with me
Thank you

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

post by chunkafungus
Don't listen to the haters man, they are either still manipulated or paid to spread the hate and ignorance on the subject.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them haters or disinfo agents , as soon as you or the guy in the video mentions David Icke most around here will be skeptical due to Icke's lack of credibility .

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

You either have not done your research, you are a paid shill or you are unfortunately still manipulated. This is not the BS you normally see. Believe what you will, I do not care if you believe me, I am not trying to convince you. and If you are too stubborn to look at the evidence then why are you responding?

Actually.. It is you who has not done their research, or is a paid shill. Because this whole reptilian nonsense has already been clearly explained countless times, but you would know that, because you didn't do any research outside of David Icke's paranoid fantasies.

But see, Icke is at least better than you, because he doesn't actually believe the crap he says, it's written all over his face when he's talking about it, it's pure BS and he knows it. Beyond that, clearly, have the time he's making crap up as he goes along.

But it's done the trick, countless people have "woken up" to the "reptilian" invasion.

Guess what? We all watched "They Live!" too, sorry.

Well, attacking Icke won't help him realize he's wrong.

Without Icke, I would have never figured out about this place. He may have woken me up "BS" like you
said, but once I got to a certain spot, I could see what was right and what was wrong; what their
was proof of, and what there wasn't proof of.

Now on topic, this is wrong & right :

I captured the hologram glitching, the ring used to project the image, and the hand of the alien being hiding behind a human projection.

He's right that it was a glitch, but the alien part is...Untrue.
I've watch countless videos frame by frame and let me tell you
that eventually your going to run across something like this.
I'm no video expert, but I'm pretty sure that has something to
do with..Well..The video.

Of course you find crazy stuff. but in this video there are several instances where you can clearly see that his hand is not a human hand. I have comparison blur footage that are everyday occurrences that still look very creepy but no where near what this is doing(and how i caught it for that matter...it wasn't sitting on top so one could see just skimming thru video...i had to take it uber slow to catch it between glitches), Anyway, I encourage you to watch my "reptilians for skeptics" video. If after seeing Wolf Blitzer's eyes you still feel this is all BS, then there is nothing more I can offer you. Thanks for watching tho, good luck...it shant be long before everyone knows this to be true

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by chunkafungus
Don't listen to the haters man, they are either still manipulated or paid to spread the hate and ignorance on the subject.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them haters or disinfo agents , as soon as you or the guy in the video mentions David Icke most around here will be skeptical due to Icke's lack of credibility .

Not at all, but replying with "crackhead" or "uneducated" or any other hater comment is. And If you read my other responses, you will see that I encourage intelligent opposition and theories. Just not the ignorance that some people feel is what passes for intellect these days. Hate energy/thought is exactly what is polluting this planet. everything is normal here, nothing to see, the government is your friend and everything is what the system taught us...just know, once you start pulling the string, the entire reality we live in comes unraveled. Things are not what they appear, the deception runs deep
Anyway, thanks for watching.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er

Do you still believe the left/right(democrat/republican) paradigm is real? Do you think our political system is real and offers you a choice? Do you think money is real? Do you think the MSM is telling the truth? Just curious, because if you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you might want to dig a little deeper. things are not what they seem.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
IF any of this is real we should expect to hear about it in Latin or Italian courtesy of Vatican insiders tbh, has anyone tried any searches?

Some senior priests have claimed they are infiltrated by a satanic cult, they also state the devil entered the Vatican on June 29th 1963 when a Luciferian Enthronement ceremony was conducted.

We had confirmation yesterday of their child sex abductions presumably for use in black majik rituals, does anyone know of a priest who said there were/ Nephelim/Aliens/demonic possessed in high society/press/public office?

I dont think the answers are likely to be found on youtube, probably on old documents or hinted at in sermons/speeches.

PS remember where Jesus went to school LOLOL

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I could be wrong but he's a weather man right, to me it looks like he is just holding one of those clicker things to change the screen... I believe in aliens but not Reptilians trying to take over the world and tell me its nice enough out to start a BBQ
But I do appreciate the work you put in buddy well done.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not at all, but replying with "crackhead" or "uneducated" or any other hater comment is.

Agreed , there's no need for comments like that as they don't achieve anything other that cause bad feeling and warnings .
You have the right to believe what you want but I do urge caution when believing in people like Icke , try to keep at least one foot on the ground

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
...this is a joke right? A sane person can't watch this video and actually think so podunk weather man is apart of some massive Alien takeover. That doesn't even make sense...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You realize that the picture you commented on saying, "now do it with a human," would absolutely work with a human. Any image captured by the camera would have the same motion blur. It doesn't matter if it's a human or not. The camera does not distinguish between objects and apply different hardware and software for humans and other objects. The reason you have to break it down in a video editor is because it was a glitch in the hardware/firmware of the camera and not something that happened in real-life. Being "college educated," surely you should recognize this. We don't need reptilians ruling the planet when we already have a-wholes who want to control us and DO. I totally believe aliens are out there somewhere in the universe, questionable if they've been here, and I've even seen one of the classic triangles up close and personal. It's not that I'm not a believer in life outside this little ball, but that the reptilian conspiracy is so outrageous and the "proof" is so, so, so wrong. This is just a camera artifact and nothing more. The movie "They Live" is just a metaphor for the disgusting people that rule us on this planet, and not a documentary! lol
edit on 24-5-2012 by KillThePoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just google "interlaced video images" and you'll find loads of shapeshifting aliens.

Even a little bit of research and a modicum of common sense explains it. Perhaps there are aliens walking among us. This video is not proof of that however, sorry.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunkafungus

Do you still believe the left/right(democrat/republican) paradigm is real? Do you think our political system is real and offers you a choice? Do you think money is real? Do you think the MSM is telling the truth? Just curious, because if you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you might want to dig a little deeper. things are not what they seem.

I do believe in conspiracies surrounding our government and political systems to delude society from what's really going on. Society needs the 'out of the box' minority of people. Without these people we wouldn't evolve, BUT we also need people who are the sheep and follow what ever the government says, I'm not one of those people.
But what I don't believe is 'aliens or whatever you want to call them (not gonna say the word again)' controlling our society.
I do believe aliens existing in our vast universe, and this concept remains very foreign to a MAJORITY of people. So tone it down a bit, and I will respect you.
edit on 24-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Fisherr
lPLJvAj1x98 is the number you need.

As for the video, i just think it is a bad recording. motion blur interlace

Suit yourself, now do it with a human!

Easy, just watch this video

you are too clever for me, I concede. Enjoy your slumber, sorry to bother you, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I do believe in conspiracies surrounding our government and political systems to delude society from what's really going on. Society needs the 'out of the box' minority of people. Without these people we wouldn't evolve, BUT we also need people who are the sheep and follow what ever the government says, I'm not one of those people.
But what I don't believe is 'aliens or whatever you want to call them (not gonna say the word again)' controlling our society.
I do believe aliens existing in our vast universe, and this concept remains very foreign to a MAJORITY of people. So tone it down a bit, and I will respect you.
edit on 24-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

I am completely composed my man(sorry if I cam off curt). I am awake and living consciously. The truth is a beautiful thing. It is ok if you do not believe it brother, in fact I laughed my ass off when this was first brought to me. It sounds like you are already ahead of the game. Just know man, the deception keeps going. I urge you to keep diggin, the rabbit hole goes deep dude. All you have to do is finish opening up to "The Source" and it will show you the same things it showed me. and just for the record, "they"(my spiritual helpers) pointed this out to me. I wasn't even going to look at this guy. anyway, Thank you again for your perspective

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is going to be one of the hardest pills to swallow for humanity.

They ARE REAL. Wake yourselves up & they are not only posing in prominence, they fill so many places in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join