It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hologram Ring, 100% bonafide alien tech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Just google "interlaced video images" and you'll find loads of shapeshifting aliens.

Even a little bit of research and a modicum of common sense explains it. Perhaps there are aliens walking among us. This video is not proof of that however, sorry.

yes sir, and that is because there are many of them out there. this is happening all the time and thats why there are photos and videos of it everywhere. And yes there are also fake ones and mistakes as well, but don't let that discourage you from looking into this. And don't take this video as your proof if it does not sit right with you, but at least research this topic for yourself. Look at sources that appeal to you. I am not trying to convince you, I am just trying to give you the nudge to go look for yourself. There are excellent lectures and research out there by highly qualified people, on the topic. And once you do that, then connect with "Source" and it will show you the truth. Thank you for watching and for your perspective.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok.. so you are suggesting that only video can capture these shapeshifting aliens? Gee, how convenient. Can't see it with the human eye. ONLY captured on video. And it amazingly mimics interlaced video. Gee, how could anyone argue against such ironclad logic. Interlaced video is a known video anomaly. Or are you suggesting there is no such thing as interlaced video?

If you admit interlaced video exists, and that is the effect you get with it, what in your mind separates an interlaced video with a holographic alien?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Im sorry but that youtube vid has to be the biggest load of nonsense out here. This kind of crap seriously undermines all the hard work real researchers are doing and giving the whole UFO/Alien subject a negative and joke like status. This has to stop. Lay off the drugs, turn off your computer, go out side without your foil hat and enjoy some sunshine.

this is exactly the kind of ignorance that plagues this planet. what have you done to contribute other than spread your hate? What research have you done? Saying that someone is on drugs for trying to show you the truth, only shows that the tissue that's massed between your ears, is deteriorating. You do know the world is round, yes? And you do know that the apes of that day, wanted to hang those people who thought that yes? Open your mind and get out of that box you live in dude, there is a whole Universe waiting for you to wake up. Not believing is one thing, but hating on someone just to spread your ignorance in a pathetic attempt to discredit someone is not the way to go about it. At least make an educated rebuttal/case, there are many intelligent and articulate debunkers here on ATS, you could learn a thing or two from them.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
Not this again... Personally I believe it's a load of bull. Just read the recent thread of another paranoid-obsessed person believing in his theory of 'REPTILIANS' governing humanity by disguising themselves as reporters on T.V! We all gave him a hard time for his deluded and absurd thinking, I consider myself a bit deluded, but he took it another level, don't go his way!!!

And please don't make me say the word 'Reptilians' again, it's so ridiculous. I can't believe im replying on this thread.

edit on 24-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

I'm usually the last person to do something like this, but seriously.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ok.. so you are suggesting that only video can capture these shapeshifting aliens? Gee, how convenient. Can't see it with the human eye. ONLY captured on video. And it amazingly mimics interlaced video. Gee, how could anyone argue against such ironclad logic. Interlaced video is a known video anomaly. Or are you suggesting there is no such thing as interlaced video?

If you admit interlaced video exists, and that is the effect you get with it, what in your mind separates an interlaced video with a holographic alien?

No no, not suggesting either, although it is extremely difficult, you can still see something strange while you are watching the program, enough that you will want to stop and record that particular being, then go back and look at him closer. And besides, can you see infrared? Can you see Air? Ask yourself, why is it so hard to beleive there are things, such as beings, frequencies and light that you cannot see? Anyway, you can see them without TV or video, but their tech is far more advanced than ours and hence makes it difficult for the human eye to catch. This tech operates beyond our current understanding. Tupoc was on stage in hologram-form recently, did you happen to catch that? How can you not believe that this tech does not exists, after seeing that? but ok, fair enough. Interlaced video happens, tracers happen, blurs happen and yes anomalies happen. But in my three years of recording these, I have never seen one that goes for 5 consecutive minutes showing this kind of detail, and these kinds of anomalies. Where does that gold ring with a red jewel come from? what light source is making that happen? where did the metallic blur come from? I am open to al intelligent guesses or theories. These are the questions you should be asking.... Keep digging dude, you are obviously interested in this topic or you wouldn't be watching. The proof is hiding in plain sight. You just have to overcome the left brained logic that dictates how you perceive reality. The left-brained logic is not a good thing, it derails is from the truth...if you cant touch, taste, smell or see it, it doesn't exist right? wrong
Thank you for your perspective.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

Hey! I was helping him in the right direction! I was just stating it was over the top and that the majority of ATS do not believe in 'Reptilian' business at all. Am i entitled for an opinion as well?

But I do admire his bravery, and opposition to the typical ATS analysis thinking. And I do agree with the concepts he has to say about the conspiracies of government and the truth of what mankind has yet not discovered!
edit on 24-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

Personally, as much as I know reptilians, greys, mantis, Pleiades, Zeta's etc are ALL real.....and I know holographic impersonation is probably very real (based on contactees and what they've said) this entire video-television shape-shifting sounds ridiculous.
Why would a reptilian pose as a news anchor? To forecast bogus weather?

I believe in hybrids too. So perhaps you're thinking this guy is an alien hybrid and just going through life normally...as a human...and doesn't know the difference.

Maybe. I highly doubt it though.

And if holograms are projections, why do portions of the projection give way?
That's like picturing a solid beam of light shining down only.....the lower left portion of this 'solid' beam is flickering. How can you break up or break a part this solid source?

Listen, I don't proclaim to know whether this is true or not but my 'ridiculous' meter sounds off loudly that this is not real. David Icke doesn't even believe in these television holograms being real!
It just looks and sounds very naive and dumb when people present these findings.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was going to add a comment about interlaced
footage, horizontal bleeding and motion blur, but
it seems pointless as the OP is convinced of
'his' truth,

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't
make it drink.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
This is going to be one of the hardest pills to swallow for humanity.

They ARE REAL. Wake yourselves up & they are not only posing in prominence, they fill so many places in public.

amen brother finally! They do live, and they are controlling us. It truly amazes me how asleep "I was" before the tap on the shoulder. Thank you very much for your perspective

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I work in the industry and I can tell you this is 100% bonafide bunk. It shows that you have no idea about cameras, pixelation, ghosting, distortion, compression, encoding or anything else that has to do with media. Just because every image on TV does not look like an Olan Mills portrait it does not mean its some nefarious plot by ET to take over.

And yes I connect to Fox and MSNBC all the time and it happens to us regularly.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Tupoc was on stage in hologram-form recently, did you happen to catch that? How can you not believe that this tech does not exists, after seeing that?

You mean the 1862 technology utilized? Yes.. how amazingly brilliant. Except it's an old magicians trick, and not an advanced holographic image, like you think it is. Perhaps you should do a bit of research before you make such comparisons. Tupac's performance was just an updated version of Pepper's Ghost, cost upwards of 400k to create, and many months. And obviously because of the equipment involved, had to be done right there. The technology isn't even remotely close to what you think it is. Think vocaloid.. it's more along the lines of that. Not funky alien tech, sorry.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Personally, as much as I know reptilians, greys, mantis, Pleiades, Zeta's etc are ALL real.....and I know holographic impersonation is probably very real (based on contactees and what they've said) this entire video-television shape-shifting sounds ridiculous.
Why would a reptilian pose as a news anchor? To forecast bogus weather?

I believe in hybrids too. So perhaps you're thinking this guy is an alien hybrid and just going through life normally...as a human...and doesn't know the difference.

Maybe. I highly doubt it though.

And if holograms are projections, why do portions of the projection give way?
That's like picturing a solid beam of light shining down only.....the lower left portion of this 'solid' beam is flickering. How can you break up or break a part this solid source?

Listen, I don't proclaim to know whether this is true or not but my 'ridiculous' meter sounds off loudly that this is not real. David Icke doesn't even believe in these television holograms being real!
It just looks and sounds very naive and dumb when people present these findings.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

I know man, I have seen the bad examples and hoaxes. And thats also why i am laughing in the video, It is preposterous! But know this, its not just the weather guy. They pose as the president, the queen and so many others. I truly feel they are having fun messing with us, or maybe even on some sick power trip(which sounds like the case) But after years of studying this phenomenon, I have found that they are everywhere and that is a big part of how this "thought prison" is kept up and running tight. They have people everywhere, to drop the right word and the right thoughts at the right moment, in subtle ways, to influence the way you think and they way you perceive reality. And what you determine to be real vs fake
It is a BIG JAGGED PILL to swallow, but the more you learn about subversion and even the basic fundamentals of the universe, that we have been lied to about, you will find that it makes perfect sense...that an alien species taking over an unsuspecting planet, would do it by subversive tactics and not some "independence day" style hostile takeover...And yes, i can definitely surrender that this guy may be a shapeshifter, however it is the ring and the plasma thing/light(or whatever that was) that throws me off of that theory. And as far as Icke, he is not telling all. although he is a leader in the field, and actually the cornerstone that got me started into this, he doesn't disclose everything on purpose. all it takes is your own research and a deeper understanding of how the universe works and you will see that the rabbit hole runs much much deeper than he says it does
Besides, david icke is so spot on, do you think that he would still be breathing if he was divulging everything? a man with his audience, giving out all of the secrets of the controlling forces on this planet? One last thing, the reason the light can be broken is because it is not just light, there is an unfamiliar energy/tech to it(unfamiliar to us). You can clearly see the plasma looking thing(*or whatever that is) on the top of his hand. The hologram emulates from that spot, it appears. The physics we are used to, does not work the same with this tech, or at least works differently than we are thinking about it. remember, we are trying to figure out something that we have no clue of how it works..

Also, after the recent knowledge that I have acquired, i trust no one. and you shouldn't either. the truth is found within. There is no need to go to outside sources for the truth. Once you connect, the existence will provide you with the truth. We have even been lied to about basic physics, free energy, history and biology(in addition to most everything else on this planet, in some way shape or form). don't think so? check out Dr. Bruce Lipton that explains how it is the cell that affects the environment and not the environment that effects the cell.(the disinformation on this topic was given to us on purpose) this new cell knowledge is epic! This is the basic cornerstone of existence turns everything inside out, form what we were taught.

anyway, thank you very much for your perspective

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Tupoc was on stage in hologram-form recently, did you happen to catch that? How can you not believe that this tech does not exists, after seeing that?

You mean the 1862 technology utilized? Yes.. how amazingly brilliant. Except it's an old magicians trick, and not an advanced holographic image, like you think it is. Perhaps you should do a bit of research before you make such comparisons. Tupac's performance was just an updated version of Pepper's Ghost, cost upwards of 400k to create, and many months. And obviously because of the equipment involved, had to be done right there. The technology isn't even remotely close to what you think it is. Think vocaloid.. it's more along the lines of that. Not funky alien tech, sorry.

Fair enough. But why is it, Earth humans have such a hard time believing that no technology exists from what they know? That nothing could exit that is far beyond even the biggest imaginations? I am not claiming that I am 100% right. I am just claiming that this guys is not human. Thanks for your perspective

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well sure, it could exist. So could unicorns, leprechauns, and honest politicians. You'll have to provide further proof than video that looks identical to interlaced videos however. That doesn't prove a thing. It just proves video can have anomalies. Just because some dude is wearing a ring and the video has issues doesn't mean he is an alien.

And mind, I DO believe in UFOs. Also believe in paranormal (i.e. "ghosts" even though they may not be spirits of dead people), and many other things. I just don't believe everything that is fed to me through people like the one who made your original video.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
I was going to add a comment about interlaced
footage, horizontal bleeding and motion blur, but
it seems pointless as the OP is convinced of
'his' truth,

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't
make it drink.

funny i was thinking the same thing about the non-beleivers. It truly amazes me how people are so reluctant to admit the Earth is round. I urge you to watch "reptilians for skeptics"(Im adding it now) If after you watch Wolf Blitzer(The alternate wolf that is) sport his reptilians eyes, you do not beleive...well then I guess 9/11 was not an inside job in your mind, so is nothing more to discuss. Thank you very much for your perspective.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No more edits on the original post, so here is the video "reptilians for skeptics" if anyone is interested. These are some excellent examples of non-humasn in the news.

edit on 24-5-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well sure, it could exist. So could unicorns, leprechauns, and honest politicians. You'll have to provide further proof than video that looks identical to interlaced videos however. That doesn't prove a thing. It just proves video can have anomalies. Just because some dude is wearing a ring and the video has issues doesn't mean he is an alien.

And mind, I DO believe in UFOs. Also believe in paranormal (i.e. "ghosts" even though they may not be spirits of dead people), and many other things. I just don't believe everything that is fed to me through people like the one who made your original video.

I just put up another video(In responses). If that doesn't convince you, I can't help you. Just because something gives off a similar effect as another anomaly, that doesn't mean it is what's occurring. It all good man. You won't believe something like this, yet you will beleive what you learned in school, yes? maybe something to think about, seeing how "they" have lied to us for, well..ever. And they have been busted doing it time after time. Its not an easy pill to swallow I know, but do your own research. I will teach you how to catch them yourself if you would like and you can see that this is 100% legit. Thank you for your perspective

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
since when is bad video compression from a youtube video
evidence of holograms

that's just as bad as as using bad video compression you tube videos as evidence of morphing reptilians.

i dont understand

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I just put up another video(In responses). If that doesn't convince you, I can't help you.

Its the same dude using software to find what he wants to find .... only this time for 20 minutes , this is no more evidence than the original video you posted .

Did you make these videos , are you that dude ? ... just curious .

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

I work in the industry and I can tell you this is 100% bonafide bunk. It shows that you have no idea about cameras, pixelation, ghosting, distortion, compression, encoding or anything else that has to do with media. Just because every image on TV does not look like an Olan Mills portrait it does not mean its some nefarious plot by ET to take over.

And yes I connect to Fox and MSNBC all the time and it happens to us regularly.

FOX(the most infested station of them all?)?! R U Serious, wow ok, Of Course they would say that. Do you think they would say "oh yea, there are lizard people here, didn't you know?!" get real. and thats where your wrong. another box thinker. Thinking everything must fit into a nice n tidy box, so that its comforting. It comforts the mind from the possibility that something unthinkable is happening to them and that they have been punked their whole life. Its ok man, one day soon you will get it. I too thought this was a load of BS when I first learned about it. Maybe working in the industry too long made you too comfortable around these types of things, so much that you overlook things now, you can explain away every anomaly away, that comes from that brainwashing machine. Not once stopping to think..."Hey, I could be wrong"... you sit too close to the TV all day bro, JK with ya man, I was once a serious TV junky
Just remember, there are thousands of scientists that say there is no such thing as life outside pour planet. LIE LIE LIE, Earth System = Lie's and Deceit. Thank you for your perspective. Like I said, I'm not looking to convince anyone, just hoping to light the spark in those people with the itch to find out what is wrong on this planet and search for the truth. peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join