It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be anything what would you be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Thank you, I would,nt claim to be speaking the truth necessarily, just my personal opinions about aspects of our nature which will always hold us back! And yet got us to where we are today, our inbuilt " Survival of the fittest "programming, our ego and survival and reproductive instincts, which, with seven billion people on the planet, (Far too many, in my opinion...) may, ironically lead to our extinction, one way or another " Victims of our own success " if you like.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

i guess i cant say it cant happen, so ill say, it could happen, thats about all i can say.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Id be a crystal skull..And know the visions of the past, present and future..Of course id be thousands of years old and could have been placed by aliens..

And of course id know about all the lost civilizations like Atlantis or Lemuria..Id hold all the mystery's of the universe..peace,sugarcookie1

very sweet! youd be like a cosmic hardrive stored with histories and mysteries....

however i think you in this very moment would be more special and valuable then a crystal skull,,, your beauty is a natural treasure

ImaFungi
That was a nice thing to say thank you..I will store that in my cosmic hardrive
peace,sugarcookie1

link   

link   
Kickin it with Jesus on the new earth ... loving and appreciating every "minute" of it (though eternity assumes the absence of time so whatever the equivalent is).

You asked.

edit on 24-5-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Thank you ! I,ve enjoyed our exchange of opinions, though we may differ, that,s what makes life interesting.

P.s. if everyone on ATS could exchange differing opinions without rudeness and attacks, we might begin to achieve something... This behaviour helps to explain my thoughts on our " Primitive " nature, in a mild form.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

edit on 24-5-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Thank you ! I,ve enjoyed our exchange of opinions, though we may differ, that,s what makes life interesting.

P.s. if everyone on ATS could exchange differing opinions without rudeness and attacks, we might begin to achieve something... This behaviour helps to explain my thoughts on our " Primitive " nature, in a mild form.

agreed...

true, not everyone on ats is searching for the same conclusion or activity, some people enjoy ruffling feathers, electronically attacking others, heckling, trolling, innocently joking, chiming, some people have studied much information, some dont know they are wrong, some think they are right, some know they are right...etc..

i will never think an argument is won by who is yelling loudest, or causing the most disruption,,, but i guess as proof in our differing opinions, and possibly what causes conflict and opposition is there is no winner to many arguments, no way of verifying victory, maybe both are slightly right, maybe both are subjectively right, ...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Good thoughts..... How about a second sequel to " 2001 A Space Odyssey " in which " The Sentinel " returns to either correct our capacity for self destruction, or, actively manages said destruction ? I feel a film script coming on.....

Off now to sit in the garden, watch the fish feeding in the pond, play with the dogs, and smoke a " roll up " and enjoy the sunshine...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

sounds good.. do you write screenplays/write in general?

also "2001" is one of my favorite films ( stanley kubrick one of my favs) i have to unfortunatly say i dont remember much from the sequal, i 2010: the year we made contact........ so i dont know what you mean by sentinel,,, but i will check it out.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Written three, sent one to the b.b.c .it was rejected. All were on different topics. I ought to get back to it, maybe this winter.. As I remember, Arthur C.Clarke,s book that inspired " 2001 and 2010 " was called " The Sentinel " ( The monolithic slab, that was found on the moon, and at key stages in our ancestors development..) both good films, and another sequel is long overdue. By all means check My facts on this, it,s a long time since I,ve seen either film...
P.s.. Writing scripts is one thing, getting someone to read them is another, though I suppose everyone has to start somewhere....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I would like to be the lone wanderer or the courier.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I would like to be water.

vvv

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I want to be an employee in a pencil factory, preferably the guy that paints them yellow.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If you could be anything what would you be?
what would you be composed of?
where would you be located?
what would you be able to do?
what would be your objective/purpose for existing?
would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever?

I would choose to be pure energy,free from boundaries,travelling for ever in the universe..
If i were to create a universe it would be an evolving one.It wouldn't depended on me.
I would exist to travel,watch and learn.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Free.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Malcolm Reynolds or perhaps Indiana Jones or Han Solo.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would be... anything but human
hjahah

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Super saiyin for sure.
edit on 24-5-2012 by doom27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Id be a crystal skull..And know the visions of the past, present and future..Of course id be thousands of years old and could have been placed by aliens..

And of course id know about all the lost civilizations like Atlantis or Lemuria..Id hold all the mystery's of the universe..peace,sugarcookie1

very sweet! youd be like a cosmic hardrive stored with histories and mysteries....

however i think you in this very moment would be more special and valuable then a crystal skull,,, your beauty is a natural treasure

yes and that skull would be mine

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join