It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be anything what would you be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
These questions are asked as if you are all that exist as a point of awareness..they pertain to your potential desires, your perspective and experience....

If you could be anything what would you be?

what would you be composed of?

where would you be located?

what would you be able to do?

what would be your objective/purpose for existing?

would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever?

would you desiree to be alone?( alone forever?) if not,, what would your company consist of? what would be their forms and functions and would they be their own entities, or a figment of your creation like the personal world of your dreams and the scenarios and pseudo people you encounter within them?

If you would make an abode for your spirit and company how large would it be and what would be its purpose? what would be some long term goals ( long term = eons of eternal infinities) of your creation? and how would you keep it in check ( keep things from going out of hand, breaking down, failing, errors in the processing of whatever material you make your creation out of)

how would you establish concepts or morals, or absolutes, or truth, or knowledge,, what would these things mean and how would they be known to exist objectively and timelessly?

how can value or worth be objectively justified between parts or pieces of your creation? is it possible to judge and grade between parts, companions, granules, concepts,., and have those judgements mean anything?

is meaningful judgement only possible if meaning/purpose is pre established or absolute and eternally existing?

or is meaning/ purpose that is spontaneously realized, noticed, and felt.... real and relevant,, and immediate proof of the possibility of meaning and purpose existing as a concept and an active construct?

... This is just a train of thought i began to ride,, i think all thoughts and ideas are relevant in the world of philosophy so im looking forward to your questions and answers..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I want to be a Stone

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A worm.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

really a worm? why is that? have you ever been up and close to a large compost pile,,, a universe of maggots, and centipedes and worms, and rotting foods, and eaten fecal matter.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

you would be content being a stone forever? even after knowing there are other possibilities of things to be, do and feel..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I would be an invincible werewolf.
edit on 23-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I also kind of meant with this thread.. if the universe did not exist..... and it was up to you to create anything... what form would you take,,, and in what manner and form would you make your surroundings.... and why?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i want to be
happy
thats all

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'd like to be Kate Upton's showerhead.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A galaxy. or maybe superman.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think it would be cool to be the energy of epiphanies, swooping in to wash away antiquated paradigms and refresh one's understanding and renew their faith in life's splendor and opportunity, increasing their sense of worth and oneness, and unveiling inspiration from within.

On a more tangible scale, I always wanted to fly like an eagle...

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Your mom's bike
edit on 23-5-2012 by laterallateral because: made out of my genitals

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I would want to be a solitary star.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Green lantern for sure, get to explore the vast universe battle evil and just generally kick um backsides

I think that would be awesome.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

in what manner would you attempt to become happy?,,,, if you were only a pinpoint of awareness,, what must you do to become happy?

what does happiness mean?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

what would be the point? what would you do? would you be aware of yourself? if you could "feel" i guess it would kind of be like a dog sticking its head out of the car window for a really long time.....youd probably be pretty hot too

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

so if you could be "anything" you would be a man with supernatural powers? lucky for you in this life you got pretty close to your greatest wish.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I would want to be a King of an empire.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To become a sentient form of energy, able to traverse the cosmos at will, guiding primitive civilisations forward, as they are able to cope with it, a bit like the monolith in. " 2001: A Space Odyssey " but with the added bonus of reversing things if I get it wrong....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Id have powers to control all woman to do WHATEVER i want.... i would never get bored... Idk if that counts, but it would be fun...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join