It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be anything what would you be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

With the greatest respect, I think we,ll have to agree to disagree ! Thanks for your imaginative original post and your replies to mine...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

interesting! can you explain a little more about what you mean with your words, after apple.... im a little confused

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Bill Gates' bank account

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

im not agreeing or disagreeing,, only wondering..... you dont think there is any way to tame the spark of anger which can be lit in a micro second, has before, is happening within thousands of people right now,, theres no way to abolish that competitive, and passionate fury within humans,, thats what your saying,, man cannot be tamed?man cannot learn to understand all other man.... or the chaotic and very real and emotional events of life spontaneously produce the rage and madness it takes to kill another man? ( and always will)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

not ron swansons mustache? its probably just as rich ( texturally, quality, form)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

interesting! can you explain a little more about what you mean with your words, after apple.... im a little confused

Most christian religions that follow the bible, assume that the tree of knowledge was an apple tree (I know that it is not but that is for a different thread.)

The fruit from the tree of knowledge and those who partook of that fruit destroyed the ideal world that the christian god created.

I would find a particular gratification if I was that fruit, not because I want to see the human race fail but because if; I am here why not be the key to its failure. It has to be some one according to your OP (If you could be anything what would you be?) so I want to be the most powerful thing to grace the human condition...an apple.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Don,t forget...we are animals, arguably "clever " animals, but animals nonetheless. Beneath the thin veneer of being " civilised " beats the heart of planet earth,s top predator, whatever our " sophistication " and " achievements " I,m hoping my comments don,t appear negative, just realistic....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

hmm, ok i see what your saying now....... with what i was asking was more about you personally,, you would want to spend your being and essence and time and potential being a "tool" thats in the scene of the big picture of mankind for very shortly..... im asking about your dreams,,,, only you exist..... from that point.... what would you want to exist... and what would you desiree to be?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

These questions are asked as if you are all that exist as a point of awareness..they pertain to your potential desires, your perspective and experience....
If I exist at ALL points of awareness, I'd be God, or at least an aspect. Therefore:

It there is no would. I AM. lol

what would you be composed of?
All that exists.

where would you be located?
Everywhere.

what would you be able to do?
Anything.

what would be your objective/purpose for existing?
No objectives for existing, but plenty for keeping busy.

would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever?
No. I'm the programmer, I'd like to get back to programming.

would you desiree to be alone?( alone forever?) if not,, what would your company consist of? what would be their forms and functions and would they be their own entities, or a figment of your creation like the personal world of your dreams and the scenarios and pseudo people you encounter within them?
I'd want companions who cannot trump me, but who are individuals, so,. they'd have to be like me enough to understand me to some degree, but would have to fall flat on their face a few times, so that they'd both know their place, and learn to ask for my help.

If you would make an abode for your spirit and company how large would it be and what would be its purpose?
No, my abode would live inside me. Occasionally I'd come to visit.

what would be some long term goals ( long term = eons of eternal infinities) of your creation?
Grow! GROW!

and how would you keep it in check ( keep things from going out of hand, breaking down, failing, errors in the processing of whatever material you make your creation out of)
It's called reboot the laws that govern how the creation runs. Change a law and *poof* no more decomposition.

how would you establish concepts or morals, or absolutes, or truth, or knowledge,, what would these things mean and how would they be known to exist objectively and timelessly?
I'd let them break themselves so that they can learn to rise above their train-wrecks.

how can value or worth be objectively justified between parts or pieces of your creation?
Input equals output. If I design something to be spectacular, it's worth spectacular. If something was given the potential for spectacular and this thing deliberately refused to try? It abused it's value, and has made itself worthless.

is it possible to judge and grade between parts, companions, granules, concepts,., and have those judgements mean anything?
If I am God, then if I put value on it, it has value. The judgement mean something if the creation pays attention to the fact that I set the value. If they start moving the marks around, then it's not going to work out right, for them.

is meaningful judgement only possible if meaning/purpose is pre established or absolute and eternally existing?

or is meaning/ purpose that is spontaneously realized, noticed, and felt.... real and relevant,, and immediate proof of the possibility of meaning and purpose existing as a concept and an active construct?
You sidestep the issue by giving out POTENTIAL.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Don,t forget...we are animals, arguably "clever " animals, but animals nonetheless. Beneath the thin veneer of being " civilised " beats the heart of planet earth,s top predator, whatever our " sophistication " and " achievements " I,m hoping my comments don,t appear negative, just realistic....

if you are speaking the truth, which i think you are and i appreciate your realism,, then it is not your fault if the truth appears negative,,, your perspective is not faulty.... i think i have understood this before but right now i really see clearly, what is meant about all the death to the ego business,,, i dont agree with or approve of that choir and its misconceptions,, but the problems and conflicts and passions of the animal wanting to be on top, or alpha male, get this girl and that girl, screw someone or something or a poor nation over for business, have a war for resources and/or pleasure.... these are all problems that stem from "selves" the driving force of the human,, the will...... the whole ego abolishment movement seems to be a war on the ego driven,, because that ego driven animal is the source of the neglect for peaceful and intelligent resolvement,, and the fuel and provider of violence .... that is what we are talking about right,, in a away the good and evil of man? or is there anything more specific you had in mind?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

hmm, ok i see what your saying now....... with what i was asking was more about you personally,, you would want to spend your being and essence and time and potential being a "tool" thats in the scene of the big picture of mankind for very shortly..... im asking about your dreams,,,, only you exist..... from that point.... what would you want to exist... and what would you desiree to be?

Well that is an easy answer.

I want to be "me". I love who I am, and what I have become, although I desire to become more, I am happy with what I am now, but will not resist becoming something more.

"I AM"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If I could be anything, I would be both nothing and everything.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Id be a crystal skull..And know the visions of the past, present and future..Of course id be thousands of years old and could have been placed by aliens..

And of course id know about all the lost civilizations like Atlantis or Lemuria..Id hold all the mystery's of the universe..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

thanks for the response, i enjoyed your thorough replies!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

thats a great and beautiful thing to hear

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

thats a very awesome thing...... everything as in be every atom and elephant and asteroid? also everything as in all the manifestations and permutations of the physical representation of everything (infinity),,, everything is a never ending process, new can always be produced.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If I could make myself, my world, my universe into anything, then it would be just a game I'm living in. A made-up existence wouldn't be real, which is why I not only don't believe in a god, but I don't WANT there to be a god that made up this life.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Id be a crystal skull..And know the visions of the past, present and future..Of course id be thousands of years old and could have been placed by aliens..

And of course id know about all the lost civilizations like Atlantis or Lemuria..Id hold all the mystery's of the universe..peace,sugarcookie1

very sweet! youd be like a cosmic hardrive stored with histories and mysteries....

however i think you in this very moment would be more special and valuable then a crystal skull,,, your beauty is a natural treasure

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I'd have to say a trucker.

They eat out a lot.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

the game idea is very cool!!!! so what makes something real?, is if nothing intended for it to transpire? if a god did not create the universe, then its just some very "real" scramble ( very much like the concept of a game,,,, we wouldnt have the concept and prerequisite information for "game" unless we had this existence) the fact that it may not be aware, or in control, it makes it real,, which means more "serious"?

any way i like your idea of game,,,,, infinite amount of types and styles of games,, maybe 3 d holographic games with the best graphics so its as if its real,, what would be your method of coming up with original scenarios and situation to take part in,,, would you change characters? would you ever want to try being a lady one go?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join