It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Proves Black People and Women Have Same Brainpower As White Men - Racists Proved Wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This just proves that science has become politically correct over the years. They have to so they can continue receiving grants.

About 20 years ago there was a controversial book about this called "The Bell Curve" that totally goes against what current science (under pressure) is saying.

Adding...can you imagine if scientists proved that white males were genetically smarter and superior? They would be out of business immediately.

I can't trust politically correct science now a days. It's pretty skewed.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryom

Gender comparisons are actually much more 'valid', atleast when judging by neuron count in the neocortex, on average 19 billion neurons in females, and 23 billion in males (wikipedia). That's a very clear difference, no arguing about that. The most important thing though, is how that difference manifests itself.

so basically, women are doing the same job working with a lot less... guess Mom was right!

not sure that I like that, but looks like it may be the case

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardKill

ALL RACES ARE EQUAL and WOMEN AND MEN ARE EQUAL

Agreed 100% nice thread

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Agreed 100% nice thread

Second that. White people are just as good in sports, running and jumping as black people

We are all equal!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
We are all equal in the sense that we deserve the same rights, freedoms and opportunities as each other. But to say we are all equal physically, physiologically and psychologically is inaccurate. Genes do seem to favour some over others and this is a fact we all have to live with. Whether "race" is one of those factors is unlikely, but culture and upbringing do seem to play a large role.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Agreed 100% nice thread

Second that. White people are just as good in sports, running and jumping as black people

We are all equal!

YES as its health and stamina/confidence based not HUE color

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've said this numerous times.... racists are the BIGGEST, most EASILY manipulated pawns that TPTB have at their disposal. Hands down.

No other group of people can be so easily made to act one way or another due to their preconceived notions which are based in total and utter ignorance.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
everyone is equal in value as humans, but i don't understand why people have such trouble acknowledging that differences exist.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
everyone is equal in value as humans, but i don't understand why people have such trouble acknowledging that differences exist.

It would take a FULL examination off all races and ages of this species to obtain the CORRECT/ACCURATE DATA.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Because when there are exceptions to every rule, it isn't really a rule

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This study might have been relevent 300 years ago but I think we all already knew that.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Since when did sports have anything to do with species equality?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My ignorance does not equal your intelligence.
People are not equal. You can say whatever kind, fuzzy, warm thing you want, but a goodly number of people are so dim, so very incompetant, and so uninterested in anything besides the most base carnal desires that they are absolutely useless to humanity.
Can we say that we can use race or sex to define this? No.
But people are not equal.

In a room full of brain surgeons does the high school drop outs' opinion on brain cancer mean anything? Should it even be given consideration? In a room full of educated people who keep current on world events, well versed in history, literature, and the sciences, does the opinion of some dumb welfare mamma (who hasn't read a newspaper, or a science column in her entire life, who can barely read at a 5th grade level) really mean much?

I am a firm believer in sterilization based on intelligence scores. In an already over-populated world we cannot afford to allow the infantile of mind to propagate.
Now, crucify me as an evil or ignorant person.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It would take a FULL examination off all races and ages of this species to obtain the CORRECT/ACCURATE DATA

i realize it would be impossible to quantify the differences with 100% accuracy, but saying "there are no differences in ability between races" is folly.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Agreed 100% nice thread

We are all equal!

Sarcasm right? I do not believe we are all equal I believe every race has their own superpower that they excel in.
edit on 21-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Because when there are exceptions to every rule, it isn't really a rule

i feel like your inability to grasp the concept of "averages" is a fine example of the differences between men and women. sorry. that was inappropriate and mean (but probably true).

no, i don't think men are worth more, and women less. you're a genius compared to my social skills and non-verbal communications, and (most likely) my problem solving/logic outdistances yours by a comparable amount. it's a tradeoff.

i'm uncompromisingly honest and blunt about things, and honestly? i'd rather be a woman than a man. i'm admitting this (and risking abashment from my male peers) so you'll realize i'm not putting women down, but just saying things like they are.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Agreed 100% nice thread

We are all equal!

Sarcasm right? I do not believe we are all equal I believe every race has their own superpower that they excel in.

Yup. We aren't the same, and that is the bitter truth. It's fine to have a system where we try to for equal representation as much as possible, but it's ignorant to claim we are literally the same.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Agreed 100% nice thread

We are all equal!

1 can understand your POV mayabong, but genetically ALL were designed to be strong ---- even if for labor purposes within the neither realms -- some may have the genes cut off but 1 feels ALL have the same layouts.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well after some of the stupid things I've done in my life I can pretty much assure everyone that there are many, many, (keep adding manys) black people and women smarter than me

Signed, a white guy

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
sapiens sapiens

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join