It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Proves Black People and Women Have Same Brainpower As White Men - Racists Proved Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not sure if you guys know about this but recent science has proved despite years of belief that both black people and women have as much brain power as white men.

Throughout much of the early 20th century many peoples said that black and women should not be allowed to vote and should be descriminated against.

I have alwasy been against these discriminations because every1 knows we're all equal but recent science proves this.

This is an article in 2003 from Washington University that proves that there is no biological difference between the brains of different races.

this is an education article about how womens minds are also equal to the man's minds

www.education.com...

So races and genders is NOT a factor in intelligence and brianpower despite years of racism and sexism trying to tell us the contrary.

How silly is is LOL u see if u listen to the "MEDICAL ESTABLIHSMENT" for years u would be a racist and a sexist but I NEVER was.

That why is SO important u make up ur OWN MIND and think. Recent science proves it

ALL RACES ARE EQUAL and WOMEN AND MEN ARE EQUAL

+21 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Note to OP: The year is 2012, not 1965.

This kind of thing is pretty much common knowledge and accepted by most people. People are equals regardless of race or gender, so they should be treated like it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

This kind of thing is pretty much common knowledge and accepted by most people. People are equals regardless of race or gender, so they should be treated like it.

I am from Brazil and have always been told womens had much smaller brains than men and same with blacks.

Many scientists have said this over the years that blacks and women should not be allowed to fly airplane or do other things like be a doctor or a lawyer.

I'm very excited to know that what I have believed all my life was true that blacks and women and men ARE equal. I have always believed this and now recent science has proven this. Makes me very happy

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Science is amazing ! Thanks science !

Science also has proven that Multiple Stab Wounds May Be Harmful To Monkeys

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh...

You'd be surprised what some racists believe.
beliefs that are taught and upheld by some of the most idiotic members of our society.

Surprised *indeed*

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So science had proven that we are all equally stupid.

2nd line

3rd line

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

you'd be surprised what kind of crazy racist and sexist people are out in the world!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This should be common sense to all. The only thing that makes certain people less intelligent is the fact that many do not care to use their brains. I think racial pride is fine but racism is very ignorant and I dont understand how they get this feeling of superiority when they have very limited brain power themselves

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
you'd be surprised what kind of crazy racist and sexist people are out in the world!

Not me. I see it almost daily and coming from everywhere.

That's the sad truth.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A) By now it is common knowledge that all people have equal brainpower.
B) It doesn't matter if we are all equal, it is how we use our brain power on which we are judged.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
double
edit on 20/5/2012 by BigBruddah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardKill

I am from Brazil and have always been told womens had much smaller brains than men and same with blacks.

Many scientists have said this over the years that blacks and women should not be allowed to fly airplane or do other things like be a doctor or a lawyer.

I'm very excited to know that what I have believed all my life was true that blacks and women and men ARE equal. I have always believed this and now recent science has proven this. Makes me very happy

I'm sorry, but this made me spit out my eggs on toast.

Too funny.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Double Post, sorry.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Unrealised because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Brain power is irrelevant really, it's how you apply common sense and knowledge to problems and situations, otherwise known as intelligence. (Not saying anyone does/doesn't possess this ability).

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's not about the color of your skin.
What it boils down to is a environmental issue. It's the environment you grow up in.

A young black man that grows up in an upscale area and are raised by financially secure parents (note I said Parent's as in both of them) are most likely going to grow up with a good education, manners, a conscience and the ability to be a productive member of society.

A young black man that grows up in the ghetto with a single mother who is on entitlement programs and who has never had a job and expects everything to be given to her and has older gang members to act as a father figure or mom's 3 boyfriends a month as a "daddy" will grow up to be.......well, look around you now and in the news to see what you get.

Same goes if your white, red, yellow, black, brown or WHATEVER........

I have been around awhile and lived in many, many cities and country settings and really have found this to be true. At least that's my belief.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Not me. I see it almost daily and coming from everywhere.

That's the sad truth.

The joy of being a moderator!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This does not detract from the problem caused by slavery and racism: the average black has less education than the average white. Per capita knowledge is still ruled by the whites. Times will change, we are all the same.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I thought this was common sense.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i'm going to disagree to a degree. it depends on what you define "intelligence/brainpower" as.

men are on average better at left brain tasks, while women are better at right brained tasks (one reason why women are usually more socially integrated and in touch with their feelings and men are usually better at math/spatial reasoning).

as for differences between races (the op demonstrates his bias by only including two races out of many), well....there's a reason more professional athletes are black than white, or any other race by a large ratio, and there's a reason why there are many indians and asians in top tier intellectual fields.

find happiness in what you have. always wishing for more will cause you pain and get you nowhere. often you'll find you have exactly what you wanted all along.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
A young black man that grows up in the ghetto with a single mother who is on entitlement programs

(the rest is too steriotypical to consider, or you are talking about a specific person you know)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join