It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

Please tell me what you're saying. I read what you wrote "this is not the messenger speaking" but what does that mean? He's making this up?
Is the message real (to you)?
Because I gotta tell you, it's resonating deep within me. Not all but most.

The messenger is the the human. Mother Akasha took over Usa's body to give her discourse. The Ascended Masters are not the messengers but the teachers. The messages resonate very deeply with me as well, especially those of Akasha and Emmanuel Jesus the Christ. Very powerful messages and prescence. Those of us who are awakenned, (I suspect you are one of us), shared many previous incarnations, and were part of an ancient mystery school in what is now Delphi, 37,000 years ago with Akasha and Asun.

I hope that clears things up a little.
Namaste

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

That's one helluva last name to go through life with huh?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This 30 minute video would be done in 5 if he spoke normally. This is the same mumbo jumbo that is posted daily on this site and many others

www.galacticmessages.com...

For years they have been "channelling" extraterrestrials who keep saying soon big change is coming....any minute now big change....no seriously aaaany minute now....

Its getting real old. And what the hell is a ascended master....someone like Jesus not some random guy with a hunch.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ascended master or slightly retarded crackpot. This sounds more like a Why you shouldnt do drugs or end up like me message than a space man communicating to the world message

My 4 year old speaks clearer than that, speaks like a 4 year old and is more interesting to.

If that is what a god is to you, good luck
edit on 19-5-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Human_Alien

23 seconds in and I had to stop it.
I just can't do this tonight
I
Dont have

the patience

to listen

to someone who

talks like

this.

Who talks like Obama, ya mean?

Me too... 20 seconds in - right-click>stop download

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Why does she sound like a man?
Is this what happens when we ascend? We all sound like a gruff man, who pauses every 3 or 4 words?

Apparently!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

edit on 19-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Seriously, I think these sort of messages, while interesting to a point, represent an elitism of the worst kind.

A very real group of individuals, centering themselves around some fictional ascended masters, completely absolve themselves of any responsibility for the state of the world; while at the same time, directing blame at everyone but themselves.

WE are not responsible for earthquakes, tsunamis or floods. WE are the victims of the natural order of things...and not the perpetrators. Natural disasters are NOT Divine retribution for mankind being as he was created...i. e.: imperfect!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I wasn't that impressed with the video. There's probably some truth to what is said. It will be interesting to see what happens the rest of this year.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The egyptians predicted this time, 10,000 years ago. It's written on the walls. They said only 15% of the humans will make it.

Stop following his time, t'his' time. Get back with the natural order of things, Nature is your guide.
edit on 19-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Thanks, human-alien, for posting. I think most people know what is wrong with the world today, unfortunately, a video like this is no match for our primeval urges / instincts which lie just below the the thin veneer of our " civilised " behaviour. What I,m trying to say is that we are driven by our primitive instincts, despite our technological advances, our dark, primeval side still rises to the surface and dominates the way individuals, or come to that, nations treat each other...? So..no, nothing will change, I don,t see things getting better for mankind, we,ll destroy ourselves first....Homo sapiens will have the shortest reign on earth of all species, despite our meteoric rise to power, we have not made the best use of our knowledge, and our demise will be equally rapid, I suspect....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Did you know that 'The Ascended Masters' take VISA/MASTER CARD ?

COPYRIGHTS: © 2009 Radiant Rose Academy Inc. 2009-2012

All Transactions in Canadian Funds

www.akashaonline.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

If you think humans were evolved and technology is the best achievement, then you're a lost boy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What?Warriors aren't screwed then?
If we fought to protect what incarnation will we see,more fighting?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

People, PLEASE pay attention:

The Ascended Masters...those very same enlightend beings from a higher dimension, who brought you that splendid and moving video take VISA/MASTERCARD !

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Holy irritating speaker... I could only listen to about 1 minute of it. This is no ascended master speaking they would not reveal themselves as such and would not speak from an authority position like this. IOW I am an ascended master listen to me blah blah. This is some wannabe looking for attention. I did not listen to the whole thing but I would bet dollars to donuts there is nothing new that most of us don't already know...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by IAMTAT

Did you know that 'The Ascended Masters' take VISA/MASTER CARD ?

COPYRIGHTS: © 2009 Radiant Rose Academy Inc. 2009-2012

All Transactions in Canadian Funds

www.akashaonline.com...

What's your point?
Did you know Catholic churches take tithing while some Temples take donations?
Did you know some politicians take blackmail while some cops take bribes?

What is your point?
You don't like the method so disregard the message?
I'm really not understanding your position. Care to enlighten me? Thanks!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Thanks, human-alien, for posting. I think most people know what is wrong with the world today, unfortunately, a video like this is no match for our primeval urges / instincts which lie just below the the thin veneer of our " civilised " behaviour. What I,m trying to say is that we are driven by our primitive instincts, despite our technological advances, our dark, primeval side still rises to the surface and dominates the way individuals, or come to that, nations treat each other...? So..no, nothing will change, I don,t see things getting better for mankind, we,ll destroy ourselves first....Homo sapiens will have the shortest reign on earth of all species, despite our meteoric rise to power, we have not made the best use of our knowledge, and our demise will be equally rapid, I suspect....

Nothing might not change but let's hope it does in...whatever capacity it might take!

Thank you for posting

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
The egyptians predicted this time, 10,000 years ago. It's written on the walls. They said only 15% of the humans will make it.

Stop following his time, t'his' time. Get back with the natural order of things, Nature is your guide.
edit on 19-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

Absolutely. Pay attention to nature. Get out there and listen. Watch. Observe.

Great advice. Thanks

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Pft...World message.

I have a message to the World.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join