It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Even though. He sounds. Like William Shatner. Throughout. This video. I think. It's well.Worth listening. To!

But seriously, he speaks from the heart. Scary as it may be...I do believe he's speaking the truth for millions!
Please take a listen and let me know what you think!
Peace~

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hello there, it seems as if these threads are in abundance now, what with all the fear mongering and such. Anyone can claim to be enlightened or a master of the race which we are apart of, and spew a bunch of random nonsensical information. See, I am doing it right now. My point here is, even though we all want the misery to end, it will not. The world will continue on through 2012 and beyond.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Can you summarize the video?
I can't view it right now.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

23 seconds in and I had to stop it.
I just can't do this tonight
I
Dont have

the patience

to listen

to someone who

talks like

this.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Their site sells crap, seriously? That just says it's bogus and they're only in for the money but who knows right? We'll just wait to see and while we sit on our lazy asses waiting for it our governments will still continue to piss on us and the environment, yayyyyyy!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Even though. He sounds. Like William Shatner. Throughout. This video. I think. It's well.Worth listening. To!

Why do you use so many periods?
edit on 18-5-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why does she sound like a man?
Is this what happens when we ascend? We all sound like a gruff man, who pauses every 3 or 4 words?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

The messengers are men but the Ascended Master spirits could be male or female. They exist at a higher dimensional frequency, and cannot take corporeal form on Earth until Earths vibration is raised.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

There are those that say that when one achieves the Philosopher's Stone they become androgynous. A perfect balance between male and female. The best case I know of this are the sightings of Fulcanelli after his supposed death. Of course this doesn't mean I believe the video. Just an interesting fact.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Very hypnotic voice.

Coming from a hypnotist.

Careful what you listen too.

There are things going on right now and you would be silly to believe there are not but this video is just sad in nature is all ill say.

I cannot think of anything better to say on it.

edit on 18-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

As I said before, the transmissions are real. i have known both messengers for many years and they are not hypnotists. i know quite a bit about hypnotism, btw. The ascended masters enter the messengers bodies and give their discourse and then return the body to its normal state. I have heard dozens of discourses, many different personalities, and many messages of wisdom. There is NO HYPNOSIS being used. PERIOD.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow sounds like this could be a very profitable religion!!! It's a shame they are limiting the religion to 12/21/2012 after that if people don't ascend and have super hero power are filled with love and compassion which all sounds wonderful, It will be all over. As much time as was put into thinking this religion up they should have planned a little better and made it opened ended like all other religions or perpetual. I find the religion very interesting and i can see how it would appeal to a lot of people. If it all goes down like the are saying it would be amazing and wonderful but I just don't see this panning out. no offence to true believers.
edit on 18-5-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
reply to post by XXXN3O

As I said before, the transmissions are real. i have known both messengers for many years and they are not hypnotists. i know quite a bit about hypnotism, btw. The ascended masters enter the messengers bodies and give their discourse and then return the body to its normal state. I have heard dozens of discourses, many different personalities, and many messages of wisdom. There is NO HYPNOSIS being used. PERIOD.

I have read what you have said.

Im sceptical of this, I did not listen to the whole thing as it was so paused between each sentence.

No harm intended just giving my opinion.

I am still learning as we all are.

edit on 18-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

i appreciate your skepticism. i was also until I heard the transmissions in person the first time and understood the message of love. I'l say one thing, the Masters do not sugar coat anything.

Youtube has many videos under "akashaasun". Feel free to check it out.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I stopped watching that video right after she he said: "It is better to lose your life in a catastrophic force of nature than lose your life in the footprints of war." Somewhere right before the 19 minute mark.

On the bright side I may have found a replacement for counting sheep and tylenol pm sleep aid pills.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wait. I already have May 20th marked on my calender, because of another thread in here that said something was starting then too (plus there is a solar eclipse happening on that day).

So this one is May 26th, or rather starting on that date.

Why May 26th? It's a Saturday, beginning of Memorial Day weekend for us here in the US.......

I tried to watch the video....but I'm sorry. The person speaking makes Shatner sound like a speed talker.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

The twentieth was already taken. You can't have two big events happening on the same day and expect attention from everyone. Their going to have to get a calander here so people can sign up for a doomsday date.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

It did have a soothing way to it. I thought it repeated things too much..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Asun told me that there is a stargate opening beginning May 20. It takes 6 days for it to fully open. This is the discrepancy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join