It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you just shot an alien in your house... now what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
This thread is mainly for fun but after being an off-and-on ATS reader for some years, I've often thought of this subject.

Say you wake at 2am from your slumber to find you are being visited by a large headed, little green or grey man. You get startled, pull out ol' 9mm from your nightstand drawer and shoot the little fella between the eyes. You go up to it and confirm that it is indeed an E.T. and it is indeed dead. Now have to figure out what to do.

Now I know some of you will say that it would never happen because they would paralyze you or whatever but lets say their paralyzer ran out of AA batteries. In other words, you find yourself in this situation. What do you do?

Would you call the cops? A news crew? Take lots of pics and post them online? Contact the gov?

What do you think would happen to you, would people believe you?

I honestly don't know what I'd do!

Let's have some fun

I imagine the scenario would go much like this.....

edit on 19-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Linkity link is linkin' now...It's linkin' all over the place like a good linkety link should

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

"So you just shot an alien in your house... now what?"

I have a shovel, and a nearby pasture. 'Nuff said - mum's the word. I'd never tell another living soul. No photos, no news crews, no police reports, no crowing about it on ATS, no grainy YouTube videos.

It would have "never happened".

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
#1.........Contact the best law firm you can find..You will have to let them know that you will refund all and any expenses they will occur to come and verify it, if its not legit.

#2.......Your lawyers will than contact a company that specializes in preservation of organic tissue to preserve the body....(yea they do exist)

#3........After this happens, your lawyers will most-likely contact a msm type such as Fox or CNN to do a live broadcast from your home to verify it all.

#4......Your attorneys (if you hired the best) will take care of all red-tape that the Goverment will bring. They will hit you with things you never heard of, and yes they will claim it. Might help to be near a church at this point with the body. (trust me)

#5......Last, but certainly not least...Contact the best attorneys you can find..

These are the top 5 rules for the scenario you have laid out o.p

Your lawyers would demand a very high payment for the body on your behalf. You most certainly be worth more than Bill Gates.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I live in the boonies so blasting something or someone in the night wouldn't be an issue. Put it on ice and call my buddy the Taxidermist and make space guy into a lawn ornament for next Halloween ☺ All the while looking for more to pick off.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In actual-reality, which is not the same as the material-reality, the aliens are all around us all the time. The thing is that we are not looking at the actual-reality for that very reason. Actual-reality is too frightening. Much the same as altitude and the fear of falling frighten. Therefore the aliens have us all at a very considerable disadvantage. If only people would look at actual-reality instead of hiding in the material-reality. The material-reality is like a curtain blocking our view. All that we see is the curtain, not the actual-reality beyond it. The word "apocalypse", like as to be found in the pages of the Bible for example, actually translated literally from its original greek means "to draw back the curtain". In order to interact with the aliens we must draw back the curtain. When we do this we will discover that material-reality was nothing but a figment of our imagination. We will awaken to actual-reality. Actual-reality is what we experience, to greater or lesser extent, depending upon the individual, when we sleep, and even more so when we die. Thus we are only awake when we are asleep and only alive when we are dead. As soon as we understand this new paradigm we will ascend into the actual-reality in which the aliens are dwelling. So long as we hide within the material-reality fabrictions of our consciousness, there by not able to know the fantastic mind blowing actual-realities of the subliminal consciousness, we are mere slaves or even just cattle in the sight of the aliens. Killing one of them is impossible because they dwell in the realm of immortality. They are not physical like as we are. Even we too are in the actual-reality equally as immortal, but we never seem to be aware of our immortality, since we allow ourselves to be blinded by the mortal flesh of the material-reality.
edit on 19/5/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
First thing that would pop in my mind is ATS and of course to take lots of pics cause you know, pics or it didn't happen. Second, get some heavy duty gloves and swab him inside mouth and get some DNA. Next make a small incision in a place where it wouldn't be too obvious. Gather some blood and stick it in the freezer.
The most important thing though would be hide everything in a place where no one would think of looking.

Then wait for the govt to kick my door open in 3...2...1...

you look like a grey alien.

i would ask it to forgive me and pray for its soul. call a priest and give it a proper burial.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
well. if it happen to me. I would look for UFO immediately! then hide UFO and bury alien in the ground. I would not tell nobody not even to family or best friends. Later I would go inside UFO to figure it out how to drive or ride it out. UFO IS MINE! that s a way i avoid to pay gas ! LOL!

in reality i know if one alien dead in the house. there will be there aliens nearby. aliens always come in group. never alone.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The most intelligent thing to do will probably be calling the paramedics that being the most logical course of action after someone whos been drinking a little just filled their grandma with 12Ga buckshot while she was shuffling down the hallway to the bathroom.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Fun is one of the best things you can have. This thread isn't it !

Garbage disposal ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well first thing I'd do is wonder if there are more, that are in or nearby my house lol.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great thread! I guess I'm the oddball, because I would totally contact the Gov't if they weren't already there - Then I'd spend the rest of my life working for the MIB

Imagine something like this really happening to you. All your friends and family would think you were completely insane / crazy (unless of course they were there with you when it happened; then they'd be crazy too). Anyone in the general public would laugh at you, and regard you as a complete joke. Kinda makes you wonder if some of the "nuts" out there are actually legit... something fun to think about. I honestly don't think you'd be assassinated unless you went out of your way to release proof - actual physical evidence - to the general public, before TPTB wanted everyone to know. Hmm, reminds me of some episodes of the x-files...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would not have shot the being. If I was so startled that I shot before I knew who was there, then I would think myself a fool. Have met alien life forms, would not have and did not shoot them. Humanity is crazy and just twisted living in fear base.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm wondering about the juristic aspects.

Does it take a human in order to call it a "Home Invasion" ?

Is it even illegal to kill an alien ? Would it be murder ?

There's no precedence for this. Interesting.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Whats wrong with you people, why would you shoot innocent aliens lol

Typical, kill everything that is unknown

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I would look for his space ship keys and rummage through his stuff. Then joy ride. I would fly his ship for a while and then turn it in to the world in an open event for the specific purpose of reverse engineering its technology for public use.
You are crazy dude. I agree with confiscating the ship. But keep it for yourself, reverse engineer the tech and use it to install a better government after dealing with TPTB.

I don't know too much about alien abduction scenarios, but I'm pretty confident there would be a getaway driver for the ship.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
He'd be all like:

"Sup, bro?"

No way would I shoot my alien bro. I'd hop in the saucer and go on adventures.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Firstly I wouldn't have some candy ass 9mm in my nightstand, I want to kill what I shoot without having to empty the clip.

Next, seeing as I just hit the poor feller in the head with .45 hollow points killing him with the first round, I look at the mess I made and proceed to clean it up. Once I had the biomass contained I would wait till morning and rent a wood chipper from the local tool supply. Hopefully the little guy will be good for my lawn.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Id drink its blood hoping to get Immortality.

Seriously i wouldnt try to kill it what would be the point? If it came to your house that would be for a reason. Killing it just because you are afraid of its apparence would be silly and a guy doing it would deserve no mercy at all.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I would first examine it to see if it was carrying any weapons, or items that may show its hostile or peaceful nature. You may have shot a hostile invader, but you may have also shot the messenger. If it is humanoid, I would check if its still alive even with a bullet in the head-area : who knows, it may be one of those types that take little conventional damage from human weapons.

All in all, if its dead and hostile, salvage the weapons/cargo its holding on it, and give it to a research institute of the highest class. Then expect Area-51 troopers busting my door down interrogating me about Roger the Alien

If its alive and peaceful, offer it some medical aid and a tour of your establishment ; if it understands humanspeak, than apologize damnit

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Quickly run away and change identity before some 3 letters agency get to my house...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join