It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you just shot an alien in your house... now what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Order some take out, maybe some Thai or even Korean BBQ, love Korean BBQ

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm just still freaked out that you know about the alien I shot late last night!! Hope they don't find him out in the barn, I think I hid him pretty well

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

First, never call the authorities. Take photos and film it. Take DNA samples and have them analyzed. Make several copies and store them mailed and sealed through various contacts that you trust. Comprise as much data on it as possible without telling anyone but your most trusted.

After you have collected all the data possible, write about it and publish it. Always keep parts of the alien somewhere hidden where the authorities cannot find it. Once you publish your finding's the authorities will come and confiscate the body and what ever materials are associated with it.

That is the reason why you have hidden parts of the alien. The eye would be interesting, organs, hair (if they have hair) nails. It sounds strange but you want to remove and hide parts of the body that would yeild the most amount of scientific data possible.

And once that is complete, let the world know.

And oh yeah have a BBQ.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Get it stuffed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibblets
Order some take out, maybe some Thai or even Korean BBQ, love Korean BBQ

Share? Nom nom?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well...

Good thing is you cant be charged of "manslaughter"...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If I lacked the strength to physically detain it, and shooting it in the leg just happens to kill it (don't know alien physiology). I would call the 3 major news stations in my area first, and send them pictures through their websites so they can see it instantly, then I would go house to house and wake the neighbors. I would want as many people there to see what goes down after the cops come. I wouldn't call the cops until after the new station calls and the neighborhood door knocking first though.

I would prefer to take it alive though, even if it meant serious physical harm to myself. It would be worth it for humanity to have a live specimen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gameisupman

Ya I would probably do the same, but call the media before the cops.

And then order some take out

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Silly, pathetic humans amuse themselves with ludicrous mind games while the truth evolves around them.

Alien species never enter the proximal awareness space of humans without full and instant ability of rendering them harmless if necessary.

Of course, the less troublesome and preferred alternative is to continue just as aliens have for eons, i.e., by entering the proximal space of humans while they are unaware.

Sleep well...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i would be praying i didnt just start an intergalatic war !

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

See..paralysed on the floor.You'll never get a shot at one.They can see your ideas before you act ,aka thud.
Don't shoot at advanced beings see "The Objective" for an illustration of what could happen.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ya know all those horrible things they supposedly do to us on their ship? Payback is a !!@#!@# just sayin'

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is an alien.

It is not human therefore you cannot be charged with any crime such as murder or even assault.

It is not an animal so you can't be charged with cruelty to animals.

It is only a possession if the 'owner' comes forward and that is not likely.

Your Lawyer has so many ways to get you off you wouldn't have to worry.

The story alone would make you a millionaire if money is your thing.

It is a pity but rather typical of humans that this thread is about blowing the guy away!

Damn thing only wanted a glass of water and some fries!

P

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
hump the bullet hole

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Make double sure its is dead, then just another couple, in case. On the other hand, looking at Altered, one could have issues with its buddies. The military won't be the first thing I'd be stressing about.

I won't take photos, nor anything that can relate, or tie me for its death. Getting the body as far as possible away from my place. Posting photos won't help on the internet, 'cos it will be debunked. Anyways, advertising it, bad idea, as there are those whom will know the truth and hunt my butt.

Paranoia, paranoia coming to get me.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If your first thought is to pull out a gun and blow it's head off...
You should seek professional help.

Earth has too many ignorant people, Why you adding to the flock?

Deny what?

Riiight.

I wouldn't be found in this situation, Because I would not shoot it. lol

But, If I did find an already dead one in my home, I'd take a massive amount of photos,
Some tissue samples, Keep whatever devices or technology it had on its person,
Call some people closest to me to come look,
Then I don't know.. Probably try to contact someone respectable in the "UFO field" for further assistance. lol

edit on 19-5-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wait, what if he is a friendly alien like Paul?
I wouldn't just shoot the guest at my first sight. I'd first try to communicate with him and if he seems friendly, I would befriend him. And if he turns hostile and I had to shoot the fella then I would just bury him. Won't turn him over to the govt agencies at any cost.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
If your first thought is to pull out a gun and blow it's head off...
You should seek professional help.

Oh, what you are saying is true. No argument.

I don't know if your post was aimed at mine, but, yes, I am truly ignorant at (certain) times. I guess i should have stated if it came to "probe" me, and i had the chance, i will so shoot its butt. I guess one will know at that time if its a malevolent or benevolent being.

Just thinking if one finds a human standing in front of your bed, at 3am in the morning, what is his/her intentions? And what is ones reaction?

Earth has too many ignorant people, Why you adding to the flock?

You said it, and so it counts both ways.

Humans are a destructive specie. I wonder if all alien species, if there is, are good. As in nature we get our good and bad, in all species. It would be ignorant to think that there is no "bad aliens", if there is life out there.

Cheers

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: grammar

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Send it back to Mexico.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

After i wiped my ass,i would say hello did you know i am your New Best friend

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join