It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So you just shot an alien in your house... now what?

page: 6
17
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar
 


My guess is you have never had a late night intruder in you house, go ahead then don't shoot, the earth could use the extra oxygen.


If I did shoot an alien I would make sure it's dead, ie double tap that arse and make sure It is stamped! Then I would get me and my family out of the house and to the hotel. Second I would call a triple letter agency or an OGA
and tell them I need a debrief and a car wash at my address. Then I would move to South America and wait about 5 to 10 years then write a fictitious sci-fi book and have it published then wait for a call from Hollywood.




posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Divide the body up (video doing it)

Bring one half to a government agency

Request a few dozen million bucks for the other half, (easier than making royalties, less hassle)
Should you go missing, other half turns up for discovery by scientists and media at once...much easier to just buy it off me than go through all the trouble of covering it up (which they will do anyhow no matter where you bring it, but it would cost them more to sort that out).

Release tapes and that little bit of blood/stuff upon my death to various organizations (short term, keeps them from knocking me off, long term, lets me sleep at night knowing the truth will get out there eventually and I just delayed it verses removed it...they also may like that option..who cares what happens in 50 years).



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
reply to post by antar
 


My guess is you have never had a late night intruder in you house, go ahead then don't shoot, the earth could use the extra oxygen.



I do hope you never have teens that sneak out, then back in one night. Shooting anything out of place is a bad move...especially when your dealing with a sleepy mind.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


I have shot people before, and yes you are right about shooting people when your groggy. But I was assuming I had time to Identify the target or maybe I am better than the OP or you about that. PID, Positive IDentification of the target, if it is my wife or kids than I will not shoot. If it is anyone else then they are trespassing.

P.S. You know what, I see what your saying. The OP story is you shot something and then found out it was an alien after inspection. If this is truly the case then I should have never even responded to this story. I would never shoot at anything I could identify outright as a trespasser or otherwise. Just remember the battle field is full of bodies of hesitation.
Is it better to be wrong and alive or right and dead, I guess it could go either way. Peace.

edit on 19-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: toor up from the floor up

edit on 19-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: aparently I can't spell.

edit on 19-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: I have spell check and I still suck, time to get off.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SmertSpionam1
 


Mhmm.
Anyhow, Personally, I wouldn't shoot...
Even if it was an alien, and it was pointing some sort of ray gun at me. I would hesitate..this much I know just by putting myself in that situation. This is due to a semi-ingrained belief that they are either neutral or friendly...and it may get me killed.

But meh, better death by alien than death by heart disease I suppose..and if I don't get killed, I will have one hell of a story to tell.
Now, if we are currently dealing with an alien invasion, thats different

Warning shots would go off though..hopefully it would get frightened verses call me on my bluff. Shoot the ceiling, yell a bit, and hope for the best...

-I have no kids-



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If I would've shot it I would report it to the media first.

Since the shot would've been heard, i'd call the cops just in case.

Chances are the media will show up first anyway.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


You have no kids? That would explain trying to shoot at the ceiling maybe to warn it off. My ammunition for my pistol is designed to enter into the target and not come out so I do not shoot the person in the next room.
Yeah better dead then allot of things or some people would say better alive than dead. I will say better me not shoot said alien and be dead, than kill someone in my family by accident. So I guess you win on this one, until next time waaahaaaahaaha.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


I have shot people before, and yes you are right about shooting people when your groggy. But I was assuming I had time to Identify the target or maybe I am better than the OP or you about that. PID, Positive IDentification of the target, if it is my wife or kids than I will not shoot. If it is anyone else then they are trespassing.

P.S. You know what, I see what your saying. The OP story is you shot something and then found out it was an alien after inspection. If this is truly the case then I should have never even responded to this story. I would never shoot at anything I could identify outright as a trespasser or otherwise. Just remember the battle field is full of bodies of hesitation.
Is it better to be wrong and alive or right and dead, I guess it could go either way. Peace.

edit on 19-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: toor up from the floor up

edit on 19-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: aparently I can't spell.

edit on 19-5-2012 by SmertSpionam1 because: I have spell check and I still suck, time to get off.


This thread isn't about proper gun etiquette. That could be a different thread. I am a gun owner and know the rules about identifying your target and not pointing at anything without the intent of destroying it, knowing what's behind your target, etc.

This thread is for fun because come on, what are the chances you're going to get an ET in your house in the middle of the night. In this thread you are way past that point, you've done it, for whatever reason. What actions are taken afterwards, that's what the thread is about.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


I was thinking the same.

No point in pics as they will be "obvious photo shopped"

No point in video because it will be "CGI as the tech we have in our homes nowa days is so good its hard to tell between real and fake"

No point in just doing a thread explaining because without pics or video "it didnt happen"

Id probs take the chance to get some intergalctic necrophilia in just to see what its like then bury the thing.





edit on 19-5-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I would totally give him an anal prone.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
i would dust off the old cook book "To Serve Alien" and fire up the grill

nom nom nom !!


Why do so many of you have the first thought of the eating aliens? Dang Weirdness.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78
 


Take it to a taxidermist, have it stuffed, and use it to scare the neighbors!



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Aliens are not what Hollywood has drilled into your subconscious mind.. crazy, maneater, ferocious monsters here to take over the planet -_-.. *sigh*

Would you shoot your neighboor, brother, mother or any other human who stands in front of you not posing as a threat? I didnt think so... why would you shoot an extraterrestrial.. oh thats right!! FEAR..


This is a childish thread. Humans need to open their minds and hearts, the Extraterrestrials are WAITING for that.

~ Love is an art



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Last time I killed an extra terrestrial being, I secretly took his body to the middle of the atlantic ocean and dumped it without telling anybody (to be respectful of his religion). I have pictures but I can't show anyone in case they offend people.... I wonder why no one ever believes me. :'(



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am sure it wouldn't look very good to kill someone. The alien's hommies would abduct you and you would have your own trayvon-martian case. I hope they like starting crap and senselessly disagreeing/agreeing as much as us humans, because if not were fukkkkkkkta.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randomquestions
 


Star for making me laugh



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78
[more
My apologies, My first comment was in fun but someone had to comment on "said" fun and of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut and so on and so forth.......



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Aliens are not what Hollywood has drilled into your subconscious mind.. crazy, maneater, ferocious monsters here to take over the planet -_-.. *sigh*

Would you shoot your neighboor, brother, mother or any other human who stands in front of you not posing as a threat? I didnt think so... why would you shoot an extraterrestrial.. oh thats right!! FEAR..


This is a childish thread. Humans need to open their minds and hearts, the Extraterrestrials are WAITING for that.

~ Love is an art


The OP said it was already shot and dead (whether it was out of fear or you had a long conversation with it, decided it was evil and excommunicated it with lead, however it happened). The question was, "What next"?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78You go up to it and confirm that it is indeed an E.T.


how do you know it's not from inside the earth...

how do you know it's not some genetic experiment made by humans?


"you go up to it and confirm it is indeed an ET"..

lol HOW? do you check it's official galactic passport?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Wouldn't post the pictures on ATS, as they would be the subject of constant debunking.



Ha..I actually laughed out very loud when I read this reply...good one



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join